The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 4 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 7:10 pm

"We went to see if we could help keep CedarClan on their side of the border." She grasped a bundle of moss in her jaws and began to drag it out.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 4 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 7:15 pm

PS- He looked up from licking his chest and tilted his head. "And? Did it work?"

MP- Moonpaw answered for her. "Yeah, we managed to keep them from invading the camp." He saw Pebblestep look at him in fascination. "What?"

PS- The tom grinned. "I'm just surprised you didn't get your pelts ripped off. So how'd you do it?"
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 4 Siggy
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 7:23 pm

"We hid in a thicket," the apprentice admitted around her load of bedding. "CedarClan cats aren't used to thick undergrowth."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 7:29 pm

PS- "Ah, nice work you two." He padded out of the den after them. "Well get yourself something good to eat when you finish the chore, eh?" And then he left, heading towards the fresh-kill pile.

MP- "Yup," he mumbled through the moss. "Come on Rowanpaw, let's finish this up. I'm starving!"
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 7:32 pm

She nodded and dropped her bundle atop the soiled bedding they'd already taken out before finding a good clump of fresh moss between the roots of a nearby tree and beginning to cut it up.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 7:37 pm

MP- "You know, I think I'd like to be like Pebblestep. You're so lucky to have him as a mentor!" he said. "I mean, Venombreath is great and all, but I can never live up to his expectations. At least it seems like it. Maybe I disappoint him." Moonpaw grew quiet as he scraped up more moss.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 8:01 pm

Rowanpaw shrugged. "Yeah, he's nice. Venombreath is a good mentor, though."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 8:24 pm

MP- Moonpaw nodded. "I know." His mind turned to other things as he finished gathering the last of the moss. "Are you excited for the Gathering coming up?"
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 8:39 pm

"Yes," she replied, gathering the moss she'd collected in a bundle. "Think we'll be allowed to go?" She picked up her load and started back towards camp.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 9:30 pm

MP- "I hope so," he replied. Would their antics today be enough to keep them from the Gathering? "Maybe Redstar will let us off easy this time." He ducked into the camp. "What do you think?"
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 9:38 pm

"I dunno," she mumbled around her moss. "Hope so."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 9:41 pm

MP- Moonpaw deposited his moss inside the warriors' den, then stepped outside. He took a deep breath, and the scent of fresh water vole filled his senses. His stomach rumbled appreciatively. He narrowed in on the water vole, which seemed to be the last piece of fresh-kill left in the pile. He sighed. They'd have to share.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 9:45 pm

Rowanpaw finished setting out the moss for nests and joined her denmate outside, looking in disappointment at the single, small piece of prey remaining on the pile.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 9:48 pm

MP- "I bet Bareface forgot again that he'd eaten already," he growled. The elder was forever taking more than his share of the fresh-kill, but the warriors never said anything about it. "Why do we always get stuck with the leftovers?" he complained.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 9:52 pm

"Because we're the apprentices," she muttered in reply, padding over to the fresh kill pile and picking up the vole. She carried it back over to Moonpaw and dropped it in between them.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 9:55 pm

MP- Even though his stomach rumbled at the sight of the prey, he gestured that Rowanpaw should have the first bite. "Go ahead," he said. "I got you into this mess anyway."
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 10:10 pm

After a second's hesitation, she nodded and dipped her head down to take a small bite. She gestured for him to go ahead as she chewed.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 10:36 pm

MP- He took a large bite that made his mouth water and caused him to close his eyes in ecstasy. As he chewed, he could make out the soft crunch of the small bones, but ignored them. The meat was what really mattered, anyway.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 10:47 pm

She took another bite and chewed it slowly, savoring the taste. There wasn't much left of the vole.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 11:01 pm

MP- Moonpaw took just a little bit more, leaving the last bite for her. He was still hungry, but it was far too late to be out hunting. He looked up at the sky, seeing Silverpelt just starting to shine. He hadn't realized how dark it had gotten. Sure, it was green-leaf, but he should have been paying more attention.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 11:13 pm

She finished it off and sighed, not nearly as full as she'd like to be. She glanced around, wondering if she'd get in trouble again if she went night hunting.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 11:22 pm

MP- "Don't even think about it," he whispered to his den-mate. He knew what she was thinking. "We've already been in enough trouble for one day." The gray apprentice could feel eyes watching them, and he turned his head to see Coldfur's bright eyes observing them from the entrance of the warriors' den. The deputy motioned towards the apprentices' den with a jerk of his head and a long stare, then disappeared into the den. Moonpaw knew what that meant.
Get to sleep or I'll personally wring both of your necks.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/31/2010, 11:29 pm

Rowanpaw frowned. "Spoilsport," she muttered, referring to the deputy, as she padded towards the apprentice den.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/31/2010, 11:51 pm

MP- Moonpaw snickered, and headed after her. He yawned widely, half glad to be going to sleep.

[You wanna go to some CedarClan characters after they go to sleep? It's a good way to change from character to character.]
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 6/1/2010, 12:17 am

('Kay.)

She curled up in her nest and shut her eyes, her breathing slowing and deepening as she slipped into sleep.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next