The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager

+7
Komoda
Cyn431
SaddleClub
Avé
rattyjol
Noah the Flood
shadowsowner888
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager Empty The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 7:15 pm

Written 4/27/10.

I wonder what my dad was thinking when he found me sitting on the floor of my room with a big smile, taking a potato chip and eating it - at two in the morning.

Well, what can I say? I was hungry! Staying up late does this to me. Only a pity it was my plain chips, and not the barbecue ones. D:

This really is bad for me. On Saturday I got five hours of sleep. Same on Sunday and last night. And Monday, I got just an hour more. I have a cold and I’m so busy trying to help clean the house for my birthday slash Bella’s first communion slash Sarah’s baptism party on Sunday. Now when I go to bed, I’ll imagine I get around five or six again. This stiiiinks. xP

But at least this potato chip just tasted really good . . .

Life is very hard for me now, becauase I’ve dared myself to see how long I can go without eating sugary food. Not like with any sort of sugar, but stuff that you’d classify as a dessert. And since it’s eating, gum and drinks don’t count. But what really blows is that right after I dared myself, I ended up going to see a movie with Deborah. Razz We didn’t get any snacks, but I don’t know how I’m going to save myself next time unless Saddle loses our bet to not eat popcorn before then. And also, even more right after I dared myself, I went down to the kitchen and found the sort of epic donut I love . . . *-* But I couldn’t eat it.

It’s so harsh. D: I can’t be as much like L, and now I don’t have any reason to sit like a froggy, and I’ll have to be more creative than ever when I eat food. But after my sugar hangover on Sunday, I’m convinced I need to do this. Plus, I’m a diabetic, so I really should be doing this 24/7 in the first place.

It was better later, though, because I had a dream where Gri took the donut but I got it from him and ate it. :3 I remember waking up somewhere in the middle and instantly remembering everything, including that L was in the dream somewhere . . . but then I went to sleep again and couldn’t remember any details when I woke up again later. D: This sucks.

Tehe, I’m making such a big deal out of this. xD

I was taking a look through my folder of songs, and happened to discover a little song I was writing from . . . somebody’s perspective about someone. I’m probably gonna post it when I ever finish it, but for now, I’m going to share a little bit. >3

Can’t tell you
How it hurts
To lose it all to you
I could care less bout the fate of the world
All I really wanted was for you to stay through it all
All . . .
How I fall.

I’ll say it non-stop,
Oh, I should’ve known
It was too much to expect that
This was two-sided love.
Love . . .
Too much, too much, just too much.

Okay, so, I have the chorus and another verse, yes. xD But I’m just going to post that bit and see what anybody thinks. And I’d like you all to know that I’m being intentionally vague about it, just so I can see your theories on the topic! What a Face

Here’s a hint . . . I had to take a little creative liberty to write this one properly. nod

Now, I’m going to stop being a ridiculous child and talk about better things. Very Happy I want to ask for a bit of advice. See, that party on Sunday . . . well, there’s no activities planned officially, and I’m totally clueless. What should I do? Should I plan or just wing it? Does it matter? What would a teen have fun doing? This is, like, a very loose party . . . the kind where everyone hangs out and does wherever and eats food. If that makes sense. It’s not one where you go somewhere or have a theme or anything like that.

So far, my only thoughts are playing Apples to Apples or other board games, using the Wii (maybe I can buy another Wifi guitar connector before Sunday rolls around . . .), hanging out and talking, and . . . well, maybe watching a movie, but I can’t expect that. tongue It’s not as if everyone else is going to wanna watch Death Note anyway.

Jamie’s party, we played apples to apples, and then we hung out. That was about it. Jamie didn’t have any plans because it was a surprise party . . . would that be normal of me, do you think, if I do just wing it? xD

Time for another subject. *-* So I did see a movie and we had Chinese food before and then we went into Borders . . . and I saw so many nommy books! D: I wanted to buy them all, especially Death Note, but instead we went to the mall and I spent a gift card and shopped at American Eagle. And then we went to the movie. Now I feel as if I’ve just let all those books walk away from me! . . . but at least I have a new shirt to wear on Sunday. x3

Okay . . . hmm . . . this is fairly pointless so far. I need an insight. Umm . . .

The world is perverted!

No wait, that might be too obvious . . .

L is such a brave soul! :3

But you probably don’t all wanna hear about him . . .

New stuff smells nice. *-* Yeah.

Okay, whee, I guess I’m officially failing this blog. xD Ah well. Thanks for your time!

1. What do you think my song is about?
2. What should we do at the parrrrty?
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it?
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U?
5. How many questions do you want to answer?
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it?
7. What number is lucky for you?
8. What color are the walls of your room?

Ha! That’s eight! I bet none of you have ever dared to go so far before. smug

shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 1312The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 2412The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 3349The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 3548The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager

Post by Noah the Flood 4/28/2010, 7:31 pm

1. What do you think my song is about? No clue, really, but thats cause of a headache.2. What should we do at the parrrrty? Apples to Apples is fun...specially with alot of people. Charadez? What time is it at? You could always, if at night, play hide and seek in the dark (Or ghost in the graveyard) uhm..movies are good, music is a necessity, or atleast, to me...
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Hmm...no clue! Probably like..buy alot of books...fund a science thing to make dragons (Very Happy) and..buy me alot of stuff, and donate stuff to charity. And still save some.
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? Isn't it simplified already?
5. How many questions do you want to answer? IDC!
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it? I would befriend them of course!
7. What number is lucky for you? 13
8. What color are the walls of your room? They are gona be the color of Saphira's scales :3 (The book cover)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager Empty Re: The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager

Post by rattyjol 4/28/2010, 7:36 pm

1. What do you think my song is about? Hmm... I dunno, when'd you write it?
2. What should we do at the parrrrty? No idea.
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Probably donate some and then save the rest. But possibly buy some minor stuff first. Like, you know, books and iTunes and stuff.
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? I<3U. Aww, Shadow, I<3U too. -huggle-
5. How many questions do you want to answer? IDC. xD
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it? I'd ride one! Very Happy
7. What number is lucky for you? -shrug- I dunno.
8. What color are the walls of your room? White. xP
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by AvĂ© 4/28/2010, 7:43 pm

"I'm going to take a potato chip... and eat it!" <3

I get what you mean about getting so little amounts of sleep - but it's so /fun/, staying up late! I can imagine how it'd be even better, having potato chips to nom on.

No sugar? -glances down at cookie dough- Yeah, I don't think I could do that. XD

You know you're officially obsessed with a fictional character once you start dreaming about him. xD

Wow. o__o Shad, that's really good. I'm taking a wild guess here, but, is it about your mom? I'm sure I'm incorrect; it's just that you've mentioned her a few times, and idk. Random guess.

About the party... well, who's coming? If it's mostly teenagers, then truth and dare is always a pretty fun game and, like you've already decided, playing the Wii is fun. If it's mostly a family party, then family games - obviously - would be nice. Board games, Scene It (did I spell that right?), etc.

Yes, the world is perverted!
Yes, L is such a brave soul!
And... yes, new stuff does tend to smell nice. xD

1. What do you think my song is about? What I said above. ^
2. What should we do at the parrrrty? Again, above. ^
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? I'd probably lose it. Accidentally, obviously. xD
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? I <3 u. ♥️
5. How many questions do you want to answer? As many as possible. BRING IT ON. cheers <-- I've never used him before. I don't know if he even fits here. XD
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it? -shrug- I'd try to train one. ^^
7. What number is lucky for you? 15; it's been my soccer number, on both teams, for three years in a row, it's Tim Tebow's number, and it's just a generally awesome number.
8. What color are the walls of your room? Purple. Bleh. >_< I'm painting them at the moment, though. Guess what color? Purple. XD It's a different shade of purple, though. I'm going for the purple-white-black color scheme. ^^

Ha! That’s eight! I bet none of you have ever dared to go so far before.

Watch me do ten for my blog. x__x

xD
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/28/2010, 8:09 pm

I dunno xD

Have fuuuun xD

Buy stuff xD

I<3U Smile (That'd be a cute thing to do if you had a boyfriend, Shad xD)

I don't care xD

Keep one as a pet! Very Happy

*shrugs* I dunno. xD I think 16, though. I used to get 16 a lot for stuff. My coat closet number was always 16 and my student ID number at school is like 30000016 or something (I just forget the number of 0's xD)

White. xP I wanna paint them, and my parents said I can, but I need to clean it first. xP When I do, I'm painting it blue and green Very Happy

I'm not losing that bet no
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 15853

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 4/28/2010, 8:58 pm

Oh my gosh, when I read the first sentence of this blog, I instantly thought DEATH NOTE. Was that intentional?

Good luck with your L mission? Smile
(Oh, and also, I've always sat at my computer like a froggy even before Death Note came to me... If you want to do that...)

I can't think straight when I got pwnsome Yellowcard song pumping through YouTube. no
2. What should we do at the parrrrty? What's a party meant for? (rhetorical)
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? I'd wave it in front of some game show producer and say, "HAHA I GOT A MILLION DOLLARS WITHOUT YO STUPID TAXES SUCKA =P" or something. xD
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? I<3U -- too! (Man, that sounds like something this guy in my math class would show me. -.-)
5. How many questions do you want to answer? I'll do whatever's available. nod
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it? I'd hop on top of one and go WHEEEEEEE! xD
7. What number is lucky for you? Four. Shi.
8. What color are the walls of your room? The top half is light blue while the bottom half is dark blue. *-*
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/28/2010, 9:37 pm

Agh, I feel your pain with the sleep thing. D: I didn't get much sleep the one night 'cause I was doing a powerpoint... And got distracted...XDD So I stayed up late, and then mom forced me to go to bed early the next day, despite all the bloody tests I had to study for.

Haha, well I guess since you ate a potato chip, your late up staying was a for a good cause.

Good luck with giving up sugar, Shad'! That's a good idea. nod Maybe strawberries will help with the cravings?

That's a really lovely song! Very Happy Good job, Ado.

Aw, don't call the world names just 'cause it's different. ._.

1. What do you think the song is about? L AND LIGHT. ♥️ (I think it's about them, anyway... Reminds me I still have that Yaoi thing to write. XD)
2. What should we do at the parrrrty? Hmm... Watch scary movies!
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Probably blow it all on a shopping spree in Japan.
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? Zkbu? Zicbu? Lol, jk, I know it's not l33t. Well, it's hard to make them into similar terms seeing as it's only one equation, because there's no way to compare i and u...
*reads above comments*
I feel like a geek. XD
5. How many questions do you want to answer? 8!
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it? Freakin' ride one, that's what. XD
7. What number is lucky for you? According to my horoscope, 27.
8. What color are the walls of your room? Gobi desert. Very Happy
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 10:23 pm

I can smell it, this reply is going to be dreadfully long. xD

Noah:

2. Oooh, charades! :O That's a good idea, and so is ghosts in the graveyard. It's kinda an evening-ish party, so if people stay late enough, that would definitely work. :3 Thanks!
3. I like that dragon idea. >3
4. No! You need to simplify it more! nod
6. Delightful choice!
8. Ahhh you've just made me jealous again! XD

Ratty:

1. I dunno. xD I started a week or two ago sometime, I think.
3. Ahh yes, I'd definitely buy a few things myself. ^^
4. Very Happy
6. Me too! :3
8. Oooh, mine used to be like this blue but they always looked white. xD I never liked it much.

Ave:

Don't you just love that quote? :3

I know, right? xD It is fun when I don't feel I need any sleep. But that isn't now, unfortunately.

Don't tempt me, Avvy! *-*

Yuuuush. nod

Why thank you! ^///^ No, not my mom, but good guess! :3

Well, it is a family party, but the thing is we're sorta gonna be hanging out with our own age groups. Like my sister and bro with the ones ten years old or so and younger, and then the parents together, and Gri and me with our teen friends. nod Umm . . . we have Star Wars Scene It, I think! xD Something like that. We could so play that.

Glad you agree. XD

3. Congratulations. xD
4. Why, I love you too! ^^
8. That sounds epic! :O

Saddle:

2. I sure hope we do! xD
4. Lol, I actually saw it in the comics. xD This math nerd texted a girl for help, and she's like, "Ha, asking me for help? smug" and then she sent him back the I<3U, and he was all, "I love you too! xoxox" and she was all "blehblehbleh! o.0"
8. Zomg, just the colors I want! *highfive* Excellent taste. ;3

Cyn:

Of course! ^^

Thanks. xD I shall do that! Right now! *sits like a froggy*

4. XD He sounds delightful.
6. What fun! :3
8. *-* Ooooooh!

Komoda:

Aww. Parents just don't understand! We can easily sacrifice sleep if we need to! xP

:3 Yush yush.

WHY STRAWBERRIES MADAM? DON'T MIND IF I DO. *twitchie* (Yeah, my symptoms are starting. This what I get for eating an apple instead of a cookie. And wow, isn't that ironic. XD Lol, well, thank you!)

:3 Thank you!

I'm sorry! Sad I didn't mean it!

1. WHY DEARY! You be correct. *-*
2. OMG, that would be perfect! I could totally go get Saw from the library! . . . oh wait, there'll be parents and little kids. >.> Great, now I'll just have to do it in secret.
3. AHHH! I wanna come with you! Very Happy
4. Lol, that so should have been l33t! XD Woulda been epic.
5. :3 What a coincidence!
6. Yaaaaay! What a Face
7. Really now? How fascinating! :O
8. *-* Seriously?? That sounds so cool!
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 1312The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 2412The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 3349The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 3548The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/28/2010, 10:24 pm

You arn't the only one Mo, you arn't the only one. I was like "But..but..there are no like terms..." xD
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/28/2010, 10:28 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:I can smell it, this reply is going to be dreadfully long. xD

Noah:

2. Oooh, charades! :O That's a good idea, and so is ghosts in the graveyard. It's kinda an evening-ish party, so if people stay late enough, that would definitely work. :3 Thanks!
3. I like that dragon idea. >3
4. No! You need to simplify it more! nod
6. Delightful choice!
8. Ahhh you've just made me jealous again! XD

Ratty:

1. I dunno. xD I started a week or two ago sometime, I think.
3. Ahh yes, I'd definitely buy a few things myself. ^^
4. Very Happy
6. Me too! :3
8. Oooh, mine used to be like this blue but they always looked white. xD I never liked it much.

Ave:

Don't you just love that quote? :3

I know, right? xD It is fun when I don't feel I need any sleep. But that isn't now, unfortunately.

Don't tempt me, Avvy! *-*

Yuuuush. nod

Why thank you! ^///^ No, not my mom, but good guess! :3

Well, it is a family party, but the thing is we're sorta gonna be hanging out with our own age groups. Like my sister and bro with the ones ten years old or so and younger, and then the parents together, and Gri and me with our teen friends. nod Umm . . . we have Star Wars Scene It, I think! xD Something like that. We could so play that.

Glad you agree. XD

3. Congratulations. xD
4. Why, I love you too! ^^
8. That sounds epic! :O

Saddle:

2. I sure hope we do! xD
4. Lol, I actually saw it in the comics. xD This math nerd texted a girl for help, and she's like, "Ha, asking me for help? smug" and then she sent him back the I<3U, and he was all, "I love you too! xoxox" and she was all "blehblehbleh! o.0"
8. Zomg, just the colors I want! *highfive* Excellent taste. ;3

Cyn:

Of course! ^^

Thanks. xD I shall do that! Right now! *sits like a froggy*

4. XD He sounds delightful.
6. What fun! :3
8. *-* Ooooooh!

Komoda:

Aww. Parents just don't understand! We can easily sacrifice sleep if we need to! xP

WHY STRAWBERRIES MADAM? DON'T MIND IF I DO. *twitchie* (Yeah, my symptoms are starting. This what I get for eating an apple instead of a cookie. And wow, isn't that ironic. XD Lol, well, thank you!)

2. OMG, that would be perfect! I could totally go get Saw from the library! . . . oh wait, there'll be parents and little kids. >.> Great, now I'll just have to do it in secret.
6. Yaaaaay! What a Face

2 - I love both of those games Very Happy
3 - Muahah >:3 Shad, we could so make an army.
4 - I knowwww, I knoww!
6 - Yesh Very Happy And then, I'd like tatoo my palm with the isgni Very Happy (I spelt that so wrong...I know it)
8 - Yessh. Its gona be beast. Its gona be like, the lighter color (Around her muzzle) then the trim is gona be the darker part. And I'm getting a blue cieling fan as well Very Happy
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/28/2010, 10:43 pm

*scratches head* I've succeeded in confusing myself now. XD I think I need to take another look at my old algebra book. Um - but - the twos were identical! Very Happy That works, right? It's like, 2•I < 2•3•U, so you divide by two and that's it! Riiiiight? o.0

3. OH YEAH! *highfive* We'll need a team of highly educated and loyal scientists to work on the project with us, and a laboratory, and then we can totally take over the world! >3
6. That. Would. Be. Epic. :O
8. GAAAAH! XD It sounds so cool! You need to take a picture when it's all done.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/28/2010, 10:53 pm

[quote="shadowsowner888"]Saddle:

2. I sure hope we do! xD
4. Lol, I actually saw it in the comics. xD This math nerd texted a girl for help, and she's like, "Ha, asking me for help? smug" and then she sent him back the I
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 4/28/2010, 11:02 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:
Komoda:

6. Yaaaaay! What a Face
Yeah, exactly!

....O.o Should I be scared?

1. Yay! *throws fist in the air with victory*
2. Lol, yeah... If they'd let you rent it. I think it's 18A, because as I recall, Mally-chan and I couldn't rent it. Maybe that's a good thing though, because the guy drowning in pig guts wouldn't have been a pretty sight...
3. Whee! Yes! That would be splendid.
4. No kiddin'. XD
5.Indeed! Very Happy
6. What a face.
7. Yes indeed.
8. XD
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by SaddleClub 4/28/2010, 11:06 pm

[quote="SaddleClub"]
shadowsowner888 wrote:Saddle:

2. I sure hope we do! xD
4. Lol, I actually saw it in the comics. xD This math nerd texted a girl for help, and she's like, "Ha, asking me for help? smug" and then she sent him back the I

-_- this has happened to me before.....replies get screwed up....xP
SaddleClub
SaddleClub
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 4/28/2010, 11:31 pm

shadowsowner888 wrote:*scratches head* I've succeeded in confusing myself now. XD I think I need to take another look at my old algebra book. Um - but - the twos were identical! Very Happy That works, right? It's like, 2•I < 2•3•U, so you divide by two and that's it! Riiiiight? o.0

3. OH YEAH! *highfive* We'll need a team of highly educated and loyal scientists to work on the project with us, and a laboratory, and then we can totally take over the world! >3
6. That. Would. Be. Epic. :O
8. GAAAAH! XD It sounds so cool! You need to take a picture when it's all done.

But if you look at it 2I<6U...2I and 6U are not like terms *shakes head* Atleast, the way I see it.
I get where you are coming from.
It would be better to say like...
I < (5-2)(U)
I<3U!
I'm a genius Very Happy
No, JK, but that does work.

3 - Yeaaahs! Heck yess.
6 - Bhaha, I know right!? Very Happy
8 - I will. I'll take plenty of pics of my new room once its finished, which won't be till like..Junish though xP But the paint should be done by next week!
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 4/29/2010, 1:21 am

1. What do you think my song is about? Love? xD
2. What should we do at the parrrrty? Go on Twiiiigggg. Very Happy
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Save it. :3
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? I<3U Aww. xD
5. How many questions do you want to answer? 10 bazillion; I don't wanna go to school.
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it? Run away from them.
7. What number is lucky for you? Dunno... 7?
8. What color are the walls of your room? White.
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 4/29/2010, 6:38 am

1. What do you think my song is about? Love, of course. All songs are about love. It gets bothersome over time.
2. What should we do at the parrrrty? Hum. *Shrugs* I've only had family birthday parties soooo...
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Buy me all the modern doctor who episode on DVD so I can watch them whenever I want :3. Then put the rest in my college fund, so my dad can't threaten to steal money from it.
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? O_o. No.
5. How many questions do you want to answer? *Shrugs*
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it?b Run away screaming?
7. What number is lucky for you? 6. The greeks called it the perfect number.
8. What color are the walls of your room? Pale lavender. XP
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 4/29/2010, 9:23 am

OHYES. Doctor Who and Torchwood for sure. nod I have all but the new series on InstantView but I need them on DVD cuz my dad is a poopyhead and claims InstantView slows down the internet. -.-
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by DragonStar 4/29/2010, 12:46 pm

idk. I didn't read it... >_>;;;

UM.
UM.
...noidea.
I've never had a birthday party before.

I'D DONATE HALF OF IT TO THE HOMELESS SHELTERS.
And then I'd use the other half and go to Ireland and England and snazzy places like that with mah faaaaaamily.

i<3u. ^-^

ALL OF 'EM.

...I would die in amazement.
And then ask them if they can give the power to change into a dragon at will. |D

THIS ONE, ACTUALLY.

YELLOW.
Well, like. An orangey-yellow. I love 'em.
DragonStar
DragonStar
Short Short Maker
Short Short Maker

Female Posts : 185

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/29/2010, 12:59 pm

Komoda:

YES. What a Face Feaaaaar me!

2. Yeah. XD I'm really not sure if they would . . . I think I've checked out some movies with interesting ratings for my mom before, but I can't remember. I've always been curious . . . I should try it, just to see what happens! Very Happy
3. OMG what if we get stranded there because we have no money left eventually? *-* Then we'd be just like Largo and Piro, except, like, girls! I could be Largo and find a random dude like Erika and his name could be L, and you could be Piro and find a random dude like Kimiko and his name could be Light!
6. I do believe I'm getting readdicted to it. XD

Saddle:

Happens to me, too! D: It's so annoying.

Noah:

True, true. XD That actually makes me think of "the equation of Ronnie's brain." Ronnie's this guy I know, you see, and this dude came up with this huge and complicated equation for his brain . . . but when simplified, it was really just 1 + 1 = 2.

8. Yay! :3

Ari:

1. Yush, yush, definitely love. :3
2. ZOMG! We should! *.*
3. You're so smart. ^^; I'm not!
4. :3
5. That could be arranged . . . >3 (Doesn't mean it will, though, I'm afraid. :/)
7. Seven is the classic lucky number. nod I can see why.

Mea:

1. I'm afraid I must object to that. XD Not all are about love. There's songs about hate, and frustration, and being happy, and songs about fish heads! nod
3. Delightful! Very Happy

Draggy:

1. Aw. XD
3. Oooh a vacation! *-* I haven't been out of the country since I was born! I really should do that if I get that much money. XD
5. What a genius answer! o.0
6. I WANNA TOO! x3
7. cheers Yay!
8. Oooh, that sounds so fun to live in. :3
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jinx 4/29/2010, 3:39 pm

I know XD. But seriously, there are way to many.

Last edited by Black Cat on 4/30/2010, 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Jinx
Jinx
Published Author
Published Author

{{Avvie thanks to Ave]

I wish I had covered all my tracks completely
'Cause I'm so afraid
Is that the light at the far end of the tunnel
Or just the train?~Tidal wave, Owl city.
Female Posts : 3205

http://www.playlist.com/playlist/17481697803

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 4/29/2010, 10:04 pm

Duuuuude. Noah's trying not to eat sugar as well- if he does it for a month, he gets 50$. Very Happy he had to buy organic gummy bears for play practice... O.o

1. What do you think my song is about? Love.
2. What should we do at the parrrrty? Hmm... you should party. xD
3. If you had a million dollars, what would you do with it? Save some, give it to charity, uh....
4. Can you simplify the equation 2I<6U? no, because it has two different variables on either side. It's in it's most simplified form.

***dude, I jsut read the above comments... my math teacher should be mad at me. XD I<3u2***
5. How many questions do you want to answer? Uh.
6. If dragons were real, what would you do about it? Try and make sure they didn't eat me.
7. What number is lucky for you? 7.
8. What color are the walls of your room? Purple.
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager Siggy
The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager SiggyThe Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager Siggy
The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager SiggyThe Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 4/30/2010, 6:43 pm

0.0 Woah. Noah and I must have, like, a psychic connection! . . . too bad I'm not gonna get the money instead. XD

1. nod
2. Hey, I never even thought of that! :O What a genius idea!
5. Uh is not a number, Amanda. nod Try again.
6. But why would you want to do that? *-*
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jesus4Eternity 5/1/2010, 10:14 am

Oooh! I should tell him. [Eat Sun Chips- they don't have sugar. Neither do organic gummy bears, but they apparently taste horrible.]

1. YAY!
2. I'm so logical. Smile
5. Uhm.
6. I don't wanna get eaten! D:
Jesus4Eternity
Jesus4Eternity
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager Siggy
Female Posts : 16258

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 5/1/2010, 10:24 am

I would be even RICHER (xD) if I got $50 for every month I didn't eat sugar. 0.o
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

The Sown Shadow - thoughts of a rebelliously unsleeping teenager 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next