The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

+4
Noah the Flood
B
Jesus4Eternity
The Mad Hatter
8 posters

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 3 Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 11:38 pm

Dragon Lover wrote:Greg felt a tingle go down his spine. He knew her from somewhere. In the back of his mind he heard a shrill giggle of a little Julie, "Ma'iah and Greggy, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-GEEEEE!"
But he just couldn't place her name and face together correctly. He couldn't know her. Some sort of small mental block was preventing him from doing so. A sort of burst of boyish thoughts flooded him, and he wished he could know her.
"Greg," he said again, feeling dumb for just repeating himself. "Uhm, Mariah." He nodded as if to concur on her name. "Cool." He sidestepped a little, teetering awkwardly in place, not knowing whether or not it was still customary to say, 'Nice to meet you,' or if it was polite enough to just walk away.
Mariah smiled. But it wasn't like her old smiles-- it was sad, and broken. She was a tattered little angel, or perhaps, a torn piece of fine fabric. She nodded a little, her hands knotting with each other as she folded them behind her back. She blinked, stepping to the side. "I'm sorry I bumped into you." She spoke, her light voice quiet.
"You can carry on, if you wish." She offered.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 3 Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 9:05 am

Greg waved his hand. "It's fine," he grunted quietly, pausing to cough into the crook of his arm and then continuing, "It was my fault, not yours. Don't pay attention that much sometimes." He shrugged. He frowned and glanced down the hall, towards where he'd been heading. His old apartment room.
Greg decided against it and shook his head a little. "I don't really know where I'd carry on, too, plus I like the view from here plenty, so I think I'll stay here for the moment, thank you." He smiled a tad bit crookedly and winked.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 9:15 am

[Yo peeps. RP?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 3 SiggyH.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 3 Siggy
H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 3 SiggyH.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 3 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 9:20 am

{*raises hand* I will! Gimme a little while to make moi forms, and I will!}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 9:22 am

[Okay! I'll be back from church after 1, I think, so can we RP then?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 9:52 am

{Kaaay =]}

[Tally!]
Name: Tally Youngblood
Werewolf
or Vampire: Vampire

Full-blood or Half-blood: Full-blood
Good
or Bad: Good

*Physical Age: Young teenager
*Mental

**Personality: Tally is a relatively suspicious character. She used to be too trusting, and has learned from those many mistakes. Now she's built a brick wall around her heart. Though she may not trust you, she's a kind person, if a little skittish.
Don't mess with anyone she's aloud to be her friend, though. Then you'll get to see angry-Tally. And you won't want to see that. Trust me.

Looks: Tally is as slender like a sapling's branches, though not unhealthily skinny in the same aspect. She's not tall at all, but she's not a midget. Her hair lands at the base of her back in bright auburn waves that, in most lights, look crimson. She usually wears her hair down in a cascade, though when preparing for any sort of battle, she ties it back into a high pony tail. Her eyes--when not during a full moon week--are a beautiful shade of violet; dark blue-violet. She has pale skin to begin with, but being a vampire on top of that makes her look like a ghost. Don't mistake the fragile appearance for weakness, though. She has a stunning amount of strength for being so little.
Special
Facts: She has a brother, Raymond Youngblood, but she hasn't seen him in years and has no clue whether or not he's still existent. Her best friend is Rosemary Alexander.

Power: Time travel
History: There's so much to tell that I won't bother...Maybe you'll find out some day.

[New chick! =]]
Name: Rosemary Alexander
Werewolf
or Vampire: Vamp

Full-blood or Half-blood: Half-blood
Good

*Physical Age: 15 1/2
*Mental
**Personality: Rosemary, like Tally, has a very crusty and guarded soul. But unlike Tally, she isn't at all malleable. Rosemary is one tough cookie, in other words. She's hardly polite. Not at all kind. And certainly she seems to lack the ability to love.
Also like Tally, she's fiercely protective over those she cares about. So--back. Off.

Looks: Rosemary comes to about five foot five. Not a giant, but not an gnome, either. She has a strong frame, but she isn't built like Greg, Mr. Brick Wall. Her hair comes to a feathery rest at her chin; it's blindingly white. Her hair is, of course, too short to do anything with; it's also quite too frizzy to look better than a wig. She has sweet-looking baby blue eyes that have a harsh glint in them. She usually wears a clunky pair of combat boots and a rough looking outfit of camo or torn and dirtied-looking clothes. As well, Rosemary tends to wear her make-up thick and raccoon-like. She doesn't care what people think of her, obviously.
Special
Facts: Her closest friend is Tally.

Power: Fire
History: Long story...

[Lukeh]
Name: Lucas Sage
Werewolf

Good
or Bad: Bad....B-B-B-BAD, BAD TO THE BONE! *Dan-nah-nah-nah-nah!* ... Sorry.

*Physical Age: 18ish
*Mental

**Personality: Luke is a complex man. Not much more can be elaborated on his complexness, but...One moment he can be flirting with you and act like he's in love, and the next he denies he's ever met you. One second he's fighting for the good side, and the next, he's back on the bad. Some people--including myself--suspect he's bipolar.
Looks: Luke is stunningly good looking. He's a tall man with broad, strong shoulders and thick arms. His hair is black and shiny; it curls sweetly at his earlobes and on his forehead. He has fine cut features: a sqaure jaw, high cheekbones, a perfect-appearing nose. His eyes are a cruel color of dark brown that look black; during full moon week, they are crimson. He usually wears something old and proper looking, either that or something new and sly-seeming.
Special
Facts: He had/has a son?

Power: Charm
History: Gosh, why must you know his history!?

[I'll make more peoples later, probably!]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 10:26 am

[I'll add the characters/reply to you in a sec, DL!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 10:27 am

{Kaykay! nod}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 11:40 am

Dragon Lover wrote:Greg waved his hand. "It's fine," he grunted quietly, pausing to cough into the crook of his arm and then continuing, "It was my fault, not yours. Don't pay attention that much sometimes." He shrugged. He frowned and glanced down the hall, towards where he'd been heading. His old apartment room.
Greg decided against it and shook his head a little. "I don't really know where I'd carry on, too, plus I like the view from here plenty, so I think I'll stay here for the moment, thank you." He smiled a tad bit crookedly and winked.
Mariah nodded little when Greg told her that it had been his fault for bumping into her. Feeling curious, she glanced in the direction to where he had been looking. "It took me a day to find my old room." She admitted. "I couldn't remember where it was."
She rocked back onto her heels, suddenly feeling shy. At his comment, a very light tint of pink came over her cheeks, and she smiled weakly. The conversation drifted off, and she finally asked, "How long have you been here?"
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 12:40 pm

Greg nodded in agreement to her comment about finding a forgotten room. He barely remembered where his was, and was certain he'd probably started heading in the wrong direction.
A little grin flitted across his features when she blushed. He thought, Haha, still got it. Liz would be soooo jealous right now...He winced and immediately pushed his sister from his brain. He was still mad at her, and he didn't want to think about her anymore. When she spoke again, he looked up and blinked a few times. "Oooooh, about...." He looked at his bare wrist as if checking a watch. "Two minuets." He glanced up. "You?"
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 12:51 pm

Name: Mariah Luna Dresedin
Werewolf or Vampire: Vampire
Good or Bad: Good
**Personality: Mariah is very quiet when it comes to meeting new people. She's extremely gentle, with both children, animals, and even those who are older--or, perhaps, stronger-- than her. It's hard to gain her trust, having been betrayed by family members in the past. She comes along as very innocent and vulnerable, and sometimes, she actually is.
Once one gets to know her, they will find that she is very sweet and caring. Her family and friends mean the world to her, so be forewarned; if you mess with them, you might just find a little demon hiding under your bed at night, waiting for the kill.
Looks: Mariah is small,--not midget small-- only about five feet tall. She has a slim, fragile frame, with ghostly pale skin. Her eyes are very large, rimmed with long, spider-like lashes. Her eyes are clear blue, and normally have either a blank, or concerned look to them. Her hair is very fair, almost a platinum blond, and is slightly wavy. It also reaches a bit past her shoulders. She has slightly full, very light pink lips, and a light voice.
Special Facts: She has a scar on her right collarbone. She also used to be a full-blood, but, after the sickness, she became a half-blood and started aging normally once more.
Power: Super-speed
History: Mariah was born in the sunshine state called Florida, twin sister to Damon Dresedin. When the two reached the age of seven, their parents died in a horrid car crash, and the two were left as full-bloods-- and orphans. They were adopted by the Dresedins, a large, mischief-making family. For a while, the two were happy; but there was something wrong with Damon. Everyone suspected it-- they never thought it would actually happen. But Damon ran away and joined the Vultures.
Years passed, and Damon learned that of a dark magic-- a magic that could be used to control reflections. He used Mariah's own reflection against her, using it to stab her [barely missing her throat and almost killing her].
That made things only easier for Mariah to catch the horrid sickness, and she almost died again. Since then, it is said that Mariah lost her 'muchness' and was therefore turned into a half-blood.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 12:55 pm

{Awwwwh....*hugs Mariah's formy*}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 12:57 pm

Dragon Lover wrote:Greg nodded in agreement to her comment about finding a forgotten room. He barely remembered where his was, and was certain he'd probably started heading in the wrong direction.
A little grin flitted across his features when she blushed. He thought, Haha, still got it. Liz would be soooo jealous right now...He winced and immediately pushed his sister from his brain. He was still mad at her, and he didn't want to think about her anymore. When she spoke again, he looked up and blinked a few times. "Oooooh, about...." He looked at his bare wrist as if checking a watch. "Two minuets." He glanced up. "You?"
The color quickly faded from her face, and she nodded a little. Tilting her head slightly, one eyebrow raised a little. She could have sworn she had seen his face somewhere. Everything about him reminded her of someone from so very long ago. But her memory was blurred, and the only things she could have remembered were Zora's high pitched, slightly maniacal [yet, of course innocent] sort of laugh, the glow Caleb brought in the room with him, and the faint voice of Andrew, 'YOU CAN'T CATCH ME!' .
"A day or two. But I've lived here since I was nine." Mariah replied, smiling in the faintest way. "Are you new here?" She asked.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 12:58 pm

[Hehe. I had to make Mariah's formie. xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 12:59 pm

Greg nodded. "Ah," he said. He was quiet for a while then, looking away. His brow furrowed. "Sort of," he started, letting out a heavy sigh. "I came here with two of my siblings years ago, when I was seventeen, almost eighteen about, but then..." He winced. "Yeah. Left." He shrugged and looked down at her. "Obviously, I didn't stay away for that long." He gave a grim smile and gestured to himself.

{xD She has such a sad stooorrryyyy, and I feel bad for her, and the fact that she don't remember Greggy. xD}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 1:02 pm

Dragon Lover wrote:{Kaaay =]}

[Tally!]
Name: Tally Youngblood
Werewolf

Good

*Physical Age: Young teenager
*Mental

**Personality: Tally is a relatively suspicious character. She used to be too trusting, and has learned from those many mistakes. Now she's built a brick wall around her heart. Though she may not trust you, she's a kind person, if a little skittish.
Don't mess with anyone she's aloud to be her friend, though. Then you'll get to see angry-Tally. And you won't want to see that. Trust me.

Looks: Tally is as slender like a sapling's branches, though not unhealthily skinny in the same aspect. She's not tall at all, but she's not a midget. Her hair lands at the base of her back in bright auburn waves that, in most lights, look crimson. She usually wears her hair down in a cascade, though when preparing for any sort of battle, she ties it back into a high pony tail. Her eyes--when not during a full moon week--are a beautiful shade of violet; dark blue-violet. She has pale skin to begin with, but being a vampire on top of that makes her look like a ghost. Don't mistake the fragile appearance for weakness, though. She has a stunning amount of strength for being so little.
Special
Facts: She has a brother, Raymond Youngblood, but she hasn't seen him in years and has no clue whether or not he's still existent. Her best friend is Rosemary Alexander.

Power: Time travel
History: There's so much to tell that I won't bother...Maybe you'll find out some day.

[New chick! =]]
Name: Rosemary Alexander
Werewolf
or Vampire: Vamp

Good

*Physical Age: 15 1/2
*Mental
**Personality: Rosemary, like Tally, has a very crusty and guarded soul. But unlike Tally, she isn't at all malleable. Rosemary is one tough cookie, in other words. She's hardly polite. Not at all kind. And certainly she seems to lack the ability to love.
Also like Tally, she's fiercely protective over those she cares about. So--back. Off.

Looks: Rosemary comes to about five foot five. Not a giant, but not an gnome, either. She has a strong frame, but she isn't built like Greg, Mr. Brick Wall. Her hair comes to a feathery rest at her chin; it's blindingly white. Her hair is, of course, too short to do anything with; it's also quite too frizzy to look better than a wig. She has sweet-looking baby blue eyes that have a harsh glint in them. She usually wears a clunky pair of combat boots and a rough looking outfit of camo or torn and dirtied-looking clothes. As well, Rosemary tends to wear her make-up thick and raccoon-like. She doesn't care what people think of her, obviously.
Special
Facts: Her closest friend is Tally.

Power: Fire
History: Long story...

[Lukeh]
Name: Lucas Sage
Werewolf

Good
or Bad: Bad....B-B-B-BAD, BAD TO THE BONE! *Dan-nah-nah-nah-nah!* ... Sorry.

*Physical Age: 18ish
*Mental

**Personality: Luke is a complex man. Not much more can be elaborated on his complexness, but...One moment he can be flirting with you and act like he's in love, and the next he denies he's ever met you. One second he's fighting for the good side, and the next, he's back on the bad. Some people--including myself--suspect he's bipolar.
Looks: Luke is stunningly good looking. He's a tall man with broad, strong shoulders and thick arms. His hair is black and shiny; it curls sweetly at his earlobes and on his forehead. He has fine cut features: a sqaure jaw, high cheekbones, a perfect-appearing nose. His eyes are a cruel color of dark brown that look black; during full moon week, they are crimson. He usually wears something old and proper looking, either that or something new and sly-seeming.
Special
Facts: He had/has a son?

Power: Charm
History: Gosh, why must you know his history!?

[I'll make more peoples later, probably!]

[Dude, your forms pwn.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 1:06 pm

{Haha, thank'oo. =]}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 1:10 pm

[Luke, Tally, Other Luke, and Lizzy?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 1:13 pm

[Greggy has a sad story, too. XD]
[Along with the fact that he doesn't remember her. xD]
[I guess they're having one of my Dori moments where I forget stuff.]

A sad look came to Mariah's face, and she nodded slowly, looking down. Now, her hands were folded in front of her, her thin fingers twisting with each other. She did that during awkward situations such as these; that, and she would rock back onto her heels-- but she didn't feel like that right now. "Oh." She spoke quietly, nodding slowly.
"I used to have a lot of brothers and sisters." She admitted, and then quietly shook her head. "I only have Andrew, now. He's turning twelve soon."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 1:22 pm

[BRB peeps-- gonna make more peeps.]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 1:31 pm

Name: Dexter Vandal
Werewolf or Vampire: Werewolf
Full-blood or Half-blood: Halfblood
Good or Bad: Good, atleast..
*Physical Age: 14
*Mental Age: N/A
**Personality: Dex is a very...humurous boy, most of the time. He is not as humurous as he used to be though. The sickness took its toll on the boy, and he developed Asthma. The young boy ragedly coughs on a regular bases. The young boy used to have a sharp temper problem, but that has dwindled and formed something anew. He has trust issues, and his mind makes him think that most people are trying to hurt him. He finds comfort in drawing, which helps him express his thoughts and get out all the nightmares that cause him to wake screaming in the night.
Looks: Dex is a skinny thing. Most clothes hang on him loosly now, and without a shirt to cover him, you can see his ribs showing. On his back are long stripes caused by what looks like a whip, and still hurt him today. His eyes are a dark, dark brown. So dark, that they look almost a desolate black. Underneath those black eyes are purple bruises, from the lack of sleep he gets. He has brown hair that hangs in a whire-like shag, from lack of being cut, onto his forehead, and over his eyes partially. After being lost for so long, all he wears is a to long t-shirt with tears, a pair of ragged shorts, and no shoes. His feet are coverd in cuts, and dirt is found in many places on his body.
Special Facts: Over the years, Dex has been lost, causing him to forget how to read (He wasn't a big reader before, mind you). He also has asthma, as mentioned before, and has a special liking for reptiles.
Power: Control over reptilian creatures.
History: You, my friend, will have to learn from him.
Sample Writing[seven sentences MINIMUM.]:

Dexter Vandal stumbled out of a breaking in the trees, coming upon the weary wasteland he used to call home. His bare feet, swollen and cut, padded softly against what new grass was growing in random spots across the destroyed garden. Tears formed in his eyes as he stumbled foward, holding what seemed to be a stuffeed animal in his hands. The teen was not like most teens, and still had many childlike qualities. As he took more pained steps foward, his legs grew weaker, and weaker, until his collasped on the ground with a loud sob. Tears made clean trails in the dark dirt that masked his face from daylight for many years, revealing the pale skin underneath. After a few moments of letting those pained tears, his eyes rolled back and he slipped into unconsciousness.
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/25/2010, 1:38 pm

[Accepted, snakers!]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/25/2010, 1:44 pm

The Mad Hatter wrote:[Greggy has a sad story, too. XD]
[Along with the fact that he doesn't remember her. xD]
[I guess they're having one of my Dori moments where I forget stuff.]

A sad look came to Mariah's face, and she nodded slowly, looking down. Now, her hands were folded in front of her, her thin fingers twisting with each other. She did that during awkward situations such as these; that, and she would rock back onto her heels-- but she didn't feel like that right now. "Oh." She spoke quietly, nodding slowly.
"I used to have a lot of brothers and sisters." She admitted, and then quietly shook her head. "I only have Andrew, now. He's turning twelve soon."

{Touche, but, Mariah's is sadder! xD}
{*nods* Aye. =O}
{OMG I have those, too! Like, all the time! =O}

"I'm sorry," he said, biting his tongue a little. He wasn't quite sure what else to say as he fell into reverie.
Didn't Julie used to be close with a little boy named Andrew? He'd been her age--hadn't he? Julie was to turn twelve this Halloween....
He shook his head. "I have a little sister that age," he offered softly. "Name's Julie. She's not here, though." He shook his head.

Jesus4Eternity wrote:[BRB peeps-- gonna make more peeps.]

{Have fun. nod}

Noah the Flood wrote:Name: Dexter Vandal
Werewolf or Vampire: Werewolf
Full-blood or Half-blood: Halfblood
Good or Bad: Good, atleast..
*Physical Age: 14
*Mental Age: N/A
**Personality: Dex is a very...humurous boy, most of the time. He is not as humurous as he used to be though. The sickness took its toll on the boy, and he developed Asthma. The young boy ragedly coughs on a regular bases. The young boy used to have a sharp temper problem, but that has dwindled and formed something anew. He has trust issues, and his mind makes him think that most people are trying to hurt him. He finds comfort in drawing, which helps him express his thoughts and get out all the nightmares that cause him to wake screaming in the night.
Looks: Dex is a skinny thing. Most clothes hang on him loosly now, and without a shirt to cover him, you can see his ribs showing. On his back are long stripes caused by what looks like a whip, and still hurt him today. His eyes are a dark, dark brown. So dark, that they look almost a desolate black. Underneath those black eyes are purple bruises, from the lack of sleep he gets. He has brown hair that hangs in a whire-like shag, from lack of being cut, onto his forehead, and over his eyes partially. After being lost for so long, all he wears is a to long t-shirt with tears, a pair of ragged shorts, and no shoes. His feet are coverd in cuts, and dirt is found in many places on his body.
Special Facts: Over the years, Dex has been lost, causing him to forget how to read (He wasn't a big reader before, mind you). He also has asthma, as mentioned before, and has a special liking for reptiles.
Power: Control over reptilian creatures.
History: You, my friend, will have to learn from him.
Sample Writing[seven sentences MINIMUM.]:

Dexter Vandal stumbled out of a breaking in the trees, coming upon the weary wasteland he used to call home. His bare feet, swollen and cut, padded softly against what new grass was growing in random spots across the destroyed garden. Tears formed in his eyes as he stumbled foward, holding what seemed to be a stuffeed animal in his hands. The teen was not like most teens, and still had many childlike qualities. As he took more pained steps foward, his legs grew weaker, and weaker, until his collasped on the ground with a loud sob. Tears made clean trails in the dark dirt that masked his face from daylight for many years, revealing the pale skin underneath. After a few moments of letting those pained tears, his eyes rolled back and he slipped into unconsciousness.

{O EM GEE, IT IS DEX-IE. =P}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/25/2010, 1:49 pm

[Noah... once I make this charrie, RP?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/25/2010, 1:51 pm

(Possibly Amanda, I've got to make some more charries, like...atleast two more)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 21 ... 40  Next