The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Voices in My Head

+10
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
Erinbeth
The Mad Hatter
SaddleClub
Mordor
rattyjol
shadowsowner888
14 posters

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

The Voices in My Head - Page 12 Empty Re: The Voices in My Head

Post by shadowsowner888 7/16/2010, 3:55 pm

((I just had a thought. If I were really as active as Shadow is - wandering around town and getting into little adventures like that - then I'd be a lot healthier. XD I should find something to do besides using the computer for once.))

There was a little beep as Shadow stopped the stopwatch. "Aha! Sixteen minutes and one second!" she shouted, grinning. Poor, poor Marco. "You're fast, Tobias."

Name: Erek King
This person is based on: Erek the Chee from Animorphs
Age: Hundreds and hundreds. He was around during Moses, you know. nod
Description: A humanoid, robotic creature with dog qualities. Typically you don't see this, though, you'll see his hologram. And I have no idea what that hologram typically looks like. Razz He has no smell, either.
Personality: He's against the Yeerks, but is extremely against harming anyone though he's able to, so prefers to help the Animorphs by passing information along rather than fighting. (But I'm horrible because I can't even remember anything about him. xD I just got this off of Wikipedia.)
Other: Superhuman strength. Programmed to be unable to hurt anyone, though he undid this programming. There's a Yeerk in him, but he controls it rather than the other way around.

((I'll bring him actually into the RP in my next post. nod))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Voices in My Head - Page 12 1312The Voices in My Head - Page 12 2412The Voices in My Head - Page 12 3349The Voices in My Head - Page 12 3548The Voices in My Head - Page 12 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/16/2010, 8:02 pm

(IKR? xD Same here.

And just so you know, he undid the programming, but then he redid it after he saved the Animorphs so he can't hurt anyone again. nod At least, that's how I remember it. xD)

"Ha!" Annie exclaimed, grinning triumphantly at Marco. "Guess who owes me twenty bucks?"
"Can't we let this one slide?" Marco tried to persuade her, slipping his hand into hers.
She laughed, squeezing his fingers and then letting go. "Not a chance, Marco."

(Haha. I love making Annie mean to him. xD)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/17/2010, 4:02 pm

((Well, that's what it looked like to me, too . . . but when I kept reading on Wikipedia, it said they were later taking advantage of him, pushing him into doing things he considered immoral in the last two books or something like that. And if he'd reprogrammed himself, he never would've been able to in the first place, so . . . XD I'm just assuming that he never reprogrammed himself before they got rid of the crystal.))

Erek walked into the clearing at that moment. "Hey, guys."

Shadow's eyes widened. "It's a Chee!" she gasped, as if they hadn't been expecting him.

((Yay. x3 That was my fail post of the day, in which the OOC is lengthier than the RPing. Cus this is going to take me getting used to . . . Erek, I mean. Lol, if I'm doing something wrong with him, please do yell at me. And while I make excuses about how I failed so badly, I'll secretly absorb the knowledge and vow not to make the same mistake again.))
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Voices in My Head - Page 12 1312The Voices in My Head - Page 12 2412The Voices in My Head - Page 12 3349The Voices in My Head - Page 12 3548The Voices in My Head - Page 12 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/17/2010, 8:05 pm

(Well they were basically giving him a choice between helping them the way they wanted and therefore indirectly hurting people; or not helping them, in which case they'd kill someone (can't remember who) and he'd directly be the cause. At least, I'm pretty sure. xD I haven't read the last book in a while and I only read the second to last book once... Razz)

"Hey Erek," Marco called. "'Sup? Got twenty bucks you could lend me?"

(Gah, I called him Eric. Eek. o.0)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/21/2010, 2:54 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:Apparently, Pootnic could not hear Nico. He was too busy stomping on the ground and flapping his arms, having a marvelous time dancing. When he started rolling around on the ground, the big smile was apparent on his face - at least, when he wasn't facing downwards. "WHEEEEEEE!" he screeched.

Nico: My head had already begun to throb due to the noise. I climbed the stairs, hoping to find that guy right where I left him.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/25/2010, 10:42 pm

((Ahh, okay. That does make sense . . . I’m going to have to remember that, then. XD

Lolol, I keep getting the urge to call him Eric, too. cheesy I think the only thing that saves me is me reading his name as ee-RECK.))

[color=darkslategray]Erek stared incredulously at Marco, eyebrows raised. It was an unsurprising question of Marco to ask, frankly, and Erek found himself rather amused by it. “What did you do this time?” he asked, voice intensely curious.

Pootnic had all but forgotten about Nico and Mr. Pookins by now; the excitement of this music was too great to allow many other thoughts or emotions. All he could do was yell, “WHOOOO!” at the top of his lungs, jumping noisily up and down like an energetic child.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2010, 11:01 pm

"Tobias was two seconds too slow," Marco explained, even though to anyone who hadn't been there that was no kind of explanation at all.
<Well, sorry. I'll be sure to get here two seconds earlier next time.>
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content