The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

+4
Noah the Flood
B
Jesus4Eternity
The Mad Hatter
8 posters

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next

Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Empty H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 6:33 pm

maturity:: gore, death, kissing, pregnancies, marriage, kidnapping
fantasy:: vampires, werewolves, wizards, and others

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Halfbl12
As you all may have heard, unfortunately, Taylor_Potter [our previous owner] is no longer able to own this RP. Now I'm the new owner. I will try to be the best I can be, and I will try to keep things interesting. If you have any ideas to add to the plot, please, don't hesitate to message me!

FIVE YEAR TIME JUMP.

For years, Half-Blood Haven had been considered a safe place for those with vampire and werewolf heritage. Of course, there was the occasional threat with The Dark—Eaters of Death, or Vultures—but they were afraid. Afraid of what, you might ask? Well, they were afraid of Volturi, were they not? Well, yes. For a time… they were afraid. But after the horrible blood feud which had been thought to stop all of their problems, it had only fueled the will of those wanting the complete destruction of the half-bloods.
And so they plotted, counting their steps, constantly keeping guard. They could not attack them—they dared not. But there was
another thing they could try. They had invented a new sickness—a sickness that would be known, and feared, by all full-bloods and half-bloods. A sickness so terrible, so deadly, that it killed within days. It was a sickness that would remain unnoticed by the humans… a sickness where there was no cure.
So, they caught a few half-bloods, and they tested the said sickness on them. When their last surviving tester showed obvious signs of the sickness, they released her. She was totally oblivious to the monster that was growing inside of her—the death she would
cause.And so, months passed, and the sickness slowly began to spread. They quickly began dropping like flies [pushing up daisies, if you will]. There wasn’t one family that remained untouched. Even the Blackfords, so solitary and so secluded from the Haven, had been affected greatly.
And so, an idea was formed. If they scattered, then the sickness would no longer be able to spread—it’d stop short, and eventually, it would go away. Little did they all know; this was exactly what the Vultures had wanted. Their orders remained the same: hunt them down and kill them off one by one.
Five long years have passed.

Oh yes, you better believe that I made this. Steal it, and I'll rip your face off.

Eventually, the Haven became a deserted, desolate place. Those who survived the sickness were left permanently scarred, facing physical and mental barriers that needed crossing. Eventually, our numbers dwindled and the Vultures left us in our devastatingly small number of survivors. We were the lucky ones, they had told me.

A young woman stood in front of the blasted, splintered, and vandalized doors of the Haven. The place was empty; she was afraid. All of her family had died in the horrible plague of the Half-Blood Sickness, leaving her as the full-blood... and all alone. She hadn't been to this place in so many years, that she wasn't even sure it was the right place.
But the sickened feeling in the pit of her gut made the feeling true. She was here, at the Haven... or, what was left of the Haven, at least. Her undead heart caught in her throat, and she dropped to her knees, beginning to sob. Dark trails of black fell from her eyes. Pinching her red lips shut in order to stop her crying, she stood up.
She pushed the doors open and began walking through the old hallways, trying to keep her composure. Turning a hallway, she noticed a dark, shaded figure at the end. Hesitantly, she took a step forward. "Who are you?" She asked quietly. There was no response.
"I'm the only one who can hear you." Came the voice's smooth reply. It was a female, that was certain.
The girl hesitated a step further. "Who are you?" She repeated.
"You're dead, Tace." Came the voice's grim reply.
This was what the epidemic had caused-- so much death, and so much pain.

We’re extra clever,
mischief makers.
Running to and fro,
up and ‘round the bend.
And we have been running,
for a considerably long while.
Darkness will fall in,
and perhaps
consume us all.
Those who are alive,
will fall dead.
And those who are dead,
will open their eyes once again.

Will you be on the side of the mournful, or will you join the side of those who are rejoicing the death and sorrow of the half-bloods? Only time will be able to draw the line between the good, and the evil once more.

RULES:

1. Follow ALL Twig Rules

2. If you took the time to read the intro and watch the video, you will know that Half-Blood Haven is not a happy doo da place. I do NOT want to see any daffodil posts. By daffodil, I mean 'happy'. Happy in the sense of everything being perfect, sunshine, and butterflies. If I see this, my OCD will kick in and I will eat your family. [Not really, I'm a nice person.]

3. No overuse of gore and all that extra stuff. Just don't make us sick to our stomachs, please?

4. This is new. I would like, with your Form, for you to give me a sample of your writing. I want to see what kind of people I may need to help with grammar and spelling.

5. Posts must be longer than two sentences, at least.

6. If you read the rules this far, put, 'but our orders remained the same.' With your form.

7. Please, try to have some original characters. Don't base them EXACTLY like characters from books or movies. At least give them some originality.

8. Try to stay active. If you aren't on for more than a month, I'll message you and [kindly] ask if you would like to leave the RP. We need as many active members as we can get.

9. Don't RP boy/girl just to get a boyfriend/girlfriend for your character. We all know that it gets annoying at some point.

10. If you read this far into the rules, also add, 'hunt them down and kill them off, one by one.' with your form.

WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW:
FB= Full Blood
HB= Half Blood
H= Human
FB+HB= HB
HB+HB= HB
FB+FB= HB
H+FB= HB
H+HB= HB
How do you become a FB?-
You parent(s) have to die. In a case where there are many children, the trait is passed down to the older sibling, and then goes on.
Vultures-
Sometimes known as The Eaters of Death, or just plain old The Dark. Obviously, they seek the oblivion of all half-bloods, humans, and those who support the half-bloods. They are led by the notorious Dark Wizard. They also seem to have a weakness to the light-- they seem to... cower from it. They are strictly made up of full-blood vampires and full-blood werewolves.
The Good-
They are 'a bunch of misfits' as some of the Vultures call them. Their name is self explanatory; they are good. Made up of half-bloods and full-blood werewolves, they were once very powerful. But ever since the horrid plague, their numbers are severely low. Will they survive?

The Vampires-
FB- At full-moon they become increidbly beautiful creatures with pearl white fangs. During full-moon they have nearly incontrolable blood lusts and must keep away from humans during that time. During this time, they stay in the forest. The week of full-moon they can turn into bats and fly around like old tales tell. Unlike popular belief, they can be in sunlight without any side-effects. Also garlic doesn't hurt them in the least. In addition, they can't be killed by a stake to the heart. Like legend tells, they have venom which is used to turn others into vampires as well. During full-moon week, their eyes are either an amber, red or black depending on hunger. Black means very incontrolable thirst, red means bad thirst and amber means controlled. After full-moon they become almost completely human. They have normal coloured eyes [with a tinge of amber or red], look like they normally do except they have long harmless fangs and a bit paler skin then they used to.

HB- Half-Bloods are completely human in nature. They can't turn into a vampire or a bat but they have the power. Though, they are faster and stronger than werewolf half-bloods. They look completely human!

The Werewolves-
FB- At full-moon they become completely wolf until the moon changes phases. Even during the day time of full-moon they're still wolves. The fur colours can range from anything between black to aquamarine. The leader (Alpha) can read all pack members' minds and can talk into them. The second-in-command (Beta) can do the same except they can't read Alpha's mind. As a wolf and a human they have very warm bodies and heal incredibly fast. Like vampires they have a venom-like fluid which can be used to turn other humans or half-bloods into vampires. Also they have a mild blood lust during full-moon but it's easy to control. After full-moon they turn back into a completely normal human person.

HB- Half-Bloods are completely human but they can turn into their wolf counter-part. As wolves though, they lack the Full-Blood venom and blood lust. They also heal faster and are warmer than normal humans but not as much as Full-Bloods.

FORM:
*= full bloods only
**= more than two sentences required.
IF YOU ARE A MEMBER, YOU DO NOT NEED TO FILL OUT THE SAMPLE WRITING. BUT If you were a recent member from the last thread, so sad, so sorry, but you'll have to fill out the sample writing.

Name:
Werewolf or Vampire:
Full-blood or Half-blood:
Good or Bad:
*Physical Age:
*Mental Age:
**Personality:
Looks:
Special Facts:
Power:
History:
Sample Writing[seven sentences MINIMUM.]:

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 4/24/2010, 8:19 pm; edited 8 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 6:33 pm

T.H.E. G.O.O.D.

The Mad Hatter
Mariah Luna Dresedin; Half-blood vampire; Super-speed
Gambit "Gravedigger" Jones; Half-blood vampire; Shape-shifter
Evelyn 'Evie' Snape; Half-blood vampire/wizard; Bubble travel
Anna 'Mugsie' Piercefield; Full-blood vampire; Foresight

Jesus4Eternity

Lucas Thitmon; Full-blood vampire; Lie-detector
Amanda Noelle; Half-blood Vampire; Using others' powers
Lillian Ashton; Half-blood werewolf; Serenity

Dragon Lover

Tally Youngblood; Full-blood vampire; Time-travel
Rosemary Alexander; Half-blood vampire; Fire
Gregory Benjamin Sutledge; Half-blood werewolf; Transform into a dragon

Noah the Flood

Dexter "Dex" Vandal; Half-blood werewolf; Control of reptiles
Toby Jones; Half-blood vampire; Memories
Kyler Talon Cian; Full-blood werewolf; Can grow talons/claws
Arthur Flint Cian; Half-blood werewolf; Shapeshift into a bear
Conner Robbin Cian; Half-blood werewolf; Foresight
Addison Lark Cian; Half-blood werewolf; Can talk to birds
Arden Fletcher Cian; Half-blood werewolf; Can grow eagle's wings

Cyn

Millicent Zelda "Milly" Decca; Full-blood vampire; Shadow Magic
Genevieve Sarah "Jenny" Decca; Half-blood vampire; Black shapeshifting

Taylor_Potter

Lauren Calypso; Full-blood vampire; Mind-Reading
Tarantula 'Terry' Calypso; Full-blood vampire; control over insects and reptiles
Thomas Calypso; Full-blood vampire; magic
Jeremy Padfoot; Half-blood werewolf; magic
Cassandra 'Cassie' Sholtz; Half-blood vampire; Controls Insects/ Reptiles
Thomas 'Thom' Diaz; Full-blood werewolf; Hypnosis
David Norris; Half-blood werewolf; mind-reader
Sarah Werz; Half-blood vampire; dragon shape-shifter
Jessica Werz; Half-blood vampire; controls water
Logan Werz; Half-blood vampire; visions

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/2/2010, 4:34 pm; edited 26 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 6:35 pm

T.H.E. E.V.I.L.

Jesus4Eternity

Elizabeth "Lizzy" Thitmon; Full-blood vampire; Persuasion
Valerie Vocher; Full-blood vampire; Invisibility

Alexi Jager; Full-blood Vampire; Irish Luck

Dragon Lover

Lucas "Luke" Sage; Full-blood vampire; Charm

Cyn

Caspian "Blackheart" Black; Full-blood vampire; Incineration

Taylor_Potter

Jennifer Saunders; Full-blood vampire; Force-fields
Brinda Lestrange; Full-blood vampire; Magic

The Mad Hatter

Tace Wormtail; Full-blood vampire/witch; Telekinesis [SPY FOR THE GOOD.]

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 6/4/2010, 11:10 pm; edited 8 times in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 6:42 pm

[FIRSTIES!!!!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] SiggyH.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Siggy
H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] SiggyH.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 6:43 pm

[Is you gonna add the old charries or do we hafta resend them?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 7:01 pm

[You have to resend the ones you're keeping.]
[We are starting anew. -nod]
[Also, everyone {old members or new members} must read the rules. -skips around]
[Well, everyone has to read everything, actually. XD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/24/2010, 7:17 pm

[[Yay, new thread! Don't remember the charries I have, because she never put mine up. I'll make a couple of new ones instead.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 7:28 pm

[Dude! I got the title to work for ya! xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/24/2010, 7:48 pm

Name: Rosset
Werewolf or Vampire: Vampire
Full-blood or Half-blood: Full-Blood
Good or Bad: Good
*Physical Age: 19
*Mental Age: 190
**Personality: She is the most outgoing person you'll ever meet. Occasionly she will be depressed or shy. Most of the time she is bi-polar, moods everywhere. She loves having company, being friends with everyone and flirting with cute guys. She hates not having a boyfriend.
Looks: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] Wguxk7
Special Facts: Well, she turns invisible whenever she pleases. Oh! Did I mention she's bi-polar?
Power: Invisibility
Personality: I've already done this....
History: none, but orders remained the same.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 7:50 pm

[You forgot some important parts to the rules/form, my friend.]
[Please re-read the rules/check the requirements for your form.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/24/2010, 7:54 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:[You forgot some important parts to the rules/form, my friend.]
[[I'm an original member from the previous thread, why do I need sample writing when it says I dont? And I've read the rules like 5 times, thanks.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 7:55 pm

[I'm making my forms right now. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 8:01 pm

Smirf wrote:
The Mad Hatter wrote:[You forgot some important parts to the rules/form, my friend.]
[[I'm an original member from the previous thread, why do I need sample writing when it says I dont? And I've read the rules like 5 times, thanks.]]
[I was not the owner on the last thread. You were, if I recall, a recent member.]
[We could just make this easier, and you could write the required sample writing.]
[And, since you were a recent member, but still a member all the same, you could just write at least four sentences for your sample writing.]
7. Please, try to have some original characters. Don't base them EXACTLY like characters from books or movies. At least give them some originality.

8. Try to stay active. If you aren't on for more than a month, I'll message you and [kindly] ask if you would like to leave the RP. We need as many active members as we can get.

9. Don't RP boy/girl just to get a boyfriend/girlfriend for your character. We all know that it gets annoying at some point.

10. If you read this far into the rules, also add, 'hunt them down and kill them off, one by one.' with your form.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/24/2010, 8:10 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:
Smirf wrote:
[I was not the owner on the last thread. You were, if I recall, a recent member.]
[We could just make this easier, and you could write the required sample writing.]
[And, since you were a recent member, but still a member all the same, you could just write at least four sentences for your sample writing.]

[[My therapist told me that arguing is not the answer, so can you just like cancel my whole form? Thanks.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 8:29 pm

[My elite forms.]

But our orders remained the same... hunt them down and kill them off one by one.

Name: Lucas "Luke" Thitmon

Full-blood or Half-blood: Full
Good or Bad: Good
*Physical Age: 15
*Mental Age: 107
**Personality: Luke is the quiet of the twins, the one you'll always find in the library, researching something or another. He's very scholarly and dedicated to school, and he had two best friends as a human- but, obviously, they're dead now and don't know what he is. He's not one to have a bunch of people talking to him- personally; he'd rather have a few people over and just talk. Though quiet when you first meet him, he will open up once you really get to know him. Luke is neither optimistic or pessimistic, but more cool and level-headed. Though, of course, there is usually a small smile visible on his face. He's a really great friend when you get to know him, and an amazing secret keeper- he'd take your secret to the grave, if he had one.
Looks: Luke has very dark brown hair, and it's very curly, but not in ringlets or anything. Not Jamacian. xD Anyway, he has dark brown eyes besides the full-moon week, where he usually has controlled thirst. His skin is darker than most vampires, but only noticable to them and werewolves.
Special Facts: Very smart and scholarly- often called a nerd. He's also very honest- and kinda a teacher's pet.
Power: Can see when people are lying
Personality: Didn't I already do this?
History: He was fifteen and in the forest with his sister when he saw something black in the forest. They both went to the black shape- and it was a Vulture. He and his sister both were bitten, and his sister went with the Vulture and turned evil. He stayed good and found the Haven, but then got sick. Being very smart, he managed to overcome the sickness, but became a bit depressed when he realized all his friends hadn't survived.
Sample Writing[seven sentences MINIMUM.]: You've seen my writing, but here's some anyway:

Luke wandered around the forest, breathing deeply. Sure, everyone was gone-- but was it as bad as he thought?
Yes it was. He used to have everything- friends, a sister, a girlfriend. Ha! Luke Thitmon with a girlfriend?! Yes, it happened. But he hadn't seen her in a century, and his sister had turned against him. Was it even worth it anymore? He felt like the only man on earth-- and maybe he was. Nobody showed themselves anymore- nobody trusted anybody. He missed the days where the Haven was a happy place, but those days were gone. Happy didn't exist anymore.

Name: Elizabeth "Lizzy" Thitmon

Full-blood or Half-blood: Full
Good or Bad: EVIL PERSON
*Physical Age: 15
*Mental Age: 107
**Personality: Despite her name, she's actually not that much of a ditz. She's on the bad side for only a few reasons: she wants to show her brother that she is important, she honestly believes that half-bloods are bad. I mean, really, they're hybrids! Only pure bloods should be allowed into the world, duh! Her thoughts exactly. She's totally into romance and love, and is constantly trying to find her soulmate- on the Vultures, of course. I mean, who else? Duh.

Anyway, she's a bit pessimistic but hopes to be a valued member of the Vultures someday. She really looks up to the head of the Vultures [who, BTW?] but would choose love and her soulmate over that, anytime. She really wants her first kiss... but hasn't had it yet.
Looks: Unlike her brother, she's paler than most vampires, but only noticable to them and werewolves. Her hair is a golden blond like from the movies, and it falls in ringlets around her face. Her eyes are an icy blue unless it's during the full moon, when she really can't control herself.
Special Facts: Lizzy is someone who blurts out exactly what she's thinking- which can usually help, because she can think of the bases for plans that others can edit and refine to make them work. [If it's okay], it was her original idea to try and separate the Half-bloods by sickness.
Power: She can persuade anyone to do her will [if the owner's fine with it. xD]
Personality: Already done.
History: She was fifteen and in the forest with her brother when he saw something black in the forest. They both went to the black shape- and it was a Vulture. She and her brother both were bitten, and she went with the Vulture, while her brother left to find the Haven. She stayed in the forest with the Vulture that found her and her brother in a little cave, until the Plan came into action. She now roams the forest happily.

Sample Writing[seven sentences MINIMUM.]:

Lizzy had a huge smile on her face as she skipped through the woods. The half-bloods were gone, the Vultures were going to be in charge, and she had caused all this. Her grin got wider as she kept skipping, glad that all the half-bloods had stopped infiltrating her forest. I mean, could they not hunt somewhere else? Besides where she had her territory? It was so annoying, but almost sad. But they were all gone now. Finally. The forest was hers.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/24/2010, 9:29 pm

(As I said, I shall make my characters tomarrow, and that will take me awhile, considering I have...*counts* like, 9 characters to remake/make. But it looks awesome chica Smile )
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 9:33 pm

[IKR? She did flipping awesome.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 9:38 pm

[Yay. <3]
[Thank you, guys!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 9:39 pm

[You shall add the charries up, right? xD, they're not up yet.]

[Not to badger you or anything. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 9:39 pm

But our orders remained the same; hunt them down and kill them off, one by one.

Name: Gregory Benjamin Sutledge
Werewolf
or Vampire: Werewolf

Full-blood or Half-blood: Half-blood
Good
or Bad: Good...for the most part.

*Physical Age: 21
*Mental

**Personality: Greg's somewhat of a complex person. He's not usually in a pleasant mood (and he usually has good reason not to be). The man can be kind, even caring and considerate, but that's on his good days. After several past events, he's quite unwilling to be anything other than negative and stubborn.
Looks: Greg is tall, coming to about six foot two. He has a head of curly black hair; it's not that long, most of it messily resting in his forehead or covering his ears. His eyes are a piercing shade of under-the-water-iceberg blue/green. They turn totally blue when he's angry.Greg is built like a brick wall, which gives him a quite unnerving appearance. He usually wears a t-shirt and jeans, nothing amazing. He's not one to dress up or really care what he looks like much.
Special
Facts: None really.

Power: He can transform into a dragon.
History: As soon as trouble stirred in the Haven, his newly-wed sister, Eliza, took Greg's littlest sister, Julie, and her husband,*David and fled. She had begged Greg to come with them, but Greg had refused. Two years later, Greg went to visit with Liz on one not-so-happy occasion; the anniversary of Lucia's [their sister's] death. On this day a confused and out of it, Greg almost let Derrick--Liz's little son--drown. As a result, Greg and Liz had a horrible fight. They haven't spoken since. And since Julie lives with them, he hasn't spoke to the little girl since then, either. He misses them both terribly, but won't admit that. Lonely, he's been just...wandering.

{Don't feel like making anymore forms tonight, so, here's just Greggy...}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 9:47 pm

[But... Lukey!!!!

...IDK.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 9:49 pm

[I'll add them soon. nod]
[Accepted, DL!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 9:51 pm

[Okay. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 9:52 pm

{It bettah be, Woman! o.O
xD Jk
Cool, thanks, Cassehhattahperson. nod}

{*sticks tongue out* I'll make him, I just really don't feel like forms at almost ten at night, Caper.}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 9:58 pm

{Anyone wanna RP by chance...?}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 40 1, 2, 3 ... 20 ... 40  Next