The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay}

2 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay} - Page 6 Empty Re: ||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay}

Post by Mordor 6/10/2010, 12:43 am

I stood up warily when I heard her come down the stairs after me.
Nodding at her apology, "Yeah, just be careful with those; their the special edition beans so most of them taste terrible."

I winked. "Anyway, on the last day of school sit beside me."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2069

Back to top Go down

||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay} - Page 6 Empty Re: ||| Stunned {a Hogwarts roleplay}

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/10/2010, 1:01 am

I laughed, "You can count on it. You know what, maybe I'll just make a habbit it sitting beside you. Then I won't get pumpkin hair. I'm not Cinderella or something, you know." I shrugged and sat down in a plush chair, "So what are we going to do right now?" I asked, smiled at him.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Female Posts : 806

http://www.xxevrrmorrx113.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/10/2010, 9:17 am

"Oh, I don't know," I said, giving a small smile. "But we still have forty minutes left until History of Magic."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/10/2010, 2:50 pm

I shrugged, "Well I appreciate the idea, but I'm certainly not eating the jellybeans," I smiled and let them drop to the floor. "Um... we could just go flying," I suggested.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/11/2010, 11:58 pm

"Excellent idea. What kind of broom do you have? Accio broom!" I caught my Firebolt, setting the butt against the ground and leaning against it. It wasn't the newest version of the Firebolt; just the first one.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/12/2010, 2:02 am

Mordor wrote:"Excellent idea. What kind of broom do you have? Accio broom!" I caught my Firebolt, setting the butt against the ground and leaning against it. It wasn't the newest version of the Firebolt; just the first one.

I shrugged and called out the same, my Firebolt flying towards me. Mine was the newest Firebolt, however. My whole family had pitched in to get it for my birthday. "This is my broom," I replied with a smile. "I love it. You could take it for a spin if you wanted."

(I think I want her on the Quidditch team ^^)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/12/2010, 11:07 am

[Awesome. Jack is, so he can get her a spot in the team. Very Happy Jack's the Keeper.]

I fastened my eyes on the broom instantly. Then I whistled, impressed. "You must come from a family of gold to get that."
And I nodded. "That'd be awesome. Oh, and if you're good, Quidditch tryouts are this Saturday."
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/13/2010, 5:57 pm

(Awesome Very Happy)

"No," I rolled my eyes. "My whole family pitched in so that we could buy it for my birthday and I'll definitely be trying out," I nodded eagerly. "I've been wanting to be on the team ever since I was a kid but... I don't know, something always came up," I shrugged.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/19/2010, 1:10 am

“Either way, I’ve only dreamed of getting the second version of it.” I stood up, walking to the door of the common room. “We better get outside while we can.” Opening the door, I motioned for her to go first.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/19/2010, 5:28 pm

"Thanks," I smiled as he held the door open for me. I emerged from the portrait hole and started towards the quidditch pitch with my broom in hand. I turned back to make sure that he was following me.
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/19/2010, 10:54 pm

"Over here," I called, pointing down a hallway that lead to, like, nowhere. I wanted to see if she knew about the secret passageway I had discovered in my second year. That, and it was a shortcut to the front doors.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/20/2010, 2:35 am

I cocked my head but nodded, "Whatever you say, Comrade," I grinned mischievously. I went in the direction that he had pointed out.

(WB T_T)
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Mordor 6/20/2010, 10:22 pm

(No kiddin' Razz)

I nodded and started along a corridor, down a flight a stairs, turned a left, and ducked behin a tapistry. From there, I jogged down the descending steps and came out behind a another rug hanging on the wall. I was standing a few yards away fom the front doors.
Mordor
Mordor
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by xxevrrmorrx113 6/22/2010, 9:51 pm

I followed behind him a little confusedly. My head was kind of spinning. When I made it just behind him, I cocked an eyebrow slyly and smiled. "What was that all about? Trying to loose me back there?"
xxevrrmorrx113
xxevrrmorrx113
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6