The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 5:25 am

Well, I may have gone to bed at five AM last night, but I got more sleep than I have in weeks. xD I woke up at one in the afternoon, which is the latest I've ever woken up when not sick. rolleyes

I spent the entire day on the computer. xD On WI there's this thread and if we get to 33,333 posts by April 29 someone will get a prize on WW and we're allowed to chat. This morning there were about 2500 posts. Now there are 9617. xD So we basically just spent the day spamming the thread. cheesy

Oh, and I got my fifth spinny on WI. cheesy My speech is here if anyone wants to read it. nod

And I started The Siren Song and I'm about a third of the way through. It's freaking HILARIOUS. xD

And what was he supposed to do? Just walk up to them and say hi? He was never going to do that. He couldn't do that. Because then they would say hi back and expect him to say something else. And Zee had absolutely no idea what that would be. What in the world do you say after hi? And without some kind of plan, some kind of meticulously plotted, carefully researched, thoroughly considered plan, he would just stand there, frozen in time, while the girls slowly realized that he was not at all what they thought, that in fact he was clearly socially - and quite possibly mentally - disabled. Then they would shake their heads slowly, sigh with some combination of disappointment and pity, and walk off, while Zee stood there, still trying to come up with something to say, for a good two or three more weeks. Then he would have to choice but to move to a lonely mountaintop, where he would spend the rest of his days with no one to keep him company but an eagle and a cranky mountain goat named Mr. Thimbles.

Well, anyway, things are different now. The gods have gone Deep Undercover. Nothing to See Here, Folks. Move Along. Stay Behind the Yellow Line. You're Right, It's All Myth, Now Shut Up and Have a Cookie.
MLIAs of the day:

Spoiler:
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 ::

Post by Avé 3/30/2010, 10:18 am

Congrats on your 5th spinny!

Wow. I'm stupid. Forget what I said here. xD

Last edited by Ave on 3/31/2010, 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 3/30/2010, 1:10 pm

Oh, I know that thread! xD I made like one post there. I hope you guys are having fun spamming it!

Aww, yay! :3 I'm in your speechie! I shoulda made a speechie for my fourth star a week or so ago. xD All I did was go, "Blah blah, no speech, but thanks a couple people." Congratulations. :3

Haha, The Siren Song does sound funny. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 3/29/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/30/2010, 1:35 pm

Thanks. Very Happy

The Siren Song? It's a book. xD Second book in the Cronus Chronicles. nod

Oh, we are. xD

Haha. xD

It is. nod
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down