The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life?

2 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life?

Post by Komoda 1/26/2010, 12:00 am

Jan. 22nd

I'm sorry, I wanted to start writing themed blogs...
But I just have so much to talk about that's off topic!

So, themed blogs will only be on weekends... Because I kinda had a bad day, so I need to rant somewhat. Or you know, talk about stupid stuff to get my mind off of it.

Okay, first of all, I just joined the group "My best friend is beautiful."
Then I thought to myself... "Hey, why aren't there any guys in this group?"
Then I realized that guys would never call each other beautiful... You know, unless they were on "that side of the fence"
BAHAHAHAHAHA!
(Death Note quote, sorry, I couldn't resist. XD)

Speaking of Death Note, I'm so inspired to draw L. *.* I'm almost done the detailed but plain pose drawing of him, and now I'm working on one of him feeding Light a strawberry. XPP
And my goodness, Mallory saw my model picture (which was just him and Light standing close to each other glaring angrily) and she yelled that I had naughty anime pictures and everyone looked at me. ^///^'
Awkward...

Which is just a small fraction of the excessive embarrassment my friends caused me today. At times, I really wish I had a chainsaw. Maybe if I just revved it a little bit and gave them the Kira look, they'd stop acting like they're mentally challenged. And I do not say that to offend anyone... I'm saying that in a complete and absolute literal sense. They pretend they are mentally challenged; no joke.

But seriously, I'm getting so incredibly off track at the moment. :/ So back to the drawings... I was also inspired by Shadow's blog to draw a crazy, bloody picture of L. But technically, only BB would be in such a predicament... So, I guess I can draw BB... Maybe. Nah, I'll just draw L bloody from a... Makeout session... With... A zombie? Okay, sounds like a plan.
(Nah, actually I'll just make his hair all frizzed out and he'll have his best weapon. nod Which is, of course, his gun. And by gun, I mean...)
Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 2cs856o
See? See? Wkakaka.

You know, I might have been pleasantly surprised by the existence of BB if it weren't for my whole "I'm depressed so I'm going to look up Death Note spoilers to ease my pain" phase. *shrugs* But oh well. Now I know who to get attached to, and who
not to get attached to. Er, relatively speaking... XP

But yeah. And speaking of Death Note... I'm watching it again now. I sort of got over all the pain. XP

But yeah, I suppose I should explain my absence, no?

Well, my good friend, Marnie, came over on Saturday. She was supposed to leave on Sunday, but in good ol' Saskatchewan... Our weather tends to be wonky. So we got this massive blizzard and she ended up staying until this morning. nod So since she was here all weekend, I couldn't ditch her to go on Twig. ^^"

So yes, sorry about that.

Bleh, I've noticed I have rather bad habit of deleting my profile pictures the second I'm done with them on Facebook... XP And I have all of my other tagged pictures blocked, so there's no way anyone would recognize me if they wanted to add me, really. But ah well, I do not care. I only add people if they know me personally, anyway... *coughs* Most of the time.

And speaking of which... I think Ni could have been offended because I saw there were pictures of herself on her phone, and she has like 500 of herself on her camera, so I said to her (in a small voice) "You know... If you keep on taking so many pictures of yourself... People will assume you're self-centered. Just sayin'."
XP Yes, and she heard. I thought I said it quietly enough, but... Whoops.

Anywho, anywho...
I lost my train of thought, and got distracted looking at coloured contact lenses. >.<

So, I must wrap this blog up and go to sleep.

Until we meet on the morrow!

- Komoda
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life?

Post by shadowsowner888 1/26/2010, 8:52 pm

Mal is a weirdy! Surprised She should be banned from looking at your drawings.

Lolz, I like that I inspired you. ^^ I wanna see the drawings!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life?

Post by Komoda 1/26/2010, 10:18 pm

Yeah, I'd say. O.o

:3 I'll post 'em here once I'm done.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 1/26/2010, 10:27 pm

Yay! ^^

Oooh . . . I should go scan my crappy stick drawings! Surprised
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog - L stands for life? 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 1/26/2010, 10:32 pm

I'm sure they're loverly. :DD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down