The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2]

2 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2]

Post by Crystal Aura 3/12/2010, 9:07 pm

Her gaze was burning painful holes right through him. It was painful being near her, it was painful to know that she knew he even existed in the same world... life would have been much easier if he would have never even met her. But he still believed that he belonged with her, somehow. He went along with the silence, frowning with a downbeat expression on his face.

He kept her close and zipped his lip. He just had to wait until her tears washed away her sorrow. He remembered when he used to have tears... when he wasn't a vampire... nor a werewolf... nor an elf... but a plain, weak little human. He missed having tears. Because crying led you to stop being sad, eventually...

She raised her eyebrows and smirked. But didn't give him an actual reply.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2] - Page 2 Empty Re: My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2]

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/12/2010, 9:22 pm

"I'm sorry for bringing you into this mess..." Roperi murmured, as well as the servant had, too.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/12/2010, 10:44 pm

He just sighed densely with a thoughtful expression before and he scrambled up to his feet. He offered her his hand once he was up with a feeble; "I know there's still some good in you, Roperi. Because when I look for the good in you, I discover the best in myself... I can't live without you... you mean life and without you there's none of it that's worth living to me..."

"Don't be. Just... bear forgiveness to everything that ever bothered you and live. Live for everything you have left..." He smiled half-heartedly. "That's my secret for managing to stay happy all throughout my 107 years of existence, by the way."

He let the silence go by. But then he hissed; "Oh...! Well, won't you just look at what the cat dragged in!"
"What?" she gasped, her eyes flickering around them before darting to his face. "What?" she repeated eagerly.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/12/2010, 10:59 pm

({ And Castien still actually thinks of himself as an attractive eternal stud/male model/beefcake teddy-bear although he's 107 years old. =/

That's wrong. I'm picturing an old man with a biker look. xD )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 12:03 pm

[[O,o Fruitnin.]]

Silence struck her. She smiled and gladly took his hand, rising to her feet and kissing him gently.

The servant stared at him for a while. "107 years old?" she repeated. She blinked a few times.

The demon laughed darkly, watching over the young demon that helped Amarantha. "Help her all you want, but wait until everyone else hears about you.." she then smirked as she remembered the sight she'd seen- the other demon kissing the vampire. "You fools." she muttered.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 12:10 pm

"Yes, but gimme a break, here. Age is something that doesn't matter... well... unless you are a piece of cheese..." He snorted and grinned.

He kissed her back delicately.

"I found a need in this girl to fill. I know it's not what demons do, but I just don't care..."
Then she saw it; yet another demon.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 12:12 pm

({ BRB, cheesy ... )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 12:20 pm

{( Back again, Razz )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 4:15 pm

The servant rolled her eyes. "Just be glad you aren't a demon like me. Being a demon.. you'll always be hated.. by everyone that surrounds you."

Roperi sighed contently. "I love you," she murmured.

[[Heya.. we're gonna try to invite you over next week, or something. Whenever my mom's off. You guys gonna invite me over? :333]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 6:36 pm

({ Yeah. We'll play Final Fantasy all day long on my 57-inch flat screen. nod
But I also have Wii on the other television in my room. That one's pretty big, too. So, it would be fun if you really did come over, dude. Video gaming gets boring when you're playing all alone. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 6:40 pm

[[Replies will be slow. Playin' Guitar Hero; Metallica, at the same time. Going to reply after each song.]]

[[I could bring Guitar Hero Metallica, over!!! cheesy]]

[[REPLY. -,-]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 6:45 pm

[[BRB! G2G pick up my mom!]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 6:51 pm

"Actually, I'm quite glad that you're exactly like me. People do hate me for tons of reasons..." he mumbled. "For... finding pleasure in anothers pain... beleiving that people could actually swallow their tongues... enjoying giving hope and taking it all away... being as obnoxious as a vulgar... and for many other things..."

His eyes gleamed. He squeezed her hand and leaned away. "Let's go, shall we?"

Her limbs shook, her heart hammered, and her pulse raced.
"Calm down, Amarantha..." he soothed.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 7:30 pm

Roperi nodded, smiling lovingly.

The servant simply surpressed a smile. "Guess we were meant for each other," she whispered.

"Guess we were meant for each other!?" the demon repeated. "DESGUSTING!"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 7:51 pm

He grinned cheekily and turned on his heel. He led her with him as he went.
"Oh, and I love you too, Roperi..." he breathed.

"Yes, we do... I now understand why I have two arms, legs, ears, and and eyes, and only one heart... because the other one was hidden for me to find all along. I understand that now. Because I found you. And I've waited 107 years to do so."

He bridged his eyebrow, glancing at the demon and back at Amarantha. "Is she hung over, or something?" he whispered theatrically to her.
She stopped trembling slowly, allowing herself to giggle at Zephyr's notion on the demon. "I don't know...!"
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 7:57 pm

"I know, Neander.. I know.." she murmured, still smiling as lovingly as before.

The servant smiled, and lightly kissed him.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 7:57 pm

({ XD. I'm doing squats in between my every post. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 8:06 pm

His smile blossomed and he continued, lugging her along with him. He laughed erratically; "Honest to God, Roperi, I think we're officially lost."

Both his arms clasped tighter around her as he leaned out of the kiss to stare at her amorously. "So... do you, as a demon, really intend on healing all of these folk, anyway...?"

His laughter chimed in with hers.
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 8:20 pm

[[Squats?]]

"I beleive so," Roperi replied.

The servant remained silent, but eventually spoke up. "Yes, I mean it. Because I'm doing it for you."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 8:23 pm

{( It's when you bend your knees to form a 90 degree angle and go back to a standing position. That's a squat. nod )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 8:28 pm

[[L-wannabe. rolleyes]]

[[Now.. reply?]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 8:35 pm

He giggled again.

"You actually don't really have to. Coming here was a façade. A guise. I just needed to get away from my brother before I ripped him limb from limb without even thinking twice about it. Plus, this is not even my kingdom... I'm from one that differs from this place, which makes me an outsider just like you are..."

He grabbed her wrist and tugged. "Let's just go find your parents, now."
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 3/13/2010, 8:40 pm

Roperi smiled and tightened her grip on his hand.

The servant rolled her eyes, and simply decided to kiss him once more.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 8:52 pm

Of course that wasn't bothering him. He found her skin to be silky smooth. Velvet.
He felt soft breeze as the moon began to utter brilliancy as it began to rise up into the sky.

He kissed her back impulsively.

She wrenched her wrist away as her gaze flitted around.
"Are you sure we're heading in the right direction?"

"How could I be? You're parents aren't in one place, anymore. They're on the move, if you'd ask me..."

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 3/13/2010, 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I perfected it. Gotta problem? >:D)
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 3/13/2010, 8:54 pm

({ P.S -- Squats don't make me an L wannabe. When you do squats you just bend your knees and raise up. Again, and again, and again. How does that make me... L-ish? It's a good workout. Especially when you want your legs to be more slim and stuff. nod })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next