The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

2 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/12/2010, 7:24 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 2 2yttk7m

YOU UTTER WASTE OF TIRED FLESH
{it doesn't matter if you can't progress}

EVEN NOW THEY STILL CREATE ME
Give me your ignorance, irritate me

What seemed to have replaced my anger.. was shame. Shame to the fact that I'd hurt my friend. I'd almost slaughtered her, the same way I tore apart that cop. Pride in shredding a cop to bits, but shame in harming my friend? That's just the way I was, and I don't care what you think. I was born like this. I was made of the same debris.

Life can be lived happily, while being lived sorrfully by another. Fate has chosen all quite wisely. Who knows what my fate is bound to be. When exactly will I die? And how? Fate keeps the answers to those questions somewhere safe. Somewhere I'll never find them. Fate's quite intellegent. Far more intellegent then me and Mo have been, and will ever be.

But enough about fate, how's about we speak of reality, now?
Reality's something that I'll never be a part of. I do not exist, fully- or at least that's what some people hope. I always wonder if Mo thinks that, of me. Does she want me dead? Does she want me slaughtered? Does she want me torn to bits, like that cop I murdered, approximately ten minutes ago? I shoved a knife through his heart and dragged it up to his mouth, then dragged it along his arm. If you think that's bad, then you don't want to know what I do to the criminals. I swear. It ain't pretty. But it sure feels good to feel the knife tearing through their body and ripping them apart.
Sometimes I wish that Mo would use knives more often.

Knives and swords are beautiful weapons. I'd use knives if I could, but I already carried at least ten knives on me. What place do I have for swords? None, that's the answer. But if I could carry around swords and knives- I'm sure Mo wouldn't even dare stay around me. No one would.
Plus, I'd be caught by the police and probably thrown in jail. Heck, Mo would probably get caught eventually, too. When one goes down, so does the other. Or at least that's what I always thought for some odd reason. Thing is, I am odd, aren't I? Yes, indeed, I am. But like it really matters, anymore.

Seriously. Back to the reality of what's really going on, right now.

I am made of the same debris
YOU WANT IT ALL BUT YOU DIDN'T WANT ME

{hypocrite with no real use}
I'M ALIVE, WHAT'S YOUR EXCUSE?

Lyrics~ This Cold Black by Slipknot
Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Mmkkay. nod I shall wait! x_x I FINALLY got rid of my intro. XD
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 2 Empty Re: Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP

Post by Komoda 4/12/2010, 7:56 pm

Purely Innocent - A Mia & Komoda RP - Page 2 Sdzll4
they want blood and they’ll kill for it

Drain me and they’ll kneel for it
burn me at the stake; met the devil, made the deal for it

------------------
Still angered from the previous situation, I scooped the heavy load of my backpack into my arms. I trudged on forward to the warehouse without checking to see if Afi was trailing behind me. If she had any sense at all -Ha, after that?- she would be following behind.

I focused on the dull clicking of my heels against the grungy city floor. This town really was just full of filth, wasn't it? Sometimes I wondered if there was any good left in this world at all... But of course, if there wasn't, the death toll that Afi and I created would be a lot higher than it already was.

I could see the tall warehouse looming just steps away. It looked like any other rundown building in the industrial area; shattered windows, a boring grey paint job, a crunched roof, lifeless metal shingles; an ideal hangout spot for scumbags. They were even so stupid that they left the heavy door wide open, like no one would dare to attack them... Haha, tough guys for sure.

Maybe I shouldn't have been so cocky, so sure of winning... But criminals were criminals. You needed some sort of confidence to beat them down. And believe me, we would win... They wouldn't know what hit them until they were just a pile of guts and blood on the floor.

------------------
so let this gun bond us, let’s hide by this lust

and once we are just dust
he’ll know that he loved us

Character:: Komoda
Lyrics:: Sell Your Soul & Paradise Lost by Hollywood Undead
OOC::
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/13/2010, 4:14 pm

I stood there in silence, still ashamed of myself for hurting one of my closest friends in life, and for eternity. I knew she hated me from this point on, to who knows when. I breathed quietly with uneven breaths, trying to snap back to all of which just happened. The slaughtering.. the blood lust.. everything. It felt like I was bound to some sort of chains. I just couldn't move away from where I stood. My shame tied me down and kept me there until I could finally wash it away. But I just couldn't wash it away. I was unable to. When we'd first started doing this murderer's work, I used had promised Mo that I wasn't going to be a back-stabber. That I'd never attack her, no matter the circumstances.

But look at me now.

I just attacked her.

I can't stand myself anymore. I'm litterally surprised that I can even stand right now.
So that's when I realized that it wasn't shame holding me down.

It was betrayal.

I betrayed her, and that was final. There was no doubt to the fact that I'd been a traitor all along. And look at how long it took me to figure all of this out. It took quite a while, yes. And just as I remained here, I suddenly heard a gunshot, and it immediatly and easily caught my attention. "Mo, nooo!!" I shouted, reaching an arm out. I wanted to go help her. Slaughter them fools. But there were police men. And they were after Mo.
I then heard two knives clashing against one another, causing a horrid effect. I grimaced, as I saw one rather muscular cop walking towards Mo with two huge, bloody knives at hand. He had a foul smile nestled onto his face. By the looks of it, I could tell that he was very skilled in battle with knives.

"Don't shoot him!" I roared at the top of my lungs. "He's got special equipment to keep him safe from any gun shots. No matter the kind of gun!" I exclaimed, before closing my eyes and shuddering for a moment.
Once I reoppened my eyes, I glared coldly at the cop. "Get his arms! He has no protection there!" I shouted. in desperate need.. to shove my knife through his throat.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ WOOT! Sorry for such the long wait. XD
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/13/2010, 7:59 pm

------------------
Despite Afi's cries, I wasn't afraid of the cop. He was a figure of authority, but not something to fear... I was intimidated, maybe, but the police wouldn't kill unless they were forced. I knew that for a fact.

Okay, so maybe their coworker was lying in a pile of blood and torn flesh a few meters away... But it really was his own fault. We hadn't even pulled out our weapons and he was already shooting. He must have been a rookie and these guys were just trying to avenge his death.

Taking a deep breath, I turned to the cop with my arms up, a sign of mercy.

"Whoa, whoa..." I said, dangling my cellphone in my hand. The white lettering of "911" was clearly evident in the darkness, right on the speed dial screen. We could all clearly hear a voice on the other end, listening in on the whole conversation. "My friend only killed the cop out of self defense. Your guy was the one to attack us first when he really had no way of knowing that we had weapons for sure..."

I shook my head disapprovingly, a taunting grin dancing along my jaw. "Now boys, do you really want to lose your jobs over this? Or do you want to do the smart thing and just screw off and go pick on some real criminals?"

Despite my smooth talking, my heart was pounding violently in an uneven rhythm. I had no idea how these meat heads would react to all of this... But it was worth a shot. Just in case, I made sure to keep Afi's advice in mind. My free hand, though still in the air, was angled towards the boot where my knife was. I could grab it swiftly enough and slash his arms if things had to go differently.

------------------

OOC:: Sorry this is brutal and took so long, but I have WB.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/13/2010, 8:35 pm

"Everything's fine," I swore I heard those words escape from the rather muscular cop's mouth. But I couldn't stand the sound of disgust in his voice. It spoke out; 'I'm lying,' over and over, and I knew it. I just couldn't stand these creeps. I didn't want him to lay a single hand on Mo. She was doomed. I gave her the wrong information.

Sometimes, beleiving that you're an elf with psychic abilities isn't the best way to go.
Guess I should have known that.

I breathed quietly before closing my eyes and inhaling sharply. With the fact that I gave Mo the wrong information, in mind, I was finally able to break free from the chains of betrayal that held me down firmly. I exclaimed a few curse words, before running towards the cop. I swiftly unsheathed a long thin sword.

I dashed towards the cop as fast as I could. I finally stopped behind him, and tapped on his shoulder with a wickedly sick and twisted smile curled onto my face. Once he spun around to face me, I lashed my blade feircely at his eyes, leaving him blind. I then whipped my sword at his hands, causing him to drop the knives that he was planning to attack Mo with.

And with that, I made my way to his back, stabbing the sword in as deeply as I could. The blade then stuck out from his chest. And so, I dragged it, marking a huge M, with another M whisked beneath/beside it. This obviously stood for; Mia and Mo. It was the clear obvious.

He was slayed.
Slayed by me.

Pride welled up inside of me, leaving me grinning darkly. I was bloodthirsty, and I was thankful for that.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ I might change my template eventually and I don't know why. XD
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/13/2010, 9:22 pm

------------------
I was paralyzed where I stood, staring at Afi with a mixture of complete shock and awe. My mind completely hollow, devoid of any clear thoughts, I hung up the phone on the worker who was repeatedly asking, "Hello? Hello? Anyone there?"

"What the heck did you do that for, Afi?" I shrieked in horror, clearly not having caught on to the cop's lie. "We're going to be on the Wanted List for this! They're cops, Mia! Cops!"

Running my hands through my blonde hair, I yanked at the roots with stress. She may have just saved my butt, but it would screw things up in the long run... I had no idea how we would hide the bodies and this would set us back so far... Well, at least none of our weapons were registered. We'd just have to be careful not to leave a trace.

Either way, I was completely disgusted. I didn't care if these cops were scumbags, but killing one of them was just enough... And the way she made things look so deliberate... I thought with a growl of disapproval under my breath. Of course it added a poetic affect to the death, but sometimes taking away the art in things was worth it if it meant we didn't go to jail. We were so undeniably screwed for this one.

Or maybe I was just over-thinking things, like usual...

"Pfft, whatever. Let's just hurry up and get to the warehouse, okay?" I snapped, slipping my cellphone into my pocket and grabbing a hold of the sturdy bag that held all of my weapons.

------------------

OOC:: Nuu! I like your template! ^^
...Gosh. -.- It's so hard to explain the concept of RPing to parents. As my mom read over my shoulder, I was just kinda like, "Er... Yeah... My friend's story thing..." *facepalm*
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/13/2010, 9:41 pm

Trying to hide my blood lust, I tried to close my eyes and let everything slip by me carefully. But it was difficult, indeed. I opened my eyes eventually, leaving traces of calm amongst them. I was glad to have that over with. I sheathed my sword, before cautiously glancing at Mo, slightly. "I gave you the wrong information, okay? So I saved you from a heck lot of pain that was bound to strike at you eventually. Yes, of course, I clearly see he's a cop. It's inscribed POLICE at the back of the jacket that I tore with my sword. But seriously. Would you rather.. die? There would be so many criminals out there that wouldn't get a heck's beating just because WE'RE dead! A bloody brilliant option, eh? I THINK NOT!" I roared furiously, giving her a hard cold stare as I eventually rambled off into the most random things I could think of. I eventually shut up, and I was sure thankful for that!

Don't speak for an hour.
Something else I should have known.

I watched as the cop's body slowly began to tumble to the ground. Limp, indeed. I spun to face Mo, and layed a bloody hand on her shoulder, sighing very quietly. "Sorry, Mo. I've really ruined your day." I mumbled, glancing downward as shame and betrayal suddenly struck me deeply and brought me down once more. I felt like I was chained to the ground- just as before.
Shame and Betrayal were thick and heavy blankets of hate that just weren't worth the love, nor the worship. They were worth the desgust and the despise.

Just like my animosity.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ I gonna go, now! Sowwy! D: I gotta wash off, then go the bed... *sigh* Reply anyway. I'll try my best to reply tomorrow morning! nod
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/14/2010, 12:27 am

------------------
I managed a meek smile towards her, despite the situation. "You didn't ruin my day," I lied, although not fully. She really did have my back there, "Thanks, Afi."

I stared numbly at the cops, reflecting over everything they've stood for. They put so many criminals to justice, just like us... Did they really deserve to die? Surely they could've made up for the criminals we would have missed due to death... But then again, we killed those who the cops didn't put to justice; the criminals that found loopholes in the law or were just too sneaky...

My meek smile turned into a devilish grin, and I suddenly felt pride for Mia in killing them. They were just standing in our way, weren't they? We'd be better off with them... Heck, as long as Afi and I were her, the world would be better off without them!

But my pride soon turned into impatience when I realized that it was nearly midnight. "Okay, come on! We've got some shooting to do," I murmured hastily, lifting the machine gun so that it was at the ready when I hurried in the direction of the warehouse. I just couldn't wait to show these guys what we are made of...

------------------

OOC:: Sorry for the rushed reply. Power outage, then I got distracted by my friend, and he thinks it's my bed time so I have to stay true to my word. -.-
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/14/2010, 6:53 am

With a simple knife at hand, I rushed after her, twirling the knife occasionally as my gaze grew colder, and colder by the second- until it reached ice cold. My whole expression went blank, despite the fact that deep down, I felt emotion. I felt hate. Hate for these useless criminals- even if by now, I could even consider myself one.

After all I've done...
I carefully glanced back at the two torn and broken bodies, unable to say a word, as I slowed my pace and fully spun around to see them. One's blood was splattered against the walls and ground. I was hoping that everyone else would beleive that he was just hit by a car, against this wall. But that wouldn't explain the fact that he was torn open from his chest, to his mouth, back to his chest, and all along his right side arm. I was hoping that after our visit to the warehouse, that I'd figure some sort of excuse that would be bloody brilliant enough to be beleivable.
Then there's the second cop.

The second one was on the ground, his blood splattered all over the place. Run over by a car? Indeed. The perfect excuse. But what about the double M markings? How could that be explained? Ramble off and say; 'Zoro came, and instead of signing with a Z, he signed with two M's.' No. Stupid excuses like that would never work. And seriously. Do we even know if Zoro really does exist?

Disgusted, yet somewhat proud of what I'd just done, I closed my eyes, shuddered for a moment, then re-oppened them as I spun back to face the direction Mo was running in. We had no more time to waste, and that was certain.
I twirled the knife in my hand once more, before catching up to Mo, again.

"Sorry," I mumbled, glancing at her quickly. "Didn't mean to waste this much time," and with that said, I knew I was finally ready to slaughter those moronic criminals.
Wether it was with my gun, or with my knife, it didn't even matter anymore. As long as they died, I'd be fine.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Sorry for the short reply. WB. XP
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/15/2010, 12:23 am

------------------
I sighed forgivingly, assuring her it was okay. "The later we attack the better, anyway."

Now that we were finally getting ready to spring into action, I let my breath escape in an ebbing stream of air, creating puffs of steam in the chilled air. I was way too uptight after the whole cop incident; I needed to wind down. It was time for me to slip into killing mode and let my instincts take over. I couldn't allow myself to hesitate or to forget to check any areas; we all knew that would result in absolute death or a lifetime in jail. It was so much easier to be reckless when in killing mode, of course... But that was just a drawback. My senses were also sharpened, which meant it was easier to be careful at the same time. A bit of a contradictory, confusing feeling perhaps... But no one said murder was simple. Actually, slaughter was more like it- Nah, righteous slaughter!

I made sure to hide the machine gun against the leather folds of my coat. It was nearly impossible to hide such a gargantuan weapon, but it was dark in the gloomy alley and I prayed it would help a little... We didn't want to give this scum any warnings, after all. Otherwise we'd have to chase them as they fled like cowards, and that would just cause a scene.

Jittering with a mixture of anxiety and eagerness, I stood in front of the looming warehouse doors, throwing my head back to look at the very top. Layered with rust and grime, they looked so ominous, standing at about 3 times my height. It would certainly be a pain to kick them open.

"Okay, Afi, you ready?" I whispered over my shoulder, eyebrows creased as I looked at her silhouette in the darkness.

------------------

OOC:: So, so sorry about the wait! I just can't think... D:
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/15/2010, 7:35 pm

I slowly nodded, glancing back at her eventually. I carefully pushed my hair back, leaving only my bangs to cover my left side eye as I inhaled, then exhaled silently. I was partially nervous to this point. I'd slaughtered two cops, which made me feel somewhat sick, but proud at the same moment. I only expressed one emotion at the moment- nothing. In other words, I showed no emotion, whatsoever. My emo side, perhaps? I was in high doubt of that. It might just have been the fact that I was living under far too many emotions at this time, that I chose to express neither of them, to not make things look awkward. I was rather thankful for that matter, right now.

I can imagine myself standing there like I am right now.. while crying, laughing, screaming, grinning and frowning. Can you imagine it? I can, and I swear.. it's not a pleasant sight, no matter how you look at it. 'Cause it's just plain stupid.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Sorry for the short reply. WB. tongue
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/17/2010, 11:33 am

------------------
"Get ready, Afi..." I murmured in a low voice, tensing my muscles in preparation. I took a few steps back, feeling a jolt of adrenaline as I rammed the metal as hard as I could and the doors flew open.

There, standing amongst the dust and crates, were just the boys we were looking for; drug dealers. Normally we stayed away from that type, just because they were so dangerous and quite frankly not worth it... But they would hang around schools, offering the deadly stuff to kids. They were disgusting excuses for human beings.

Just like I had guessed, there were ten of them. They were weaponless except for a few little pistols, but those were practically like toys compared to our machine guns.The majority of them were really muscley and intimidating, like they could knock us out with a punch. But with guns pointed at them, there wasn't much they could do but stand there and look stupid.

I grinned sweetly at them, tilting my head. "So, you've been to the playground lately, I see?" I snorted. They were counting out bills on the top of one of the crates, most likely money the little rich brats had stolen from their parents to give to these guys. But no matter, they were still kids and this needed to stop.

Just barely before the first man grabbed his gun, I pulled the trigger and a stream of deadly bullets spat out of the end, slicing through my first target and splattering his filthy blood and guts in a garnet pattern against the wall. I could feel my grin grow wider and wider as I laughed maniacally, an animalistic shine in my eyes. This was just the beginning, yet they were already screaming like the little girls they dealt to...

------------------

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/17/2010, 12:46 pm

And that's when I finally stepped in. I tilted my head to one side, glaring at each and every one of them. My gaze immediatly stopped at the one's splattered guts and blood. Just like an animal, my tongue lolled out, leaving a wicked grin on my face. I took a few steps towards one of them, watching him intently as he scuttled over in a corner. "Wrong move," I laughed darkly, lowering myself, until I finally was standing on my hands, and my feet. I truly was an animal. Still standing like an animal would, I rushed towards the criminal, and lunged, until I could feel myself pinning him against a wall. "Well, hello there." I whispered darkly, before immediatly pulling out my black knife replica and stabbing it into his arm. I quickly dragged it down, until I was sure that I split his whole arm in two.

I heard him whimper loudly in pain, but I ignored his cries. Instead, I pulled the knife right out, and stabbed it into his chest, exactly where his heart would be located. I twisted it a few times, and finally pulled it right out. I watched as he let out one last cry, before falling to the ground and litterally dying.

"Anyone else?" I asked, as I spun around to face all of the others. "I'm reaaadddyyy.." my voice was darker then my usual everyday voice. This was my murderer voice.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Can you tell I still have WB? XP
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/18/2010, 9:13 pm

------------------
Once their two peers were lying dead, bloodied on the floor, we had the cowards exactly where we wanted them. They cowered in the dark, their teeth chattering so violently with fear that it was likely they couldn't even hear their own thoughts. They were so paralyzed that neither even dared to lift a gun.

When we did face strugglers... It was beautiful, I won't deny it. I loved the fight, the danger...

But the incredible power I felt when we had them cornered like this... It was undescribable, phenomenal. Despite the corpses that layed before us, I wasn't disgusted like I was with the cops... I felt nothing but delight. An undeniable joy and peace flowed through my veins knowing that we just rid of the world of the worthless filth and we were about to do even more.

The pure sense of justice that flooded into my heart was begging me to just shoot them right then and there. But I had to do it slowly, I had to make them feel the pain that those children would be going through for the rest of their lives because of them.

With my gun held out in front of me so that they couldn't retaliate, I advanced on the criminal I wanted most. I saw him with a little girl only days ago... He was injecting heroine into her blood stream for her. Despite her cries of regret, he didn't stop... He was absolutely revolting, not even worthy of being born.

I didn't like to use knives, no... But in this instance, I was certainly glad that I brought razors with me. I wanted him to feel pain, I wanted to see him be embarrassed and shamed as his pride was ripped away from him.

When I was so close I could smell the alcohol on his breath, I smiled with amusement to see him tremble, the sweat rolling off of his forehead. He was so cowardly... It ticked me off enough that I could just laugh.

And I did. I laughed right in his face, reflecting the sadistic delight I would have when I ripped him to shreds.

Making sure all of his friends were watching, I pointed the gun at them so that they wouldn't move, at the same time wrapping the rope that I always kept in my bag around his hands. Next, I wrapped it tightly around his legs. It was a bit hard to do with one hand, but I managed it.

When he was bound tight, I ripped off a piece of my shirt and shoved it in his mouth so that he couldn't make a sound. I hummed in satisfaction, the tune of Misa No Uta escaping my lips, when I saw how defenseless he was before me. He was kind of cute, in a "worthless grimy douche bag" kind of way.

I glanced at his coworkers in amusement, bringing out the blade for all of them to see. They gasped in a mixture of shock and fear, most likely only concerned that they'd have the same fate.

But the look of absolute terror on his face was priceless. It beat their expressions by a million.

I brought up the blade, slicing it slowly through his upper arm first. I could hear a muffled cry as the thin metal cut through his tender flesh and brought rusty scarlet to the surface. For the louder he cried, I repeated it again and again, moving down the arm slower and slower. I wanted it to be terrible for him. I could see childish tears welling in his eyes as I made criss-cross patterns down his tattooed skin, sometimes cutting the same spot over and over again until he screamed. There was one patch near his shoulder that was to the bone; that was fun.

Once I reached the wrist, I stopped so that he wouldn't bleed to death before I was finished. I admired the luscious beauty of the red against his arm for a short movement before moving onto the other one, and then his feet, and his legs, and his stomach...

Finally, I reached his neck. It was to the point where he was nearly unconscious, either from the pain or the blood loss. I made these last few incisions quick, carving one name; Katie. It was the name of the girl whose life he completely screwed up. Even in death, I hoped he would look down on his own bloodied body and see the name... Remember it, regret it for all eternity in heck.

With a small chuckle, I kicked him in the rib cage, flinging him roughly aside as he heaved his very last breath. Casting a backwards glance at Afi, I watched to see who she would choose now.

------------------

OOC:: Um... XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/18/2010, 9:27 pm

Out Of Character; EPIC. O___o I read it all, and LOOOOOVVVVVEEEEEDDDDDD itttttt!! cheesy But I'll reply tomorrow. Way too tired, right now. XP Going to bed. 'Nyway, thanks for making my night awesome. smiley
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/18/2010, 9:32 pm

(Thank you so much, Afi! ^^ Good night!)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/20/2010, 8:43 pm

My gaze carefully flickered from one criminal, to another. I was far too unsure of which I should pick, slaughter, and leave there to rot. There were just too many. My tongue eventually lolled out of my mouth, once more. I had too many problems choosing. So, I closed my eyes, brought my tongue back into my mouth, spun around with a normally knife at hand, and soon enough, I threw the knife. I slowed my spinning until I came to a complete stop, and glanced to where my knife had stopped.

It was planted directly in one criminal's heart. I grinned widely, yet darkly at the beautiful sight.

I wasn't one hundred percent sure of what to do next, considering I didn't want to kill him the exact same way as I'd killed the other guy. I wanted to try something.. different.

I furiously rushed towards him and yanked the knife right out of his chest, blood splurting all over my face and my already-stained clothes. With my hand, I wiped my forehead very carefully, and eventually gazed at it. Bloody, it was, indeed. I stuck my tongue out in a foolish manner, and immediately brought it back in as I placed my hand back at my side.

But above all, I knew something was wrong. All I did was shove a knife through his heart and tear it back out, to watch his blood splurt right out of him and all over me. I needed more then just that.

I aimed my knife at his forehead, before eventually slamming it right in. I could feel something that I wasn't expecting. I could feel it like glass being shattered. I cracked his skull. And I might have went deeper then that.

I grimaced at the sound, and pulled my knife right out. I couldn't handle this, anymore. Instead, I sunk my knife into his arm, and carved a few words into his skin. Words that I hoped he'd never forget, even if he was already dead. Dead so long ago. In his arm, with my knife, I'd carved out; 'You deserved it,'.

And with that, I spun around to face the others that were running around helplessly, hoping I wouldn't get to them. "Who's next?" I asked, my voice ice cold.
I then wondered.. Which of them was Mo's next target?

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Sorry it took so long! I had made a reply, but it got erased because I accidentally hit backspace at the wrong time. DX
Banner~ Credit To Ave

Last edited by Dead By Sunrise on 4/22/2010, 7:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/21/2010, 5:25 pm

(Lol, okay, I'll just wait for you to finish it then. nod Take your time.)
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 4/22/2010, 7:06 pm

[size=9]OOC ::: Sorry it's so short. XP Edited my post.[size]
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/23/2010, 10:15 pm

------------------
A softer, compassionate part of me was down on her knees, begging my sadistic half to look away. But I didn't. I watched every bit of it, right do the skull crushing finish. I couldn't say I full-out enjoyed it, but there was a sick yet satisfied feeling that welled inside of me. It was a boost to my adrenaline, empowering the killing mode that I was in.

With a half grimace, half smile on my face, I let my breath swish from in between my lips as I anticipated the next victim- if such an innocent title could even be used on disgusting creatures like these. My grey eyes flicked over to the side, studying the faces of the six that rested. I didn't have a particular interest in either of them; they were just the companions of my main target.

Yet, there was one. While the rest of them were shaky, pale and sweaty like cowards, he looked straight at us with an unfaltering, cold stare. Although my admiration for his bravery nearly put me off of the idea of killing him, I didn't want to touch the other ones yet. They deserved to suffer as much as possible.

I stared directly at him, right into those emotionless mud-brown eyes. I beckoned him forward with a crook of my finger, and he waltzed over to me without a break in his step. His confidence was so overwhelming that I held out a weapon in front of me in case he had plans, but he just stood there. I waited for him to wince, to do anything; but he didn't. Minutes passed by with aimless eye contact, yet he didn't make a move.

...It was actually shocking.

"What are you waiting for?" he grumbled, in a low bark.

Heh, wrong. The lack of patience broke his facade, and I saw that clearly beneath that tough outer shell he was like the others; he may have had a better idea of what would get him out of the situation, but he was scum like them. Scum like them all Oh well, just another excuse for me to kill without regret.

"You think your tough act is going to fool me?" I spat at last, lip curled into a snarl. I kicked out his knees, my comment making him off-guard. He let out a gasp of pain, crumpling to the ground. I took advantage of his position and lifted my boot, stomping hard onto his face. There was a deafening crunch beneath my heel as his teeth flew out on all ends, accompanied by the rush of his garnet life. His gurgled scream barely left his throat before with a click of my trigger, his time here on earth was ended.

I looked down, my eyes dull with the sight of his lifeless body. Cracking my knuckles, I stepped back beside Afi and flashed her a smile, all the while wiping the velvety blood of my boots.

------------------

Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/2/2010, 9:22 pm

I gazed at Mo with a blank expression, unable to say anything to what I'd just seen. With her in my sight, I remembered what really matter, afterall. We weren't here to kill for the pleasure. We were here to kill for the justice. Nothing else matters anymore, afterward. I closed my eyes and allowed the blood and gore to process through my mind. The sights were horrid- yet.. appealing at the same moment. I could still see all of our fights flashing through my mind as the current ones were still being processed. I grinned in a twisted manner, before re-oppening my eyes.

My gaze flickered off in another direction other than Mo's. It soon landed on one of the criminals. He was rushing up some stairs, panicking the whole way long. My smile grew more twisted by the moment, as I rushed off after him with my gold knife replica.
This knife was capable of paralyzing anyone- even myself. So when I held a firm grip onto this knife, I knew that I had to be careful.

He slammed a door open, and immediatly slammed it back shut. As I finally reached the door, by the sound of it, he'd locked it. I tried breaking it down with all of the strength I could put into it, but I had such little success. I ended up stumbling on the impact it left, which caused me to fall back. I fell with a loud thump and hissed feircely. I rose to my feet as fast as I could and re-attempted to break the door down. I still had no success, whatsoever. With a low groan and a high growl, I rose to my feet once more. I slammed my hand against the door and muttered a few curse words.

"You'll never catch me!" I heard him scream. "Never! Never! Never!" he exclaimed in the most childish manner he could. I laughed insultingly at his foolishness, and pulled my hand back. "Say what you wish!" I called back, hissing quietly. I waited as long moments of silence came and past. I never heard him even once. Deciding to put my own life at risk of being to the edge of Death's grasp, I pressed my right side ear against the door. I couldn't hear him breathe.
I truly heard nothing.

And so, I slammed myself into the door once more. Finally, it fell. I entered, only to find myself on a balcony. The criminal was nowhere to be found. I rushed over to the edge of the balcony, and held my hands along the edges. I leaned over to glance down at the ground- the road.
There he was, his blood and guts splattered all over the ground- his body in terrible condition, now. He was certainly dead, and he'd committed suicide.

Frustrated that I had no chance to kill him myself, I walked out of the balcony and made my way back down the stairs. I gaze at Mo with a heavy sigh. "He committed suicide." I stated simply, speaking the full truth. "I had no chance to even lay a hand on him." and with that, I sheathed my knife with a groan and a growl. "Your turn." I muttered stubbornly.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Sorrysorrysorry. x_x
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/9/2010, 5:50 pm

------------------
I felt sorry for Afi. It wasn't fair that she lost her kill all because of some coward.

Oh well, I shrugged, at least the filth's dead. We could maybe play with him afterwards; cut him up until he was unrecognizable. Pointless maybe, but it would be all in good fun.

My grin widened at the thought, and I began to scan the shakily pale faces of all the criminals before me. One looked nearly close to fainting, but I knew he wouldn't. These guys were pretty tough, after all, even if it didn't seem like it when they were at this pathetically weakened state.

They all looked the same to me so I closed my eyes, pointing my finger in a random direction. I heard a frightened squeak, and as I let the scene before me flood my vision once more, it turned out that my next victim was to be the youngest of them all. He looked around 12, but he was raised to be a scumbag just like the rest of them. He was probably used to find out which kids at the schools had rich enough parents to by their "products." Augh, disgusting.

I scowled. I didn't want to make this kid's death painful. He really didn't have a whole lot of choice in the situation... But even so, he had to be eliminated.

I rose my hand gun, expression monotonous. I clicked the trigger one time, sending the bullet jetting into the middle of his forehead. There was an explosion as the bullet left the deadly weapon, and then a shattering sound when it came in contact with the boy's skull. His eyes were wide with shock as he collapsed to the floor, letting out a barely audible whimper before the energy completely abandoned his body.

I sighed wearily. Hopefully the next kill would be more fun than that was. It felt more like an execution than anything.

------------------

OOC:: Had WB. Sorry! D:
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/15/2010, 10:58 am

Carefully, I snuck out of the area. Considering there were only two criminals left, I allowed Mo to do the job, this time. Instead, I planned on slaughtering the limp body of the fool that let their commitment to suicide go by. I truly wanted to see that body shattered, and splattered. Because I wanted to finally be capable of admitting that I participated in the murder of this being, despite how we all knew this idiot killed themself.

I inhaled sharply, cracking my knuckles before rushing out of the area. I leaped over numerous things that stood in my way, until I finally reached the corpse. I crouched over it like a hungry animal that hadn't eaten within a period of months. I was to the verge of drooling over the corpse. This all lead to the temptation I had, for shoving a knife down the body's throat, and from there, dragging it out ti'll their neck was covered in splattered guts and blood. Oh, how pleased I'd be if that could happen. But then again, something stopped me. A shiver that made its way up and down my spine. A feeling. Someone was watching me. I just knew it. Somehow.

I spun around to notice that one of the two criminals that remained.. had followed me outside. My laugh was rusty, but I still let it out. I'd supposed that all this dark pleasure filling me was the cause of the rusty laugh. But then again, a dark tone hinted within this rusty laughter.

I stood up as straight as I could, which frankly, was not very straight at all. And once I stood, I lunged for the remaining criminal, pinning him to the ground, scanning him quickly. I tried to ignore the fact that I held a knife to his throat. But then again, it gave me a brilliant idea. I pulled the knife away, leaning my face closer until I could hear his staggered breath. I laughed darkly in his face, before muttering; "Hello," despise followed along the edges of my dark voice. I sheathed my knife, and pulled away from him.

"Why not just run off, into the road? What a great commitment to suicide that shall be!" I exclaimed. He shook his head. I acknowledged the fact that he was indeed smarter than most of the other criminals we've went against. Instead, he waited ti'll I rose and turned my back to him. Once I'd done that, he lashed a foot at my legs. Then again, I was smart enough to stomp my foot against his, leaving it crumpled on the ground- bloody and beaten up. I grinned wickedly, and allowed my gaze to fix to his face.

"Tried to trip me, now, did you? What'chya plan to do now? You cannot run with a limp leg, can you?" I laughed evily, and unsheathed my knife. I threw it to the ground, as it fell into his leg, causing him great pain. I could hear his sad whimpers and sobs of pain, but I ignored them. And now, his leg truly was limp. I knew that within a matter of minutes, he would no longer be able to feel that pain, nor feel his leg at all, anymore.

And so, with that, I decided to put him out of his misery. I pulled the knife right out of his leg, and made my way towards his face. "Open wide," I murmured in a soft tone. He disobeyed me as he shook his head stubbornly. Oh, how he would regret that. I yanked open his mouth, and shoved the knife down there. I watched as the criminal struggled for breath, choking, gasping for air. He reached his arms out desperately, attempting to choke me. But before he could reach my throat, his hand fell back to his side. Tears streamed down his eyes, as they eventually closed. I left the knife there, sighed, and stood up. I knew I would regret this myself, but I was doing this to help the world.. and I knew that.

I began to make my way back to Mo. I entered the building with a ruffled breath, my gaze quite sorrowful. I felt the pain the criminal could feel- for the first time in my life. I couldn't stand the tears, the sad sobs and whimpers. I couldn't stand the animal I became. I hated myself, my life.

Character~ Mia
Out Of Character~ Sorry for the long wait... :/ OMYGAWSH. I counted the words of all of our longest posts on this thread.. and.. THIS IS THE LONGEST. o___O I used the TwigAdopts word count feature. So as of now, I'll post how many words have been typed. 'Tis located under the banner CREDIT to Ave. (:
Banner~ Credit To Ave
Word Count~ 750 Words
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 5/15/2010, 11:36 pm

------------------
My heart flashed with guilt as I paced restlessly around the warehouse. I knew she could handle the criminals on her own, but I shouldn't have allowed them to overthrow me and escape. I would have ran after them, but I needed to keep watch on the warehouse. We hadn't gotten rid of the evidence yet, after all.

My guilt soon was replaced with a flash of relief and surprise when Afi returned in one piece. It didn't surprise me that she was alive, but it was the look in her eyes... She somehow looked sorry. The shock of seeing her expression nearly bowled me over. Mia... Sorry? No, never. Especially not when it came to criminals. I usually assumed she was sociopathic, incapable of feeling a sentiment such as regret... So now, seeing her standing before me with the sorrow shining in her dark eyes, it felt as if I was seeing a unicorn standing before me instead of the girl who I once thought to be a coldblooded killer.

Of course that wasn't completely true, though. She would have killed me long ago; she didn't have an absolute need for me, afterall. I was sure she could handle all these murders by herself. If she really was a sociopath, I wouldn't be alive right now.

Regardless, I still couldn't get over the shock I felt. "Good job tonight, Mia," I told her, my smile weak now that my bloodlust had died down. Ever since I killed my main target, I just wasn't thrilled as before. "But it seems like something's bothering you..."

------------------

OOC:: Actually, my word counts says that the one murder scene I wrote was 800, and this one is 739... O.o So maybe it just depends on the word counter? Regardless... Awesome post! ^^ I love how descriptive you are with the knife parts; it makes me cringe. In a good way, o' course.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 5/16/2010, 9:28 am

OOC; I don't have enough time to reply right now since I have to go soon, but TwigAdopts says that this post was only 273 words long.. o__O
That post was nowhere near 739. x,x [Ignore the fact that I said near. >x<]
And thanks, Mo! :3 I seriously pushed myself, for that post. ^///^ Came out better then I expected! ^w^
Ps. Do you also put your whole template in for the word counter? O.o I just put my post, in there. Not the OOC, nor the Template itself and whatnot. Nor do I put in the coding. >,>
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next