The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

+12
warriorcatlover
Komoda
DreamCatcher81
Tolly12bells
rattyjol
SaddleClub
Kat24
iGrievous
shadowsowner888
IDmangapasta
twilighter3000
Webkinz-lover#1
16 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by rattyjol 8/16/2009, 2:39 pm

Aw, c'mon, that's too short. We need moooooore! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/16/2009, 2:40 pm

True. XD I'll write more later today. Razz
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 Siggy
Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/16/2009, 2:43 pm

Yay! cheesy

Is it later yet? grin
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/16/2009, 2:54 pm

~Chapter 15~

Elyssa entered the office, Jess behind her. Mr. Lem sat down and nodded to the red velvet chairs in his office. They sat down at the edge of the chairs, hands in their laps. Mr. Lem looked from one to the other. "Girls, what you did was wrong, but I understand why you've done it. However, you cannot go unpunished." Jess looked at the floor, her face white. Elyssa nodded, she knew they had to be punished. "So, I've decided, if you think it's 'funny' to make a mess, you can clean up your mess and everyone else too. For a month." Elyssa and Jess looked down, afraid of where this was going. "So, I'd like to introduce you to a few people you may not know. He opened the door and two women and a man entered. The two ladies were rather large with nets over their hair. The guy looked grungy and dirty, his pants and shirt stained. He had rough, worn leather shoes and he seemed to be bald. "Who are they?" Jess whispered under her breath to nobody in particular. Elyssa shrugged, she had no idea. "These," Mr. Lem started, "are the staff that nobody respects. The culinary staff and the equipment engineer." To Elyssa, those sounded like fancy names for lunch ladies and the janitor. "So, in the mornings, you will help the lunch ladies prepare the day's food and after school, you'll help the janitor clean up the school." Jess groaned inwardly and Elyssa hunched her shoulders forward, this sounded horrible, cleaning and cooking, without pay, just for black paint stains in one bathroom? Couldn't they just clean the bathroom? Apparently not. "You'll start tomorrow." Mr. Lem said, beckoning to the door. The two girls exited the office and headed to class, whispering to each other.

Told you, it's a fail. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/16/2009, 3:02 pm

That sounds terrible. Come early, stay late, and do gross jobs. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/16/2009, 5:22 pm

Meh, doesn't sound too bad.
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/17/2009, 10:10 am

Yeah, I couldn't think of anything. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/22/2009, 12:13 pm

I'll be posting more sometime soon..
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/23/2009, 9:22 am

Awesome. cheesy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/1/2009, 11:07 pm

Kool! I love it write more soon OR ELSE Twisted Evil
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 9/2/2009, 2:01 pm

writewritewritewriteiwantmoreiwantmoreiwantmoreiwantmorewritemorewritemoremoremore!!!!!!!

Translation: Write, write, write! I want more- write more!
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/2/2009, 2:01 pm

Hey WL1! I havent talked to you in ages! Anyway, this is really good! grin
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 824

http://dreamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/2/2009, 6:55 pm

Thanks guys, but I'm kinda stuck on the story. Razz I know they should start being punished, but I don't really know how to start it.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/18/2009, 6:15 pm

~Chapter 16~

Elyssa plopped down on her bed after school, over an hour after school. She and Jess had been helping the janitor clean the bathrooms, disgusting! She dragged her cell phone from her bedside table and called John. "Hey," she said to his voice machine. "Just wanted to see what you were doing, haven't talked to you for a while," she murmured, ending the message, a pang in her heart, what if John had moved on? She shrugged, if he did, she should have expected it. But, to Elyssa's relief, half an hour later, John called her back. "Hey," he said, "sorry I missed your call, I was busy." Elyssa laughed halfheartedly, "That makes sense." Their conversation continued, until, John had to go, but at least they had set up another date. A ripple of warmth spread through Elyssa, making her grin, as she pushed the 'End' button. Though she had been doing nasty jobs all day with complete strangers (other than Jess), she felt like she couldn't be happier.

(Haven't updated for a LONG time. o: )
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Boballoo123 9/18/2009, 6:40 pm

I like the new chapter! nod
Boballoo123
Boballoo123
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 824

http://dreamer.forumotion.net/

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/18/2009, 6:46 pm

Cool new chapter. Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/18/2009, 9:11 pm

That was a nice chappie! x3 I can't wait to see what happens on their date.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 6 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 9/19/2009, 2:58 pm

Thanks. :]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by catbuster 9/19/2009, 4:44 pm

cool new chapppie!! I can't wait to see what there date goes like.
catbuster
catbuster
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1932

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 10/11/2009, 1:47 am

I love this! I read the first chapter a LONG time ago. Wasn't this posted on WI? Well, I'm digging it! Add more!
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 10/11/2009, 8:19 pm

love it! write more
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 10/17/2009, 1:50 pm

Actually, it wasn't on WI, Lauren, but thanks. Smile

However, I'm not sure if I'll be continuing it or not.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Tolly12bells 10/23/2009, 9:53 pm

Hmm... I could have sworn it was. xD No problem. Wink

It's totally your choice if you want to continue it. I think you did the same thing I always do. You worked yourself into a position that you can't get out of now. nod
Tolly12bells
Tolly12bells
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 868

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6