The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

2 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP Empty Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

Post by Komoda 4/6/2010, 10:30 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP 2uotmhl

…You’ve seen us around the forum
…You’ve had casual chats with us
…You’ve read our blogs, our stories, our poetry

We seem nice, we seem fairly non-threatening.
Sure, on occasion, we’ll tease and joke about death, about killing
So yeah, maybe we have a dark side, but doesn’t everyone?

Read on, if you’re prepared…
But you don’t know the half of it.
We are Afi and Mo.

…And you don’t wanna mess with us…

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/8/2010, 11:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP Empty Re: Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/7/2010, 4:11 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP 2yttk7m

YOU UTTER WASTE OF TIRED FLESH
{it doesn't matter if you can't progress}

EVEN NOW THEY STILL CREATE ME
Give me your ignorance, irritate me

You all know me by Mia. Or even Afi. Yet, only Mo has the right to call me Afi. And that.. that's for more personal reasons, you could say. Bloody reasons that I won't dare speak of, not yet, actually. I'm that typical kind of user that wants to make you laugh, and just loves to have fun. But think. What could I actually be doing? I could be planning a surprise birthday party. A leaving party, perhaps? But why would I plan a leaving party? And what do I mean by that?

I inhaled sharply as I slowly placed my hand over the doorknob. I deeply and curiously wondered if Mo had finally come back. We had plans on this fine night. Serious plans. Instead of carefully opening the door, I slammed it open. And so, I entered the room. I looked around, noticing how darkly lit the room was. Barely any source of light. The only lighting in the room seemed to have been the tv, that was turned on. It didn't surprise me to know that before Mo left, she'd been watching the news channel. Or at least, that's what I thought. But I could officially conclude that what was playing on the tv, was the news channel. I glanced around once more, still not noticing Mo anywhere. By this point, I was annoyed. I threw myself onto the couch, and slouched in it. To the point that I thought I was bound to sink in and never come back.

I am made of the same debris
YOU WANT IT ALL BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT ME

{hypocrite with no real use}
I'M ALIVE, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Lyrics~ This Cold Black by Slipknot
Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Alrighty! Watchya think, Mo? grin
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP Empty Re: Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 4:36 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP Sdzll4
they want blood and they’ll kill for it

Drain me and they’ll kneel for it
burn me at the stake; met the devil, made the deal for it

------------------
Walking through the shadows of the alley, I wore upon my lips a frustrated frown. There had been yet another case of food tampering nearby, yet I couldn't seem to find the culprits anywhere I went. However, it had already been half an hour since I left the apartment, so I was nearly positive that Afi had returned already. Changing my direction, I decided to leave my plans of visiting the supermarket behind. We had more important things to deal with, after all.

The heels of my boots clicked noisily on the steps as I made my way into the apartment. I tossed the leather shoes aside, not shocked to find that Afi had beat me home.

"Hey," I called, leaning over the back of the couch to peer down at her. "Sorry I'm late; got distracted."

------------------
so let this gun bond us, let’s hide by this lust

and once we are just dust
he’ll know that he loved us

Character:: Komoda
Lyrics:: Sell Your Soul & Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead
OOC:: Yours looks awesome! ^^

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/8/2010, 12:30 am; edited 3 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/7/2010, 4:44 pm

You all know me by Mia. Or even Afi. Yet, only Mo has the right to call me Afi. And that.. that's for more personal reasons, you could say. Bloody reasons that I won't dare speak of, not yet, actually. I'm that typical kind of user that wants to make you laugh, and just loves to have fun. But think. What could I actually be doing? I could be planning a surprise birthday party. A leaving party, perhaps? But why would I plan a leaving party? And what do I mean by that?

I grumbled and tried to sit properly. I glanced at Mo, giving her an ice cold glare. Not of hatred. But of how stubborn I was. "Finally back, huh? And what might be the excuse this time?" I mumbled, crossing my arms and raising an eyebrow as I stared at her for quite a while. I was half-asleep by now. I guessed that I had probably sunken low enough into the couch that I'd fallen asleep. Either it was that, or boredom sure hit me faster then I expected.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 4:53 pm

------------------
Ignoring her grumpiness, I flicked my hair out of my eyes before I replied.
"Well, you know how long I've been trying to catch these food tamperers. And um, there was a report on the news about it just an hour ago. Apparently a little boy swallowed a needle and was reported dead just this morning..." I trailed off, my tone disgusted. "I just couldn't wait any longer, so I went off to investigate. Didn't find anything, though."

I sighed, upset. This had been going on for much to long, and for once in my life I actually felt powerless. It was times like these that really made me hate people... The revolting, horrible things they were capable of. My mind went over countless techniques to kill the criminals, but I would save those for when the time came. It wouldn't be pretty.

------------------

OOC::

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/8/2010, 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/7/2010, 5:01 pm

"Right," I said simply, stubbornly not willing to go into details or anything. I glanced back at her and inhaled sharply before spitting out the words I desperately wanted to say. "Time to get to our more important matters." I stated dryly, unable to say much else at a time like this. I kind of had pity for the people that died of swallowing needles and such.. but we had other things to deal with. Much more important matters. We were just wasting time with this useless nonsense we always talked about. Our only chances at striking, were this late at night. Any other time, and we were bound to be caught.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 5:09 pm

------------------
"Alright," I began, my words falling from my lips hastily, "We'll have to leave in ten minutes at the earliest, 15 at the latest. It's nearly completely dark. That doesn't leave us enough time to make a plan..."

I paused for a moment, scratching my head. "But all I can say is that we're going to need automatic weapons of any type; preferably the machine guns if we can transport them quietly enough. I walked by the warehouse today and there were at least 10 of the guys we're looking for; it's going to be impossible to take everyone out without suspicion. They looked strong too, so we might as well go all the way and flee."

I paused again, my mind rushing too fast for me to understand. Adjusting the leather collar on my neck so that it was no longer choking me so, I asked, "Do you have anything more to add before we go?"

------------------

OOC:: I don't even know what I'm doing. O.o Fill in the blanks?

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/8/2010, 12:32 am; edited 2 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/7/2010, 5:15 pm

"We'd best be bringing knives to," I added in, nodding to all of which she'd said straight out. This was going to somewhat harsh on me, considering my age. But I was definetely used to it. I carefully unsheathed a bloody knife, and held it in front of Mo's face. "You know how much I'd rather knives," I whispered, my useless smile of nothing turning into a wicked yet evil grin as I flipped the knife into the air, immediatly catching it afterward. I sheathed it quickly, before getting off of the couch, and flicking off the tv, leaving the room pitch black.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ I have no idea on what I'm doing, either. XD
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 5:27 pm

------------------
I glowered at her, flinching as she pulled out the knife. She sure knew how to push my buttons; the only thing I hated more than knives were criminals. Slightly hypocritical perhaps, considering some would consider me to be a criminal. Of course, that was complete ludicrous...

"Fine, knives'll do," I grumbled, heading to the pantry in the complete darkness. I rummaged through a sac of flour, getting hold of the machine guns that we so expertly hid. I tossed one to Afi and kept the other for myself, along with as many rounds of ammo that would fit in my backpack. Things could get messy, after all.

------------------

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/8/2010, 12:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/7/2010, 7:58 pm

A wide grin spread onto my face as she easily gave up and agreed on letting me bring my knives. No one knew how many knives I kept hidden with me. Not even I knew. But the obvious, was that I had quite alot of knives. My favorite knives were my replicas. Yes, quite fake, they may sound. But frankly, they are of use to me. One replica is a black knife. A beautiful knife, indeed. But what's so special about it? Well, you see.. poison is manifested within the blade. So anyone stabbed, scraped, or so on by it, is immediatly poisoned. Next. Another replica. This replica has patterns of flames designed onto the knife's blade. It has the same kind of process as the black knife, but the only difference, is that it burns someone to ashes, instead of poisoning them. After that, I've got my amazing stainless knife. It never gets stained no matter what I try. Yes, it's only a replica. This knife is capable of removing anyone's memories within a range of 20 to 30 minutes of use. To reverse the affect, your life is at risk. You must re-stab yourself within the time range- BEFORE the knife takes effect- but where must you stab yoursef? In our heart. You must plunge the knife deeply, and hope to survive. And lastly, amongst my replicas, is my paralizing knife. The name of it just gives away the effect. Ah yes. I realized that I have one more replica. And this replica.. turns anyone into the undead.

Snapping back to reality, I caught the machine gun, and muttered; "Let's go."

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Sorry I left before. I had to go. Plus, I'm here ti'll 8, so I best be using my time wisely. XP
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 8:35 pm

------------------
I nodded sharply before proceeding to head out the door. I pulled my backpack over the leather of my jacket, the heavy weight nearly knocking me backwards. I definitely wasn't the strongest; in fact, I was quite frail. That's why I insisted on wearing so much leather because not only was it wicked, it also protected me from a lot of blows. It unfortunately didn't give me super strength though, which was why I preferred to use smaller guns.

"So where will be our first destination?" I asked Afi as I struggled to readjust the heavy material hanging on my shoulders.

------------------

OOC:: S'alright, I had to eat supper. Beautiful knife descriptions, by the way!

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/8/2010, 12:35 am; edited 2 times in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/7/2010, 9:02 pm

"'Tis up to you," I stated simply, wearing my typical every day clothes. I always wore dark jeans- no, not skinny jeans, because frankly, I never felt comfortable in them. My dark blue jeans were almost always slightly flared at the bottom. I always wore a black hoodie with a few slight patterns and designs on them. My long dark brown hair almost appeared black to most people, as well as my eyes. People always thought of me as a goth, but it was almost impossible to convince them that I was not. My hair was slightly waved on the sides- my bangs were almost always pushed to the side, except for the whole bunch that was nestled in front of my left side eye. My bangs are long, and I'll gladly admit that. I always wore skateboarder shoes, even though I've never really tried skateboarding. I'd love to try it out, though.

Slowly falling back onto the verges of reality, I kept the machine gun close, as I kept the black knife replica at hand. I carefully twirled the knife in my hand. "You want me to carry the bag?" I asked. I was definately strong for my age, and the fact that I was a girl. I was not skinny and I'll admit that. I was not weak, nor fast, either. But I was strong and I could prove that. Yes, sometimes I feel like something is far beyond what I can carry, in weight, but I always forced myself and tried my best.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Thanks. But sorry dude. I had to rush them. XP Anyway, I'm on for longer. My time to log off was abour 50 mins ago. XD But I get to stay on a bit 'cause we're watching LOST. :3
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/7/2010, 9:17 pm

------------------
Although I knew she was much stronger than me, I declined the offer. I couldn't afford to show my weakness, after all.

"Er, it's alright. I think I've got it," I lied with a swift nod. "Okay, how about we head to the warehouse first, then?"

I let the reality of what we were about to do sink in, and I felt myself slip into killing mode. I could feel my heart beat faster, rushing the adrenaline through my veins. With the impact of the chemical, my eyes suddenly became more alert, the surroundings more crisp than ever in the darkness. I actually felt the glowing presence of my machine gun sitting in my backpack. And all of a sudden, I wasn't so weak anymore. Sure, we had killed people before, but not so many at once... I was giddy just thinking about it. We had automatics and a reason to be reckless; it was going to be great.

------------------

OOC:: Yay! You can stay! And is this template fine?
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/8/2010, 7:24 am

With my typical stubborn attitude, I glanced at Mo numerous times before eventually catching up to her, and gently poking her over twenty time. I grumbled, before mumbling out loud; "C'mon... just let me carry the bag for you." I moaned, still quite stubborn. I held I had on the bag's strap, glaring at Mo coldly, awaiting her response. "Pleeeeaaaasssseeee..." I moaned, before sighing heavily.

I was lazy. And everyone knew that. But even though you could consider my lazyness and the fact that I was stubborn.. once I set my mind to something, I would fulfil it no matter the conditions.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Love the template, Mo! ^,^ Ps. Sorry my reply is so short! I didn't have much time. Gotta go! X_x
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/8/2010, 12:29 pm

------------------
I shot her an angry glance. I considered stubbornly refusing her offer myself, but I normally just gave over once someone asked me for the second time. Or in this case, poked me twenty times as well. I just wanted to get over to the warehouse already, so I tossed the bag at her roughly.

"Fine, now can we just go already?" I grumbled impatiently, bouncing on my heels. Most of the time, I tried to hide my ridiculous impatience with silence, but I slipped up this time. I normally tried to say calm, waiting, maybe sometimes pulling a face when the person looked away... But on the inside, I was horribly bothered by every slow move a person made, every lecture that was longer than a minute, every time something didn't go my way...it was exhausting trying to hide all of that. Sometimes I let it all just go when I was in kill mode, like at the present moment. Of course, it would get worse once I was actually killing... That was guaranteed.

------------------

OOC:: Thanks! And it's fine, I know school's a pain. X3
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/8/2010, 7:58 pm

I caught the back as it almost landed on my foot. If I had the right to curse out loud, I would. Instead, I simply began to mutter a few rough words under my breath. "Don't make me use my black knife replica, on you. Trust me. Although it's a replica, it actually works like the original." I hissed, my voice truly matching the one of a serpent. I glared at her with an ice cold stare with a hint of hatred. I always tried to look as vicious and dangerous as I could- despite my age.

I re-adjusted the bag carefully, making sure I held it firmly to my back. I stopped for a moment and closed my eyes, trying to allow myself to sink in all that was bound to happen any moment soon. I growled quietly, like some kind of animal, before opening my eyes. "Let's go," I said, my voice suddenly bitter and cutting- like a thick blanket of ice falling into place into the mouth. My voice was also dark. Some would assume of this being the voice that you'd hear once on the verge of Death- the voice that greets you when you meet a fatal thing we all call.. the end.

I was quite tempted to let the tip of my knife scrape along her skin. To watch her be poisoned. To watch her die. My life-long story.. was to trust no one. I was a bloody fool for trusting numerous people. They all let me down, eventually. And the rest.. they'll come to the point of letting me down, too. But, Mo. Deep down, I knew Mo was partner. She was there in every murder we've comitted. Which as everyone knew.. or shall I say.. which as only me and Mo knew.. we comitted many murders along our lifelines. I had that hint of hate in me for her, though. Everyone did, though. And so, everyone has a dark side, too. But me? I chose wisely. I chose to almost always express that bloody side of me.

No matter how sickening it seems, animosity dwells deeply within me. I can never get rid of it. My lifeline remains along the sinister and obscure edges of this animosity. Can you blame me? After all I've done in my life, this animosity isn't going to leave anytime soon. It's bounds to chains that are edged along the insides of me. I am a wretched being.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ ARGGGGH! I'LL NEVER FINISH MY HOMEWORK!! ._.
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/9/2010, 12:54 am

------------------
I glared at her angrily through the corner of my grey eyes, but I held my tongue, quickening my pace in attempt to let her trail behind. I didn't know why she felt the need to act this way around me- I had never done anything to betray her, never backed out on a deal. It didn't make sense how she acted so hateful.

I sighed bitterly. But of course it made sense. As much as she was my partner in crime, even a close friend of mine... She appeared to be, well, maybe a little sadistic. I guess I had my moments too, but I preferred to kill for vigilance. At least, I did in the beginning. It was only after the first kill that I would hunger for more...

"Hey Afi," I said after a moment of thought, "You can grab yourself some rounds from the backpack before we enter the warehouse. Ya know; just in case."

Although, I didn't have the best intentions in mind when I said that. I was kind of concerned for her safety too, but I was more so hoping to earn a little bit of her trust. I didn't want her backing out on me, after all. I didn't really think she would, but I could never doubt it for a second. Doubt; that's how people get killed.

------------------

OOC:: Sorry for the lack of writing, but I procrastinated. >.<
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/9/2010, 7:24 am

My gaze wasn't very focused. I wasn't paying enough attention to my surroundings. Being killers and all, we always had to keep an eye out to what was happening around us. If we never payed attention to what was surrounding us, we probably wouldn't be alive, by this point. We would have died on the first committment to murder we ever did. But we were always prepared. Except for today- except for this very moment- except for me. I wasn't prepared.

And that's when, I dropped the bag. As soon as I could hear the sound of some moron trying to shoot me to death, I wasn't prepared to move out of the way. I could feel the bullet soon sink into my sides. And that's when my animosity struck me profoundly. I let out a furious growl, before rushing towards the one that shot me. Of course I was not the fastest, but I could be somewhat fast whenever I wanted to.

I lunged forward- yes, like an animal- with my black knife replica at hand. I eventually noticed that the one that had shot me.. was a police officer. I didn't care who or what he was. I just seeked revenge. Although blood was pouring out insanly from my sides, I just wanted to see him dead. I twirled my knife before stabbing it into his chest. I twisted the blade a few times, willing 'stir everything up' amongst the inside.

I was easily known, that just but looking at my expression, and at my eyes- I was bloodthirsty. I just wanted to see everyone die by this point. I unleashed a low growl, before allowing it to grow into a loud hiss.

I stopped twisting the knife, but I kept it stabbed into him. Although I knew he was dead, I seriously wanted more. I just wanted to see the blood pour from him. I wanted him to feel what I always felt, even though he was already dead. While keeping the blade in, I dragged it from his chest, to the corner of his mouth, then back to his chest, and all along his right side arm. If anything, I swore I just split him open. Exactly what I wanted.

And it was to no one's surprise.. that I wanted to see more blood. I pulled the blood-stained black knife replica right out of the officer's arm, and gave Mo a quite bloodthirsty look. I tilted my head on one side, my tongue slowly lolling out of my mouth. I didn't seem all 'into it' right now. I chuckled, before rushing towards Mo, my knife still at hand. I jumped over the bag that stood in my way. And once I reached Mo, I attempted to slam her into the wall behind her. I was such a bloodthirsty fool.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ OMAHGAWD! Tanku Mo! You're post inspire me for this major killing post. XD
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/10/2010, 6:42 pm

------------------
I cried out in surprise at the crackling sound of the bullets but it was too late to flee, or even pull out my gun. Instead, I froze against the wall, my eyes widened like a deer in headlights. Luckily, if one could even use that word in such a situation, Afi had it covered.

I watched with a horror-struck expression, my insides knotting up as she cut him open. I wouldn’t have cared if he was a robber, a rapist- but he was a cop. As far as things went, I would have considered him to be an ally… He liked to punish criminals, just like I did. But just then, my momentary disgust washed away and was replaced by a glacier over my heart. He was defying us; he dared to attack Afi and Mo. He was the one who was a menace to society, holding us back from our duties. When I came to that realization, I felt a twisted smile curl onto my face at the sight of his warm crimson life spilling onto the concrete… I wanted to join her, and I almost did, but…

“Erm… Afi?” I asked with rising panic as she moved in on me. I recognized that look on her face. I suddenly felt… Like one of her victims.

My gun was gone. It was in the bag, far out of my reach. Luckily, though it was small, I kept a pocketknife in my right boot. If I could just reach down to grab it… But I’d have to wait to see her next move beforehand.

------------------

OOC::That was kinda beautiful, Afi. *-* In a gory way. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/11/2010, 6:59 pm

I swiftly switched my knife over. I wasn't willing to use a knife that would only poison her. With my current thirst for seeing anyone die before me, I switched it over for my fire-pattern replica. Yes, the one that could burn anyone to ashes in an instant. That's how bloodthirsty I was. And sometimes, it could get worse then this.

I twirled the knife- something I always did- before attempting to sink my knife into her shoulder. If I was lucky, I'd get her. If she was lucky, if I ended up lucky, only her shoulder would burn a tad bit, and not her whole body. If she was unlucky, if I was lucky, she'd turn to a pile of ashes before my very eyes, and I'd never see her ever again.

Deep down, I didn't want this to happen. Deep down, I wanted to be rid of our enemies and not our allies. Not each other, either. Mo was my friend, my partner.. and I willingly admit this to you. But when I'm bloodthirsty.. there's nothing I can do. Nothing at all.

"I'm sorry, Mo.." I whispered, that section deep down within me that didn't want to see her die, whispered sorrowfully. Despite my thirst, and my twisted and sickened mind.. I had a heart. A heart that cared. A heart that would beat- unlike the criminals me and Mo were destined to slaughter.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Thanks, Mo! Sorry my reply is so short, right now. Facing slight WB. XP
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/11/2010, 7:17 pm

------------------
My chest heaved with panic as I stared at her with horror. I didn't know what to do. What did she expect? A 'hey, thanks for the apology'?

And thanks to her choice of words, I didn't even know what to do. The presence of the knife in my boot burned, just begging for me to grab it and stab her. Just wanting me to get it over with. But I couldn't; I was paralyzed. I had no idea if she would go through with it, or if her apology meant she would back down.

I could die instantly. As soon as the knife touched me, the odds weren't in my favor... I would be down to nothing; a pile of ashes. I'd have the same fate as the kids in the "Ring Around the Rosy" nursery rhyme.

And what satisfaction would that bring her? The blood, I could understand... But watching me burn? What, some sort of a sick ending to match the destiny of my ancestors? No... I couldn't allow it. As soon as I thought of that, my rage went into overdrive. I had a reason to hurt her now, for even daring. Standing before me, threatening to burn me for no good reason... She was no better than the people I hated with my entire being.

I took advantage of her current, semi-sympathetic state to rip the knife out of my boot. I held it out protectively in front of me, my racing adrenaline causing the deadly weapon to shake slightly in my hands.

------------------

OOC:: Lol, it's fine. I'm just getting into RPing again so my replies are even shorter. >.<

Last edited by Komoda2000 on 4/11/2010, 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/11/2010, 7:45 pm

"You think you can murder me with my own weapon choice!?" I exclaimed in an icy tone, with a hint of animosity and bitterness in it. I wanted to rip the knife through her throat and have her done with immediatly, but that hint of care within my not-so-bitter heart refused to kill my own partner- my own friend. Part of me despised that caring side of me- my dark side. The side I always chose to express. My eyes quickly scanned her knife, which I then allowed a wickedly twisted and dark grin spread onto my face. "Just an average knife I suppose, hm?" I asked curiously. I had knife knowledge. Only because I spent my life using knives to kill the criminals. I switched my knife over to an ordinary well-crafted knife with a dragon-like design made onto the knife's sharp yet blood-stained blade. It was obvious that I never cleaned the blood off of my knives.

Bitter, dark, blood-thirsty, obscure, insane, knife-loving.. all words that described me well, and that always would. An odd child I was, indeed. I was no goth, nor was I emo. But I followed along those lifeline of all of those words that described me well enough. My life was simple. My fate was simple. My destiny was simple.
I was born to kill.

"Go ahead, Mo. Do as you please. Murder me all you want. I do not care, anymore." I muttered coldly, my dark side speaking profoundly, still edging despise and ice along the lines of my voice.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Mine are getting shorter, and shorter... *sigh*
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/11/2010, 9:11 pm

------------------
"I don't want to kill you," I stated simply, eyes wide on her bloody knife. I knew my knife was a twig compared to hers, but I didn't care. I only needed it for emergency purposes, like now. I preferred to use guns myself, and then kick the criminals when they were down. I couldn't stand the feeling of cool metal squishing through soft flesh, warm blood... It disgusted me. "I'm just trying to defend myself! You're freaking insane!" I snarled. Although, I wasn't even sure if I was telling the truth anymore...

Betrayal. That's all that ever happened to me my entire life. I could be nice, I could do everything for my friends... But. They. Always. Betrayed. Me. It didn't matter if they would copy my answers on a worksheet and say them out loud, be nice to my face and criticize me behind my back, or go after a guy the second I looked at him twice. But this... This was going too far. She was making death threats to me, out of some blood lust. I could feel anger rising inside me like hot tar, threatening to boil over and destroy my self control. When she acted like this, there were times when I wanted to rip out her throat even more than any of the criminals'.

------------------

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 7:23 am

I glared at her coldly, before lowering my blood-stained knife, and sheathing it carefully. I took a few steps back, keeping my gaze fixed onto her. My bloodthirsty expression eventually withered away to nothing, being replaced by a simple emotionless expression. "I'm sorry, Mo.." I mumbled, my voice going from cold and bitter to quiet and soft. I looked away from her, and allowed some silence to go by as I glared back at the cop's torn and shattered body. "Y-.. You know how I am.. when I get carried away.." I trailed off, knowing that she understood- and that she always understood, but probably even if she said she forgave me, I highly doubted that really did ever forgive me for my horrid actions.

I eventually glanced back at her. I wondered wha she thought of my by now, after seeing me go insane on her one too many times. She's seen me go insane before... but never had I went this insane. I was ashamed.

I was covered in blood, both the cop's blood, and a tiny bit of her own blood. Mostly the cop's blood, though. He was the one that I tore to bits and ripped my knife through. Not Mo. And for that, I was sure quite glad. I didn't want to see her die. No, I didn't. Good friends shall always remain good friends, and that's what you can consider me and Mo. Good friends we are, indeed. But this friendship was at risk whenever I chose to go insane due to blood lust. I didn't want to lose Mo, one of my close friends.

So, no matter what happens, she should know that I can't stop the blood lust. She should know that I'll always have my bloodthirsty moments. But she should know that no matter what, I would never kill her.
Never.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ oO___Oo <-----ALIEN SMILEY! . . . XD Ps. Sorry the reply's so short. G2G to school in a min!
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/12/2010, 6:53 pm

------------------
I just gaped at her, the knife still quivering in my hand. I couldn't believe this...

"You're sorry you freakin' attacked me?" I hissed, followed by a stream of curses. "I don't even know why I trust you sometimes..."

Wretching anger bubbled inside of me, threatening to color my vision red and put me into the same state that she was in. I could feel the hair on my neck rising, goosebumps crawling over my arms... But I calmed myself down with one deep breath, focusing on the dirtied pavement in front of me. Afi was unpredictable, like a wild animal. And being her partner... Definitely had pluses. She was ruthless whenever I had to back down, whenever I hesitated... And having a trusty killer like that had drawbacks; drawbacks that I would have to put up with. Besides, I knew we would be friends no matter what. She put up with my flaws and I put up with hers.

Coming to this realization, my pulse slowed a little and I lowered my shaky knife, eyeing her hesitantly all the while. Once it was in my boot once more, I murmured, "It's fine. We still have a job to do, after all."

I checked the watch on my right wrist, the black lettering of "11:30" flashing against neon green. The whole ordeal hadn't taken much longer than 10 minutes, so fortunately we were still on schedule enough to let me catch my breath slightly. Although, the extra jolt of adrenaline would of course help with what was to come...
------------------

OOC:: XD It's totally okay, Afi. Your replies are never short. O.o And I'm not sure when I'll be back on, but this is just a reply before I go outside.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next