The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction

+13
Akeria
*Strongly*[Emo]tional
warriorcatlover
Cyn431
Jinx
Arianna
Kat24
Malicious Nightmares
Noah the Flood
Jesus4Eternity
iGrievous
shadowsowner888
merry312
17 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction Empty Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction

Post by merry312 7/10/2009, 4:33 pm

Writer's Block- Book 1: Microfiction

A writing RP

Maturity: Little romance, that is all I can think of. xD
Fantasy: None except for talk about fantasy stories and books

Founder's Note:
OK, so I had this idea. Smile What if (if you joined this RP) your first character was yourself? Smile You could change the name but I thought it would be fun to be ourselves in the RP. Smile But if you want to make multiple characters you can make random people. Smile You could even make characters about your characters in stories. Smile You can even talk about your stories with another character on this RP. Smile

Intro:

You recently got interested in writing and started working on a book. You finally got the courage to send it off to a publisher. A few days later you get a postcard inviting you to a writing school, Manuscripts. They said that they saw your writing from your publisher and would love to have you attend Manuscripts. Do you join?

Before you make that decision though...

The Rules:

*Follow all the RP rules that Shadow has made. Smile
*No bad language worse than crap.(I hate to type that because I don't like saying that word.xD)
*No romance other than hugging and a simple kiss on the cheek
*Please no gross or gory posts.
*Please try to use correct spelling, grammar, punctuation, etc.

About this RP:

*Manuscripts is a boarding school where the people live at the school.

*Every person must have written or be in the middle of at least one story. Smile

Form:

Name:

Description:

Personality:

About this person's writing:

Other:

My Characters:

Name: Meredith

Description: Meredith is a medium height, fair skinned and slender girl with brown hair and blue eyes. She wears brown glasses and has very few freckles. She likes to wear t shirts and jeans.

Personality: Happy, funny, bubbly, nice, but she has a temper.

About this person's writing: Meredith has written a few stories and is currently working on a fantasy story called Ivy Leaves.

Other: None

Name: Madeline Brown (Mrs Brown)

Description: A tall and slender woman with dirty blonde hair and green eyes. She has lots of freckles and wears black pants and a nice top in the winter and in the summer, a black skirt and a nice top.

Personality: She is a calm, kind, and compassionate person but will discipline when needed.

About this person's writing: She is a published author and her most famous book is called Beyond the Clouds.

Other: She is the principle of Manuscripts.

Manuscripts-

Principal-

Madeline Brown- (merry312)

Nurse-

Students-

Meredith- (merry312)
Stephanie Monique Lucia- (Shadowsowner888)
Nicklaus Ritter- (iGrievous)
Amanda Maxwell- (Jesus4Eternity)
Noah Yelk'oas- (Snakeboy)
Danika Hardy- (Miafire)
Kat Bon Jovi- (Kat24)
Anna- (Arianna)
Mea Lancaster- (Black Cat)
Cheryl Faer- (Cyn431)
Siobhan McCarthy- (Akeria)

Last edited by merry312 on 9/15/2009, 9:35 pm; edited 11 times in total
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction Empty Re: Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction

Post by shadowsowner888 7/10/2009, 5:37 pm

((OMG, cool idea! Very Happy Lol, would it be okay if I made something similar to this some time? It wouldn't be exactly the same, but it'd be somewhere where you could play as yourself and as your story characters and stuff, but it'd like allow romance. XD Lol, I like romance.))

Name: Stephanie Monique Lucia

Description: About 5'2" and naturally tan, with slightly messy, straight, dark brown (almost black) hair just to her waist. Some split ends for the last few inches, and a side part on the right. Heart-shaped face with brown eyes that have flecks of black, and kinda has acne. Slightly thick nose. Crooked, off-white teeth, but a pretty smile all the same. Normal figure. Kind of hairy; her arms mostly, because she shaves her legs. Callused ankles. Longer-than-average nails on her hands and fee. Wears a red and white rosary bracelet on her left wrist, and a blue watch on her right.

Personality: When she's with her friends, bouncy and hyper and happy, and gets along with everyone. She's super fun to be around, and is never mean. But when she goes home, she gets darker; she gets irritated easily, and while she's generally happy, she doesn't always have a smile on her face.

About this person's writing: She's been writing since she was eight, but officially since she was about twelve. She can write about anything, and in any time or place; she never runs out of inspiration. Her only problem is coming up with original characters; most of her random stories are about herself.

Other: nothing
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction 1312Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction 2412Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction 3349Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction 3548Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction Empty Re: Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction

Post by iGrievous 7/10/2009, 6:33 pm

Name: Nicklaus Ritter

Description: A tall teen with a faint mustach, mostly straight hair going down to his neck, brown eyes.

Personality: He can be a jerk, or a nice person, or whatever, at times.

About this person's writing: He's just started writing this year, and hasn't really written much yet, just one novel, and some fanfics. He mostly likes to write Fantasy, and Sci-fi

Other: nope.

Last edited by iGrievous on 7/11/2009, 1:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Male Posts : 4596

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/10/2009, 7:12 pm

(Oh, I wanna join! Here's a charrie:

Name: Amanda Maxwell

Description: Tall, with long, dark blond blond hair and blue eyes.

Personality: Outgoing, talkative, and obsessive, but mainly Christian.

About this person's writing: She loves writing fantasy, personally about her crush or various book characters. Fan-fictions are a big part of her life.

Other: Me, basically. Very Happy

Thanks! Smile)

Last edited by Jesus4Eternity on 7/10/2009, 9:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction Siggy
Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction SiggyWriter's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction Siggy
Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction SiggyWriter's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/10/2009, 9:14 pm

Name: Noah Yelk'oas

Description: Noah is fair hiegth, coming to around 5'3 or 5'4. He has a slight farmers tan and his voice has a country accent to it. Noah has light brown hair that when combed down, comes to about the middle of his forehead. But usually, he has it spiked upin the front. Blonde highlights run through his hair, and if you look closley he has blonde roots. A light, light rim of brown surrounds his pupil, but the rest of his eyes are a dark-blue-green. He wears glasses, and without them can see about two feet infront of him. Freckles are found in random places, a few on his arms and a couple on his face. He has a leg problem, so he can't run fast and usually has leg pains. He is built slightly stocky, and people say he is built like a football player.

Personality: Noah is smart, and usually is one of the kids who will raise thier hand to every question. He is shy when you first meet him, but once you warm up to him he is a fun loving guy that can get alittle hyper. Or alot hyper rather. Noah is terrified of bees, wasps, most bugs in genral, the ones that sting anyway. He reads alot, and can be alittle..odd. Ontop of writing, Noah is very skilled in arts and likes to sing.

About this person's writing: Noah started writing around the age of 9 or 10, but he just started taking it seriously recently with what he wants to make a sci-fi ghost story like book. His writings are usually related to ghost, dragons, sci-fi, and fiction. He almost never writes non-fiction.

Other:

Last edited by Snakeboy on 7/11/2009, 3:34 pm; edited 1 time in total
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/10/2009, 10:28 pm

(Welcome to the RP, Snakey.)
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2009, 9:21 am

Name: Danika Deschenes

Description:Long brown hair, unable to stay wavy, curly, mostly flat. Rarely has a ponytail,hates ponytails.Wears a T-shirt,prefers to always way her hoodies with skulls.Her skin is a sand-ish color.She usually wears dark jeans with flare at the bottom. Her eyes are brown, they look black at times,she has layered hair.

Personality:Normally funny, prefers to write funny stories, gets bored easily, hasn't crushed on a person yet, talkative at times, a tad bossy in situations, loves animals, etc....

About this person's writing:She started at around 10 years old,so about a year ago,and loves writing funny books. Normally plain every day story books bore her, funny, or fighting books makes her happy. She usually loves books that include animals.etc...

Other: *points towards self*
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/11/2009, 11:13 am

(RP anyone??)
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by iGrievous 7/11/2009, 1:07 pm

(I can!
iGrievous
iGrievous
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2009, 1:53 pm

((RP anyone?))
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/11/2009, 3:41 pm

(I'll RP Smile )
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/11/2009, 3:49 pm

((Okays! I don't need to ask who and who since we only have 1 charrie each.XD Uh.... you start?))
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/12/2009, 8:23 pm

( Nice, Merry! =D

Name: Kat... um... Bon Jovi. Yah. Bon Jovi. If Gri gets Riters, i get Bon Jovi. (( EEEP!!!!!!!!! )) xD

Description: Short, layered, dark brown hair with one red highlight, gray-green eyes. Average height and fairly athletic build. Llightly tan.

Personality: MEEEEEEE! xD You'll see.

About this person's writing: She's had a couple short stories published in writing magazines, and is currently working on a novel-to-be

Other: Noperz. )
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1386

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/13/2009, 5:41 am

Name: Anna

Description: Blondish brownish hair, usually tied back into a ponytail, but when out, it reaches around half way down her back. Around 5'2. Has pale skin (because she doesn't go outside very much). She wears glasses, is slim, and she tends to dress in jeans and a t-shirt, with white socks and purple crocs.

Personality: Umm... She's a nerd, and she gets almost all top grades (except for P.E. and German, which she hates). She spends a lot of time on the computer, both writing and playing online games. She isn't exactly funny, but that doesn't make her not nice (xD). She gets stressed and irritated really easily, however.

About this person's writing: She has written one book, which she wrote in 16 days. She's an on/off writer, which means she'll only write if she needs to (eg. She has writers block, but she's working on her book) or if she has a great idea. She started writing (in her free time) around 1 month and 13 days ago (June 1st) but she's pretty good (she likes to think Wink) because she gets top grades in English. She can type at around 50 wpm, so she doesn't spend a lot of time when she writes.

Other: *points to herself*

((P.S. I edited my name. It feels weird saying it in 3rd person Razz))

Last edited by Arianna on 7/15/2009, 1:22 am; edited 3 times in total
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Writer's Block- A Writing RP- Book 1: Microfiction 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 7/13/2009, 9:04 am

Name:Mea Lancaster

Description:*Sigh*
Dirty blond,shoulder length hair.Gray-blue eyes,oval face.4'9.

Personality:Abrasive.Speaks her mind no matter what.Fearless,but not stupid.Can be cheerful at times.CONSTANTLY has her head in the clouds.Sarcastic.Reserved and quiet at times.Goes through bouts of depression.

About this person's writing:Likes to be mysterious.Tends to write fantasy,but does very good historical fictions.Doesn't write as many,'cause they're not as fun.Started little storys when she was five.

Other:Obsessed with Doctor who

Last edited by Black Cat on 7/15/2009, 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/13/2009, 5:04 pm

((RP anyone??))
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/13/2009, 6:04 pm

( Mea, you forgot to say she was obsessed with Doctor Who.

I'll RP, with any body.)
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 7/13/2009, 6:49 pm

((RP anyone??))
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/14/2009, 2:01 am

((I'd love to RP, but you're not online anymore. Let's see if anyone from here is online.))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/14/2009, 4:59 pm

((RP anyone?))
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/14/2009, 6:21 pm

( I'll just post, nd anyone can reply, who wants to. )

Kat sat on a bench, a determined look on her face and her iPod playing a mixture of Bon Jovi and Paramore- her writing play list. Sure enough, the pen she clutched in her hand flew across the notebook resting on Kat's lap.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/14/2009, 6:31 pm

((Danika haz to enter. Anyone join in.XD))

Danika sat on branch of a tree, her radio-pen in her hands. ((I actually have a pen like that!Very Happy) she listened to her favorite radio station, and started randomly doodling, then writing some words randomly on it.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Kat24 7/14/2009, 6:34 pm

The song switched to "Misery Buisness", and Kat couldn't help singing quietly, not the least embaressed.
Kat24
Kat24
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/14/2009, 8:42 pm

Danika's pen fell. She tried to reach for it, starting to slip. She fell to the ground.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 7/15/2009, 1:27 am

((Enter Anna xD.I know you're not online, so if it isn't okay, just tell me. I haven't really RPed since last summer.))
Anna got out of the car, and waved goodbye to her mom and dad, who were sitting in the front of the car. "I"ll be sure to call you!" she said, and they drove away.
As she got out, she saw a girl falling to the ground, the notebook tumbling off her lap. "Whoops" Anna giggled, and went over to help.
((Wait a second... What time in the school year is it right now? In the RP?))
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next