The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

+12
warriorcatlover
Komoda
DreamCatcher81
Tolly12bells
rattyjol
SaddleClub
Kat24
iGrievous
shadowsowner888
IDmangapasta
twilighter3000
Webkinz-lover#1
16 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/4/2009, 12:50 am

I like it! It was a total twist. I so thought she was going to get like majorly grounded or something!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 Siggy
She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 Empty Re: She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated--

Post by warriorcatlover 8/4/2009, 8:09 am

This is great!! I really want to see how this ends up! Keep on going!!
warriorcatlover
warriorcatlover
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2472

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/4/2009, 8:25 pm

Yay! Very Happy A happyness part.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/6/2009, 12:25 am

Cool new chapter! Smile
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/9/2009, 11:09 pm

Thanks for posting guys, now I can't think of what to do with this story. Razz
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2058

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/9/2009, 11:10 pm

Write it. XD
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/10/2009, 4:06 pm

~Chapter 10~

The next few days went great for Elyssa, she wasn't in trouble, she continued to date John regularly and she even had good hair-days. But little did she know, the future would soon change drastically. Rebeka, who as usual was mad at Elyssa for being better than her at something, started spreading rumors. She told everyone Elyssa slept in her parent's bed and that her and John were related. As a result, everyone started giving her funny looks in the halls, her best friend, Jessi was the only one who would ever talk to her. "Don't listen to her, Lyssa, what does she know, she's just a preppy air-head." Jess would tell her pretty much every day. "I know, but still, I hate her!" Elyssa vented, running her fingers through her hair. Elyssa looked over at Jessi, a sly look in her eye, a devilish smile spreading over her face, "We should get back at her." Jess smirked, her own eyes glinting, "Now I remember why you're my best friend!" Elyssa laughed, shoving Jessi playfully as they walked to their next class together, Elyssa's mind on their revenge on Rebeka.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/10/2009, 6:23 pm

x3 Ooo. I wonder what they'll do?
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 1312She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 2412She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 3349She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 3548She's the one, I'm sure of it. *Not finished* --Finally updated-- - Page 4 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 8/10/2009, 11:38 pm

Me too! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/11/2009, 9:49 am

I haven't thought that far ahead yet. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/12/2009, 2:33 pm

~Chapter 11~

Elyssa layed on her bed when there was a loud thumping knock on her door. She stood up, confused. She opened the door and standing in front of her was Jessi.

"Oh, hey, Jess."

Jessi smiled, "I thought we should discuss you know our plans."

Elyssa nodded, "Good idea."

"So, have you gotten any idea what we are going to do?" Jess asked.

Elyssa frowned and shook her head, "I have NO idea,"

Jess smirked, "What if we-.." She leaned forward and whispered in Elyssa's ear.

Elyssa grinned, "Dump black paint all over her? That is GOLD!"

Jess flipped her hair, "I do my best!"

The two girls continued their plot, laughing and grinning until Jessi had to go home, both of their minds on their revenge the next day.

(Credit to Shadowsowner888 for the paint idea. :])

Last edited by webkinz-lover#1 on 8/13/2009, 11:17 am; edited 3 times in total
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/12/2009, 2:44 pm

Awesome new chappie! Very Happy I can't really think of anything right now, though. xP Haha, sorry.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/12/2009, 2:58 pm

Hah, it's okay, that's just part of the chapter though, I will finish it when I get/someone gives me an idea. Razz
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 8/12/2009, 3:16 pm

SO wait are they trying to do something mean?
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/12/2009, 4:41 pm

Yup, trying to get back at Rebeka for all the mean things she's done to them. Razz
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 10:47 am

Seriously, I can't think of anything that they can do to Rebeka, so if anyone has any idea, please PM me. :]
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 11:11 am

Dump paint on her! Very Happy Yeah!

Or tanning lotion. Twisted Evil Use so much she looks african-american.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 11:12 am

Ooh paint! XD

She will wear a very expensive outfit and get painted..black. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 11:14 am

Very Happy YESSSSS. Imagine how she'd freak!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 11:14 am

Rest of Chapter 11 is done, next chapter coming soon!
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by *Strongly*[Emo]tional 8/13/2009, 11:15 am

oh i love it i just got done reading it i can't wait for more keep on the great work Smile
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 16220

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 11:16 am

Thanks!

Yay, page 10!

Thanks for the idea, Shad! Credit to you. XD
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 11:36 am

~Chapter 12~

Elyssa woke up the next morning, it was Wednesday, and Elyssa knew that today would be their day to get back at Rebeka. She got ready for school, ate her breakfast, pushed her camera phone into her pocket and walked out to the garage. She grabbed a can of black paint off the shelf, slid it into her backpack and ran toward the bus stop. At school, she and Jess went into the girls bathroom. They both knew that Rebeka came into this bathroom and applied her makeup between classes. She also messed with people in this bathroom, kicked the doors, taunted all the poor girls caught by her. Jess and Elyssa, quick as they could, set up a simple spring trap using the can of paint, a few rubber bands and a car bungee cord Elyssa stole from the back of her dad's pick-up truck. Now, when Rebeka kicked the side of the first stall, the paint would fall, pushed by the bungee cord right over and spill all over her, or so they hoped. They walked to class, waiting. Once class was over, they crept into the bathroom to assist their trap. They went into the first stall and waited. Soon enough they heard Rebeka come in, gabbing on her cell phone. She smirked and told the person on the phone she had to call them back. She hung up and approached the first stall, "Who do we have hear?" She asked, kicking at the side of the stall, laughing. "Could it be Elyssa? And Jess, in the same stall, ew!" She yelled, kicking their stall again. Elyssa knew it was time. She pushed the paint can, to assure it wouldn't fall on them by accident. The can can gave a groan and fell over, spilling all over Rebeka and her new, pretty in pink outfit. The rubber bands kept the can from falling with a crash to the floor. Rebeka screamed, waving her hands in the air, obviously shocked, nobody had ever gotten back at her. The two girls left the stall, grinned and pulled their camera phones out of their pockets. They took several pictures, but they definitely didn't see what was coming next. Rebeka pulled her own phone out, red-faced and snapped pictures of them, herself, and their trap. The two girls looked at each other and fled the bathroom, now Rebeka had proof of what they had done.
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/13/2009, 11:37 am

hysterical That was awesome! They're so gonna be in trouble now.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Webkinz-lover#1 8/13/2009, 11:41 am

Yup, revenge is not always sweet. no
Webkinz-lover#1
Webkinz-lover#1
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next