The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

+4
Noah the Flood
B
Jesus4Eternity
The Mad Hatter
8 posters

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next

Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 2 Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:03 pm

[...Good excuse. xD

I would, but I only have Luke and Lizzy, and they're reserved for later, right?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 2 Siggy
H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 2 SiggyH.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 2 Siggy
H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 2 SiggyH.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post] - Page 2 Empty Re: H.A.L.F. B.L.O.O.D. H.A.V.E.N. [you may post]

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 10:04 pm

[PICK ME. xD]
[I haven't made meh charries yet, but I will!]
[Ipromise.]
[xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:07 pm

[You don't have to make them, Wormeh. You can just add them. xD]

[...You know, when you were making 'The Group', I used to just add charries to my list just so I could have as many as you. xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 10:11 pm

[true, so true. xD]

[XD Nice, Amanda.]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:13 pm

[Yeah... that failed when I tried to have elite charries. XD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 10:14 pm

{*nods to Caper's comment* Aye}

{*pokes WL* Okie-dokiers!}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:14 pm

[...And now I'm alone.

I shall make more charries! xD]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 10:16 pm

[ICALLYOUSTARTING, DL!]
[xD]
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:18 pm

[You know it's the best plan ever!]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 10:26 pm

{*pats Caper's head*}

~!~

{MEHHHHHH wl. xD}

Greg cautiously meandered into the Haven, of course without knocking. A pack was slung over his shoulder; he set it down as soon as the door clicked shut behind him and rolled his shoulders a few times. "Oooh," he moaned softly, shaking his head. He'd been traveling--by foot--for days. He didn't have any money. He'd spent it all unwisely, and now had nothing left.
He glanced around for a moment, then touched his back pocket, his wallet. He shook his head and grumbled to himself, "This place still better be free."
His tattered sneakers barely made a sound as he scooped his pack back up and strode down the hall.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:34 pm

[NEW EVIL PERSON.]

Name: Valerie Vocher

Werewolf or Vampire: Vampire
Full-blood or Half-blood: Full
Good or Bad: EVIL.
*Physical Age: 26
*Mental Age: 1026
**Personality: Cold, cruel, and evil. Those are three words that describe her in an instant. She's an obvious Vulture at sight- black clothes, dark make-up- you'd be an idiot not to recognize her for who she really was. She was Lizzy's trainer, and she's utterly cold-blooded, not having a heart or anything really. She's out for blood and willing to kill, and pretty much like a female Voldemort- will go to any measure for what she wants. She will show no mercy to anyone who defies her. None.

She is one of the original members of the Vultures, always hating the half-bloods and always wondering why they were on this earth, a trait she passed down to Lizzy. Very stealthy and strong- one of the Darkness' best members.
Looks: Pale featues, but black around the eyes, as if she is tired. Controlled thirst- she just chooses to drink humans blood. Dark eyes all the time, and midnight black hair.
Special Facts: She will go to any length to get what she wants, and she's not afraid to kill anyone who gets in the way. *shudder*
Power: Invisibility
History: She grew up wealthy, raised by adopted vampire parents, since her real parents died years ago. She was raised to hate half-bloods, and brought that with her into adulthood.

When she saw Lizzy and Luke, she immediatly knew that they would be amazing minions. However, Luke escaped. Well, no. She only wanted the girl. She had been watching them, and it was obvious that the boy would never do. But she had bitten him anyway, trying to drain his blood, but had become to occupied with Lizzy as he made his escape. She is out to get him and kill him because of this-- and anyone associated with him, besides Lizzy.
Sample Writing[seven sentences MINIMUM.]:

Valerie roamed the forest, looking for the Luke boy again. The only one who had evaded her for so long. He had been safe why the Haven was built, but now... well, he had nowhere to go, did he? He would run and hide right into the forest... right into her trap. She would get him this time-- she was sure of it.
And Valerie Vocher did not fail. She had an amazing apprentice, an amazing plan, and an amazing position. But that didn't matter right now. All that mattered was Lucas Thitmon.
And how he was about to walk right into her trap.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 10:36 pm

{*screams* NOOOO Luke! *throws self at RP* You're going to kill off Luke while I haven't made Tally?! How could you?! =O
xD}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:38 pm

[Dude. That was the sample writing.

...'Sides, it adds plot. 'Cuz, like, then Lukey's all concerned for his special little Tally and... xD]

[Wanna see Luke and Lizzy's forms, BTW?]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 10:41 pm

{I know and idc, it scared me all the same! *had a heart attack* xD

Special little Tally, ooooOOOooo! Hmm, maybe I'll go whip up her form quick. xD}

{*nods* Aye!}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:43 pm

[LOLOLOLOL. As you can see, Valerie is evil. xD

Yes, Special Little Tally-Wally. *pinches cheek* YESYOUSHOULD.]

[Voila!]

Spoiler:
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 10:46 pm

{*squeaks* Vewy!

I'll try, but IDK if I'll finish it 'fore I leave, cause I'm jettin' soon =P

Oooo!...Luke sounds really, really cute....xD}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 10:48 pm

[It's fine. Very Happy

He's supposed to. xD]

[I must make this thread the official HBH thread....]

[O.o *steals Wormeh's cape*

DUCTTAPEANDPINEAPPLE]

[Okay, now it's official. Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 10:49 pm

Dragon Lover wrote:{*pats Caper's head*}

~!~

{MEHHHHHH wl. xD}

Greg cautiously meandered into the Haven, of course without knocking. A pack was slung over his shoulder; he set it down as soon as the door clicked shut behind him and rolled his shoulders a few times. "Oooh," he moaned softly, shaking his head. He'd been traveling--by foot--for days. He didn't have any money. He'd spent it all unwisely, and now had nothing left.
He glanced around for a moment, then touched his back pocket, his wallet. He shook his head and grumbled to himself, "This place still better be free."
His tattered sneakers barely made a sound as he scooped his pack back up and strode down the hall.
She would have rather everyone have died from the sickness. It'd be better, you see; for Mariah thought that if that had happened, there would be less pain. They wouldn't be left with the painful memories and reminders of the 'what could have been'. That phrase haunted her. Zora, so young and full of life, had died during the sickness.
The twins died, as well. Along with so many of her family members-- Caleb, Anthony... the list was endless in her eyes.
Mariah was an orphan, now. She had no living blood relatives. Of course, there was Andrew-- but he was not her blood relative; he was her adoptive brother. Adoptive. She had reminded herself of this constantly.
She had found her old room, dark and dusty. It looked like she had been dropped into one of those zombie horror movies. Quietly, she exited her room, keeping her eyes on the ground.
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 10:53 pm

{*pats head*

Omg, now that I think about it, I know a kid who looks like him. o.O}

{*claps* YEA It's official!!!}

~!~

You with the Face wrote:She would have rather everyone have died from the sickness. It'd be
better, you see; for Mariah thought that if that had happened, there
would be less pain. They wouldn't be left with the painful memories and
reminders of the 'what could have been'. That phrase haunted her. Zora,
so young and full of life, had died during the sickness.
The twins
died, as well. Along with so many of her family members-- Caleb,
Anthony... the list was endless in her eyes.
Mariah was an orphan,
now. She had no living blood relatives. Of course, there was Andrew--
but he was not her blood relative; he was her adoptive brother. Adoptive.
She had reminded herself of this constantly.
She had found her old
room, dark and dusty. It looked like she had been dropped into one of
those zombie horror movies. Quietly, she exited her room, keeping her
eyes on the ground.

Greg wandered the halls. Everything here seemed alien. All his sentimental thoughts and memories the vaguely familiar sights stirred were vacant in his heart. He hadn't been here in so long....So, so very long.
He stood still for a moment and touched the wall. He ran his fingers along it until they dropped off, and his eyes landed on a window. He raised his hand again and touched the glass. For a moment, he stared at his hand blankly. Then his brow furrowed, and he glared. His hand went from human to scaly and strange all in one moment--
He smiled. "Still got it," he whispered to himself, the broken expression just now that had been called a smile fading to a glimmer of amusement. He walked on--and right into someone. He grunted and snapped a, "Watch where you're going," before turning to slip around said person.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 11:02 pm

[It's based off a dude I used to like. XD

Yay! Very Happy]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 11:03 pm

Mariah's small form was pushed back slightly, and she jumped a little, coming out of her previously shocked state. She blinked her large, clear as water, blue eyes. She tilted her head up a little, rubbing her eyes. Signs of the aftermath of the sickness were marked on her face. She was so pale-- it was almost unsettling. Her eyes were rather large, and she had dark circles around her eyes. All in all, she looked like she had just gotten out of a hospital.
She swallowed a little, staring at his face. "Hey--" She spoke quietly, her thin fingers curling around his wrist in a gentle way, "--do I know you from somewhere?" She asked. "I mean... your face looks familiar."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 11:06 pm

Greg stiffened. Unlike her, he was far from pale and delicate looking. She was lace and he was tar; two things that can't really be compared accurately. Her hand seemed ghostly against his tan skin. He reached out and went to pry her fingers off, pausing when he heard her voice. He slowly turned his head and looked down at her.
"Greg," was all he managed to get out in reply, feeling his throat suddenly tighten.

{Ooo! ^_^}
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/24/2010, 11:13 pm

[IKR? He was really cute...]
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 4/24/2010, 11:20 pm

Dragon Lover wrote:Greg stiffened. Unlike her, he was far from pale and delicate looking. She was lace and he was tar; two things that can't really be compared accurately. Her hand seemed ghostly against his tan skin. He reached out and went to pry her fingers off, pausing when he heard her voice. He slowly turned his head and looked down at her.
"Greg," was all he managed to get out in reply, feeling his throat suddenly tighten.

{Ooo! ^_^}
Mariah tilted her head a little, revealing the horrible scar that had almost killed her, so many years ago. The scar that had been caused by an unknown thing-- a reflection, by what Mariah remembers. The scar was not gruesome, nor was it disgusting; it was horrible because of the history behind it.
"Greg." She repeated quietly, her voice floating up into the air and fading out quietly. She swallowed a lump in her throat, her ghostly fingers loosening their grip. "Do you..." Her voice faded, however, and she dropped her hand. "I'm Mariah."
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 4/24/2010, 11:27 pm

Greg felt a tingle go down his spine. He knew her from somewhere. In the back of his mind he heard a shrill giggle of a little Julie, "Ma'iah and Greggy, sittin' in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-GEEEEE!"
But he just couldn't place her name and face together correctly. He couldn't know her. Some sort of small mental block was preventing him from doing so. A sort of burst of boyish thoughts flooded him, and he wished he could know her.
"Greg," he said again, feeling dumb for just repeating himself. "Uhm, Mariah." He nodded as if to concur on her name. "Cool." He sidestepped a little, teetering awkwardly in place, not knowing whether or not it was still customary to say, 'Nice to meet you,' or if it was polite enough to just walk away.
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 40  Next