The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 5 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by Silver 6/1/2010, 12:30 am

SG- Snowgaze limped into the camp. The BirchClan Raid had not gone well. She'd torn out one of her claws, and had a big gash on her right hind leg. The white she-cat's leg was stained with blood, and she didn't like it. Snowgaze was a vain cat...so injury was not good. At least she'd given the BirchClan deputy some things to take home with him.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 5 Siggy
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 5 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by rattyjol 6/1/2010, 12:39 am

Ambersky padded out of her den, a bundle of herbs in her jaws. "Hold still," she said, pressing a small wad of cobwebs to Snowgaze's cut.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 6/1/2010, 12:58 am

SG- Snowgaze winced when the cobwebs hit her exposed muscle. "How did you know, Ambersky?" she asked through gritted teeth. Just then, Goldfeather and Owlclaw bounded into the camp. Snowgaze turned her head to look at them. Her eyes narrowed dangerously. "And just where in StarClan have you two been?! We looked all over for you! Abandon the raid, did you?" Goldfeather and Owlclaw didn't say anything, but just ducked into the warriors' den. Snowgaze scowled. She'd have to talk to Swancloud about them later.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/1/2010, 1:28 am

Ambersky shrugged, setting down the red-tinted cobwebs. "I knew some cat was going to get hurt, so I had the herbs ready." She began chewing up a marigold leaf.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5