The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

+4
Noah the Flood
B
Jesus4Eternity
The Mad Hatter
8 posters

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next

Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 20 Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/3/2010, 10:52 pm

"Worse actually. Bats can use sonor; I use my sense of touch," he started to mimic running into things for her and laughed. And sadly enough, that was the truth. Most of the time he would end up running into things because he thought that the one on the right was fake and the left one was real...

"You should know that, you being a vamprie and all," he feigned Count Dracula with his cape brought up to his face. With a gentle wink he went back to massaging his temples.

"That's what--Wait... what?" For the first time in their conversation she looked at him. Her fingers touched the space on her own neck and she shuddered. "And I thought how I died was bad..." Absent-mindedly she ran a hand over the spot on her stomach where she'd been disemboweled by a curse was. "Wait... I thought you were poisoned..." her dark eyes searched his face for some answer.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6743

Back to top Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 20 Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/3/2010, 11:07 pm

Evie laughed a little, the very tips of her fangs becoming visible in the dim light. "Watch out, Jeremy. I might just get hungry sooner or later and decide to eat you in your sleep." She cautioned playfully, grinning at him. "What does it feel like?" She asked, "I mean-- having eyesight like yours." She closed her eyes, tilting her head a little. She was 'seeing' what it was like-- or, somewhat like. If he wanted, he could probably give her quite the scare.

"Poisoned?" Severus raised an eyebrow slightly, "Where on earth, dear Taylor, would you gather such an idea?" He asked, flipping over so that he appeared to be lying on his stomach, his elbows propped up, and his hands on either side of his head.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 20 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 9:35 am

[-evilness-]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 9:59 am

(Oh gosh... xDD)

"Woof... I'm so afraid," he winked back at her. While his fangs only appeared in his other form, he was smiling wide enough for her to see his harmless ones.

Jeremy rolled his eyes when she shut her eyes, "I'm not actually blind it's just... Imagine everything having no definite shape so that two thigns blend into one. So there's no clear words, tree leaves are a bunch of fuzz and I tend to run into things a lot..." He shrugged this off though as if this were something that everyone did.

"Misinformed ghosts by the look of it," she said with a quiet tone. A small smile flickered at the corners of her mouth.

"I don't know. It would be quite a fitting death, don't you think? The Potion's master to be poisoned?" her tone was purely thoughtful. She placed both hands on the air behind her and heaved herself up like she was sitting on a table.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 10:25 am

You say
you wrong,

you wrong,

I'm right, I'm right,

you're wrong, we fight
OK, I'm running from the light, running from the day to night
Oh, the quiet silence d e f i n e s our misery

The riot inside keeps trying to visit me
No matter how we try, it's too much history
Too many bad notes playing in our symphony

So let it breathe, let it fly, let it go
Let it fall, let it crash, burn slow
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 10:26 am

(Having fun there girly? xD)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 10:32 am

Evie giggled, opening her eyes again. When he 'woofed', she rolled her eyes playfully, sticking her tongue out at him. "I don't have venom yet, so there's really nothing to worry about." She shrugged slightly, her eyes falling onto the harmless fangs he wore. She raised an eyebrow, smiling slightly.

"I think Corie's little brother might have known what that was like-- what was his name? Nick?" She tilted her head back, trying to remember. She winced slightly, shaking her head a little.

"Eh." Severus shrugged, "I guess me saving my little sister and dying in the process seemed to 'nice' for them." He joked, the corner of his mouth pulling up slightly.

He stuck his tongue out at her when she said this. "Your humor amuses me."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 10:32 am

[Much fun. XD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 10:42 am

(I can tell... xDD)

Jeremy chuckled and nodded his head a bit, "Still, could take a nice chunk of skin out couldn't they?" A sort of amuzed expression sprawled across his features.

He visibly winced at this and nodded his head, "Yeah... Nick would..." How much older had he been than Nick? Or younger, now that he thought of it, since younger could mean a year. Had he even met the child? The name sounded familiar but then again anyone related to Corie would sound familiar.

For awhile his brain grasped around in the silence for a new topic, "The Haven's starting to look like itself again." Maybe not the best idea...

~!~

"Don't take it too hard; they gossip more than a flock of high school girls," she said with a roll of her own eyes.

"My purpose in life is complete," she said with a twisted sort of smile and yet another roll of her eyes.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 10:54 am

Evie grinned at him, giggling slightly. "If I tried, I probably could." She smiled, "You don't wanna find out, do you?" She asked him playfully, tilting her head in a very birdlike sort of way. Hesitantly, she disappeared in a slight blur, appearing on a thick branch that was above him.

She shrugged slightly, "You could say that." She replied in a quiet voice.

Severus snickered at this, seeming amused by her comparing the ghosts to high school girls. "I have to agree with that." He chuckled, tilting his head. At what she last said, he gave her a mock bow.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 11:00 am

"But I taste bad, trust me," he nodded at her. "Werewolf isn't exactly the freshest meat in the world." Solemnly he shook his head as if this were a grave and very serious matter of life and death. However the glimmer in his eyes ruined it...

"Least it looks..." his face twisted up as if he were tasting each word, debating whether it tasted right with the sentence. "More whole."

~!~

"Your second death is probably the juciest information they've gotten in years," she said with a dismissive jerk of her hand.

"Has my sarcasm become that dense, Sev?" she snorted, cursying to his bow.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 11:10 am

Evie smiled a little, giggling quietly as she jumped down from her perch, landing behind him, and wrapping her arms around his neck, pulling him back slightly. It wasn't hard enough to hurt him, though-- she was only playing with him.

She was silent for a few moments, "I don't think the people are, though." She replied quietly, her arms loosening their grip on him a little more.

The corner of Severus' mouth pulled up slightly, revealing part of one of his fangs. "I'm glad then, that my death is their entertainment." He chuckled a little, watching her curiously.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 11:18 am

Jeremy curled his back backwards, allowing her to pull him back. "And this amuzes you, I take?"

He listened to her reasoning and nodded, "But it's a cycle? Being what we are..." He placed a hand to his collar bone as if feeling some invisible item there. "Our fates are marked by our births... We'll always be fighting and some will always die but... The goal is to fight for what we believe is right..." The words seemed to come from someplace other than him but he was saying them.

"And to ensure no more lives are taken," he nodded his head, as if trying to convince himself that had been his whole point of the depressing monologue.

~!~

Taylor jumped off the air she'd been sitting on and started walking again; she was never one to sit still for long.

A smile flickered on her face as she paced around, "What are the odds that this brings another war around?" She nodded her head down to the ground in direction of the Haven.
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 6/4/2010, 11:21 am

(......)
(I'm bored xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 11:23 am

(Lovely, so lovely)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 11:25 am

[Well, look who came galumphing back into town-- if it isn't Mister Fwefs!]

~&~

Evie smiled slightly, her fingers tracing small patterns on his collarbone. She sighed a little, "Yeah, it's pretty darn amusing." She teased, a hint of a small smile in her voice as she whispered this.

She listened to him make his long, depressing speech, resting her head on his back, blinking, and nodding every now and again to show him that she was still listening to what he was saying. "Yeah." She finally whispered, and she felt her eyes droop lightly. She rubbed her forehead, and she suddenly felt extremely tired.

Severus raised an eyebrow slightly, "And by this, you mean..?"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 6/4/2010, 11:28 am

[Trip time!]
[I MIGHT be back-- it all depends if the hotel has WiFi.]
[If it doesn't, I'll see you guys next Friday!]
[<3333]
[PM ME YER CHARRIES]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 11:29 am

Jeremy snorted and shook his head at this, "Hey I'm your height!" he grinned innocently at her.

The night seemed to have thicken as if someone had jsut sucked all the air out of the Haven, "Wow... Way to dampen the mood..." He sighed and all was silent again. For awhile it stayed that way, only broken by a single howl.

The werewolf cursed under his breath, "That'll be them. I need to go." He turned to look at her, kissed her lightly and nodded, "Goodnight; sweet dreams."

~!~

Taylor looked down at the people below and sighed, "Well, the Bloods reforming. It can't stay peaceful for long; The Vultures are bound to notice renovations and all..." She sighed heavily, "The werewolves can't afford to fight the vampires about Jeremy and Evie... Even if they try, we could always have divine intervention. I'll bet Sirius would love to scare Podsworth."

(awwhh... That means I won't see you until July, Cassie!!
Goodbye!(

Last edited by Taylor_Potter on 6/4/2010, 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/4/2010, 3:44 pm

{Hi ya'll!}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 3:52 pm

(Hey girly!! Wassup?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/4/2010, 3:58 pm

{YO! Nothin' much!...Forge, your ducky, scares me. o.O}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 5:19 pm

(*giggles* He won't eat you... Don't worry... He only eats boys...)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/4/2010, 6:10 pm

{Ooooh, thank goodness! [:
Wanna RP? ^+^}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Taylor_Potter 6/4/2010, 6:11 pm

(Of course!! New peoples or continue or...?)
Taylor_Potter
Taylor_Potter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 6/4/2010, 6:17 pm

{Uhhhm....idk, wanna do a new day?}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 40 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 30 ... 40  Next