The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera.

3 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Empty Re: -Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera.

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 6:02 pm

OOC: Okay. Sad

Kathryn slowly woke up. As if it made a difference. She was bound and gagged. What was the fun of that? Didn't he want to play chase or something?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Empty Re: -Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera.

Post by Miss_Alice 4/24/2010, 6:40 pm

{Backbackback.}

Alison glanced over to her sister. Her eyes flickered back and forth in what was now, fear. She was the one who had no clue what was going on.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 8:08 pm

This isn't how it was supposed to play out! Kathryn struggled against her bonds. They were supposed to give the play to Madam Giry! Not be kidnapped!! Darn him to heck!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy-Close your eyes and surrender to your darkest dreams-The Phantom of the Opera. - Page 7 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/24/2010, 9:10 pm

{Okay....this is werid....}

Julia hadn\'t fallen asleep yet and went over to the twins room to talk to them.She opened the door and walked in.\"You guys...wake up.\"she wispered and then went to shake Alice.When she went to shake Alice she found that Alice was not there..she moved over to Kathryn\'s spot and bent down to shake her to find that she was also gone.

{I was not calling you stupied...}

Last edited by Mioko on 4/24/2010, 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 9:15 pm

OOC: Mioko, she's not there. You can't do that. The Phantom kidnapped Alice and Kat. Please fix it.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/24/2010, 9:15 pm

Alice shuffled and strained to look up. So, they where back at the Phantom's lair? She groaned and her head flopped down.

{I watched Pain in the Heart. Again.}
{And I cried. Again. *sobs in a corner*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/24/2010, 9:18 pm

{No I didn't finshe posting...is that okay?Or do you want me to fix everthing that I do?And will you tell your mom that I can't go to tyhe camp...my mom just look at the paper again and saw that it was to much money...sorry}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/24/2010, 9:19 pm

{Um, Onii-Sama, I think Mioko-Sama is trying to apply that her character will find out the Alice+Kat are gone. *blinks*}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 9:21 pm

If there hadn't have been a gag, Kathryn would have been comforting her twin. Don't give up, she wanted to tell her. He'll let us go.

The Phantom walked over towards the struggling twins. "My lovelies, do not fret." He untied everything, letting them go slack. "Come, I want to hear your beautiful voices."
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/24/2010, 9:23 pm

{Alice you are so smart!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/24/2010, 9:23 pm

When the gag was removed, Alice inhaled. Her head was beginning to hurt, and now her hand hurt to. She looked to her twin, then to the Phantom, then back to her twin.

{I know. smug xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 9:25 pm

OOC: Thanks for calling me stupid.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/24/2010, 9:28 pm

{There I fixed it...and again I am not calling you stupied...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/24/2010, 9:57 pm

{All of a sudden no one is posting. O.e}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/24/2010, 10:18 pm

{Sorry...but I don't know what to do now...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/25/2010, 9:54 pm

OOC: Um....... Phantom time?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 9:58 pm

{I'm fine with it;}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/25/2010, 10:45 pm

ooc: I don't know how to start, though.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/25/2010, 10:49 pm

{Ooooh. Shoot.}

{We need to put our heads together and brainstorm. e.e}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/3/2010, 9:30 pm

OOC: Right. We now have half of a brain, now that we've put them together.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/5/2010, 4:23 pm

{*sighs and shakes head*}

{We all epically fail.}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/7/2010, 11:35 pm

OOC: You know it, sista! *black girl snap*
:S :s :A :a :F :f :G :g :H:h :J :j :K :k :L :l :Q :q :W :w :E :e :R :r :T :t :Y :y :U
:u :I :i :O Surprised Razz :p Very Happy :d :Z :z :X Mad :C :c :V :v :B :b :N :n :M :m :!
:@ :# :$ :% :^ :& :* Sad Smile :_ :1 :2 :3 :4 :5 :6 :7 :8 :9 :0 :-

Sorry, I'm bored.

We all epicly fail, I agree. nod
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/13/2010, 11:23 am

OOC: It.... died.

*runs into door*
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7