The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

+5
Malicious Nightmares
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Ttyycool
rattyjol
Mordor
9 posters

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next

Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by rattyjol 3/21/2010, 7:02 pm

WebkinzGirl500 wrote:"Have you been to the ___(*)___ yet?" He asked her.

(*)
[Does this take place in the old territory or the new one?]

rattyjol wrote:(Old, I'd assume, since this is the time that the Clans first started.)

I shook my head. "I was supposed to when I became an apprentice... I think... but with my accident and all, they decided it was better to wait until I became a warrior."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Empty Re: | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!|

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 12:10 am

[Oh, yeah, thanks Twarry, I'll put him up.]

"I know. And the whole thing with hunting grounds and prey.
It wouldn't kill us to give each other food if other cats were dying of starvation." I looked down, afriad I had said too much.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/22/2010, 12:12 am

"Exactly," I agreed. "That's why I wanted to become a medicine cat. To protect my Clanmates without fighting, and try to keep the peace."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/22/2010, 7:24 am

Deathdawn simply watched with no expression amongst her face.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 11:23 am

"That's really thoughtful." I smiled, "Oh, I have to go," glacing back at the leaders, and Gorgerfern, and I added, "It was nic etalking with you."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 12:30 pm

Sunfire yowled, rakign her claws along Blackblind's flank. He growled then whipped her face with back leg, knocking her down to her side.
Blackblind placed his claw on her neck; defeat.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/22/2010, 8:48 pm

"Yeah, you too," I said, getting to my paws. "Bye."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by littletoes101 3/22/2010, 8:49 pm

[anyone wanna rp?]
littletoes101
littletoes101
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5640

http://www.thechildbooks.wikispaces.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 11:49 pm

"Bye," I smiled, flicking my tail, I stalked over to Ravencloud, the fake smile melting into a frown.
"Well."

[Yeah guys; this is regular territory; Four Trees; Highrocks; Snakerocks; ect.
As of now, Sunningrocks belongs to RiverClan. Does anyone want to start a battle?
ThunderClan claims Sunningrocks is their's since it's on their sidd of the river so we can start a big battle. I just need to ask TT 'bout it. Anyone? Votes?]

Last edited by Kathryn236 on 3/22/2010, 11:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/22/2010, 11:50 pm

[I can Liz. Blackblind, Sunfire, Shadowstar, and Flamefrost are in use,
anyone else is open.'
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 6:35 am

"Another useless one." Deathdawn muttered. She simply walked out of her den, ignoring the two.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 2:32 pm

"Deathdawn!" Blackblind exclaimed angirly, letting blood drip on the ground.
"Why do you act such a fool when a potentional cat has arrived! Eagleflight and Nightshadow are worthy fighters; and Sunfire makes five of us. If you want a Deputy," he hissed, "Then maybe you should go off and choose cats for yourself instead of sending me out to get cats, and those cats-as stupid as they may be- can fight and he the skill to LISTEN WHEN TOLD SOMETHING!" The tom turned around, and darted out of camp, leaving Sunfire and Deathdawn to duke it out.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 3/23/2010, 3:10 pm

Name (A typical Warriors name): Maplepelt
Gender (Tom or She-cat): SheCat
Clan (Thunder, Wind, Shadow, or River-N/A for Rouge, loner, or kittypet): Thunder
Rank (Kit, apprentice, warrior, nursery queen, deputy): Deputy
Description: Ginger with darker stripes and gray-green eyes
Personality: Kind, cheerful, can have anger issues
Mates? (Yes, no, crushing, looking? If they already have one include the mate): Looking
Bloodline (Who are they related to?): ? Anyone
Other (Password or anything else with your cat): Brightspirit
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Siggy
| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Siggy
Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 3:32 pm

[Yay! You joined, Maple! Okay; approved.
Would you like to RP; check front post for my Cats?
Um...Sunfire, Blackblind, and Flamefrost are not open the rest are]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/23/2010, 3:39 pm

[Okay, Maple. I have Willowshade in Thunder. Him and Maplepelt?]
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/23/2010, 3:45 pm

Anger flood over her, as her tail kept lashing from side to side in the fury that burned deeply within. "JUST SHUT UP AND DIE WHEN IT'S YOUR TURN!" she hissed.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by swimmergal20+ 3/23/2010, 4:28 pm

(If you're still on, sure.)
swimmergal20+
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 195

Back to top Go down

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 3/23/2010, 7:00 pm

(Old, I'd assume, since this is the time that the Clans first started.)

I shook my head.
"I was supposed to when I became an apprentice... I think... but
with my accident and all, they decided it was better to wait until I
became a warrior.
"

"Would you like to make the trip there with me?"

[Yeah guys; this is regular territory; Four Trees; Highrocks;
Snakerocks; ect.
As of now, Sunningrocks belongs to RiverClan. Does
anyone want to start a battle?
ThunderClan claims Sunningrocks is
their's since it's on their sidd of the river so we can start a big
battle. I just need to ask TT 'bout it. Anyone? Votes?]

(I vote yes! Wink As leader of RiverClan, that's obvious but....MWAHAHAHA!!)
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

| Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Siggy | Warriors: The Beginning |Book One: Shadows Lurk|BATTLE: THUNDER WILL ATTACK RIVER FOR RIGHT OF SUNNINGROCKS!| - Page 13 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 3/23/2010, 7:40 pm

"A - all right!" I exclaimed in surprise, my misty eyes brightening with excitement. "Now?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Ttyycool 3/24/2010, 7:28 am

((Yeah! Thunderstar will fight. XD))
Ttyycool
Ttyycool
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/24/2010, 2:37 pm

[Cool, thanks guys.
NOW I have a ThunderClan tom, and two River cats.
I suggest EVERYONE makes at least another Thunder and River even if you already have one.
Loyalties:
Do you have a long-lost sibling in Thunder or River?! Then, now's your chance to switch loyalties; Clans. Ahem. Clans schmans, let's see some back stabbing here! xD
I'll put the battle on one of the front post and in the title.
As soon as everyone has at least two from Thunder and two from River we can start the battle!
]

[Grr MAPLE! You got off XP]

(Lamppost
Why did you think I was referring to you, again?)
"Your freaking blind!" he hissed back, storming away, again.
Sunfire giggled, "What and ignorant fool."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/24/2010, 3:27 pm

Ttyycool wrote:((Yeah! Thunderstar will fight. XD))

[[Me has an idea.. Twisted Evil

Considering we've been planning Thunderstar x Silencedwillow, but never really got to doing that.. during the attack, someone could attack Silencedwillow. [This is a way to force Thunderstar to help her. XD]]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/24/2010, 3:28 pm

"Ya think!?" Deathdawn exclaimed.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 3/24/2010, 4:04 pm

"Yeah, I do."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/24/2010, 4:13 pm

[[WB. *sigh*]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 23 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 18 ... 23  Next