The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

5 posters

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:42 am

Adriano looked up when Nyxii spoke. He then peered over at Rosebell, and waited for her reaction to what Nyxii had said; it was true, Rosebell was young and a very beautiful horse, but he couldn't form an opinion of her yet. He nodded towards Rosebell. "No problem." He smiled. "Would you like to meet my daughter, Gavyn?" he asked.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 2 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:44 am

"Yes i would and again i am very sorry about Issabell." i said in a truly sorry voice
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:47 am

Adriano nodded. "Yes, everyone says, 'Oh, sorry about Isabella' but nobody's 'Sorry' can bring her back." He sighed. "Well, then, come, follow me. I'm sure Gavyn is playing around with our Magpie, Blue." He smiled lightly, turning from the water and trotting off towards the meadow, where Gavyn spent most of her time.

[Ackk. My bladder is full of..wonders. xP I need to let those wonders out. Brb.]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:48 am

I smiled when she said she felt sorry about Isabell, but noticed how she looked down. She noticed the way he looked at me too? That was odd. "I'll go with you guys." I said with a smile, then turned to Rosebell. "If that's all right?"
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 2 DN41
The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 2 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:50 am

Adriano turned, waiting for the mares. He heard Nyxii ask if she could come along, and Adriano nodded to himself.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:52 am

I saw Adriano nod to himself, but pretended like I didn't see it. He was good enough distance away, so I whispered to Rosebell under my breath. "It's okay if you don't want me to go, I see how you look at Adriano." I said with a small smile and a wink.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:57 am

"Really?" i whispered "You noticed."
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 12:59 am

I rolled my eyes. "It's obvious. He noticed too." I said with a small chuckle. I turned back to Adriano. "Actually, I am quite hungry. I will go eat, tell Gav I will see her later?"
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:01 am

Adriano nodded, smiling at Nyxii. "Yeah, no problem. I'll tell her." He smiled, and whinnied for Rosebell to follow him.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 1:02 am

"Ok." i said with a smile a hop in my step and a twinkle in my eye
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 1:03 am

I flashed a smile and turned around before racing into a gallop. I felt my thick black tail trail behind me as I ran, my mane flying crazily behind me. I let the breeze rustle my short white coat and fought not to squint my bright blue eyes.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:05 am

Adriano smiled slightly at Rosebell before trotting off towards the meadow. He looked over to the mare, his bright blue eyes twinkling in the daylight. "How'd you find my herd?" he asked, curious.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 1:07 am

{Sry g2g be back in the morning}
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:07 am

[Alright, I understand. :3 Bye, Rosebell.]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 1:09 am

I slowed to a stop at the large area where we ate, and stooped over to munch on some grass, deep in thought. I didn't really like the fact that Rosebell was basing Adriano on just good looks and not his personality, but she would like him either way. He was of course gorgeously handsome, and a very nice person at the same time. He was very funny, and my best friend. I sighed and shook away those thoughts like I had been doing for the past couple years. He was mated to my best friend, and she was dead at that. I felt a tear roll down my furry cheeks and shook my head so it would go away. I missed her so badly, she was the reason I was in the herd after all.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 1:10 am

(Kindro, while she is gone wanna clone Adriano?)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:12 am

[Uhh, Okay, sure. :3 Although, I'm going bowling with her tomorrow, so I need to leave early again, around 2 AM Eastern, so I've got almost an hour, possibly longer if we really get into it.]

Adriano grinned, the wind racing him, it winning by a mile. He laughed as it tugged on his mane, his tail as well.

[Adriano clone is in bold, btw.]
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 1:16 am

I saw Adriano rush by. "Hi." I said with a laugh.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:20 am

Adriano heard Nyxii, and he slowed himself, turning in a rush. "Why, hello," he replied, trotting up to the mare. He and her had been through so much, and he was so close with her.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 1:22 am

"What are you doing?" I asked, looking at him through clear blue eyes and whipping my thick black mane from my eyes.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:22 am

"Running," Adriano replied. "Why, is that illegal nowadays?" he asked jokingly.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 1:27 am

"Maybe." I said with a laugh, then decided to tease him. "Shall we race?" I asked, thinking back on all the many times I had beat him with a smirk. He had won only once, and he probably still thought it was because he was good. It was actually because I knew he was sad about Isabella's death, and wanted to cheer him up so I let him win.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:30 am

Adriano sighed. "Sure, why not?" he replied with a cocky grin. He had been training a lot and he knew that he had a big chance of beating her.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 1:36 am

I smiled and dug my hoof into the grass, pulling it to the right and making a line. I placed my right hoof on it, getting ready to race, and waited for him to do the same. "From here, across the plain, through the forest, a sharp right around the large oak, through the pebbles, and first one in the lake wins." I said, planning out the race.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 8:25 am

Adriano placed his right hoof on the line as well, and nodded his head. "Deal," he agreed, eyes bright.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next