The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep

+6
leah_hope92
Novastare
<3--[Emily]--<<
Mandy-Love
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
4everme4everbeauty
10 posters

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Go down

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Empty Re: ~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/14/2010, 6:34 pm

I realized my trick was working. I could tell by the way she was looking what she was thinking. I gave her my arm to add to the charm, amazingly, most of my recruits were women "Follow me!" I smiled leading her down a road that began to change from the cheery yellow of Dream Oasis, to a dreaded dark red. The sky was no longer blue, but black, lined with gray clouds "Welcome, to Nightmare Rift!"
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~Ivy
Super Star~~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy
~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~Ruby
Jazz~~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy
~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~King of Diamonds

*small voices* Click us! Click us! Well give you a present!
Female Posts : 1259

http://4everme4everbeautyproductionsofficialsite.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Empty Re: ~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep

Post by Mandy-Love 5/14/2010, 6:43 pm

"It's... umm..." I stuttered because it was all so different. "I'm Rani by the way." I giggled and flicked my blonde hair out of my eyes that were covered in black, smudged eyeliner.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/14/2010, 6:53 pm

"Seth, nice to meet you Rani." I said kissing her hand "I know it's not as cheery as Dream Oasis, but you'll get used to it the longer you stay here." I smiled "That is of course, unless you'd rather leave, we might not see each other again."
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~King of Diamonds

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/14/2010, 6:55 pm

"No no it's fine..." I smiled, comletely charmed. "SO you must do this a lot then?" I asked.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/14/2010, 7:02 pm

"Well, I was born and live here. I only go to Dream Oasis to give people tours." I said thinking and to kidnap them. "You could live here too, we'd be much closer." I said running my hand through my short blonde hair "And maybe I can give you a tour of he castle."
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/14/2010, 7:35 pm

"What castle?" I giggled.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/14/2010, 11:11 pm

I pointed North where a huge black castle stood "The castle of the future ruler of all of the World of Dreams, Your Worst Nightmare." I smiled "But don't worry, he's quite friendly to those who trust him." I said "I'll take you to meet Nightmare if you like, I'm a very close friend of his."
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/14/2010, 11:33 pm

"Umm... alright..." I giggled and put my hand in his.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/15/2010, 1:33 am

I lead Rani to the castle when we got their the guards just nodded and let us through. The hallways were lined with gloomy tapestries, we came to a spiral staircase, I lead Rani up towards the top of the staircase. There waiting for us was a wooden door, I knowcked once when a sinister voice spoke "Your back." said the voice "Yes master." I said "Did you bring me someone." "Of course master." I replied "Come in." said the voice, the door opened and I lead Rani through. A man in a black cloak sat with his back turned.
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/15/2010, 10:55 am

[[Lalalala.... Leah is too bored. And about to leave to go swimming with a bud. Lalalala! River Flows In You....]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by 4everme4everbeauty 5/15/2010, 12:46 pm

(( I'm about to go swimming too! Well I can't get into the water, but my mom is still taking my brother and I have to go ))
4everme4everbeauty
4everme4everbeauty
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/15/2010, 12:50 pm

[[Me either. I'm just gonna tan while I read one of my books. [The Clearing by Heather Davis or Pretty Little Liars. IDK which one.]]]

[[Wanna rp on TSW? I'm gonna make a charrie on here. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/15/2010, 1:08 pm

Form~
First and Last Name: Isabelle Hope Adler
Description(can be picture): Straight blonde hair, with natural light honey brown highlights. She doesn't ever style it, since she thinks it's unnecessary, and she likes her hair how it is, plus everybody else thinks it looks nice straight as it is. Very petite, with a height of only 5'6. A very slim figure, but still has some meat on her bones. She weights around 106 pounds. A heart shaped face, with little to no make-up on. Pure and calm honey brown eyes. Is almost found always smiling, trying to be graceful, even though she might not always be happy, she wants to spread a positive mood.

Personality: A very nice, positice girl. Very sensitive, and very competetive. Sometimes she'll try to get on top of you though if she feels threatened. If you stay on her good side, she's a very down-to-earth kind of girl. Is always looking for what's-in, and you'll find her with the hottest trends always. A bit of a jock, but loves to shop. Isabelle is proud of what she owns, but won't brag. Tries to be a optimist, and tries to pick out the good things in others. Very inteligent, and a great singer.
History(optional): Was the most popular girl in her school, and was living the rich life. Had started some of her acting and modeling career. Previously in these years she had been a little bit manipulating, and... rude. She changed, but still, karma was still out to get her. In result, during summer, she was kidnapped. She had then escaped, and now, is in Dream Oasis.
Where do you live: New York City
Other: Will get a picture. (:

leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/15/2010, 4:35 pm

[Lol, u started reading the Pretty Little Liars like me and Emffers, Leah? xD]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 5/15/2010, 4:40 pm

Straight blonde hair, with natural light honey brown highlights. She doesn't ever style it, since she thinks it's unnecessary, and she likes her hair how it is, plus everybody else thinks it looks nice straight as it is. Very petite, with a height of only 5'6. A very slim figure, but still has some meat on her bones. She weights around 106 pounds. A heart shaped face, with little to no make-up on.

[Hey, Leah. This part of your form seem ALOT like Alison's form]

Ali's hair is a very light shade of blonde, with small brown locks parting every now and then. The natural appearance of Alison's hair is very small waves, but rarely straightens it, because it takes too much work since her hair is difficult to style. But everyone she knows says that it looks better that way.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/15/2010, 4:54 pm

•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• wrote:[Lol, u started reading the Pretty Little Liars like me and Emffers, Leah? xD]

[[I looked it up, and it seemed cool. Plus, I want to watch the TV series, but I hate to spoil stuff. xP]]

[[Oh, I didn't see that. I was trying to describe this picture I found, but I'll edit it if you want. (:]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 5/15/2010, 4:55 pm

[[This picture, see? (:

~◊A Dream of a Nightmare◊~ Book 1: Falling Asleep - Page 2 10faoid

]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/15/2010, 8:30 pm

4everme4everbeauty wrote:I lead Rani to the castle when we got their the guards just nodded and let us through. The hallways were lined with gloomy tapestries, we came to a spiral staircase, I lead Rani up towards the top of the staircase. There waiting for us was a wooden door, I knowcked once when a sinister voice spoke "Your back." said the voice "Yes master." I said "Did you bring me someone." "Of course master." I replied "Come in." said the voice, the door opened and I lead Rani through. A man in a black cloak sat with his back turned.

"Wait what?" I shrieked. "Is this real?" I let go of his hand.
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by lil_peanut7 5/15/2010, 9:22 pm

Form~
First and Last Name: Alex Weaver
Description(can be picture): Dark brown hair, almost black, that falls down to her mid-back. It has a slight wave to it and it's quite shiny. Alex has crystal blue eyes, making her pupils stand out in the light colored eyes. She has somewhat pale skin and thin soft pink lips. Alex is an average height, maybe even a bit short. She is healthy, but leaning towards the too skinny side. But not annerexic looking.
Personality: Alex is pretty quiet at first. Because of this shyness, she is usually tricked easily or taken advantage of. She rarely stands up for herself. Under the quiet side, she is actually pretty silly and can be talkative. Although, she is hurt deep down from those who did take advantage of her. She probably wont get over it.
History(optional): Living in a small home, Alex was an only child. Her parents would get mad easily, and she was yelled at often. But they did love her, even if she couldn't see it. Alex wouldnt talk much at school, again leaving her an open target for all those users. And on and on...
Where do you live: Nightmare rift
Other: she is human.

((nice rp Lauren ^^ ))
lil_peanut7
lil_peanut7
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2285

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/15/2010, 11:34 pm

(( Sorry I could not respond, I had a small trip and I just got back. I would like him to live in the dream oasis, please. Smile He is too lazy to help them fight though, he's pretty selfish at first.
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1383

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/15/2010, 11:43 pm

(Hola...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/15/2010, 11:48 pm

The sound of birds awoke a young man, sleeping under an oak tree. He yawned and stretched, it had been a long night of looking for food. He really never wanted help and he simply slept where he could. The only belonging he owner, were his clothes and his sword. His sword was hand crafted with few words written on the handle and the sheath. "A lion is truly a lion by pride", These words meant a lot to the 23 year old, who had not seemed to grow up yet. The words go two ways, it could mean the feeling of pride, or perhaps something deeper. He always thought of the feeling of pride though. These were his mother's last words and he had not yet understood them fully. His hair, at the moment, was black, but when he turned it would shine a tint of purple. His eyes gave a sparkle and those who looked at him often commented that he was "Handsome". He was polite at times, but a smile was often out of the question. He glanced around, looking for some sort of escape from boredom.

Last edited by Novastare on 5/15/2010, 11:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/15/2010, 11:49 pm

(Anyone rp?)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Novastare 5/15/2010, 11:51 pm

( Hey, Roleplay? I was posting a sort of intro for him. His name is Felix,))
Novastare
Novastare
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 5/15/2010, 11:54 pm

(Okay, let me chose a person to be...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next