The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wild and Free

+3
<3--[Emily]--<<
Mandy-Love
rachelannb
7 posters

Go down

Wild and Free Empty Wild and Free

Post by rachelannb 11/25/2009, 2:55 pm

Maturity: Horses: Anything a horse would do or possibly think. Follow a real horses actions and feelings. They can be pregnant(not graphic) and can also have foals and fillies (also not graphic)
Horse Predators: Follow hunting skills and actions, as well as emotions. Try not to make them so graphic and evil. These animals are not killing for fun, remember, they are killing to stay alive. (You may have kin)

Fantasy: ALL ANIMALS speak through their minds. They cannot speak like us humans. Do not have them speak completely as humans either, remember.. these are animals.

If you are a horse, here are the types you may be:
Paint: The Paint was cherished by cowboys for cattle work because they were nimble and worked hard. American Paint Horses are easy-going, friendly and intelligent.Wild and Free A>

American Quarter Horse: The quarter horse breeds usually shown in competition are larger, more muscular horses with wide jowls. Those for reining and cutting are smaller with more powerful hindquarters very agile and quick on their feet. The show type resembles the running quarter horse though some may be taller and slimmer. All quarter horses however have speed, power and are more than willing to please their owners. Wild and Free American-quarter-horse

Appaloosa: The breed almost died out after the U.S. calvary slaughtered the Indian's horses after chasing the tribe into the Bear Paw mountains of Montana. In 1938, a group of concerned horse people in Moscow, Idaho began a registry, the Appaloosa Horse Club, to save the breed. It now has the third largest registry in the world.
Wild and Free AppaloosaHorse

Arabian Horse: Arabian horses are well known for being affectionate and bonding well with humans. Arabians have also become the breed of choice in the endurance world because of their stamina and agility. Due to their friendly nature and willingness to work, Arabians are a popular choice for instructional programs and therapeutic riding.
Wild and Free Black_arabian_mare,_arabian_horse

Missouri Fox Trotter: This breed gets its name from its unusual gait where it walks quickly with its forelegs and trots with its hind legs. It can sustain this smooth movement for a long period of time.
Wild and Free G70

Tennessee Walking Horse: Besides their smooth gaits, the Tennessee Walking Horse is known world wide for their great dispositions, gentle manners, and good looks.
Wild and Free Tennessee-walking-horse-0019

Mustang: A mustang is not one type of horse. It can be hundredes of different breeds all together. Mustang just means free, and that it lives out in the wild. Almost all of those who join RP will be a mustang, unless of course you would like to be held captive by a human...
Wild and Free Image002

Rules, por favor Smile (yes i usedcatbusters rules to help me out. thank youu Very Happy )
1.please no god modeling
2.please no power playing
3.no breaking any of the horse pack leader's rules
4.no cursing the worst you can say is crap (this includes no taking God’s name in vain)
5.don’t be rude
6.Look below, this is how you will apply to be in this RP

Example
Name: Stardust Picture Wild and Free NV_Beau_Bey
Breed:
Horse Pack: Wild & Free
Horse Pack position: 2nd in line to be leader
Appearance: Pure Black with crystal like blue eyes and a white spot on her forehead. She's muscualr but slender with a smooth coat. Tiny sliver in the back left hook from her previous owners(who beat her)
Personality: Very defensive over the pack (or anyone else she loves). She will fight to the death, and DOES NOT trust humans (AT ALL). Although she can have her bad moods; she can be kind, loving, and like to have fun. (once what needs to be done, is done).
Mate: Shamrock (Appearance: BAY, Dark Brown with black mane. He is very muscular. Personality: He is serious, but loving and kind. And can get very defensive. (He is the leader of Wild & Free) He loves Stardust with all his heart, and would do anything to protect her.
Mate Pic/ Wild and Free Mogan_horse
Foals/Fillies: NONE (yet)

PACKS: Wild & Free -- Largest horse group, currently contains 14 horses and 7 foals/fillies. IS ALLOWING members in.
(Feel free to try and make your own pack, but I have to approve of it, and you must ask if you can make one with your horses information. Describe how it is and what it would be called.)
PLEASE GIVE ME A STORY BACKROUND OF YOUR HORSE.
example: Stardust was taken out of the wild by ranchers when she was 7 months old. she was moved from ranch to ranch until she came to one that beat her. shamrock saw what was going on, and busted her out and let her into his pack.... (ect)

YOU GET THE POINT Very Happy
Let me know if you have any questions that I haven't allready answered Smile thankkss
rachelannb
rachelannb
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Wild and Free Empty Re: Wild and Free

Post by Mandy-Love 12/8/2009, 4:59 pm

(I'll join soon!)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

Wild and Free ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by <3--[Emily]--<< 1/6/2010, 5:58 pm

[[Can we only join as those horses?]]
<3--[Emily]--<<
<3--[Emily]--<<
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Forte -
Wild and Free Siggy

Shiner -
Wild and Free Siggy

Hearts -
Wild and Free Siggy

Master Emerald -
Wild and Free Siggy

Female Posts : 8434

Back to top Go down

Post by Kinny 1/29/2010, 11:35 pm

[This looks pretty cool! I'll join soon!]
Kinny
Kinny
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Back to top Go down

Post by Teresa 3/3/2010, 11:14 pm

(I'll join next Monday!)
Teresa
Teresa
Inspired Novice
Inspired Novice

Female Posts : 5

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 3/3/2010, 11:22 pm

Name: Kisses
Breed: Arabian
Horse Pack: Wild & Free
Horse Pack position: ... I don't know
Appearance: A strawberry roan with a tail that sweeps the ground and an equally long mane. She is the average weight of a horse her age.
Personality: A little scatterbrained and loves company. She has lived a very happy life.
Snow
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Snow 4/4/2010, 6:56 pm

(So... Anyone want to rp? cheesy )
Snow
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by acruisie 5/24/2010, 12:12 am

Name: Shiver
Breed: Mustang
Horse Pack: Wild and Free
Horse Position: Unknown (Could I kind of be high up there, since I am one of the first to join?)
Personality: Kind, and quiet. Easily surprised
Appearance: Brown, with black mane and tail. Black legs
Mate: looking for one
acruisie
acruisie
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Wild and Free Siggy
Wild and Free Siggy
Wild and Free Siggy
Wild and Free Siggy

Wild and Free Siggy