The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

5 posters

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 10:00 am

"I found your herd just by walking I've been walking around for 2 years because they were going to kill me and use my mane for violin bows. I was a owned horse I was love, but the day the barn Burnt down my parents burnt down with it. So they knew I was a valubil horse and then one day they pulled some hair from my mane and then I knew I needed to run so I ran and ran and ran for 2 years untile I found u........guys" I said as I thought about it I had to be brave but I wanted to cry.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 3 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 10:08 am

Adriano nodded. "I'm sorry to hear about your parents, and your barn," he replied, truly sincere.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 10:14 am

"Well it is no big deal if that hadnt happend i would never had met u." i said happy that i had a friend
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 10:25 am

"Yeah, I guess," Adriano replied, feeling odd that she had that point of view. But he shrugged it off, as they trotted into the meadow. He saw a white body and a little black bird; it was Gavyn and Blue. He let out a long whinny and the bird flew over, and Gavyn galloped.

"Hi, Dad," Gavyn said, shaking out her long mane. She gave him a loving nuzzle, and he returned it. Her eyes then fell on the mare next to him. "Who's this?"

"This, Gavyn, is Rosebell." Adriano looked from the mare to his daughter. "And, Rosebell, this is my daughter, Gavyn."

kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 10:31 am

"Well hello Gavyn your mane is so pretty i wish i had one like that." i said with a welcoming smile
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 10:40 am

"Uhm, thanks, I guess." Gavyn smiled. "Welcome to the herd." Blue landed on Gav's shoulder and she smiled. "Ah, yes. This is the infamous Blue, the Magpie." With that, Blue squawked.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 10:42 am

"Wow ive never seen anything like it." i said
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 10:45 am

"You've never seen a Magpie before?" Gavyn asked. "They're pretty common around the area, considering what the land we live on is called." She cleared her throat. "But he's shy; he usually talks it up when we're out here." She blew in the bird's face. "C'mon, say hi."

"Hi.." Blue said quietly before hiding himself in Gavyn's white mane.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 10:51 am

"Wow." i said thinking [i[i]]"oh wow she is super smart i love that i think i my stay longer than i was planning on."[/i]
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 10:54 am

Gavyn nodded, a smile playing across her lips as the bird came from its burrow and perched between Gav's flicking ears. He then left the white mare's body to go and sit on Rosebell's.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 10:57 am

I smiled I felt welcomed I was finally happy again.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:01 am

Blue pecked around on her head lightly, then settled himself down near one of her ears. He whispered, "You gotta watch Gavyn, she's a crafty one," before fluttering over to Adriano.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 12:25 pm

I had a quizzical look on my face
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 12:30 pm

Gavyn smiled at the mare, then began to trot off, her tail a flag in the wind. Blue followed after, as they were so close and he was very loyal to her.

Adriano smiled lightly after his daughter and her bird, then looked at Rosebell.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 1:02 pm

I smiled at Adrion [i]" I wonder if he likes me. I bet he dosen't that other mare was way to beautiful to compete with." I thought to myself
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 1:37 pm

Adriano nodded. "Whelp. That's about everybody," he said, with a short sigh. "D'ya wanna head back?"
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 2:45 pm

(Can I join in? xD)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 3 DN41
The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 3 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 6:36 pm

(of course)
"Ok." i said with a smile "I wonder if he knows where the best grass is?"
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 6:57 pm

(Of course, Dark!)

Adriano trotted forward, back towards where he supposed that Nyxii was. But he waited for Rosebell, only for a moment, before galloping. He spotted the mare and slowed to a halt. "Hey," he said. The stallion smiled at his long-time friend, then turned and waited for Rosebell to return.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Horses22 7/13/2010, 7:25 pm

Name; Rose
Place wanted in Herd[see below]; Lead Mare
Age; 5 Years
Gender; Mare
Description; Rose has a pure white coat, mane and tail. She has bright blue eyes.
Personality; Rose is one of those horses who's not afraid of anything; she's very brave. She keeps up with the boys in racing; she's very atheletic and knows her leadership skills.
Brief History; Rose grew up a showhorse, but the stables went out of business, so they freed all the horses into the wild.
Horses22
Horses22
Microfiction Scribbler
Microfiction Scribbler

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 7:50 pm

(Rose is accepted! I'll add her to the front.)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 7:54 pm

(YAY!!!)
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 8:04 pm

kindro wrote:(Of course, Dark!)

Adriano trotted forward, back towards where he supposed that Nyxii was. But he waited for Rosebell, only for a moment, before galloping. He spotted the mare and slowed to a halt. "Hey," he said. The stallion smiled at his long-time friend, then turned and waited for Rosebell to return.

(Quoted for Rosebell32 and Dark Fairytales.)
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 8:05 pm

"Hi." I replied, raising my head from the grass I was eating. I smiled at Rosebell, then at Adriano. "You two have fun?" I asked with a smirk in Rosebell's direction.
(We need more stallions, so I will make one soon but brb for now, i have to eat dinner)
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 3 DN41
The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 3 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 8:07 pm

Adriano saved the question for Rosebell to answer, then looked back at Nyxii.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next