The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voices in My Head

+10
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
Erinbeth
The Mad Hatter
SaddleClub
Mordor
rattyjol
shadowsowner888
14 posters

Page 2 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 10, 11, 12  Next

Go down

The Voices in My Head - Page 2 Empty Re: The Voices in My Head

Post by rattyjol 4/3/2010, 9:54 pm

( No one liked it when I posted it... D: )
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/4/2010, 11:45 am

((Will reply to these later. xD Sorry that I keep giving everyone these delays.

Lucky, that's okay! :3 I'd love to continue RPing.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Voices in My Head - Page 2 1312The Voices in My Head - Page 2 2412The Voices in My Head - Page 2 3349The Voices in My Head - Page 2 3548The Voices in My Head - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/4/2010, 7:33 pm

rattyjol wrote:( No one liked it when I posted it... D: )

((awwww! Sad I wish we were friends. I'd like it Smile))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/5/2010, 10:15 pm

-----Slowly, Edward nodded. What kind of a place was this? In his hundred and eight years, not once had he encountered anything this . . . strange and unnatural. The world apparently had a lot more supernatural surprises than he’d thought.
-----That certainly does sound . . . strange.” His eyes swept around the room as if something were about to jump out at them and attack, something even worse than the human-eating vampires or werewolves he’d had to deal with before. Was that even possible?

~•~•~•~•~

-----Ah, there he was! Shadow let out a howl in greeting as Jake-the-bird swept down towards the trees, rearing up on her hind paws for a moment before racing deeper into the trees. He was fast enough to follow her, so there was no more point in waiting.

~•~•~•~•~

-----Pootnic stared at Nico for a moment, seeming surprised. Then he suddenly broke into hysterical laughter, pointing a finger at him. “Of course he was! Here, look, I even have a picture!” Pootnic produced a picture from his pocket, a black-and-white one obviously taken with one of those cameras that instantly gave you the picture. It was a picture of Mr. Pookins - a little goldfish cracker floating in the fish bowl.

~•~•~•~•~

-----Cody quickly shooed the girls away from the opening, jerking the rope ladder up after them as quickly as he could manage. “Well . . . I’m pretty sure they won’t be able to find us. Even if they did, they wouldn’t be able to get up very easily.” As he spoke, he quickly slid the door shut. Now there was no evidence of a way out but for a few barely visible cracks in the floor with a small handle inside them. “But if the worst happens . . .” He paused to think, then slowly said, “I’m sure I could get us out of here.

-----He wasn’t exactly eager to elaborate how, hence the vagueness. That was the thing about being a dragon-shiftling . . . people who found out that you were really a dragon who could shapeshift into a human reacted in all sorts of different ways, and he wasn’t quite ready to risk anybody sending him off to a zoo, even though he could doubtlessly free himself from whatever predicaments came his way. At least if they involved mere humans.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Voices in My Head - Page 2 1312The Voices in My Head - Page 2 2412The Voices in My Head - Page 2 3349The Voices in My Head - Page 2 3548The Voices in My Head - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/5/2010, 10:28 pm

[J] I flew towards the howl and then followed the flashes of fur I could see through the treetops.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 4/5/2010, 10:55 pm

(Yay! Thanks Shadow. Smile)

Darkness swallowed the room as the boy closed the hideout's entrance. As hesitant as the boy had been to be detailed when explaining what would happen if the ninja woodchucks found us, he didn't seem to be lying. I pondered as to what he could possibly be able to do if we were found. My thoughts were interrupted by scuffling and snorting sounds from below, and a small gasp from Jenny.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/6/2010, 11:45 pm

-----Shadow began focusing on what she knew the job was - to find Ax and Tobias. Jake would see them first, but she would be the one to smell them - so she started inhaling gulps of air through her nose as she ran. A rainbow of smells greeted her, but none were that of a humanlike hawk or an alien. At least, none were yet.

~•~•~•~•~

-----Cody’s eyes widened. He very quietly lit a small flashlight which he pulled out of who knows where, turning to the girls with it and holding a finger to his mouth. They still had a chance . . . if they were quiet enough, maybe the ninja woodchucks would continue their search elsewhere. That was probably just a little too much to ask for, though.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/6/2010, 11:51 pm

[J] <Ax's scoop is this way,> I told her, veering north.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 4/7/2010, 10:46 am

(I'm going to start RPing in 3rd person.)

Squinting from the sudden beam of light, Emily carefully listened for sounds coming from below. There still was a bit of scuffling and sniffing, but it didn't seem to be coming from nearby. Jenny twitched as a loud, echoing banging sound, probably caused by a knocked over can.
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/7/2010, 4:27 pm

Kat smiled slowly, one of her sly ones. He'd do it for a place to stay? She knew just the spot. There was a old tree hous in a clearing a short walk away. It was in bad shape, old, and no one except herself used it. "Awesome. And, yeah, I know a place." She paused, glancing up at him, "You wanna go there now or . . .?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/8/2010, 9:15 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:-----Slowly, Edward nodded. What kind of a place [i">was this? In his hundred and eight years, not once had he encountered anything this . . . strange and unnatural. The world apparently had a lot more supernatural surprises than he’d thought.
-----That certainly does sound . . . strange.” His eyes swept around the room as if something were about to jump out at them and attack, something even worse than the human-eating vampires or werewolves he’d had to deal with before. Was that even possible?
Cassandra nodded a little, agreeing with him, as well. "It is." She replied, not mentioning Dustfinger and Pan having gone missing weeks ago. They had gone looking, but could not find them. Even their names were erased from the strange book they had been read out of. "Would you like to come outside?" She offered, gesturing to the back door where everyone--that meaning Mort, Willy, Coby, Lisa, Darren, Fish, Alec, and Godric-- was.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Voices in My Head - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/9/2010, 11:30 pm

-----Shadow nodded vigorously, wishing she had some other way to communicate. The Animorphs were so dang lucky in that aspect. She angled herself north and ran a tad faster.

~•~•~•~•~

Cody grimaced and slowly backed up until he was somewhat in the middle of their space. Not once did he take his eyes off the door in the floor. He had to be ready at any minute, ready to turn into a dragon and take on their enemy. Suddenly he wished he hadn’t brought these girls into it.

~•~•~•~•~

-----Suddenly he was finding himself that much more able to look forward to the next day. Sure, he’d slept outdoors plenty . . . but for even just a little shelter, he could feel so much better.

-----Iggy grinned and replied, “If you want - or I could get you the bombs first. Just in case you think I’m going to bail on you.” The grin was a bit more like a smirk now, but at least he was humored with himself this time rather than Kat.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/9/2010, 11:39 pm

[J] It was mostly in a straight line from there on out, so I stretched my wings as far as they'd go, letting a thermal lift me up. Peregrine falcon wings were made for diving more than soaring, but on a good warm day like today I could usually catch a lift or two.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/9/2010, 11:58 pm

-----Shadow half wished at this point that she'd turned into a bird, too. She shook her head at herself, though. Stay on track. Jake knows where we're going, so it's better for him to be up there, and you can be down here in case anything fishy comes up.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/10/2010, 12:00 am

[J] <Almost there,> I called down finally. <Right a bit.>
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 4/10/2010, 2:29 am

Kat nodded, then remembered that it was lost on him and said: "K. We can head to the treehouse since you look tired. And I sort of trust you-which is probably a mistake."
She grinned, "Or are you afraid of heights?"
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/11/2010, 12:27 am

The Mad Hatter wrote:Cassandra nodded a little, agreeing with him, as well. "It is." She replied, not mentioning Dustfinger and Pan having gone missing weeks ago. They had gone looking, but could not find them. Even their names were erased from the strange book they had been read out of. "Would you like to come outside?" She offered, gesturing to the back door where everyone--that meaning Mort, Willy, Coby, Lisa, Darren, Fish, Alec, and Godric-- was.
[Shaddy... xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/11/2010, 8:58 am

((Oh. xD Oop. Right now I don't think I can reply, but I will when I get the chance. Sorry I missed that earlier!))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/11/2010, 4:32 pm

-----Slowing slightly, Shadow turned right and scanned the scene in front of her. She thought she could just make out Ax’s scoop beyond some of the trees, but she wasn’t certain. Well, she’d know in a few moments.

-----One last time, she took in a deep breath. So far so good . . . and she could definitely smell a bit of Andalite.

~•~•~•~•~

-----Iggy chuckled under his breath, not mentioning that it probably was a mistake just to be talking to him right now. Not like he was going to cause her any harm himself, but that might end up happening. Anything could go wrong - the whitecoats could find him right now and take them both, the erasers could come to pound him and pound Kat as well . . . it honestly wasn’t safe, but this was the first break he’d got in a while, and he was sure things would be fine at least until he was by himself again.

-----Heights don’t bother me in the slightest,” he replied, looking almost happy as he said so. “But, anyway, treehouse. Cool. Which way exactly?

~•~•~•~•~

-----Edward glanced slowly towards the back door, as if he expected an army of vampires to come charging out of it and attack him. Anything seemed possible in this house. “Sure,” he said, almost trailing off. He put another smile in place on his face and headed hesitantly to the door, though every fiber of his being was screaming that it was a mistake to stay a moment longer at this eerie house.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/12/2010, 6:19 pm

[RP anyone?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Voices in My Head - Page 2 SiggyThe Voices in My Head - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/12/2010, 9:14 pm

((MEMEME OOH ME!

Or. Um.

*British accent* Would you like to roleplay with little ol me, dear Amanda? rolleyes))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/12/2010, 9:39 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:-----Pootnic stared at Nico for a moment, seeming surprised. Then he suddenly broke into hysterical laughter, pointing a finger at him. “Of course he was! Here, look, I even have a picture!” Pootnic produced a picture from his pocket, a black-and-white one obviously taken with one of those cameras that instantly gave you the picture. It was a picture of Mr. Pookins - a little goldfish cracker floating in the fish bowl.

I looked at the picture. Mr. Pookins was a goldfish, alright. As in goldfish the snack. How do I explain this gently?.... "Um, that's....that's a very nice picture of Mr. Pookins."
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/12/2010, 9:56 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:((MEMEME OOH ME!

Or. Um.

*British accent* Would you like to roleplay with little ol me, dear Amanda? The Voices in My Head - Page 2 983495))

[SHADOW!!

*another British accent* Of course, my dear. Whom shall interact with whom?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/12/2010, 10:59 pm

((Shall reply later Saddle, but I thank you once again for making my day. Very Happy

And Amanda - weeeell, I have Kayla free, or Largo, or I could always make a new charrie. nod))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/12/2010, 11:10 pm

((Hehe, you're welcome Very Happy))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down