The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:00 pm

Alice blinked a few times, then turned more, leaving the wand in Luke's hand. "Onii-Sama?" She said, out-of-breath already.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 5:02 pm

randomgirl wrote:[Me. I have Anastasia]

[Leahernaro]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 5:03 pm

"I... found you! This camp... is really big," Miyu replied, clutching the stitch in her side. She blushed as she looked up at the sandy-haired kid.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 5:05 pm

"Hey." Luke said with a smile. Luke T. [the Luke I created] smiled as well. "Well? Y'all wanna practice?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:07 pm

"Yeah, It is.. But your here!" Alice ran over and gave her sister a bear hug. This was one of the moments where her different side came out. The side that only her mother/sister ever saw.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/21/2010, 5:08 pm

[[You start, Cass?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 5:08 pm

We just kinda... waited.
"Hey... any of you wanna practice?" Luke of Hermes asked.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 5:10 pm

"Hi, Luke," Miyu said softly, looking down, then getting squished by her sister. "Ah!" She hugged back.
{Did I not come here with you? Or did I come with and be all ninja for a while? Or, um, some other reason?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 5:12 pm

"Sure."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:12 pm

{I have... like... no clue. xD}

Alice giggled then released her sister. She turned to the Hermes Luke, then to her sister, then pointed at the Magic Stick. "Really, does anyone know how to activate that?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 5:14 pm

"Um," Miyu began. "I threw it across the room about an hour ago, and it glowed purple, but I didn't feel like going and getting it after that." She pulled her foot up and yanked her Wand out. She rose it to throw. "Wanna try it?"
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:15 pm

"I'd love to! It glowed purple though?" Alice smiled, then walked over to the wand and picked it up. "That's pretty awesome." She said.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 5:16 pm

Luke T. tapped it, and it glowed. "There."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 5:19 pm

She looked up at Luke T. "Woah... you have magic fingers."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 5:20 pm

Luke of Hermes smiled. "Hey... wanna practice?" he asked Miyu, smiling dazzingly.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:20 pm

"I agree." Alice said, staring down at it. She twirled it around in her fingers, wondering what would happen next.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 5:23 pm

My heart pounding as I pushed myself through crouds of people, my metalic blue eyes darting back and forth rapidly. I ran through a forest, glancing at my compas. "40 degrees north, 5 degrees west." I mumbled as I clenched my hand around my celtic broze knife, so hard that it caused an injury in my palm. I heard the rustling while the furie flapped over my head. "Ah!" I screamed as I lodged my celtic knife into it's throat and heart, until it crumbled to ashes. I breathed and walked the rest of the way to where my mother had told me about, Camp Half Blood. I would probebly be one of the greatest person here, since I've been introduced to this tequniche since I was able to crawl. The first thing I did was grab a sword and went to the fighting groud. Boys and girls came charging at me. I blocked their blows and flipped them over. Before long, I had over half of the ground on their backs.
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/21/2010, 5:26 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:
SaddleClub wrote:I started skipping to the cabin that was apparently mine carrying my bags. I found out a few days ago that I was apparently Poseidon's daughter. According to my friend Patty, who was apparently a satyr, he had claimed me and I apparently had to come here. I was confused, but I tried to make the best of it.

Alice walked inside and looked around. Just... a regular cabin in her eyes. Maybe the rest of the campers could change it... She sighed quietly, and moved to the back, claiming the bottom bunk. Her short black hair was up in two braids, and she was wearing a black spaghetti top with dark blue shorts. She was aiming to put on her camp shirt soon enough.

I put down my bags and stood outside the cabin. My hair and sundress blew around me in the slight breeze as I observed at the cabin. It was interesting. It was long and low, with seashells in shades of deep blue and black on it. I was told it was originally a cabin for children of Poseidon, but children of Hades resided in it too so slight adjustments were made to make everyone feel comfortable.
I walked in and was immediately hit with a very unique smell. It was slightly musky, but also smelled of saltwater. I really liked it. I caught movement in the corner of my eye and turned to see a girl in the back unpacking her things. I smiled and tentatively spoke. "Hello."

((I didn't know how to describe the cabin since Hades kids live there, too. xD I just tried to slightly edit the description from the book. xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 5:26 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:"I agree." Alice said, staring down at it. She twirled it around in her fingers, wondering what would happen next.

Luke T. grinned. "Wanna practice... Alice, right? I think the other Luke is trying to get Miyu to fight."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:29 pm

Alice grinned back at Luke T. "Sure." She looked at her sister, then smiled. "Good luck, Onii-Sama!" She looked back at Luke T. "Do you know how to do this?" She continued to twirl the glowing stick in her fingers.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 5:31 pm

Miyu stared with wide eyes. She would probably get her butt handed to her on a celestial bronze platter. "Sure."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/21/2010, 5:34 pm

Name: Elizabeth
Type/Race/etc.: Half-Blood
Mother/Father: Demeter (but she doesn't know it yet....shhhh....xD)
Personality: TBPO
Appearance: Fair complexion with a few freckles. Slim, and average height with long, wavy, reddish-brown hair. Blueish/green-gray eyes. That's about it.
Past: She lived in Pennsylvania for her whole life. She was walking home and wandered into a cave. There, she passed out, and she woke up in the Camp Half-Blood infirmary. She has no memory of what happened in the cave or how she got there. (or so she thinks Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 5 595419) Her dad was told she was accepted into a rare, exclusive boarding school on a full scholarship. She's been in camp for 6 months, so she's pretty familiar with everything that goes on.
Weapon of Choice: A small dagger with a wooden handle that had appeared in her backpack when she looked through it after arriving at camp.
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:35 pm

{Accepted Saddle, But would that put her in the Hermes cabin until she finds out?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 2/21/2010, 5:37 pm

((Yeah, I suppose xD))
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 5:38 pm

{Okay, Thank you. nod xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 23 ... 42  Next