The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

5 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay Empty The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by kindro 7/12/2010, 11:36 pm

M;;Romance between horses, fights
F;;Talking horses/animals

Your hooves pound on the ground, packing the dirt beneath your feet. You've traveled for days, and you're tired; you wish that you had stayed with the last herd that had offered to welcome you, but the leader seemed...nice, but very odd, in a bad way. But, you see a herd in the distance; you think "Hey, maybe this'll be the day!" and pound forward. You're greeted by a tall, black stallion. He bows in your presence.

"Hello," he says, his blue eyes twinkling. "I'm Adriano, and these are my lands, The Plains of the Magpie." A Magpie chirps overhead, then flies down and lands on the stallion's shoulder. "And, now you see why. This is Blue, my 'pet' Magpie." He looks past you, then looks back at you. "And that's Gavyn, my daughter."

After you talk briefly with Adriano, Blue and Gavyn, you are welcomed into the herd. Do you join?

RULES;;
1;;Follow all of Shad's rules
2;;No cursing..the worst you can say is "crap". NOSTARS[*] It's pretty easy to tell what you're saying
3;;Getting pregnant is allowed, just don't be descriptive. A Time-Skip is allowed.
4;;Have fun!

FORM;;

Name;
Place wanted in Herd[see below];
Age;
Gender;
Description;
Personality;
Brief History;

THE HERD;;

Lead Stallion;;
Adriano-Played by Kindro

Lead Mare;;
None

Stallions;;
Anderson-Played by Horsey

Mares;;
Gavyn-Played by Kindro
Rosebell-Played by Rosebell32
Nyxii-Played by Dark
Rose-Played by Horse22
Silence-Played by Horsey

Colts;;
None

Fillies;;
None

MY FORMS;;
Name; Adriano
Place in herd; Lead Stallion
Age; Five years
Gender; Stallion
Description; With a long, lean body, Adriano is very attractive. He has a strong build and is big boned, yet he doesn't let that get in the way of his acting silly. He has a soft coat made of black strands, with white, star like indentations here and there. When he runs, he looks like poetry in motion, but recently, he's had a limp, which he believes was caused when he and Secret had jumped into a river, from around three stories up. Nevertheless, he doesn't mind the pain, for he has many scars from battle scattered over his body, some fresher than others. His mane is long and tangled. The color is black, same as his tail

Adriano's eyes are light and elusive. Like I said before, they show his emotion, but they tend to have a personality all their own. Their bright, aqua blue color is beautiful on this horse, and shares the same star-like quality as the dapples on his body. Just around them are dark black circles, much darker than the base coat, which conceal the whole eye, giving him the look as if her were wearing eye liner. Also, around his left eye, is a much bigger white spot, making the black "eye liner" totally visible, on that eye. His eye lashes are long and bashful and often dapple over his cheeks.

Adriano has a large, broad chest, in which beats the heart of a leader, slowly brushing away the painful dark past. Once black, his heart is now pure and gold, with a few indentations still to smooth out as he moves on, creating an every day challenge for Adriano.
Personality;Adriano has two different sides, something you'll notice once you spend enough time with him. One side is cheery and bright, playful and foal-like. This is considered his better side. His other side is, like his name suggests, dark and powerful, although this side is rarely seen. He's good at gathering his emotions in his head and letting them pour out of his eyes, yet he does express emotion a lot. He has an ever changing attitude, and, like a pregnant mare, has mood swings in the morning and late at night, when he doesn't feel good.
Brief History; Adriano was born into his herd, his father and mother the Leads. He was treated as a Prince, and, one day, the "prince"'s world came crashing down. His father died of natural causes, and, being torn in half, his mother left with the rest of the herd to find a new one. Having no choice, Adriano became a loner. He found a lone mare and stuck with her, only to fall in love with her. They had a filly, and Bella passed away due to mange.

Name; Gavyn
Place wanted in Herd[see below]; None, really
Age; 3 Years
Gender; Mare
Description; Gav has a long, slim body. Her coat is a pure white, with close to no markings what so ever. Her mane is long and mangled, a bright white color. Her eyes share the same color as her dad's, bright blue.
Personality;Gavyn is happy, cheerful and very playful, almost like a filly. She's fun to be around, and likes to crack jokes a lot.
Brief History; Her mother died when Gavyn was only six months old.
[Sorry her form was so short. xP]

Last edited by kindro on 7/15/2010, 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by Rosebell32 7/12/2010, 11:45 pm

Name; Rosebell
Place wanted in Herd; lead mare
Age;4
Gender; Mare (girl)
Description; brown hair with blond tail with blue eyes and a beautiful smile shortish sparkly gold hooves
Personality; sweet but can be on the shy side but likes to be with diffrent ppl wants a mate but cant find the right one
Brief History;she has had a dark childhood her parents were lost in a barn fire and shes been walking from place to place for 2 years now.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by kindro 7/12/2010, 11:49 pm

[Rosebell is accepted, but instead of "ppl" use the word people, please. It makes for a much better roleplay when everyone uses real words. Smile]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/12/2010, 11:58 pm

Name; Nyxii (Pronounced Nick-See)
Place wanted in Herd[see below]; Regular
Age; Adult
Gender; Mare
Description; All white coat that seems to be perfectly clean at almost all times and a deep onyx black mane that is long and thick. She always keeps it flipped over the left side of her head, and it is always clean. Her tail is as black and thick as her mane, and trails out behind her when she gallops. The thing that stands out the most about her is her ocean blue eyes that are brighter than the sky.
Personality; Nyxii loves to run and feel the breeze through her mane. She is very polite, and speaks in a soft, smooth voice. She has never fallen in love, and doesn't think she will. Because of this, she has given up trying.
Brief History; When Nyxii was young, her father was the lead Stallion of another herd. She was an only child, so he expected her to become the lead Mare of the herd when she got older. But, he was very controlling. He would always keep picking stallions to be the Lead Stallion and her mate, but she would get mad and he would pick a new one. Finally, she got tired of it and ran away from the herd to find this one.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay DN41
The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/12/2010, 11:58 pm

(ok)
"Hello my name is *gulp* Rosebell and yours?" i asked scared as much as possible
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:02 am

[Dark, Nyxii is accepted. :3 I'll add her.]

Adriano looked up from the river, his blue eyes focusing on the mare in front of him. "Hi, Rosebell," he spoke, straightening. He smiled and bowed. "I'm Adriano."
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:03 am

(Thanks, can I join you guys?)
(Kindro, I replied on Runners)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:04 am

(Yeah, no problem. You can join us. And thanks for telling meh. Very Happy)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:04 am

"Well a handsome name for a handsome stallion." i said smiling then a wink [i]"wow he's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute!"
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:08 am

I walked up to the Lead Stallion and a Mare who was talking to him. I laughed when I heard her compliment him, then swished my onyx black hair to the left side, out of my eyes. "Hello, Adriano." I said with a soft, smooth voice. It sounded like a voice that belonged to a leader, but I suppose that's why I had it. I was supposed to be leader in my old herd, after all.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:10 am

Adriano smiled, a small blush forming on his cheeks. "Thank you, Miss. Rosebell." He shook out his mane, his tail swatting at flies behind him. "You're no sore sight yourself," he replied, a small, elusive smile playing across his lips. He turned to see his only member, besides his daughter, Nyxii. "Hey, Nyxii. This is Rosebell."
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:11 am

I knew i would despise that mare from the beginning i flipped my blond mane and smiled my gorgise smile to the beautiful stallion "Well im so happy im here with u." i said with a smooth awesome voice that was like the cold feel of ice cream on a hot summer day
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:17 am

(What daughter?)
I chuckled. "Hello to you too, Rosebell." I said sarcastically because she hadn't said hello. Very polite I thought to myself. I turned towards Adriano. "I think Rosebell feels me a threat." I said with a mocking smirk.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:18 am

[Gavyn is Adriano's daughter]
"I'm glad you found us," Adriano replied to Rosebell, smiling. He let his head bob slightly in a nod. "My daughter, Gavyn, will be happy to know that there's another mare." He turned to Nyxii and laughed at what she said. "Perhaps, but that would be absurd, no?" He let out another laugh. "Kidding," he added lightly.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:21 am

(Oh, lol. I replied on Runners xD)
I smiled, then turned towared Rosebell. "He's mine." I joked, and then laughed. "Just kidding, Rosebell." I added, not wanting her to take that seriously. "A lot of Mares would die for this bad boy." I said with another laugh, to show I meant it lightly, although it was true.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:22 am

"Well im very sorry if you feel that way. I am super glad to be here to. Uh can i ask you a question real fast?" i smiled as my eyes twinkled
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:23 am

"Oh, please, stop," Adriano replied, grinning. He felt his cheeks burning, and he looked at Rosebell to see her reaction. When she asked a question, he nodded quaintly. "Yeah, ask away."
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:25 am

I smiled, waiting for her to speak. I noticed how she didn't adress me, and tried to push the thought away. It took a lot to get me angry, and once you did it was hard to get me to forgive you. I was too nice a person for that.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:29 am

"Well for one are you the only 3 here? 2 are you two together??" "Oh and i am sorry Nyxii for not saying hello so...Hello." i said with a welcoming smile "Wow that stallion is way hot i hope he likes me " i thought to my self
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:31 am

I chuckled to myself at her second question. "No, we are not together. And trust me, we probably will never be mates." I said, then added "No stallion will fall in love with me." I smiled, not thinking of that as a bad thing.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:32 am

"Number one," Adriano said, "is a yes. Well, actually, there's four of us here, now that you're here. Me, Nyx and my daughter, Gavyn." At the second question, he began to laugh. "No, we're not together. Just..good friends, I suppose." He looked at Nyxii, then back at Rosebell. "My mate, Isabella, died when my Gavyn was six months old, so, no, I have no mate." He then turned to Nyxii, sighing lightly. Why did she always have negative things to say about her love life? "Mr. Right'll come trotting along one day, Nyx," he told her.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:33 am

"Oh no Nyxii you are way pretter than me!" i said hoping it would work i like a guy whos hard to get
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:35 am

Adriano looked at Rosebell as she complimented Nyxii. For the first time, Ad realized how feminine Nyx looked and he blushed, looking at the passing clouds.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:39 am

"Sure." I said to Adriano, even though I doubted it. I turned back to Rosebell. She was acting like a teenage two-leg. I sighed before speaking. "Rosebell, don't say that. You are young and beautiful." I glanced at Adriano, and saw him look at me, then blush and look away. What was that about? I looked back at Rosebell with a large smile. It was nice having this mare here, and it would also be nice if we could be friends. I didn't mind her being rude at first, considering Adriano was pretty handsome and she had a reason to act that way. But if only she could cut the act after hearing about Isabella. I wished she would be more sympathetic, as she was a very good friend of mine.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:39 am

I looked at how he looked at Nyxii i looked down. "Well again *gulp* thanks for welcoming me." "I now think i should let the hottie go" i said to my self
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next