The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pugs Page of Writer's Block- I have Writer's Block. :(

2 posters

Go down

Pugs Page of Writer's Block- I have Writer's Block. :( Empty Pugs Page of Writer's Block- I have Writer's Block. :(

Post by PugsRock 8/2/2009, 8:33 pm

So, this is my page about writer's block-
Which I have. I don't know what to do with Ring of Fire. Right now(it's not posted yet) but Luke tricked Maggie and she's really angry. I don't know where to go with it. It's hard to understand. I'll post what I have right now onto the thread and then you can respond.

That's a lot, but if you can help, thanks!! Smile

Last edited by PugsRock on 8/12/2009, 6:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Pugs Page of Writer's Block- I have Writer's Block. :( Empty Re: Pugs Page of Writer's Block- I have Writer's Block. :(

Post by merry312 8/5/2009, 12:50 pm

I would read the Sonny With A Chance Fan Fic. Smile I watch the show. Let me see if I can help you with the other two. Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2308

Back to top Go down

Pugs Page of Writer's Block- I have Writer's Block. :( Empty Re: Pugs Page of Writer's Block- I have Writer's Block. :(

Post by merry312 8/5/2009, 12:54 pm

OK, for the homeless girl one - I know it isn't that great - but there could be this woman who wants to take her to an orphanage but she doesn't want to and you could build off of that? xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 8/5/2009, 12:59 pm

What you could do for Ring of Fire is Matt and Luke could be fighting over Maggie and then someone hears them fighting and tells someone and it keeps getting passed on and so no one likes him anymore. xD
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by PugsRock 8/6/2009, 10:32 am

Thanks, Merry! Those are great ideas. Smile
PugsRock
PugsRock
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 7527

Back to top Go down

Post by merry312 8/6/2009, 10:36 am

Your welcome! Smile
merry312
merry312
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down