The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

+12
warriorcatlover
Komoda
DreamCatcher81
Tolly12bells
rattyjol
SaddleClub
Kat24
iGrievous
shadowsowner888
IDmangapasta
twilighter3000
Webkinz-lover#1
16 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/18/2009, 3:08 am

Read it and loved it! I agree with Shadow. Bad Elyssa! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 Siggy
She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/18/2009, 11:03 am

Thanks Dream. xD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 7/18/2009, 11:21 am

*GASP* she disobeyed her dad!!! tsk, tsk, elyssa!
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 7/18/2009, 11:57 pm

I just read all the parts I haven't read yet. Great job!! Smile
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/19/2009, 1:27 pm

Thanks to both of you.

Yup, she is a baaaad girl! >:]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/20/2009, 10:32 am

Wow, she's in trouble!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/25/2009, 7:57 pm

Sorry, I've been so inactive! I'll add more soon. =]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/25/2009, 8:19 pm

Chappie added!
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/25/2009, 9:19 pm

You're welcome!
Oooh, I'll go read it!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/25/2009, 9:21 pm

Awesome! This is really good!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/25/2009, 11:45 pm

Good! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/26/2009, 8:52 am

Yay! Very Happy Nice job.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by IDmangapasta 7/26/2009, 9:07 am

yay, she was nice to her daddy!
IDmangapasta
IDmangapasta
Published Author
Published Author

Howdy-do, I'm an otaku!
Female Posts : 3400

http://lizclairel.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/26/2009, 10:12 am

Yup, yay for niceness! Thanks for commenting, guys! Very Happy
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/27/2009, 3:16 pm

Main post finally got too long. XD

Current number of words: 2,938!

~Chapter 8~

Elyssa woke the next morning. She jumped up, looking in the mirror, to see a hideous mess of hair all over, "Restless sleeping," She growled, grabbing her brush. She brushed through the rats, glad it was Saturday. She skipped downstairs, in a great mood, until she saw her dad and remembered what happened. She turned around, "On second thought, I'm not really hungry." She started to run back up the stairs. "Not so fast." Her dad called before she had gotten more than half-way up the stairs. She spun around on her heel, "What?" Her dad raised one eyebrow, "Don't act like you don't know what's going on. Now come down here, we are going to talk about it." Elyssa closed her eyes. "Crap," She muttered under her breath. She went back down the stairs and tripped on the last stair, falling flat on her face. She jumped back up, realizing her dad hadn't seen her. However, her idiot brother was laughing his head off and clapping like he had just seen one of the funniest things in the world. Elyssa glared at him, then her dad walked in, she dropped the glare and sat down, as far away from her dad as possible. Here comes the trouble, She gulped, eyes glued to the table instead of making eye contact.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/27/2009, 3:34 pm

Awesome. That's great! Almost 3,000!

I like the new chappie. I wonder what her punishment will be?
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 7/27/2009, 8:28 pm

Cool! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/28/2009, 7:24 am

Nuuuu! Suspense! xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 3 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/28/2009, 6:50 pm

This is a really great story so far! Can't wait to see what happens next!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/28/2009, 11:01 pm

Thanks. :]

I'll write more soon.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/29/2009, 8:22 pm

Yay! I can't wait!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 7/30/2009, 6:03 pm

I'll probably post Chapter 9 later on tonight! Smile
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 7/30/2009, 9:49 pm

Awesome!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/3/2009, 12:36 pm

Oops, obviously I didn't write at that time, but now I shall write it. Smile
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/3/2009, 12:43 pm

~Chapter 9~ (I think. XD)

When Elyssa looked back up, her dad was smiling. Wait, smiling!? Elyssa must have made a face, because her dad laughed. "Elyssa, I'm not mad. You know why?" Elyssa shook her head, completely confused. "Because you remind me of me when I was a kid. I snuck out of my house too, of course I was a little older, but I crawled through my window against my parent's command and went out with your mother." Elyssa's jaw dropped, completely surprised, "Wait, I'm not in trouble?" She asked. Her dad just shook his head, smiling. She grinned, happy. Everyone was happy right now, except her little brother who looked quite angry that she wasn't in trouble. "Oh get over it sport!" She said, tousling his hair. He glared at her, his brown hair now sticking up in a few places. Elyssa finished her breakfast and skipped upstairs. She went through the whole day now, happy and care-free, quite unlike her brother, who acted like someone had just told him he had repeat a year of school.

(Sorry it's so short, I don't know what to write right now, I got minor WB. Razz Nothing big though. Smile)
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next