The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;;

3 posters

Go down

;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;; Empty ;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;;

Post by kay;loves;you 6/10/2010, 11:09 pm

Hellooo everyone! :-) I've decided to write a love story! Hehe..it's going to be my FIRST official story. PS-I'm kinda new at this..so it might be bad..lol!

;;Summary;;
Kallie believes in true love. She's currently single but has crushes on Alex and Fian.
On her 14th birthday, her wish comes true. One of the guy in here life is her true love, which one is it though? Is it Alex, Fian, or Ryan[Her bff]? Watch throughout the stories..there will be dramas/jealousy/romance/and more(:

Main Characters

Name: Kallie
Personality: Kallie is hopelessly romantic, she dreams on meeting her prince charming. Kallie is really nice and funny. She dislike bugs, outdoors, stereotype people, and cheerleaders. She like boys, puppies, swimming, dancing, listening to music, and anything sweet.
Appearance: Jet black long hair, with white highlights on the tip. Brown eyes, long eye lashes. She's has medium height and weight. She usually wear jeans/booty shorts/capris/t-shirts/dresses/converse/flip-flops/glasses. She NEVER wears make-up, she embraces her natural beauty.
Anthing else: She's single, have crushes on Fian and Alex. She usually hangs out with Fian, Alex, Ryan, Gigi, Bianca, and Mandy.

Name: Alex
Personality: Alex is a sport lover guy. He plays soccer, football, tennis, basketball, baseball, etc. He's pretty popular and loves to skate. He hangs out with Kallie, Fian, Gigi, Bianca, and Mandy. He dislike his step-mom. Alex's life is not that good right now, his parents got divorce. His dad re-married, and he has to live with him. He's really funny and Fian and him the ones that usually makes Kallie laugh. Oh and he's more rich than Fian.
Appearance: Dark brown hair with black highlights. Brown eyes. Tall/Muscular. Hot. Usually wear hair to the side/jeans/converse/t-shirts/sweaters/shorts.
Anything else: He's single.

Name: Fian
Personality: Fian is a quiet yet funny. He really cares about Kallie. He's actually as popular as Alex when it come to girls. Girls are always all over him. Fian doesn't play sports though, he's in a band. He loves his guitar. His parents are rich, so they travel around the world, leaving him behind. He's usually lonely when he's at home. But he hangs out with Kallie, Ryan, Gigi, Bianca, Alex, and Mandy.
Appearance: Black hair with brown highlights. Dark brown eyes. Tall/Muscular. Hot. Usually wear skinny jeans/converse/t-shirts.
Anything else: He's single.

Name: Ryan
Personality: Ryan is a goofy guy, he jokes a lot. He's actually really smart, although he get C's. He is Kallie's best friend. Ryan hangs out with Kallie, Alex, Alex, Gigi, Bianca, and Mandy. He love to play pranks on people.
Appearance: Brown hair with light brown highlights. Green eyes. Medium height/Muscular. Cute. Usually wear shorts/t-shirts/flip flops/converse/jeans.
Anything else: He's single but has a crush on Kallie.

For Bianca/Mandy/Gigi-
They are all Kallie's BFF. Bianca is girly-girl, she's a cheerleader. Kallie doesn't dislike her though. Mandy is a sporty-girl, she dislike Bianca but still hangs out with her. Gigi is the closest to Kallie, she's nice and helpful. They are all 13/14 years old and single.

Last edited by kay;loves;you on 6/12/2010, 1:05 pm; edited 2 times in total
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Female Posts : 70

Back to top Go down

;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;; Empty Re: ;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;;

Post by kay;loves;you 6/10/2010, 11:18 pm

;;Chapter 1;;

I woke up from the beeping sounds that was coming from my cell phone. There were 6 text messages from my closest friends. I smiled, today is my 14th birthday and yesterday was the last day of school. I walked down the stairs to see my mom cooking breakfast and my dad reading the newspaper, typical parents. Mom saw me and said, "Happy Birhday baby girl! This is from both of us" She gave me a brand new Louis Vuitton bag, "Oh my gosh! thank you so much!" I hugged her, I went over to dad and he was pretending that he didn't see me. "Dad?" I asked, he looked up from his newspaper and said "Yes honey?" I grinned "Can I have the party?" Dad looked at Mom, she gave him 'It's fine by me' look. "Kallie, you may have the party until midnight, and we'll be out having dinner so you don't have to worry about me ruining your party." He smiled. I was so happy, I hugged him and said "You're the coolest Dad ever!" I couldn't wait to see everyone at the party.

I invited over 50 people. I saw Bianca, Mandy, and Gigi walking towards me and giggling. "Happy Birthday!" They said, I smiled and hugged them. The girls gave me my birthday presents. Bianca gave me a cute abercrombie tote bag, Mandy gave me a pair of earrings from Tiffany & Co, and Gigi bought me converse. "Aww thanks so much! I love it you guys!" I grinned. "No problem girlie!" Bianca giggled. "Crush A and B coming, see you later girl!" They giggled and left. I saw Fian and Alex coming, "Happy Birthday Kallie." Fian grinned and gave me a cute charm bracelet. "Aww it's so cute! I love it!" I hugged him. "Eh, mine is better," Alex said, he took out a box and gave it to me. I opened the box and saw a pearl necklace. "You did NOT just get me this! It's so expensive!" I said. He grinned, "Shut up and wear it already will yah?" He put it around my necklace. I blushed, then I saw girls coming over. "Oh no, let's go Alex." Fian said, "They're going to be all over us." He added. "See you later Kallie," Alex smiled and left with Fian. I sighed, girls are always flirting with them. The girls got Fian and now flirting with him, Alex on the other hand was no where to be seen. "Oh come on Fian, just a kiss." A girl whispered. "Yeah Fian, I want a kiss too." Another whined. Fian sighed and kiss both girls. My heart sank, "This is great." I mumbled. "What's up with the long face Birthday Girl?" A familiar voice asked me. I turned around to see Ryan holding a teddy bear. I pointed to Fian, he was still kissing the girl. "Ah, jealousy is not good." He chuckled. "I am most definately NOT jealous." I lied. Ryan laughed and gave me the teddy bear. "Oh it's so cute! Thank you!" I smiled and hugged him. "Do you want to dance?" He asked. I nodded, he grabbed my hands and started dancing. I smiled, he was a great dancer. Then I saw Alex coming, "Can I cut in?" He asked. "Be my guest," Ryan said, "See you later Kallie." He smiled and walked away. Alex started dancing, I blushed. He was soo hot! Then all of a sudden, he kissed me, on the LIPS. I heard the music stopped, people were looking at us. I saw Fians' eyes, there were hurt written all over it.

-Chapter Two Coming Up- (:

Last edited by kay;loves;you on 6/12/2010, 1:39 pm; edited 7 times in total
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;; Empty Re: ;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;;

Post by Mandy-Love 6/10/2010, 11:20 pm

(I feel special! My name is in your story... Hehe...)
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

My mom thinks I'm cool...(:

So that means i AM pretty friggin amazing...

;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;; ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2
Female Posts : 4444

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/10/2010, 11:24 pm

[Haha(: Yepp you're special-ed XD JK JK]
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/10/2010, 11:31 pm

glam awaits the first chapter. XD
& glam also thinks that the plot is cool(:
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5263

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/10/2010, 11:37 pm

LOL...
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

;;Triple Trouble;; -A love story- ;;Restart the whole thing! Come check it out!;; ?total=15000&sofar=7700&base=2

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/10/2010, 11:40 pm

[Yay(: I'm making the rest of the chapter now ;D]
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/11/2010, 12:05 am

1st chapter completed(: Sorry my grammar is bad XD
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/11/2010, 12:12 am

a love triangle! oohh. xD

glam thinks this story is awesome(:
& also, glam can't wait for the next chapter.
& also, glam thinks the grammar is just fine. xD

i love your story. Very Happy
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/11/2010, 1:02 pm

(: awwww thanks so much glam! ;D im making a new chapter soon! ;D
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 3:56 pm

Cool so far... xD
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 3:56 pm

Cool so far... xD
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/11/2010, 5:39 pm

Aww thanks Mandy(:
Sorry if it's a bit boring..or if the grammar is bad XD
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Mandy-Love 6/11/2010, 6:41 pm

Naw... it's great. Smile Checkith outith my storyith... xD
Mandy-Love
Mandy-Love
Well-Known Author
Well-Known Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/11/2010, 6:46 pm

Aww thanks(: And I'll check it out right now! ;D
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/12/2010, 12:09 am

[I'm restarting the whole thing(:]
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/12/2010, 1:39 pm

^-^ First chappie is up! ;D All edited hehe!
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Blue Aqua Wind 6/12/2010, 1:55 pm

omg. woww. O.o
i love it. xD
update, update, update. Very Happy hehee.
Blue Aqua Wind
Blue Aqua Wind
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by kay;loves;you 6/12/2010, 4:47 pm

aww thanks so much glam(:
and i'll update soon hehee
kay;loves;you
kay;loves;you
Flash Fiction Scrawler
Flash Fiction Scrawler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down