The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

+19
Orodruin
Taylor_Potter
Erinbeth
Mandy-Love
Kimura
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
xSophiexx16
Cyn431
Miss_Mioko
Yoshi'sLove
IRuleTheWorld
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
The Mad Hatter
Jesus4Eternity
LuckyPenny666
SaddleClub
rattyjol
leah_hope92
Miss_Alice
23 posters

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next

Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:24 pm

Alice looked as the girl left, then to the boy. She blinked a few times, then pointed to the Athena Cabin. "There." She said, then shuffled in her spot.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Empty Re: Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!-

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:25 pm

Miss_Miyu wrote:Name: Miyu Phillips
Type/Race/etc.: Half-Blood
Mother/Father: Hades, Lillian (Human mother)
Personality: Same as Alice. *shrugs* They're twins. She has a meaner streak though.
Appearance: Longer-than-shoulders black scene hair (Just ask if you don't know what that means), hazel eyes, thin and pale
Past: Unknown
Weapon of Choice: *mist*Magician's wand *regular* Scythe

{'m too lazy to fill it out from imagination, so I'm copying Alice}

{*giggle-snort* Accepted Onii-Sama! *tackle*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:25 pm

"Thanks." Luke smiled and winked at me. I smiled. "Bye."
"Bye."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Siggy
Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:27 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:"Thanks." Luke smiled and winked at me. I smiled. "Bye."
"Bye."

"Your welcome." Alice said, then reached for her foot again, pulling out the stick, then tossing it up in the air again.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:28 pm

[Now what? xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:30 pm

{*shrugs* I dunno. xD}

{We could have another character come in...}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 4:37 pm

{Have to try third person, it would be easier}

Miyu looked at the roof of the cabin, laying on her back on the bunk. She was twirling her gift from "Dad" in her fingers. She wasn't sure she wanted to be a daughter of Hades. He had claimed her right when she and Alice had been attacked! I mean, seriously! She decided to go find Alice, and shoved the Wand in her shoe.

{Alice- I made Hodgins on Sims Castaway, and he is funny! It doesn't look like him, but it's still pretty cool!}

{Oh, am I the other character?}

Last edited by Miss_Miyu on 2/21/2010, 4:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:38 pm

[Hmmm... Battle training?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:39 pm

Miss_Miyu wrote:{Have to try third person, it would be easier}

Miyu looked at the roof of the cabin, laying on her back on the bunk. She was twirling her gift from "Dad" in her fingers. She wasn't sure she wanted to be a daughter of Hades. He had claimed her right when she and Alice had been attacked! I mean, seriously! She decided to go find Alice, and shoved the Wand in her shoe.

{Alice- I made Hodgins on Sims Castaway, and he is funny! It doesn't look like him, but it's still pretty cool!}

{Oh, am I the other character?}

[No blue ink, please. Wink]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:39 pm

{'Nother person+Battle Training?}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 4:40 pm

{Do you want me to find you guys?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:42 pm

{I don't mind.}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:43 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{'Nother person+Battle Training?}

[Surez. Bad Luke come in?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:45 pm

{Sure! ^^ Who starts it?}

{If no one wants to, I will.}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 2/21/2010, 4:45 pm

[[Rp anyone?]]
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by •○•[Lemon-Licious]•○• 2/21/2010, 4:47 pm

[Me. I have Anastasia]
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
•○•[Lemon-Licious]•○•
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Camp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 SiggyCamp Half-Bloods - Percy Jackson RP-Capture the Flag is over!- - Page 4 Siggy

TEE HEEE HEEE!!! Click THEM!! Do it!! Dooooo it! XD
Female Posts : 9714

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:47 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{Sure! ^^ Who starts it?}

[I shall.]

I walked out a few minutes later, since I was told it was time for Battle Training. "I'll show you." The camp conselor, Luke, said, walking out as I saw the other Luke walking out of Athena. "Hey."
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 4:50 pm

{Um, I'm just going to run and find Alice}

Miyu stood in the middle of camp, eyes closed. She was searching for that familiar feel of her sister. Her sister had the scent, metaphorically, of death and battle. Miyu had the same thing. Just a side effect of being a daughter of Hades. She soon discovered were her sister was, and took off.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:51 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:
Miss_Alice wrote:{Sure! ^^ Who starts it?}

[I shall.]

I walked out a few minutes later, since I was told it was time for Battle Training. "I'll show you." The camp conselor, Luke, said, walking out as I saw the other Luke walking out of Athena. "Hey."

Alice jogged down to the Battle Training field. She say the two people from before, and the Leader of the Hermes cabin-- Luke. She stayed quiet, then reached for her shoe, and pulled the stick out. Then a weird presence passed over her. What was that...? She thought.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:53 pm

"Since you're new, I'll teach you how to do this." Luke started teaching both me and the other Luke, and I grinned when he was done. "Sweet!" I spotted the girl from before and ran over, Luke behind me. "Hey!"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 4:54 pm

She saw her sister at the battle arena, pulling out her Wand. Ha! Found her! It worked!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 2/21/2010, 4:55 pm

Jesus4Eternity wrote:"Since you're new, I'll teach you how to do this." Luke started teaching both me and the other Luke, and I grinned when he was done. "Sweet!" I spotted the girl from before and ran over, Luke behind me. "Hey!"

Alice smiled lightly. "Hi..." She said, then turned to the Hermes Luke. She held up the stick-werid-thingy. "Do you know how to use this? Or atleast, how to activate it?" She got the chills all of a sudden. Err... She turned around slightly.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 4:58 pm

"I just got here." I giggled. "Wanna practice?"
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 2/21/2010, 4:59 pm

Her sister was talking to a sandy-haired boy, who, in Miyu's opinion, was very cute. Jealousy welled in her heart. Lucky Alice, getting to talk to him first.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 2/21/2010, 5:00 pm

[There are two Luke's there. My Luke and Hermes Luke. XD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 42 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 23 ... 42  Next