The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 3 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 9:09 pm

MP- Moonpaw growled something unintelligible. Finally, he stalked off towards the camp, nose wrinkling in disgust at the task they were assigned. He walked towards the elder's den, knowing that Rowanpaw would be soon to follow.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 3 Siggy
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 3 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 9:14 pm

Rowanpaw slunk after her denmate, head low. Venombreath padded behind, making sure they went all the way back and began their chore.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 9:38 pm

BF- Bareface nudged his companion. The two elderly toms were sitting about, waiting for news of the just-finished raid. "Heavywing," he rasped, nudging again with all the strength his weak body could muster. "The apprentices, they're finally coming to visit us!" He laughed, coughing at the end of it. The elders knew that the apprentices only came to visit when they were assigned. "I wonder what they did," he rasped.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 9:40 pm

"Probably talked back to their mentors," Heavywing replied with a chuckle. "You know how young cats are."

Rowanpaw ducked her head down as she passed the two elders and began dragging a bundle of dirty moss from the den.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 9:44 pm

BF- "Hey Ravenpaw!" he called out after the she-cat. Bareface always had had a problem with names. "What did you do to make yourself a den-cleaner?"

MP- Moonpaw ignored the elders. They were crazy, or so everyone said. He tried to avoid them as much as possible. So when he had to reach around Heavywing to grab more dirty moss, he took pains to keep his eyes averted.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 9:49 pm

"Rowanpaw," the russet she-cat corrected in a mutter, not answering his question.

Heavywing let out a raspy chuckle. "Don't be afraid to look at me, young tom," he said. "I don't bite."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 10:09 pm

BF- "That's right, I said that. Now, what in StarClan did you do?" The elder's eyes scrunched up as he tried to see her clearly. The fur-less part of his face that was his name sake wrinkled almost comically as he did so.

MP- "I'm not afraid to look at you," he mumbled through the moss. "But how do you know you don't bite? You've probably forgotten already."
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 10:14 pm

"Went to keep CedarClan out," she muttered, eyes on her work.

"Cheek!" the elder exclaimed with a laugh. "That's a nice change, isn't it, Bareface? All the warriors are so polite and respectful these days; nice to speak with a cat with some spirit."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 10:25 pm

BF- "Eh?" The elder shifted so that he could hear better. "Oh! Yes, I know what you mean Heavywing. Used to be that the Clan was bustling with young spunky cats. Now it's a bunch of sour pusses. Did you hear what Ravenpaw here was doing? She was keeping the CedarClan cats out! Can you believe such a thing? Keeping the CedarClan cats out! Whatever would they be doing here?" He grunted enthusiastically, thinking back to when he had met the CedarClan cats at the Gathering.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 10:27 pm

"Rowanpaw," she corrected again with a sigh, grasping a large bundle of dirty moss in her jaws and padding out of the den.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 10:36 pm

MP- Moonpaw followed her out, rolling his eyes. "They're both nuts," he mumbled through the moss. He could see the kits staring at both of them as they passed by. "Great. We've got an audience now," he mumbled. He shouldered his way out of the camp, and deposited the moss on the ground away from the camp.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 10:41 pm

The russet apprentice spat out her load on top of her denmate's. "This is so unfair," she complained loudly, not caring who heard. "We were only trying to protect the Clan. If it wasn't for us, those CedarClan cats would have snuck into the territory without anyone knowing."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 11:04 pm

MP- He nodded as he went to scrape up some new moss for the elders. "I know. But that's never what anyone thinks. Seems like everyone's got a stick up their...well, you know what."
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 11:08 pm

"Exactly," Rowanpaw grumbled, flexing her claws before angrily swiping a bundle of moss from its roots. "I don't get why apprentices have to be treated like kits until they're warriors."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 11:16 pm

MP- "I wonder if it's the same in CedarClan." He secretly wondered a lot of things about CedarClan. They'd never been to a Gathering yet, and the next one would be their first. "Do you think their apprentices are treated like us?"
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 11:21 pm

"Dunno," she replied uninterestedly, clamping a bundle of moss in her jaws. "Don't care," she added around her load as she passed him on the way back to the elders' den.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 11:27 pm

MP- Moonpaw grabbed his pile and headed after her, but his head still ran in circles around the possibility of there being something exciting about CedarClan. How could there not be, when you lived in such a straight and narrow Clan?

The kits were still there to watch them as they took their moss back, but this time he didn't think about them. All he had on his mind was the upcoming Gathering. He didn't even spare a second glance when Bareface made a crack about his pelt. He just went on to the next den.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 11:57 pm

Rowanpaw separated from her denmate and began to clean out the medicine den, glad not to have to go out again, as the medicine cats made sure to have a ready supply of fresh moss inside their den.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 12:02 am

MP- Moonpaw quickly finished the apprentice den and the nursery, which were two of the easiest, except for the medicine cat den. He and Rowanpaw kept their den clean for easy punishment, and the nursery was always very clean and well stocked so the kits wouldn't get sick, and for the queens' convenience. With his last bit of moss put in their den, he stepped out and waited for his denmate. The warrior's den was by far the filthiest of all the dens.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 12:43 am

The young apprentice finished the medicine den and padded outside to join Moonpaw outside the warriors' den. She peered inside cautiously. "I've never been in there before. Do you think we'll bother them?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 2:14 pm

MP- Moonpaw peeked inside cautiously. One or two warriors were inside, resting, he guessed. "I don't think so," he mewed. "They'll probably be more like the elders. Laughing at us and joking at our expense." In truth, Moonpaw couldn't wait to be a warrior, and sleep in the warriors den.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 4:49 pm

"Oh, how wonderful," Rowanpaw muttered, flicking her ears back and slipping inside. "Just what we need."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 6:15 pm

PS- Pebblestep yawned and flexed his legs, waking up from a nap after the raid. He blinked his blue eyes sleepily, before noticing the two apprentices approaching. "Rowanpaw!" he murmured, surprised. "Why are you in here?"

MP- Moonpaw gazed around the large warriors den, which was only accommodating three warriors at the moment. The brambles let in little shafts of light that dappled Pebblestep's gray pelt.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 6:49 pm

"Venombreath says we have to clean all the dens," Rowanpaw replied, not looking at her mentor as she began to gather moss from unoccupied nests.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 6:52 pm

[I'm making a Hogwarts student. LOL.]

PS- "Venombreath..." The gray warrior yawned once more before getting up to groom himself. "What did you do to get on his bad side?" Pebblestep was one of the younger warriors, so he was generally not as strict. He'd often gotten a good lecture from Coldfur when he was an apprentice.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next