The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera.

3 posters

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Empty -Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera.

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 12:59 am

---The Phantom of the Opera... is there, inside my mind.

Julia Sliver, Alison "Alice", and Kathrine Latour, and live at the Opera Popular. They're lives include singing, dancing, and adventures. And now, their lives are going to get to more adventurous with the thought of creeping down into the Phatom's Lair...

Alice's Characters:
Alison "Alice" Latour,
The Opera Popular-Calotta.

Mioko's Characters;

Julia Silvers
Raoul
Christine

Miyu's Characters:
Kathrine Latour
Erik "The Phantom".

Last edited by Miss_Alice on 4/19/2010, 10:16 pm; edited 4 times in total
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Empty Re: -Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera.

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 1:25 am

*reserved for later*
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Empty Re: -Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera.

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 1:26 am

*reserved for later*
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 1:36 am

"Julia! Julia wake up!" Alison whispered to her friend, checking around her. No one still, phew. "Julia!" She hissed. The young girl had her short brown hair held up ina white clip, with parts of it falling off. Her bangs were long and in her face, which she purely didn't care about right now. Her clothing was just a white pirate-like shirt, patched up puffy pants, and no shoes. Around her shoulds layed a black cape, and in her hand was her friends. "Julia!" She hissed again.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/18/2010, 1:30 pm

"What? Is it time already?" Julia asked as she sat up. Julia had long hair that was never in a cap. She hated thoses things they itched. "So is it time?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 3:08 pm

"Yes." Alice smiled in the dim light. "So get up and let's get going!!"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/18/2010, 3:19 pm

"Okay miss bossey...can I have my cape?" Julia asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 6:45 pm

Alice stuck her tongue out and handed Julia her cape.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/18/2010, 7:43 pm

"Thank you...now since you know were we are going you lead the way." Julia said as she put the cap on.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 8:18 pm

Alice nodded and spun on her heels, her cape flaring slightly. She headed out, a candle now in her hand.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/18/2010, 8:19 pm

"You know I always wondered how you did that but now I really don't want to know." Juila mumbled as she rubbed her eyes.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 9:04 pm

Alice smiled and walked on. "This is so cool, I'm so exicted..." She whispered.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/18/2010, 9:12 pm

{Do I have permission to join?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/18/2010, 9:12 pm

"Why? I mean I am exicted to but what do you expect to find?" Julis asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/18/2010, 9:13 pm

{I don't know you should ask Alice she was the one to put it up so I give the disscion to her....}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/18/2010, 10:15 pm

{I'm okay with it. Any originals you want? You can whoever is left, and on mine. xD}

"I dunno." Alice shrugged. "But I got alittle far last time, it looks cool." She said, then pulled out a key from her cape. Then she unlocked Christine's Dressing Room and held open the door. "You first."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/18/2010, 11:49 pm

"Why me? Is it just because I am her sevrent?" Juila asked as she walked into the room.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/19/2010, 8:19 pm

"No... I was... just... being... polite." Alice said, then set a hand on Julia's shoulder. "Okay, clear your mind now, we're going to have some fun." She smiled then walked to the large mirror.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 9:31 pm

"Fun?! We haven't had fun in a long time." Julia said with a little jump.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/19/2010, 9:35 pm

Alice clamped her hand over Julia's mouth. "YUSH!" She said in a sharp whisper. "We're not really supposed to be in here, let alone be up this late! If Madame Giry finds out, it'll be our necks!" She shut the door with a silent click.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 9:37 pm

"Sorry..." Julia said with a tiny voice.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/19/2010, 9:39 pm

Alice rolled her eyes then glided over to the mirror. She then pushed against the glass.

... It didn't budge.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/19/2010, 9:41 pm

{I want the Phantom! ^.^ and... Can I OC?}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/19/2010, 9:43 pm

{*nods* Yes You May. Onii-Sama.}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 9:52 pm

"Whats wrong?Alice? You said that this would work!" Julia said as she went over to help her friend.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 7 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next