The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

5 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:31 pm

Again I was last.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 5 Empty Re: The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:34 pm

Adriano smiled, a laugh escaping his lips. Oh no you don't, he thought to himself, pushing himself harder. His strides elongated and he had caught back up with Nyxii, but couldn't pass her.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1069

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 11:36 pm

I smiled at him and looked back ahead. The cave was coming up fast and I had to sit down and skid to a stop to keep from making contact with the back of the cave. I spun around and trotted up to Adriano. "Beat, again." I said with a playful smirk.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 5 DN41
The Plains of the Magpie--A Wild Horse Roleplay - Page 5 Cake
I was hungry =]

Female Posts : 2339

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:36 pm

I looked down as I ran.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:39 pm

"Yeah, yeah," Adriano replied to Nyxii's mocking tone. "One day," he huffed. "One day, I'll be you. Just you wait and see." He turned to watch Rosebell run to the cave.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:41 pm

I ran into the cave soaking wet. "Man, it is raining hard out," i smiled hiding my fear.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 11:41 pm

I looked over at Rosebell, and noted to myself to teach her how to run faster. She was a fine galloper, all she needed was a technique and some more muscle and she would be the perfect opponent. I shook my head with a whinnie, trying to shake away that side of me. The reason I left racing, the thing that had nearly killed me. My need of competition. I was so competitive that it had nearly killed me. The smile swiped away my grin and I sat down quietly.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:42 pm

"Tis a very hard storm tonight," Adriano agreed. He shook out his coat and mane, his bright blue eyes closing so he could do so. He then opened them to see the two mares.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:44 pm

I smiled my bright smile as usual.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 11:44 pm

I stayed quiet and looked at the floor, completely not acting like myself at all. I pawed at the ground with my hoof, making a shape absentmindedly on the ground. I then realized it was a checkerboard pattern, that of the finish line, and my hoof froze, not daring to continue the pattern.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/13/2010, 11:47 pm

I saw the pattern of Nyxii's hoove. I was confused.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/13/2010, 11:59 pm

Adriano looked down, hearing the pawing, and he looked back up at Nyxii. "What's that?" he asked.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/13/2010, 11:59 pm

I quickly covered up the pattern. "Nothing." I said and stood up, looking from Adriano and Rosebell. "So, um, what shall we do now?"
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/14/2010, 12:02 am

"Sing!" Adriano suggested, then quickly took it back, "No." He chuckled, his voice still a little raw. "Uhm, I don't know. We could learn about each other, I guess."
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/14/2010, 12:05 am

I gave a questionable look at Adriano, and smirked. "Sing? Honestly, sing?" I asked, then gave a chuckle and shook my head. "Sure, Rosebell, you first."
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/14/2010, 12:10 am

Adriano laughed, then looked at Rosebell, very expectant of the mare.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/14/2010, 12:14 am

" Ok well as a kid my parents died in a barn fire. I really don't have a real life after that I just wondered untill I found a herd that liked me." I said leaving out the dark things about the other herds.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/14/2010, 12:18 am

I nodded in understandning. "Yeah, my parents... well, they weren't much to love ya know? One second my mom is all nice and the next my dad is picking out a stallion to be my mate." I gave a disgusted look. "Just cause I was supposed to grow up and become the lead Mare, my mate is important. I ran away after that." I explained, but hoped that they didn't notice how I didn't start at the exact beginning of my life. It went back farther than that, and Adriano didn't even know that stuff about me.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/14/2010, 12:21 am

Adriano nodded. "Alright," he said with a small sympathetic smile to both mares. "Well, as you know, I was born here. My parents were great to me, yet, I was treated like royalty, which I sorta hated, considering I never got to get down and get dirty. So, anyways, my dad was diagnosed with cancer, and died. My mother left, along with the rest of the herd, to find new land." He sniffled. "I found my Isabella that Summer," he added, with a slight smile.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/14/2010, 12:26 am

"Oh," I said sadly
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/14/2010, 12:27 am

I felt a tear glisten in my eye and I nuzzled him sadly, knowing not to say sorry. I knew how much he hated that, because sorry's can't bring her back.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/14/2010, 12:29 am

Adriano accepted the friendly nuzzle, letting out a long sigh, his eyes only making contact with the floor.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosebell32 7/14/2010, 12:33 am

Just then I stood up went to a corner curled up and fell asleep.
Rosebell32
Rosebell32
Short Story Writer
Short Story Writer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dark Fairytales 7/14/2010, 12:33 am

I raised his chin with my long nose and looked him in the eye. "It's okay, Adriano. Just don't think about it." I said sympathetically.
Dark Fairytales
Dark Fairytales
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

I was hungry =]

Back to top Go down

Post by kindro 7/14/2010, 12:34 am

Adriano nodded. Tears had already made a small puddle at his feet, from where they had rolled down his long face and collected on the ground.
kindro
kindro
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next