The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

+12
warriorcatlover
Komoda
DreamCatcher81
Tolly12bells
rattyjol
SaddleClub
Kat24
iGrievous
shadowsowner888
IDmangapasta
twilighter3000
Webkinz-lover#1
16 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 11:43 am

I don't know what the punishment is gonna be yet. Razz
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 11:48 am

Twisted Evil They can paint the bathrooms!!!

xD Okay, that didn't sound as epic as I thought.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 8/13/2009, 12:54 pm

Sweet! I didn't realize you added more! I love it!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/13/2009, 8:15 pm

Awesome! Uh oh, dey is gonna be in trooooooubllllle. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 10:16 pm

Thanks guys. Smile

Yes, big trouble. XD

Maybe they have to clean the bathrooms, both bathrooms. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/14/2009, 8:51 am

I dunno, it'd be funny if they had to do something totally unrelated.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 8/14/2009, 6:41 pm

O_O how could they? Revenge is not the answer...... *sends Elyssa and Jessi off to peel potatoes*

write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/14/2009, 9:21 pm

Peel potatoes? XD

Hah, they have to come in before school starts and help lunch ladies make the lunches. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/14/2009, 11:30 pm

Ooh that one could be good. Because everyone would hate having to wake up earlier and help the cafeteria lunch ladies! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/15/2009, 4:41 pm

Hah, I have an idea. *Runs away to write chapter*
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/15/2009, 4:46 pm

~Chapter 13~

Elyssa sat at home on her bed, dreading the school day ahead of her tomorrow. She sighed, why did she have to take revenge? Why couldn't she just have spread some rumors like Rebeka did and be happy? She asked herself many questions, but she was jerked back to reality when her cell phone rang from across the room. She jumped up and dove for the phone, realizing it had been ringing for a while. She looked at the screen, it was Jess. She winced and let it keep ringing, Jess was probably just going to speak Elyssa's fears. Her phone beeped, reading '1 missed call'. She ignored it and a few minutes later, it beeped again, signaling '1 voice message'. She flipped her phone open and listened to Jess's message, and sure enough, she was just freaking out, just as Elyssa was in silence.

(Yup, my idea for the punishment isn't in there, you'll have to wait to see what their punishment will be. >:3)
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/15/2009, 4:56 pm

Mooooooooore! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/15/2009, 4:58 pm

Not yet, Ratty. Evil or Very Mad
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/15/2009, 8:19 pm

I agree with Ratty. nod
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 5 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by twilighter3000 8/15/2009, 8:35 pm

Ooh, can't wait until you write more!
twilighter3000
twilighter3000
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Female Posts : 4701

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/15/2009, 10:39 pm

Thanks guys. :]

But not yet. >:3

After all this dramatizing, their punishment is going to be a fail. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/15/2009, 10:49 pm

xD I bet it won't be.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/15/2009, 11:03 pm

Thanks, Shadow. :]

Who knows, maybe I will write the new chapter tonight...
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/15/2009, 11:09 pm

Yeah! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/15/2009, 11:21 pm

Nah, I'm too tired, I'll probably write it tomorrow. Razz
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/15/2009, 11:29 pm

Aww... Sad
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/16/2009, 2:21 pm

Sorry, Ratty, but I'll prob write it today.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/16/2009, 2:25 pm

Yay! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/16/2009, 2:27 pm

Probably right now. XD *Starts writing chapter*
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/16/2009, 2:34 pm

~Chapter 14~

Elyssa dreaded the school day ahead of her, she skipped breakfast, drearily pulled on her jacket and headed out the door, fearing seeing her teachers today. She met Jess on the bus and they sat together in silence, staring out the window. The bus brakes screeched as it stopped at the next stop, where Rebeka got on, glaring at them as she passed to go sit in the back. They pulled up at the school and were welcomed by the chattering voices of other students and teachers. They exited the bus reluctantly and walked side-by-side into the building. They almost immediately ran into the principal, Mr. Lem, who Elyssa hadn't seen since her first detention. He crossed his arms, beckoned to them and walked into the office. They both followed sulkily, dreading what would happen next..

Hah, you still don't know what's going to happen. >:3
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next