The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay}

2 posters

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay} - Page 5 Empty Re: ||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay}

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/7/2010, 8:59 pm

"I had things on my mind," I shrugged noncommittally. "Usually I sleep the best on the first night because I know that I have no homework yet," I smiled at him and turned towards the front of the class as the teacher walked in.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay} - Page 5 Empty Re: ||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay}

Post by Mordor 6/7/2010, 10:51 pm

[Have you read the Hunger Games?]

I rolled my eyes at her, homework was nothing. Especially for our House.
Class started. I frowned while trying to turn my pumpkin into a watermelon. Not the easiet thing to do. I carved a small hole into the side and scopped out some pumpkin seeds, sending them flying into her hair. I wiped my hands on my jeans, though, and acting like I'm concentrating.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/7/2010, 10:54 pm

(No... xP)

I snickered, seeing the pumpkin seeds out of the corner of my eye. Transfiguration was one of my best classes, but even I was having trouble with the assignment. I'd managed a watermelon... except that it was still orange.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/7/2010, 10:56 pm

[Aaah! You MUST read it 'cause I think I want to do a HG RP with somebody. And that somebody would be you. It was so good I read it twice. xD What kind of books are you into?]

"I hate watermelons," I whispered out of the corner of my mouth, trying not to laugh since I knew she knew I put pumpkin seeds in her hair.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/7/2010, 11:24 pm

"Hey!" I exclaimed loudly, feeling the pumpkin seeds in my hair finally. I had seen them flying, but had not figured out where they'd landed until now. The room quieted and looked back at me. I glared at him and asked the teacher if I could be excused. I practically ran out of the room. What had I done to deserve that kind of public humiliation? Luckily there was a girls bathroom across the hall so not too many people saw me with pumpkin hair.

( Er... okay xDD I'm into all kinds of books Smile)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/7/2010, 11:29 pm

The guys laughed, the girls shot my dirty looks, the teacher gave my detention. Go figure. I walked from the classroom afterwards, my crowd of friends slowly dissapating and frowned. I didn't mean to upset her; everyone who knows me knows I love pranking the people in front of me.
"Why aren't you in Slytherin?" one of them joked, but I answered, seeing a crowd of Slytherins behind us: "Slytherins prank. Ravenclaws study. I do both." So naturally, she just had to sit there. My frown deepened into a scowl as I crossed the corridors for Charms.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/7/2010, 11:32 pm

I stayed in the loo, knowing that there would be teasing if I walked out into the hallways. Usually my grades meant the most to me and I wouldn't have skipped for anything, but he'd really hurt my feelings. I'd thought we were friends. Obviously not, though. I wouldn't make that mistake again.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/7/2010, 11:45 pm

"Bad luck she was in front of you." Somebody from my left commented, grinning. I rolled my eyes and scowled throughout Charms. Finally, a free period before lunch.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/7/2010, 11:50 pm

I peaked my head out of the girls bathroom, hoping that it had passed over a little bit. I hadn't expected that it had, but I couldn't hide in the loo all do. I was soooo bored. Maybe I would just head over to the common room for free period though... I might not be able to stay in the loo all day, but I could stay in my room.

After a few seconds, I walked out of the bathroom. I hadn't cried... I wasn't the type, but I was still obviously upset. I noticed people snickering when I walked by. I'd gotten the pumpkin seeds out of my hair, but witches and wizards loved to gossip and it seemed like I was their object of torment for the day.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/7/2010, 11:53 pm

I leaned against the wall, behind the door. I had levitate a small bright blue post it on the girls' stairs. It was a sunny day, so me and her we the only ones in the room.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/7/2010, 11:59 pm

(Wait... he's in the girls rooms? o.O)

I found the little post it on the door and read it silently while opening the door to the room. By the time I had realized what it said, it was too late and I was already inside.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 12:02 am

[No, he's in the common room. xD]

I scowled at the floor. The post it had said, come back down, but I knew she'd have a pretty good idea who set it there and wouldn't. I berated myself for not making it more vague.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/8/2010, 12:06 am

Mordor wrote:[No, he's in the common room. xD]

I scowled at the floor. The post it had said, come back down, but I knew she'd have a pretty good idea who set it there and wouldn't. I berated myself for not making it more vague.

He was right, I wouldn't have come down. I slammed the door to my room and locked it magically. I knew he couldn't get in the girls area anyways, but just in case... Why would I have come down? He'd practically betrayed me! Sure, we'd only known each other one day, but I hadn't had to offer him my friendship! And this was how he repaid me! Jerk.

(I knew that Laughing)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 12:09 am

[xD]

I sighed when I heared the door slammed. Instead I scribbled down a note and sent it flying under her door. It had five letters written on it.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/8/2010, 12:12 am

Mordor wrote:[xD]

I sighed when I heared the door slammed. Instead I scribbled down a note and sent it flying under her door. It had five letters written on it.

I took the note and sent it back to him without a reply. I wouldn't accept his apology so fast and suddenly, before I realized it, I was crying for no reason. I didn't know why it started then, but suddenly tears were trailing down my cheeks. I sniffled and curled up in a ball on my bed.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 12:21 am

I scribbled something else down; please? and sent it back, keeping up teh scowl.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/8/2010, 12:25 am

Why should I? I wrote back to him, now under the soft blankets on my bed. I couldn't see very well at the moment since I was crying, so I hoped that the writing looked legible and hadn't smudged. With my luck though, it had smudged and then he'd know I was crying.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 9:50 am

"Oh come on," I called, not sure if sure could here me. I gave up, sent back a upset smiley face and started on Charms homework.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/8/2010, 1:11 pm

I had heard him, but just barely. I walked out of my room and stormed across into the boys dormitories. Too bad if anyone was in their boxers or something, I was coming in. After I cried, I never looked like I'd been crying other than a stuffy nose. A few guys dog whistled as I walked past. I rolled my eyes and walked until I came up to Derrick who was blocking the room I needed to get into. "Move," I told him, narrowing my eyes.

"What if I don't want to?" he replied with a smirk. He looked over me and I was very tempted to hurt him... Too bad I didn't have a chance because he pulled me towards him and kissed me on the lips. You have to understand that Derrick was a 7th year and a mega-player. He'd probably dated most of the Gryffindor and Ravenclaw girls in his year.

I was about to pull away from him when I realized that Jack could be walking in at any second. I'd been wanting to try something like this on him... and well, this was the perfect opportunity. So, I kissed Derrick back.

(xD That was long...)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 2:50 pm

[Yes it was. xD]

I picked up my books with my wand, magic, and headed to the dormitory. I set the homework down in a disorganized pile in the chair by the fire and headed up the stairs two at a time.

I stopped at the door as I always do, ever since a "friend" of mine pulled a prank of my in my second year, and hearing nothing but chuckling I pushed open the door. Kicking a bag away from the door I saw her in the room, and knew what she was trying to do. I am not the jealous type. I would not envy anyone close to her. Guess she'll find that out too late.

Instead, to try to set her off, I whistled, playing around with my well-known cocky half-smile that I had picked up from my dad.
"Jeez, if you guys like each other that much, take it outside."
The guys started laughing and I leaned against the wall behind the door, as I usually door, surverying the room.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/8/2010, 6:21 pm

I rolled my eyes and kissed him one last time before whispering in his ear if he could please leave. This time he did as I said. I ordered the rest of the guys out and glared at them. I think when Derrick backed me up it helped a little, too. I grinned triumphantly and locked the door after they all filed out.

Then, I turned to face him, the grin falling off of my face. "Well?" I narrowed my eyes at him. "Why should I forgive you? You friking put pumpkin seeds in my hair! I thought we were friends!" I practically shouted, and hoped that the walls were soundproof.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 6:26 pm

[Elle, could you read my poem, DESIGNATED DRIVER? I just wrote it and I don't think it's that bad, but I don't get too many clicks on any of my poems and I want to see what everything thinks about this one. =D]

"Look, I have a reputation. On the first day back of every year, since my first year, I prank whoever sits in front of me. I also do this on the hundredth day, and the last day of school. Usually, a weirdo named Travis sits there. I didn't think you would." I inwardly groaned; that sounded so much better in my head.

"I'm really sorry, I didn't think it'd upset you that bad." That, at least, didn't make me sound like a total jerk who cares about nithign except his reputation.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/8/2010, 6:31 pm

I kept my eyes narrowed, "Um, excuse me but I believe it was you who sat behind me, remember?" I hissed, crossing my arms over my chest. I didn't have much of a reputation, but my look meant a lot to me. The fact that he'd ruined it upset me beyond belief.

"And of course it upset me that bad! I thought you were my friend, and instead you made pumpkin seeds fly into my hair!" I growled and sat down on a random bed, facing away from him.

(Sure thing ;D I'll go read it now!)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/8/2010, 6:35 pm

[Awesome. Thanks! xD]

I walked over in front of her. "I am your friend. At least, I think I am."
I muttered something under my breath, a spell, and produced a box of Bott's Every Flavor Beans. Tossing it on the bed, I left the room and thuded down the stairs to the common room.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/8/2010, 6:41 pm

I frowned feeling somewhat abandoned suddenly. I picked up the jellybeans and realized that I was being stupid. I appreciated his friendship and wasn't willing to risk it over some stupid pumpkin seeds prank. I tried to follow him out of the room, but Derrick kept blocking my way. Finally, I just paralyzed him, "Sorry," I murmured and kissed his cheek, "but leave me alone next time and I won't have to do this."

I left him somewhere where he would be found and made my way back to the common room where I assumed that he was. "Er... sorry, I was being an idiot back there," I shrugged. "You are my friend."

I didn't mention this to him obviously, but I figured that I had been so upset with him because I knew I liked him and the fact that I still liked him after a prank like that bothered me the most.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next