The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 ::

3 posters

Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: Empty :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 6:17 am

PURIM! Very Happy

So, everyone wore costumes to school, except Ben, who was absent the entire week except today and had literally no idea today was the carnival even though we've been talking about it for weeks. xD I went as a fencer cuz it was easy and basically just ran around in my knickers and fencing shoes all day cuz even though it was raining I spent the whole day carrying stuff and running around and jumping over desks, so it was way too hot for my jacket. xD Anyway, in the morning I carried in two desks from Mr. D's room and one from Merav's, then spent the rest of the morning helping Mr. T and a few other kids put together the maze while everyone else did absolutely nothing. Then we went to the megilah reading and stuff, and then we went back to fix up all the holes between the sheets that covered the desks in the maze. At one point, Aviv yelled, "There's a massive hole here! A super massive hole!" In my head I yelled "Supermassive Black Hole!" but I was too shy to say it out loud. xD Then I tested it a few times (man, it's hot in there o.0) and spent about twenty minutes using my flashlight to lead the other kids to the only dead end while they tested it out too. SO FUN. Very Happy When we put up the entrance, which more or less blocked off the main door, I jinxed the carnival by asking what would happen if there was a fire and we were all trapped inside. So, of course, my mom's popcorn machine was set up right under a smoke alarm, which then went off and caused mass chaos. nod

I offered to work two of the four shifts, but I ended up just staying the entire carnival. I basically stood at the end waving a flashlight and yelling, "Follow the light at the end of the tunnel!" And when there was no one near the end I'd yell about how there was no way out. xD Aaron and Lev were there most of the carnival too and were banging on the desks and sticking their heads in to scare the little kids. We were pretending to be spirits who'd gotten lost in the maze in previous years. xD At one point I hear Aaron shout gibberish to scare them and then yell, "HEY! No, BAD! No biting! Don't bite the maze!" It was SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO fun. Until the last fifteen minutes, when the sixth graders started being evil and it took FOREVER to kick them out cuz there were like ten of them in there and they all wanted to wait for the other ones who were still inside. Razz But other than that, it was AWESOME. And then... we had to clean up. o.0 I carried three desks to Mr. D's room (hurting my hand, wrist, and toes in the process), then two to the seventh grade room and two to Merav's room, one of which I then had to take BACK. So now my arms are really sore and I have bruises all over my legs from that. Who knew desks were so heavy? xP

We got let out five minutes early for some reason, and we gave Lev a ride home. It was actually a LOT of fun, we were joking around and having random conversations and it was awesome. Very Happy I wish all car rides to and from school were like that... And then after we'd dropped him off, my mom drove straight past our street. Which she's lived on for twenty years. -sigh-

Then, because I did so much lifting and running around and stuff (although probably more because my aunt was over xD) I got to miss fencing, and... yeah. That's about it. nod

Oh, and could you guys maybe check out my research paper draft? I really need some ideas. Thankies! Very Happy

MLIAs of the day:

Spoiler:
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 ::

Post by shadowsowner888 2/27/2010, 7:33 pm

That maze sounds like it was a ton of fun. Very Happy I wish I coulda been there!

Awesome MLIAs. xD So many epic fails!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: 1312:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: 2412:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: 3349:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: 3548:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

:: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 :: Empty Re: :: Ratty's randomly rattyful blog :: 2/26/10 ::

Post by rattyjol 2/27/2010, 7:38 pm

It totally was. nod So do I. Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 2/28/2010, 1:04 am

That sounds awesome! Happy Purim, Ratty! Smile
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 2/28/2010, 1:12 am

You too! Very Happy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 2/28/2010, 1:15 am

Thanks! I hope you eat lots of Hamentaschen! Smile
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down