The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by rattyjol 4/28/2010, 11:42 pm

The young she-cat smiled, satisfied.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 2 Empty Re: We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP

Post by Silver 5/17/2010, 4:48 pm

ooc || eep! sorry ratty. my internet kicked out for the longest time. I'll reply now...

Moonpaw padded out of the den, his eyes shifting from side to side. If they were caught, well... It would mean big trouble for them. Bigger trouble than he cared to admit to himself. He sniffed the air, darting underneath a bush when he heard a rustling in front of them.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
We Are The Forest ~~ Warriors PRP - Page 2 Siggy
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll
Female Posts : 183

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/17/2010, 9:42 pm

('S okay.)

Rowanpaw ducked beneath the leaves beside him, keeping very still. "What is it?" she breathed, barely moving her mouth.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/18/2010, 7:15 pm

Moonpaw barely moved his tail to shush her. The rustling stopped, and he relaxed. He was just about to go forward when a flash of gold caught his eye. He hissed under his breath and leaped.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/18/2010, 7:18 pm

Rowanpaw jerked backwards in surprise, not anticipating his sudden movement.

(What is it?)
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/19/2010, 7:25 pm

[I was going to bring in one of my CedarClan cats, if you want to bring in one of yours. Goldfeather is what he saw.]

Goldfeather yowled in surprise when the flying furball hit her. The claws sank in, drawing blood, and she hissed. No way was this part of the invasion plan. She twisted her body around to rake her claws down the other animal's back. She was rewarded with a yelp and a loosening of the claws. The other animal, which turned out to be a cat, sprang off and stood glaring at her, it's ears pinned flat against its head and its fur standing on end.

"Get off our territory," the cat hissed. A tom then.

"What are you, an apprentice?" she mocked. Something flashed in the small tom's eyes, and Goldfeather knew she was right. "Is Redstar so short on warriors that he has to send apprentices to do their work?"
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/19/2010, 7:26 pm

Rowanpaw padded up to stand beside her Clanmate. "Get off our territory," she spat, echoing his words.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/19/2010, 7:30 pm

[Erm...sorry if this sounds like I'm being anal, but could we do like...a small paragraph per post? Maybe like, three or four lines?]

Goldfeather laughed, though there was no humor whatsoever in her voice. Her amber eyes flashed in contempt. "And what if I don't?" She was pretty sure that she didn't have a good chance, seeing as she was outnumbered, but more of her Clan warriors were behind her, continuing the invasion. She could call on them if need be.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/19/2010, 11:22 pm

(Sorry, I can't. xP Not on this site. The lines are a lot longer here and it's hard enough for me to get three lines on WI. Razz I'll try to make them as long as I can but it probably won't be that long all the time.)

Rowanpaw lifted her chin, meeting the enemy warrior's gaze evenly. "Then we'll drive you off," she replied firmly, sliding her claws out just a little and raising her hackles threateningly to make herself look bigger that she was.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/28/2010, 9:29 pm

[Mmkay. Whatever you can manage. (:]

GF- "You'll drive me off? Ha! I highly doubt that either of you are capable of driving me off of your territory." Goldfeather yawned, just to aggravate the two small apprentices.

MP- Aggravate she did. Moonpaw hissed again, lunging for the intruder. She growled and moved away so that he landed where she had been a moment before. He was just about to try again when another cat appeared.

The newcomer was a large tom, CedarClan again. He was a deep brown color, with white speckles dusted across his body. As he turned to look at Moonpaw, the apprentice could see the dark brown of his irises, and blinked. He'd never seen a cat with eyes that were almost black. He'd just opened his mouth to speak again, when the tom interrupted him.

GF- "What in StarClan's name is going on here?" the tom growled to Goldfeather. She looked at her Clanmate and rolled her eyes. "These two little apprentices think they can run me off of their territory. Were we this stupid when we were apprentices, Owlclaw?"

OC- Owlclaw glanced at the two BirchClan apprentices. Neither was very big; they could kill them in a short time. "No, I don't think so," he growled back. The CedarClan warrior dug his claws into the soft ground; the real action was going on farther back. Why wasn't he there instead of here?! Sighing, he touched Goldfeather lightly with his tail. "I say we kill them quickly, and get back to the rest of the Clan." Out of the corner of his eye he saw Goldfeather nod her assent. Owlfeather readied himself for a small bloodbath.

[Sorry if it's a little hard to follow. I tried to indicate where the point of view shifts, and who's talking.]
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/28/2010, 11:23 pm

Rowanpaw stifled a small gasp at his words, hurrying over to her Clanmate and nudging him with her shoulder. "We have to get out of here!" she breathed in his ear, keeping her eyes on the CedarClan warriors. Though she was usually proud and wouldn't back down from a more even fight, this was different; the stakes were too high. She wouldn't risk her life, especially if she had almost no chance to win.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 2:56 pm

MP- Moonpaw darted a quick glance at the other two cats, who were undoubtedly much bigger than they were, and much more experienced. Still... "What if they get to the camp?" he hissed. "Only one of our warriors are there, and we were supposed to be helping to protect the camp... We can't just leave them to attack. We have to lead them away somehow."
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 3:35 pm

"They'll kill us!" the young apprentice began to protest, then stopped as she realized that if the CedarClan cats followed them back to the camp, more cats would die. "Okay," she said instead. "Okay. Where should we lead them?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 4:12 pm

MP- "We could run." The gray tom glanced around, looking for the best place to go. A thick patch of underbrush caught his eye. "CedarClan cats can climb, right?" So no trees. "But they're not used to finding their way through the forest floor..." He glanced at the two CedarClan warriors who were advancing slowly. "Rowanpaw...run towards the underbrush. Get good and deep, and they'll get lost. I'll trail you." The two warriors started to run towards them. "Rowanpaw, RUN!" he yowled.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 4:18 pm

Rowanpaw whipped around, barreling into the thick undergrowth and hoping that Moonpaw was behind her. She squeezed through a narrow tunnel of thorny plants into a thicket, pressing herself against the edge to make room for her Clanmate.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 4:25 pm

MP- Moonpaw hurried after her, pressing close against her. His sides heaved with more fear than breathlessness. He listened for any sound of the approaching enemy.

GF- Goldfeather yowled and tore after the BirchClan apprentices. She crashed into the brambles and branches, pushing her way through the maze of growth. She could hear Owlclaw behind her, but ignored him. Her eyes flashed from right to left, scanning the area for the cats. She could smell them, but there was no sign of them. Everywhere she looked was another wall. She tried turning around, but her paw was stuck under a root. She hissed in frustration. "Owlclaw, they're gone," she growled. Owlclaw promptly ran into her, pushing her down on her stomach. "Get off me, mouse-brain!" she shrieked. He stumbled off, disoriented. "I can't see the way out," he meowed. "Well neither can I!" she hissed, more than annoyed. "Let's just go back the way we came. They're not worth it." Owlclaw nodded, and backed out of the small clearing. Goldfeather yanked on her paw and freed it, then followed her Clanmate out.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 4:27 pm

Rowanpaw listened closely, heart pounding. Hope sparked in her eyes at their arguing and then she breathed a sigh of relief at their retreating footsteps.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 4:48 pm

MP- He let out the breath that he had been holding, then looked at Rowanpaw. "That was close," he whispered. When he couldn't hear anymore paw steps, he stood up. "Let's go back. Maybe no one will notice we've been gone."
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 4:56 pm

"Yeah," she breathed, flattening her bristling fur and slipping out of the thicket. She shook some loose thorns out of her pelt, hoping she hadn't looked as scared as she'd been.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 5:52 pm

[You want to have one of your cats see them come in and get mad at them?]

MP- Moonpaw slowly crawled out of the underbrush. He had burs in his pelt, so he sat down to lick them off. The forest was quiet once more, and he slowly relaxed.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 5:59 pm

(You mean a BirchClan cat? Sure.)

Rowanpaw waited for her friend to finish, tail flicking nervously. What if the CedarClan cats came back?

Venombreath stepped out of the trees and caught sight of the two apprentices. "Moonpaw, Rowanpaw, what are you two doing here?" he asked sternly, surprise on his face. "You were supposed to help guard the camp."
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 6:20 pm

MP- "Venombreath!" The sight of his mentor caused Moonpaw to stop licking his fur and duck his head nervously. "We uh...we were..." He shifted uncomfortably, conscious of the warrior's gaze. Finally he gave in. "We were protecting the border from CedarClan, like warriors," he mewed guiltily.
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 6:23 pm

The tom frowned at the younger cats. "But you're not warriors yet, and you must learn to follow directions and stay where you'e supposed to be if you ever want to become them."

"But that's not fair!" Rowanpaw protested, then flattened her ears and ducked her head at the angry look Venombreath shot her.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Silver 5/30/2010, 8:47 pm

MP- "Yeah, but our mentors are never here to teach us anything," he muttered under his breath. He couldn't resist licking the last burr off of his pelt, and sighed dramatically. "Can we go now? We've almost been killed by CedarClan warriors, and frankly, I'm starving."
Silver
Silver
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Avo --
Eve --

My Dragon Scroll

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 5/30/2010, 8:56 pm

Venombreath's eyes narrowed dangerously at his comment. "Yes. But neither of you will eat until every cat in the Clan has a clean nest. You may not ask anyone for help. Understood?"
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next