The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 ::

2 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 2/17/2010, 3:22 am

School today. D: I wish three day weekends lasted longer than three days. xD

In Math we did more square roots.

The rabbi is in the hospital for some reason so in JS we watched more Exodus. That's the fifth full period we've spent on it and we're not done. o.0

In first period Humanities we talked about the research paper and the War of 1812. I also got my journal back and Mr. T only gave me 90%. I asked what I'm doing wrong and he's like, "You know why. Everyone else knows." And it's just like... okay, they know, but I don't. So... would you tell me?

At lunch I went and talked to him about it and now I get it. I think. nod And then I went to yearbook and spent most of it scanning in Aaron's baby pictures for his yearbook page. xD

Second period Humanities we talked about the Monroe Doctrine. I might have kinda spaced out for most of it... possibly. smug

In Hebrew we talked about taking notes or something. I spaced out for most of the class again. xD

Recess for some reason I didn't have time to do anything. huh

In PE we stretched and then the third graders came in and Coach sent us outside to do whatever we wanted while he played tag with them in the gym. xD Needless to say, the girls sat around while the guys goofed off (they were attempting to shoot a basketball from behind the hoop and several yards away). I sat behind the portables so Coach wouldn't see me if he came out but he never did. And of course, this was the one period that I didn't space out. xP

In Science we went over the homework and did a guided reading on earthquakes.

Then I took the bus home and did most of my math HW there. My dad's at some camp so I was supposed to call my mom when I got home. The last time I was supposed to do that was last summer when I was at day camp and usually got home at about 3:30, but both of us forgot that it was a late day and I wouldn't be home till like 6:30 and I didn't remember that I was supposed to call until we were already on the way home and so my mom was flipping out. xD But I remembered this time. nod

No MLIAs today. Sad Stupid HW + distracting Olympics = no time. xP
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 2/17/2010, 7:01 pm

If they lasted longer than three days, my dear Fungus, they would be called "Longer than three day weekend"s. nod

Mr. T sounds like a bug. Razz I hate when adults say stuff like that to you.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 2/17/2010, 8:42 pm

Your point? grin

Nahh, usually he's pretty nice, he's just kinda strict and likes to talk. A lot. xD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/17/2010, 8:47 pm

xD None, I guess.

xD Oh dear.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/16/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down