The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

2 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

Post by Komoda 5/16/2010, 11:42 am

Dead By Sunrise wrote:OOC; I don't have enough time to reply right now since I have to go soon, but TwigAdopts says that this post was only 273 words long.. o__O
That post was nowhere near 739. x,x [Ignore the fact that I said near. >x<]
And thanks, Mo! :3 I seriously pushed myself, for that post. ^///^ Came out better then I expected! ^w^
Ps. Do you also put your whole template in for the word counter? O.o I just put my post, in there. Not the OOC, nor the Template itself and whatnot. Nor do I put in the coding. >,>
OOC; No, no. When I said 739, I was referring to your post. When I said 800, I was referring to the post below...
And no, I didn't copy the template or coding.

Once their two peers were lying dead, bloodied on the floor, we had the cowards exactly where we wanted them. They cowered in the dark, their teeth chattering so violently with fear that it was likely they couldn't even hear their own thoughts. They were so paralyzed that neither even dared to lift a gun.

When we did face strugglers... It was beautiful, I won't deny it. I loved the fight, the danger...

But the incredible power I felt when we had them cornered like this... It was undescribable, phenomenal. Despite the corpses that layed before us, I wasn't disgusted like I was with the cops... I felt nothing but delight. An undeniable joy and peace flowed through my veins knowing that we just rid of the world of the worthless filth and we were about to do even more.

The pure sense of justice that flooded into my heart was begging me to just shoot them right then and there. But I had to do it slowly, I had to make them feel the pain that those children would be going through for the rest of their lives because of them.

With my gun held out in front of me so that they couldn't retaliate, I advanced on the criminal I wanted most. I saw him with a little girl only days ago... He was injecting heroine into her blood stream for her. Despite her cries of regret, he didn't stop... He was absolutely revolting, not even worthy of being born.

I didn't like to use knives, no... But in this instance, I was certainly glad that I brought razors with me. I wanted him to feel pain, I wanted to see him be embarrassed and shamed as his pride was ripped away from him.

When I was so close I could smell the alcohol on his breath, I smiled with amusement to see him tremble, the sweat rolling off of his forehead. He was so cowardly... It ticked me off enough that I could just laugh.

And I did. I laughed right in his face, reflecting the sadistic delight I would have when I ripped him to shreds.

Making sure all of his friends were watching, I pointed the gun at them so that they wouldn't move, at the same time wrapping the rope that I always kept in my bag around his hands. Next, I wrapped it tightly around his legs. It was a bit hard to do with one hand, but I managed it.

When he was bound tight, I ripped off a piece of my shirt and shoved it in his mouth so that he couldn't make a sound. I hummed in satisfaction, the tune of Misa No Uta escaping my lips, when I saw how defenseless he was before me. He was kind of cute, in a "worthless grimy douche bag" kind of way.

I glanced at his coworkers in amusement, bringing out the blade for all of them to see. They gasped in a mixture of shock and fear, most likely only concerned that they'd have the same fate.

But the look of absolute terror on his face was priceless. It beat their expressions by a million.

I brought up the blade, slicing it slowly through his upper arm first. I could hear a muffled cry as the thin metal cut through his tender flesh and brought rusty scarlet to the surface. For the louder he cried, I repeated it again and again, moving down the arm slower and slower. I wanted it to be terrible for him. I could see childish tears welling in his eyes as I made criss-cross patterns down his tattooed skin, sometimes cutting the same spot over and over again until he screamed. There was one patch near his shoulder that was to the bone; that was fun.

Once I reached the wrist, I stopped so that he wouldn't bleed to death before I was finished. I admired the luscious beauty of the red against his arm for a short movement before moving onto the other one, and then his feet, and his legs, and his stomach...

Finally, I reached his neck. It was to the point where he was nearly unconscious, either from the pain or the blood loss. I made these last few incisions quick, carving one name; Katie. It was the name of the girl whose life he completely screwed up. Even in death, I hoped he would look down on his own bloodied body and see the name... Remember it, regret it for all eternity in heck.

With a small chuckle, I kicked him in the rib cage, flinging him roughly aside as he heaved his very last breath. Casting a backwards glance at Afi, I watched to see who she would choose now.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 3 Empty Re: Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/16/2010, 12:15 pm

OOC; TwigAdopts says that post has 810 words. O,o You pwned me. T^T
I guess when I was scrolling through the posts, I missed that one. I remember that on one page, I kept missing a few. That must be one of them. Because that post was REALLY long. O___o
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/22/2010, 11:30 am

Dead By Sunrise wrote:OOC; TwigAdopts says that post has 810 words. O,o You pwned me. T^T
I guess when I was scrolling through the posts, I missed that one. I remember that on one page, I kept missing a few. That must be one of them. Because that post was REALLY long. O___o

OOC; Ah, that's okay, Afi. It's quality over quantity anyway, and you definitely pwned me in that aspect. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/23/2010, 12:38 pm

OOC; Nah-uh! YOU pwn me at that aspect! I swear! I can only be elite-ish when I'm RPing in First Person, and am not as lazy. You can do that ANYTIME. I swear. >,>
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/23/2010, 2:12 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 3 2yttk7m

YOU UTTER WASTE OF TIRED FLESH
{it doesn't matter if you can't progress}

EVEN NOW THEY STILL CREATE ME
Give me your ignorance, irritate me

Despite how I tried to keep the tears hidden, I wasn't capable of faking the sorrow that was nowhere near, bound to wither away from within me. I was a ruthless murderer, or so I thought, for these past years. I thought I could never live under the emotion of care, respect, or love. Today, I've proven myself wrong, in ever way possible. I was no longer malevolent. Nor was I anywhere close to being that spiteful. Although everyone could be sinister in their own way, me and Mo usually chose to contiously and eternally express the dark side of animosity hidden within everyone. Sometimes, we'd even express the dark side within others for them. But how was it.. that today was different?

All I'd done, was slaughter a being, by shoving a knife down his throat, leaving him unable to breathe. Of course, he died afterward. There was nothing amongst that, leaving me horrid and filled with emotion at the moment. It was his sobs, his cries, his bawling, his whimpering.. it was the emotion he felt, as his life began to fade to nothing but a pile of broke bones in vain.

I glanced over at Mo, as the bitter memories swirled through my mind, helplessly. Tears eventually began to stream down my face, leaving me sad, and broken. "N- Nothing is wrong.." I reassured her, although I was truly lying with all of my heart. The emotion was not one to be controlled so easily. It was one, to control. It could twist your smile into a deep frown. It could savagely turn your words around, ti'll they forced you to speak the absolute truth that whispered itself within your mind continuously until they were spoken, aloud. The emotion was capable of many things. It was also capable of allowing yourself to pull together a commitment to suicide.

Regret was a strong, foul emotion.

But I was certain of myself, that I wasn't going to bring myself to the point that I'd attempt suicide. I wasn't that crazy, no, I wasn't crazy at all- unless I hadn't gone on a beautiful killing spree, at least. I was rather intellegent, considering my young age.

With my gaze fixed on Mo, I inhaled sharply, before whisking away my horrid tears of shame, from my face, until they were truly gone. I could feel the bitterness amongst the tears, despite how they showed the true emotion I felt. They were still, and they'd always be, the tears of a murderer.

I am made of the same debris
YOU WANT IT ALL BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT ME

{hypocrite with no real use}
I'M ALIVE, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Lyrics~ This Cold Black by Slipknot
Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Sorry the post is short, I had major RPB. tongue
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Word Count~ I'll do the word count, later. I gotta go, right now.
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/27/2010, 12:50 am

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 3 Sdzll4
they want blood and they’ll kill for it

Drain me and they’ll kneel for it
burn me at the stake; met the devil, made the deal for it

------------------
My heart dropped like a heavy weight in my chest. The look on her face, of absolute regret and shame... It really got to me. I had never seen her like this before. "Afi..." I murmured sympathetically, avoiding her gaze. I couldn't stand to see her like this. Were those really tears? As far as I knew, she had always been like Chuck Norris in that aspect; she never cried. Not in front of me, at least.

I wondered what could have possibly gotten to her today that made her feel like this. We had done much more brutal killings than this, hadn't we? Besides, the douche bags deserved it with every fiber of their being.

"It doesn't seem like there's nothing wrong," I pointed out slowly, being careful with my word choice. "...I'm not sure why you're upset, but these guys deserved it. We can't afford to feel guilty about anything, okay? They needed to be punished, and the police would've never taken care of it... It's our job. Just speaking in a general sense, of course. Not saying you're feeling regret or anything, because I doubt you are..."

My ramble trailed off as I averted my gaze, casually going over to one of the bodies while still remaining in speaking distance with her. I vacantly checked the corpse for possessions while awaiting her reply.

The truth was, as much as she was my friend, Mia may have been one of my worst fears. She was like a wild animal; completely unpredictable. I had never seen this side of her before, but it just goes to show how many other sides she could have that I had yet to discover. She almost killed me today... I'd have to be more cautious from now on.

But the way she was acting now didn't have me only worried about her, but also worried about myself. As far as I'd known her, she had seemed sociopathical. Yet now, she was on the verge of tears when I couldn't even bring myself to care about the dead scum around us. I almost felt bad for the younger one, I guess...

I found myself worried if I had gone to far. Could I really feel my conscience, anymore? I couldn't remember the last time I felt guilty for a murder.

------------------
so let this gun bond us, let’s hide by this lust

and once we are just dust
he’ll know that he loved us

Character:: Komoda
Lyrics:: Sell Your Soul & Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead
OOC:: I wouldn't say I'm elite. O_o And besides; you're way better at adding drama to the story. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 6/15/2010, 9:36 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 3 2yttk7m

YOU UTTER WASTE OF TIRED FLESH
{it doesn't matter if you can't progress}

EVEN NOW THEY STILL CREATE ME
Give me your ignorance, irritate me

"Sorry," I mumbled quietly, a word I never thought I'd ever say amongst my entire life. There were those rare moments that caught me deeply, that would force me and encourage me harshly until I finally spoke the bitter word of pardonless excuses to being accepted again, after comitting a possibly-high sin, only to re-comitt it someday in the near future, where one would then regret the false actions of the sin, and would object as to having the right to live any longer. Now you see why I never wanted to speak this wretched word, and why I'd truly rarely say it once. It didn't suit me well, never did, and never will. I feel as though I'm an emotionless fool, that doesn't deserve the right to speak the word, although I have the tendancy to speak it and throw it in a sentence or such in a quiet tone that would actually be filled with the true meaning of what I wished to say, or cry out in agony to rid myself of the bitter pain that sourly chose to pulse through me.

I wasn't asking for pardon in her favor... those words were inderectedly pointed in my slaughter's direction. Although I knew we were saving the world and helping everyone from this horrid beings of sin, it felt as though we ourselves... were committing the biggest of sins. All I wanted in the end, was to be forgiven of all of my sins. I knew I'd be forgiven, but do I forgive myself or will I never managed to pardon myself for my great sins? Would Mo managed to even bring herself to forgiving a heartless demon like me? I had high doubts that I would ever pardon myself, but I was almost certain that Mo would figure a way to forgive me.

Because despite my savage personality, I knew I had one person I could count on, that would forgive me whenever I needed to be pardoned or forgiven. That person was Mo. I guess I could actually consider her a friend, when in comparison to all of the other people in this world- those I could not trust. Because even if I'd murder her one day, one side of me knew that she'd forgive me for that. But the other side of me doubted that she would. That other side of me, didn't trust her but the opposite side did trust her with all of my heart- if I even had one, that is.

I am made of the same debris
YOU WANT IT ALL BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT ME

{hypocrite with no real use}
I'M ALIVE, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Lyrics~ This Cold Black by Slipknot
Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ So sorry for the LONGLONGLONGLONGLOOOOONNNNGGG wait! I was WAYYY too freakin' lazy. XP It's small though, I know. tongue
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 7/17/2010, 12:40 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 3 Sdzll4
they want blood and they’ll kill for it

Drain me and they’ll kneel for it
burn me at the stake; met the devil, made the deal for it

------------------
I forced a weak smile onto my features, just slightly curving upwards at the edges of my lips. "Don't be such a drama queen, Afi. It's completely fine," I reassured her with a subtle roll of my eyes.

It bothered me, though. The things she did, how she could act so savage... I treated it like it was nothing, mainly to make her feel better, but it really did worry me. Yet, I knew she felt some sort of regret, or at least I knew that now, and that was what scared me more than anything; it scared me more than her actual actions. I'd rather a heartless monster as a friend than one who actually felt guilt. If she spontaneously grew a conscience now, it would be impossible to control her. She'd become even more unpredictable than she already was. She'd be more like a wounded demon, even more dangerous than one merely fueled by rage and a sense of justice.

I exhaled noisily, shuffling my feet absent-mindedly. My boots created a monotonous scuffing noise against the ground, marking the time like the ticking of a clock. It reminded me that we couldn’t spend much time to spend here anymore. We had no idea who was after us. We had just killed a portion of some sort of gang, evidently. It would be foolish and naïve to assume we had gotten all of them. And then again, there was also the threat of-

A loud blaring siren interrupted my thoughts, followed by the sound of wheels squealing madly against the pavement outside, jump starting my heart. It pounded so violently against my chest that I had to gasp for air.

“We have to get out of here,” I whispered harshly and quickly, as if it wasn’t already obvious the moment the noise erupted through the air. It may not have been police; it could have been very well an ambulance for the cops that Afi had slaughtered before we got here. Yet, the reality was, to assume that would be very optimistic. In a job like our own, optimism was for the weak and stupid. We had to prepare for the worst of the worst, and expect nothing less than what we deserve.

I scanned the corpses briefly to see if there was anything significant I had missed. After I saw nothing, I hastily crammed all of the possessions I had gathered from the victims in my backpack, along with any of our weapons that had been lying around. We had to get out of here as soon as possible, or else we’d surely wind up in jail.

------------------
so let this gun bond us, let’s hide by this lust

and once we are just dust
he’ll know that he loved us

Character:: Komoda
Lyrics:: Sell Your Soul & Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead
OOC:: Sorry this took like a month+. ._.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3