The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward...

3 posters

Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... Empty Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward...

Post by Komoda 2/5/2010, 10:58 pm

February 5th

Bwahaha!

Komoda-Chan has a tutor! ^-^

Okay... So, Niomi always has foreign exchange students staying at her house. nod And the one boy that she has right now is REALLY smart... All of his marks are in the 90s. So I jokingly asked if he could tutor me, then she asked him and he said yes!! :33

I so happy!! :3

Lolz, I can't wait to meet him! We'll get along so well. nod
Or I'll just be awkward... *shrugs*

Anyway...
Today was okay. I got in a lot of trouble from the art/social teacher, because clearly if I'm talking or laughing it automatically means that I'm mocking her. Rolling Eyes She's so full of herself.

Okay... So maybe Binky and I were talking about what a werewolf she was and (jokingly) devising a plan to get the whole class to skip social and then convince her she's insane and that we were really there. XDD No big deal. But it wasn't really her we were making fun of, it was our ridiculous plans. Like, the one time when the art teacher asked Niomi if she was present, then Binky was like, "I totally should have said 'Wha, are you okay? Who are you talking to, Mme?’ just to mess with her mind.”

XDDD Oh boy, oh boy. Binky and I have too much fun. (I think it was one of those “Had to be there” moments)

And then Binky got kicked out, the art teacher made the class stay until noon and when Binky was let in again... The teacher was like, "Sit down!" Then Binky said (in a sassy voice), "How about
no?" Then she walked out of the room. ^^

She's legendary!! I love that child.
>.> Even if she ditched me with Vamp Guy and made me walk through a pack of cheerleaders all by myself.

But that's another story that will be explained after all this other stuff…

Okay, so as you may or may not have known… Today may have been the most awkward day of my life.

First of all, in the morning I saw the Bane guy go into the library as I was walking down the staircase, and it was weird because he was like craning his neck to see who I was, ‘cause he must have thought it was his other friend or something. So I was just kind of standing there goin’ O.o
XDD Boy, if you guys could see my social skills…

During French and math, I do not believe anything relatively exciting happened… Just a
lot of boredom.

Hah, we all know how social went… :/ Well, if the teacher hates me, that’s her own fault. I’ll try to be good from now on. *sigh* I guess.

Lunch was… Kinda amazing. XP
Well… I don’t exactly know what went on there, to be honest.

You see… I don’t have a crush on anyone. No… I swore to myself that such a thing would never happen again. But, well… There are these five guys. XD Yes, yes, five. There’s one who’s a total L cosplayer (except he has an afro), there’s the one with the gorgeous eyes that looks like a lost puppy, there’s the one who reminds me of Light Yagami, the guy with the awesome clothes…
And then there’s him. :3

He… Well, I don’t think I realized just how kawaii he really is until today. ^^ But that’s irrelevant, ‘cause I do not know what kind of personality he has… But he seems nice. And he plays ping pong and hangs out in the library, so… I do not know what that means. But let’s see… The people I know who play ping pong all have anger issues and are kind of creeps. XD But you know, that’s just generalizing things because not everyone’s like Alec, Sam and Andrew. But regardless of the ping pong thing, people in the library are always super smart (fo sho) and that’s a turn on. Wink
XDD But anyway, I think he smiled at me… But I think we just sort of accidentally made eye contact while we were smiling. Either that or I was just so giddy to see him that I smiled really big, and he smiled back. Or I was so giddy to see that he was smiling that I smiled, and… Then we were looking at each other in the library again too. Either that or he was like, “Why is that creep looking at me?”

*slaps self* Komoda! Shut up! Listen to yourself. You must focus on your education. Love will get you know where in life! In your haste, you even spelled “nowhere” like “know where”!! Your brain is deteriorating as we speak.

._.” Okay, I’m sorry master…

But you can marry the tutor if you wish. I guess. :/

Yay!!!!!!!

Back on track. Well, the rest of the lunch I just hung out with my friends and we were accusing Vamp Guy of stalking us because he went up the same staircase that we were sitting on… Heh heh, not like that was deliberately planned because we know his daily route or anything. XDD But I swear, it was just to see his reaction. Bwahaha, I’m not in to guys like him anymore. I like kawaii library boys now. nod

*glares at self*

Noo… I mean, I like… Books?

*nods in approval*

Lol, I’m so confused… Part of me is like, “STOP IT! You will never get married or ever have a significant other so focus on your studies!”

But the other part of me is like, “I need to find a suitable father for Mallory… And I’ve been asked out before, so perhaps I have a chance? ^^”

But nonetheless, I will NOT have a crush on this fellow ever. No, because crushes lead to obsession and obsession leads to… Well, heart break. And I’m young.

Er… Anyway, health was boring. D: Watched basketball.

Gym was boring again… And very awkward. We went to watch the basketball tournament again, but then Charly’s dad stopped us from leaving the gym when we were restless. So Binky and I were standing there, then Vamp Guy stands beside me… O.o Of course, I didn’t notice until Charly pointed it out, so...

Yeah. D: I was just kinda like, “Awkward…” And then Binky left me!!! D: Really, Binky, really? So I stood there awkwardly with Charly until both her and Vamp Guy left. D: So I wandered around aimlessly, until I had to go through a whole group of practicing cheerleaders to get to the gym again. >.< Then I awkwardly talked to Matt for a bit, not knowing what to do with myself… Until I saw Ni and Binky again. Relieved, I joined them to watch basketball for a bit until we left ten minutes early and got yelled at by the librarian. D: Jeez, today was not my day.

But yeah, it was still fun…

Ha, the bus was amusing too. I don’t think the kids who sit beside me realize that I just have fun playing this little game. See, for whatever reason, they try to get my attention. Silly grade 8 boys… Er, but the one is in grade 7 or 6, I think. Anyway, the grade 8 dude always tries to make me feel awkward. He like sits on my seat for whatever reason and he hits my binder, because apparently that’s soo funny. But I end up just feeling proud of myself because I keep a straight face the entire time and don’t say a word to them. They think I just can’t hear because of my music, but I really can.

Ha, I think I know exactly how Vamp Guy feels. XD

Ah yeah, so that’s about it…

Since this blog was so boring and uninspirational, I’m going to brighten it up with…

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 25ind3p

This!! ^.^

Bye-bye guys!

- Komoda
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... Empty Re: Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward...

Post by Avé 2/5/2010, 11:05 pm

MELLO. MELLO. MATT. NEAR. L. -freaks out-

Best blog ever. <3
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 2/6/2010, 12:23 am

Thank you!! Very Happy I figured you might like that picture. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/6/2010, 12:30 am

xD Lol, congratulations on your tutor! I'm sure you won't be awkward.

Haha, I wish I had the guts to pull a Binky on my mom. xD I would if I didn't have my computer privileges on the line.

Komoda, if you really wanna have a crush on somebody, you should. nod You just need to act like you don't at the same time. Utterly. Don't give anyone a clue you like him. That kept me from getting obsessed with people before. xD Perhaps it would work for you.

But anyway, still. You've got a great future ahead of you, and there's no reason you should try to hold yourself back from meeting your potential husband! Very Happy (Yes, I think ahead a lot. xD)

What a pretty picture! Very Happy

Epic blog. ^^
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 2/6/2010, 1:32 am

I hope not. XP Thanks!

Haha, no kidding. O.o

Hmm... I could try that. XDD My friends already know though, because they caught on to me begging them to go to the library all of the time. :/ I think I'll just have to stop acting so obsessive from now on, and just smile at him sometimes. Because as much as I would like my friends to know so they can help me, I know they aren't even a tad trustworthy.

XD I thought that far ahead, too! In fact, since I don't know his name, I already refer to him as "the love of my life". XD

Thank you, and thank you again! :33
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 2/6/2010, 2:26 pm

Well, you can have some fun and just pretend you begging them never happened! ^^ Just let the chips fall where they may, and you'll be laughing on the inside while making them feel like they've gone insane.

xD Sweet!

:3 Swelcome.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 1312Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 2412Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 3349Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 3548Mo's Ambiguous Blog - Awkward... 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down