The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2]

2 posters

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40

Go down

My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2] - Page 40 Empty Re: My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2]

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 3:57 pm

({ Fine. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2947

Back to top Go down

My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2] - Page 40 Empty Re: My Fate was Yours - Our Fate was Death [Part 2]

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 4:04 pm

{*waits*}
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 4:08 pm

Castien was enjoying the view of the kingdom from the balcony. He was glad that the years have passed so blissfully for him, his family, and the kingdom. The landscape had once again become lush and beautiful, and the whole citizen body were happy, as well. The houses dotted around the land have been rebuilt, necessarily, into invulnerable states. Everything was just peaceful and serene.
Neander skulked behind Castien, a roll of tobacco in between his lips. “Why are you so infatuated with the view, anyway? You see it everyday and it never changes.”
“I’m just happy to see the kingdom this way, brother... I’m lucky to have it all to myself...”
Neander rolled his eyes and toyed with the cigarette in his mouth. “Indeed you are, Castien. I miss being alive. I don’t even know why I keep lingering around, these days...”
“Yeah. Why are you haunting me?” He laughed.
“Angels don’t haunt people. They help them... And I’m an angel who isn’t doing his job, quite obviously... I’m just... living up the dead life, I s’pose...”

Last edited by Crystal Aura on 4/22/2010, 4:16 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : I changed it to a bigger size, then back to the smaller size...)
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 4:11 pm

({ Tell me if the font's too small. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 4:14 pm

[[Can't see the font from here. BRB. Washroom.]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 4:23 pm

Leryssa made her way towards Castien, carefully wrapping her arms around him lovingly. "Hey," she murmured, smiling warmly.
Vanya ran towards them, giggling. "Hiya mommy! Hiya daddy!"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 4:28 pm

“Hi, Leryssa. Hello to you, too, Vanya...”
Sometimes I even wonder if they even see me... What am I? Filth or litter? Muck, crap, or grime?
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 4:36 pm

"Hiya uncle Neander!" she then said, smiling widely as she turned her face over to see him.
Leryssa gave him a quick kiss.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 4:41 pm

({ GTG eat supper. BBS! X3 })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 4:53 pm

({ Back. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 5:01 pm

[[Reply. >_>]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 5:03 pm

He gave her a smirk. “Where have you been?”

The corners of his lips quirked upwards. “Hello... whoa... Dang, what’s up with all of the heightening, Vanya? You get so much taller, everyday. It’s like just minutes ago, you were a baby... In all due respects, though.” He chuckled.

{( ( Lol, it’s true. She was nuffin’ butta baby a few minutes ago... ) )}
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 5:18 pm

"Around the castle. 'Tis all. What about you?"
Vanya giggled. "Thank you, Uncle Neander!"
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 4/22/2010, 5:30 pm

({ Gotta go. Cannot reply. I'll explain later if you want me to. })
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/7/2010, 6:17 pm

“Your welcome—but, you are my niece, after all. I mustn’t treat you badly... Not that I’ve been tactless enough not to treat you right. Being bluntly indiscreet like that is just... Purely wrong, no? Which brings me back to the point—you’re my beautiful niece and I love you.”
Even though we’re not really related...
He stole a glance at his brother.

“Well...” He began, “I’ve been sleeping the day away, so far... Kings are lazy... As usual—” He broke off as he felt Neander’s eyes bore through him. “And... Uh...” He tried to focus himself, not to sound like a misfit, and he moved Leryssa’s face back to his field of vision. “I just always find myself sleeping, nowadays... There’s not enough to do... Although, I should be helping out our troops, and the land forces... As well as some special army units... I have classified info I’ve been meaning to tell them... Just to be safe, next time around, y’know... We don’t want anyone else getting killed. I need them to really get their heads ‘round stuff and get their butts moving. Our military personnel need more force. And they need more soldiery skill.”
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/7/2010, 6:37 pm

Leryssa nodded slowly as she turned spun on her heels, prepared to leave. "Anyway, I have other important matters to be attenting from this point on. Please, allow me to do so." and with that, she walked away.
"Daddy.." Vanya began, releasing a soft sigh as boredom carefully struck her along with a hint of intelligence. "You do realise that mommy does a ton more work then you ever do, right? She's upholding her duties as Queen the correct way. You aren't upholding your duties as King, whatsoever. You slouch around helplessly when you truly should be doing things such as what mommy does." Vanya added in a slight giggled before finishing off what she had started; "Never thought I'd speak to you that way, daddy, but.. I needed to let it out sooner, rather than later."
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/7/2010, 6:51 pm

“Hush up, Vanya. I’m too busy thinking of strategies, theories, and tactics. I do my job.” He sauntered away with heavy footsteps and a grim expression.

“Finally—someone other than myself agrees with the fact that he’s always slacking off...” he muttered in a monotone, scrutinizing his brother as he left. “Well, hallelujah,”
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/7/2010, 7:13 pm

"And what job is that, exactly.. daddy? If I may be proud enough to admit that the top rated slacker is my daddy. What pride in you remains in me anymore, daddy? No pride remains." Vanya let out a low growl and left.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Crystal Aura 5/7/2010, 7:47 pm

({ Oops. I had no clue you even replied. Got way too distracted by DeviantArt. I'm terribly sorry.})
Crystal Aura
Crystal Aura
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/7/2010, 7:51 pm

[[OMG. Waitwaitwait! Let me make the new thread, first. XD]]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40