The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RP Idea -- Thoughts?

+10
Jinx
Novastare
rattyjol
Avé
FOREIGN?!
B
shadowsowner888
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Sharkbait
Cyn431
14 posters

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next

Go down

RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Empty Re: RP Idea -- Thoughts?

Post by shadowsowner888 5/15/2010, 5:12 pm

Waiwaiwait. What exactly would count as killing someone? It would have to be intentional, right, like how shinigami die by intentionally lengthening someone's life? Not just carrying a knife around and accidentally running into someone or something? XD

I'm married to L! He's mine mine mine! *jumps up and down like an angry toddler*
Yeah, though. XD Why exactly did you want to play L, anyway, Twarry? I woulda thought you'd want Matsuda . . . *simply curious*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 1312RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 2412RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3349RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3548RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/15/2010, 5:22 pm

Yeah, it'd be like an Ikigami bringing back to life this evil dude and reviving him so that he's in the position to kill this guy, and then he does. That would be the death of an Ikigami. Not accidentally stabbing somebody. xD

*sits down and eats sour gummy worms while watching* :3
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/15/2010, 8:38 pm

Okay. Back for the rest of the day. WhaddidImiss? All I saw was that I'm the co-owner along with Cyn and Twarry xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 1589RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/15/2010, 11:17 pm

xD Well, we were going to discuss the rules of the Life Note, as we see both you and Twarry & I had created some without knowing of the other's intentions. So we were hoping to compromise, or surrender to yours, or at least hear what you had. That kind of thing. nod

Oh, and also, Shadow's fighting Twarry for a reincarnation of L, 'cause it turns out in this roleplay there will be reincarnations of the original characters but not the characters themselves, if that makes sense. cheesy I already claimed Matt.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 9:11 am

Reincarnations always confuse me, though. So I need to ask. I know they're not exactly the same character, but how is the reincarnation happening? Will they just act the same, or look the same too, or have glimpses of memories from a past life?! :O
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 1312RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 2412RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3349RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3548RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/16/2010, 10:43 am

I tend to consider it like a soul transfer in The Host: they'll act differently more or less, appearance is unpredictable and they do have vague memories that require extremely intense work to understand clearly. So you have some hope if you want the real L. Very Happy Oh, but names are like a one in ten google of a chance of being the same. xD

The info you hear could depend on who you ask, though, as some say you have no idea how you'll come out and you won't know you had other lives either. no
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 12:23 pm

I have a reincarnation as this person (let's call him Lewbert) has part of the soul of the reincarnated person (let's call him Bob) as a part of their soul. You don't really look the same, blah blah blah what Cyn said.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/16/2010, 12:55 pm

Yesh, what Twarry said. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 1:50 pm

Very Happy I am awesome.
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 2:09 pm

Cyn431 wrote:I tend to consider it like a soul transfer in The Host: they'll act differently more or less, appearance is unpredictable and they do have vague memories that require extremely intense work to understand clearly. So you have some hope if you want the real L. Very Happy Oh, but names are like a one in ten google of a chance of being the same. xD

The info you hear could depend on who you ask, though, as some say you have no idea how you'll come out and you won't know you had other lives either. no

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I have a reincarnation as this person (let's call him Lewbert) has part of the soul of the reincarnated person (let's call him Bob) as a part of their soul. You don't really look the same, blah blah blah what Cyn said.

Okay, good to know. nod Yeah, that's why I was confused, because it really depends on what book you've been reading or whatever. XD Cus, like, in Warriors the reincarnations is the same, they just don't know it, yet. So yup.

But Twarry, we need to actually discuss which of us gets L. How are we going to figure it out if we don't do that? ^^;
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/16/2010, 2:18 pm

Understood. nod I don't think I've ever really seen reincarnations incorporated into a story other than Warriors, and I haven't even read those. Plus, the one in The Host I used as an example wasn't really a reincarnation, so to speak... Well, it was, but it wasn't. xD You'd have to read the book to understand.

Whatever happens, Matt's mine. Just felt like making that clear... Razz I should plan his recreation, though.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 2:37 pm

Well, I haven't read The Host, but I think I see what you're saying. xD Something to do with how their souls can go into other bodies or something, right?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/16/2010, 2:40 pm

Well, the doctor souls put the main soul into a body, but then that soul--along with the human mind she couldn't completely abolish--befriended a bunch of humans, and she taught the humans the intelligence of the souls. The soul made some valiant decision to give the body back to its mind, but the humans liked the soul so much they put her into a new body! :3

Essentially, they can go to any body they desire, but not on their own, and it requires precise measures. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 5/16/2010, 3:10 pm

Lol, all right. nod I think that makes sense. Maybe I really should just read it, though. XD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/16/2010, 3:27 pm

Yeah. xD The whole reincarnation thing isn't until the very last like ten pages, though, sooooo... xP
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 4:20 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
Cyn431 wrote:I tend to consider it like a soul transfer in The Host: they'll act differently more or less, appearance is unpredictable and they do have vague memories that require extremely intense work to understand clearly. So you have some hope if you want the real L. Very Happy Oh, but names are like a one in ten google of a chance of being the same. xD

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:I have a reincarnation as this person (let's call him Lewbert) has part of the soul of the reincarnated person (let's call him Bob) as a part of their soul. You don't really look the same, blah blah blah what Cyn said.

Okay, good to know. nod Yeah, that's why I was confused, because it really depends on what book you've been reading or whatever. XD Cus, like, in Warriors the reincarnations is the same, they just don't know it, yet. So yup.

But Twarry, we need to actually discuss which of us gets L. How are we going to figure it out if we don't do that? ^^;

Maybe both of us could? (or something like that)

Cyn431 wrote:Understood. nod I don't think I've ever really seen reincarnations incorporated into a story other than Warriors, and I haven't even read those. Plus, the one in The Host I used as an example wasn't really a reincarnation, so to speak... Well, it was, but it wasn't. xD You'd have to read the book to understand.

Whatever happens, Matt's mine. Just felt like making that clear... Razz I should plan his recreation, though.

shadowsowner888 wrote:Well, I haven't read The Host, but I think I see what you're saying. xD Something to do with how their souls can go into other bodies or something, right?

Cyn431 wrote:Well, the doctor souls put the main soul into a body, but then that soul--along with the human mind she couldn't completely abolish--befriended a bunch of humans, and she taught the humans the intelligence of the souls. The soul made some valiant decision to give the body back to its mind, but the humans liked the soul so much they put her into a new body! :3

Essentially, they can go to any body they desire, but not on their own, and it requires precise measures. nod

shadowsowner888 wrote:Lol, all right. nod I think that makes sense. Maybe I really should just read it, though. XD

Cyn431 wrote:Yeah. xD The whole reincarnation thing isn't until the very last like ten pages, though, sooooo... xP

xP I didn't get a thing you said, Cyn.

Another book series reincarnation is in is the House of Night(Marked) series. It's a bit inappropriate, but I ♥️ it. :3
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 4:21 pm

Sorry for this double post. xPP

I'm having a (me) character, and a Matsuda-like character, Taro Matsui. (hahahahaa)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/16/2010, 4:46 pm

Lol, essentially it's what you said on that one post you had on reincarnation. nod

*thinks* Maybe there should be a one-reincarnation-per-player rule too...
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 5/16/2010, 5:06 pm

CYN: nod
Taro Matsui is not a reincarnation. no
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/16/2010, 6:07 pm

Ohhhhh, okai. xD Maybe that rule should be up anyway, just so nobody comes in and hogs the entire NPA or something. Razz

Both of you having a reincarnation of L... That'd be interesting. It reminds me of Hinduism, the big deity (Brahman?) having one piece of its soul in every single living person. Except, L isn't exactly a deity, considering he's married to Shadow. Laughing

OR, maybe one of you could have a reincarnation of the original L while the other gets a reincarnation of L II?
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/17/2010, 5:38 pm

*hopes more people come to see this*...
Should we provide a link to this to the club? XD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sharkbait 5/17/2010, 6:28 pm

YES.

I call Near! A reincarnation....named Hero XD

...if Forreh hasn't yet xD
Sharkbait
Sharkbait
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 1589RP Idea -- Thoughts? - Page 2 3390

Female Posts : 2811

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/17/2010, 6:32 pm

Well, fair is fair. nod I'll put up your claim.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by FOREIGN?! 5/17/2010, 6:51 pm

~runs in from eating dinner~ GOSHDARN. Seal, you meanie.

If I can't have Near, then I call Mello. If I must suffer, then we all suffer. e.e

Now I have to go read the thread. I just wanted to call someone before they were taken. xD
FOREIGN?!
FOREIGN?!
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 5/17/2010, 6:53 pm

Nice. xD I'll put up your claim. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 23 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 23  Next