The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo

+6
GirlBird18
PugsRock
DreamCatcher81
Arianna
shadowsowner888
Komoda
10 posters

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 Empty Re: No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo

Post by shadowsowner888 8/21/2009, 8:28 am

Josh = AWESOME. Very Happy
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 1312No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 2412No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 3349No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 3548No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 Empty Re: No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo

Post by Komoda 8/21/2009, 4:16 pm

I know, right? XP Thanks!!
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/21/2009, 4:34 pm

I love it!
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/21/2009, 4:46 pm

Thank you, Dream!! Smile
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/24/2009, 10:40 pm

I'm sorry if I don't get much of this done at a quick pace. BR is my main story, so I only really work on this occassionally... XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 12:42 am

The new part's after the
<><><><><><><> in Part 5. It was short, so it'll just be a continuation of five. Sorry it was so rushed through and crappily written... I'm tired. Maybe I'll edit it for you guys later.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by DreamCatcher81 8/25/2009, 1:10 am

Haha. I loved it! I don't know what the fairy dream was about but I'll probably find out soon so I'll just have to wait! xD
DreamCatcher81
DreamCatcher81
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2460

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 8/25/2009, 1:12 am

I like the new, um, half part Very Happy I hope you do some more soon, I really love this story Very Happy
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 461

http://www.pixelpuppy.net

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 9:16 am

I had a heart flutter reading that. x3 I loooove heart flutters. They feel so nice . . . lol, anyway, awesome job! Very Happy

And that's okay if you can't write a lot. xD Even though I love both your stories, I like BR better, so it's fine with me if you work on it more than this.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 1312No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 2412No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 3349No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 3548No Answer - A Finished Short Story by Mo - Page 4 3327

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 11:26 am

Muahahaha, you'll see. evil Thanks, Dream!

Thank you, Arianna! I might work more on it soon... The people crowding me are just cramping my writing space, though. (Okay, they're like twenty feet away but I'm leaning away from them for some reason..)

Thanks, Shadow! Me too... XP It's so awkward writing this stuff, though.

Yeah, I'll probably finish this before I finish BR, though. This is going to be short. nod
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 11:51 am

That's good that it's awkward. xD It means you're nowhere near as corroded as I am.

Good point. xD
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 12:11 pm

Ahaha, some could argue that... Believe me. Some of the things I've heard... O.o Like really. If you'd listen to Hollywood Undead, watch Swiftkaratechop, etc... You'd see some of the crap I get from my friends. But I don't suggest doing any of those things, though they are my reason for living. XP

Yeah. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 8/25/2009, 12:14 pm

xD Nice.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/25/2009, 12:21 pm

Yep. Lol. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Nightowl 8/29/2009, 2:55 pm

Wow, that's pretty cool! When are you adding more? Very Happy I like it plenty much. xD
Nightowl
Nightowl
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1041

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 8/29/2009, 3:50 pm

Thanks. I'll add more... Like... Idk when. I need to work on my other story first, but I might add more of this soon.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/15/2009, 9:51 am

We want more, please =3
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/17/2009, 12:02 am

That's awesome! cheesy
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/23/2009, 6:47 pm

New part! Took me long enough, eh?

Part 6

Kayda felt a splash of cold slap her face, jolting her awake. She opened her eyes in irritation to find Josh hovering over her with a mischievous grin and a dripping bucket in hand.

"Finally!" he groaned, "You're such a heavy sleeper!"

She chuckled, sitting up and shaking the water from her hair in annoyance.

Josh studied her face for a moment, causing Kayda to immediately shrink away self-consciously. "Here..." he murmured, delicately running his hand beneath her eyes. He smiled and showed her his finger tips which were covered in black. "The water screwed up your makeup a little. Sorry about that. But you really look so pretty without all that, you know."

Kayda could feel her cheeks burn, which meant she was probably red as a tomato. She changed the subject.

"Is there somewhere where I could shower?" she asked him. Judging by the soaked state of his hair, she guessed he must have found one somewhere. Or perhaps he was amusing himself by dumping water on his own head... Who knows.

"Well, no. There is a hot tub, though... You could use that."

"And where would that be?"

"Oh, I'll show you. Just follow me," he told her, waiting for Kayda to rise to her feet and come after him. He lead her to the store just across from them. They sold Jacuzzi tubs, hot tubs, Whirlpools and other similar plumbing features. There was a hot tub already running just a few feet away from them. On the ledges there were some shampoos and soaps that Josh seemed to have chosen for his own bath, along with fruity ones that Kayda assumed he got for her.

"There ya go. Meet me at Wal-Mart when you're done, 'kay?" Josh waved goodbye before wandering away.

She said bye to him, waiting until he was out of sight. When she was sure he wasn't around, she disrobed and put on the black, silver star patterned bikini that he left for her, just in case. When she got into the hot water, she relaxed as the pleasant aroma of her shampoo greeted her nostrils and the steam soothed her muscles. She was pleased that he chose coconut shampoo, for it was one of her favourites.

She could just drift away in the calming atmosphere...

<><><><><><><><>

Kayda nearly leaped out of her skin, realizing she had fallen asleep. Josh was beside her in his swim trunks, tapping her shoulder lightly. "Jesus! I just woke you up and you're already asleep again. You narcoleptic or something?" he teased.

Thank God I wore the swim suit, she thought, blinking away her sleepiness.

"I'm sorry... I don't know what's gotten into me," she chuckled.

"Maybe it's all for the better... I mean, I wouldn't have gotten to see you in a bikini otherwise, would I have?" he joked.

Kayda splashed him in mock anger and covered up her skin with her hands. In reality, she was pleased with the fact that her crush said such a thing... Even if it was crossing the line* a little.

"Oh, yes. Because seeing me in a bikini is such a wonderful sight to see," she retorted sarcastically.

Josh laughed at her and rolled his eyes. "You really are so oblivious. You'd think you would have realized it by now. I mean, I make it obvious enough, don't I?" he sighed.

Kayda's eyes widened. She could feel her heart beating. "What are you talking about?" she asked him, feeling stupid.

He opened his mouth as if to say something, but then closed it again. His blue eyes met hers and their normal softness seemed to soften into something else. Josh then put his hand against her cheek, closing the space between them.

Kayda panicked, pulling away. She had no idea how to handle the situation; she was just too shy. "Josh..."

"You know, never mind. Let's just forget this ever happened, okay?" he snapped, hurt flashing in his eyes. He got out of the hot tub, wrapped a towel around his waist and where he went after that, Kayda had no idea.

Idiot! Kayda thought, kicking the side of the hot tub in frustration.

---------------------------
* line - Just felt like randomly telling you guys that I forget to spell this word and put lign, then corrected it and put ling. But that didn't sound right so I finally put line. XP It's all that French getting to me.
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by rattyjol 9/23/2009, 7:12 pm

Awesome! cheesy Aw, poor Josh.
rattyjol
rattyjol
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

My TwigAdopts!
My DragCave Scroll!
Female Posts : 15981

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/23/2009, 7:43 pm

Lol, thanks! XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Arianna 9/24/2009, 12:45 am

Awesome Very Happy I hope you write more soon!
Arianna
Arianna
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/24/2009, 11:06 am

NUUU!! D= You ruined it, Kayda!

Oh the other hand . . . maybe now I can have Josh! Twisted Evil
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Komoda 9/24/2009, 6:42 pm

Thanks! I'll get more done this weekend.

Lol! Oh, Shadow. XP
Komoda
Komoda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 9/25/2009, 4:39 pm

I'll consider that a compliment. smug
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next