The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

5 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 8:07 pm

"Sorry I'm slow." I said with a smile back to Nyxii
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 4 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 8:08 pm

Adriano smiled, then looked back to Nyxii, blushing very slightly.

(Okay, Dark! Have fun...eating! :3 Haha.)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 8:12 pm

I saw how she looks at Nyxii and I new I was not for him, I was not a leader or a lead mare and I knew I never would be.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 8:14 pm

Adriano looked back up to the sky, and noticed dark thunder clouds rolling in. He looked to the mares, and his eyes grew weary. "We should head in, until the storm rolls out."
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 8:19 pm

"Yes, sir." I said playfully and walked alongside Rosebell. It was odd how she suddenly grew quiet when she walked up, besides the small thing she said. I let her walk beside Adriano, even though I knew deep down that I didn't want them to become mates. I didn't like when mares suddenly grew flirtatious towards him after seeing him just once.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 4 DN41
The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 4 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 8:20 pm

"Ok." I crooked smiled
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horses22 7/13/2010, 8:23 pm

im confused.
Horses22
Horses22
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 8:25 pm

I decided Nyxii should have him. "So..." I said very cautiose to what I said because I didn't want to flirt
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 8:29 pm

[Horses, all you need to do, is pretty much do what Rosebell and I are doing. Basically, have your horse walk in and say howdy.]

"We don't have to go inside until it starts raining," Adriano told them. It was just beginning to look like a rainy day; the sun was still out.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 8:31 pm

I switched spots with Nyxii I felt a little nervose.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 8:35 pm

I looked at Rosebell curiously. "Well then, what shall we do? Race?" I asked with an evil smirk in Adriano's direction.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 8:39 pm

I looked at her with a huge grin
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horses22 7/13/2010, 8:41 pm

I spoted the group about a mile away and hide to take a closer look. They all seemed pretty ok. I ignored that they were doing something and walked right up and said "hello my name is Rose."
Horses22
Horses22
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 8:44 pm

Name; Thunder
Place wanted in Herd[see below]; None
Age; Adult
Gender; Stallion
Description; Golden brown fur with big brown eyes and a wild blond colored mane and tail.
Personality; Thunder is pretty nice I suppose, but isn't much of a talker. He prefers to stay by himself most of the time because he is pretty shy.
Brief History; Thunder's herd was taken over by wolves when he was a child, and everyone ran away. His parents abandoned him and gave him to the wolves to protect their own lives, and he managed to get away. After being a wild horse for much of his life, he found this herd.

-------------

I smiled. "What a coincidence. Hello Rose, my name is Nyxii. This is Rosebell." I said, nodding my head towards her. "And this is our lead Stallion, Adriano." I said, nodding my head towards him.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 9:37 pm

"Well hello Rose!" I said politle
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:00 pm

[Thunder is accepted. xP Sorry, I have an extremely emotional past with a horse named Thunder, so..yeah.]

"Hey, Rose," Adriano said. "As Nyxii said, I'm the leader of this herd; welcome to the Plains of the Magpie."
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:08 pm

{Crap my bladder is full of wonders i must go give those wonders to the world!}

Rose was really beautiful "Great another horse now i know he will never love me." i thought
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:15 pm

[Hey, Rosebell? Could you check your PM Inbox? I sent you some tips.]

Adriano pawed at the ground, looking at the storm with worrisome eyes. It would be there soon, in probably thirty minutes.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 11:17 pm

I saw Adriano look at the sky, and copied him. "Oh great. We better go somewhere before the storm hits."
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:19 pm

Adriano nodded. As I said before, he thought to himself, but began trotting towards a large cave that was about a half a mile away. Winds had began to race, and the air had grown humid and sticky.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:20 pm

{I did thanks}
"Wow that storm is close," I said worried
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 11:22 pm

I nodded, and smiled over at Adriano, then Rosebell. "Race you there." I said and instantly began a gallop, heading for cave. The wind whipped at my mane and pulled my tail so it flew out behind me furiously. I felt the soft mud beneath my hooves as it began raining, and dug my legs into the ground harder, pushing myself faster.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:25 pm

Adriano smiled, or grinned, rather, and raced after her. He caught up pretty quick, then began to pass her; the mud gave him a rather large advantage, seeing how used to it he was.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:25 pm

I was freaking out. I hated rain, "Ok," I said as I galloped as fast as possible.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 11:29 pm

I frowned at Adriano. Since when was he this fast? I kicked my back legs out as I leaped with my front, digging them even deeper into the mud. My white coat was actually getting dirty, and I am pretty sure Adriano had never seen that before. As my mane slicked with water, I shook it out and aimed at Adriano's face when I did so to give him a disadvantage. I used all the tricks I had learned from my Racing Horse past even Adriano didn't know about and quickly passed him. I had fresh determination on my face as I ran, happy to be racing like I used to.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next