The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ ||

+7
The Mad Hatter
Noah the Flood
Malicious Nightmares
leah_hope92
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
The Newms
Cyn431
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Empty & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ ||

Post by Cyn431 7/13/2010, 11:30 pm

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Axefwp

12:04 PM

Guess what? All of the stuff that's normally in this top area is going to be in the Scatterbrain Special today, which speaks for itself as you'll see it right after I give topic credits and a playlist explanation. (Yes, I said it would be the same one as on my "Gyah. -.-" report, but I got an even more epic idea, so I chose to go with that instead.

1. All I Wanted, by Paramore. It speaks for itself—or at least I think so, anyway. Plus I still have a bit of a Paramore phase going on, so I just had to have one of their songs in here or else I would die. I think.
2. All You Wanted, by Michelle Branch. When searching for that Paramore song on Playlist, I recalled this song, which featured a similar title. I considered the lyrics, and then realized that if we pretended Michelle was a dude, this could actually possibly work as song number two (or it could have been number one, but it flowed better as number two). Anyway. Do pretend that Michelle is a dude, and the singer is another guy that stumbled across depressed girl in song one, the girl silently in denial of whatever he says in that little two-second interval between songs two and three.
3. Broken Hearts, Torn Up Letters and the Story of a Lonely Girl, by lostprophets. I'm also hitting a humongous lostprophets fan phase at the same time. At first I only knew/liked their song Rooftops (A Liberation Broadcast), but then Avé showed some of Twig "We Are Godzilla, You Are Japan", and after more digging, VOILA. Fandom. So this is the song I found literally an hour ago, and I'm in love with it, and it flowed so nicely as the singer from song two trying to further coax the girl in this whole thing.
4. (Absolutely) Story of a Girl, by Nine Days. A similar thing happened here with this song and lostprophets like the two girl songs did. Meaning, when searching for the song before this one, I saw the title and instantly thought of another song that I liked, in this case turning into song four (*pokes the bold part of number four*). This song is pretty much just the main guy's little ballad narrating what he went through for this entire playlist, and in the end, if you want to tag the music video along with it, he did end up winning. (Also, this song sounds way better on my iPod, I think this is just an incredible karaoke cover on the playlist.)

Thanks to Leah, Tsu and Muffin for topic ideas, but the first one is mine. x3

THE SCATTERBRAIN SPECIAL
Reality Check
This is just me going on and on about what's happened the past week and a half.

Let me start by saying I apologize for not having written a blog in the past, like, nine days (*glances at fourth song artist* what a coincidence). I know, it's torture without me, and it's been torture for me too. Razz No, I don't really expect any of you to feel like that, as I don't call my blogs much, but okay. That's why I have intentions to make this the largest blog I can to make up for my 20k word count debt, or whatever it is now, and whatever's left I'll try to make up in PRP replies and my story, which I really need to get back to writing.

So, let's see... I think I'm gonna do this backwards. Let's talk about today first. Not a lot's happened yet, though later I get to help my mom redesign my sister's battered up DSi cover which is sitting right next to me. And if my sister behaves we get to go to Culver's. I've never been there, but I saw they were selling this one cookie dough concrete (which is like a blizzard—just letting you know that "concretes" is a pretty popular term and are a good food in Missouri), and I fell in love instantly. So now I must must go there. And if my sister misbehaves I'm going to trap her in the basement with me and force her to get 100% on expert Band Hero drums before she can go back upstairs for anything other than hygienic necessities.

Yesterday. Well, we went to the library, and I picked up White Is For Magic. It's now going to be what I do when I'm forced to my room at midnight: read that book. Unfortunately that trend won't last long, 'cause just last night I spent two hours reading instead of going to sleep, getting me to page 116 or something like that. You know what's weird? I didn't fall asleep until like two thirty in the morning, and then I wake up at eight something. Oh, and also yesterday, we went to QuikTrip and got soda. I'd share why I'm ashamed of having done so, but I'd probably get in trouble for sharing the little inside joke between my real life friends. XD

Sunday (right?). I don't remember—OH YEAH! My mom dragged me downstairs that night to let me know that my autistic sister wanted to play Band Hero. I was freaking elated, 'cause I know I'm supposed to get as much interaction with her as possible, and Band Hero's a really easy way to do that 'cause I play it at least once a day. She may have only played three songs on beginner drums, but oh well, it's a start that I'm really excited with. And then later on after some more Fudge Tracks Edy's ice cream, I dragged my dad downstairs, who then played medium drums which is the same level I'm on. We failed like half the songs, even though I did my best ninety-nine percent average job on expert guitar, but it was still pretty cool to play with Dad again. I'm not sure if he'll be doing it again any time soon though, 'cause he was really sore afterward. I don't blame him, I get sore after an hour of drumming too. xP

Saturday. About four houses on the street woke up to find out something of their property got paint balled the night before. We got two rocks of our house painted for free from that incident, as well as our mailbox. Pink and purple. How lovely. Our across-the-street neighbor got one of their sidewalk lights painted red. A middle school counselor got her concrete benched sprayed too. Our next door neighbors got their mailbox paint balled. Yet we were the only ones to call the police on the matter. Huh. Ever since my puppy Tootsie has been paranoid over the matter every night at about ten forty. Along with the arrival of my Band Hero drum set and the following blistering of my right index finger from so much usage, that's about all that happened.

Friday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! On that day I got a $100 Borders gift card as well as a $150 prepaid Visa. Happy happy day. x3 I haven't used any of it yet, but I do know I'm going to use the Borders card on that new Last Dragon Chronicles book that's supposed to come out soon (I think? I'd like any fellow fan to verify that), as well as Poirot Investigates (third book in Agatha Christie series thing). Maybe I'll get Life of Pi too, which is this one book that Keri mentioned in one of her blogs. As for the Visa, I'm gonna get the movie Push, but otherwise I'm not sure about that either. Oh, and dinner was Domino's Pizza. I looooooooove Domino's. What a Face

For the most part, all the other days were insignificant.

Templates
This is precisely why I've found the inability to blog: templates, templates, templates. While I don't think of my templates as much, apparently everybody else thinks they're amazing. How do I know that? My template shop has been flooded with orders. *.* I'm glad in a way though, because it's letting me have a lot more practice with Pixlr, the main art program I use nowadays since this one font I downloaded pretty much denies access into Paint. Besides, Pixlr's got so many more possibilities. For example, creating text blocks so that all fonts are visible—no matter who has the font downloaded and who doesn't, it's visible. Those seem rather enjoyable. Why, I don't know, they just do.

The other day I got an order from Mrs. Jessi O'Shea, and while it ended up the most complicated, I think it was probably my favorite. Why? Because I've never, ever, made a template with a background other than the typical transparent thing. This template had a black background. For some reason I also enjoyed the fact I had to provide a manual as to how to work the template and how to write replies on it and whatnot. I guess it just made it feel even more sophisticated and special. And how I had to keep making edits to make it absolutely perfect. That was kind of fun too, considering my slight perfectionism.

I'm sorry, I'm probably bragging now. I promise I'll shut up about templates as soon as I provide the finished product of my most prized work. Eh heh.

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || 4rxi0o

Nail Polish
Ah, manicures. While it's all glittery, well, while I never really put it this way before, I'm starting to think that the only form of beauty on a person that matters is the kind that sticks. Like makeup and nail polish don't really matter to me. Yes, this sounds like something your mother would say so cheesy like, but oh well, it's what I think, even if I don't have any of it. The only exception to that little rule there is Halloween.

Pepper Spray
Gyah, Leah, now I want to buy some so I can kill some boys from my school. -.- But I can't. I'd get killed myself for that, considering an Ikigami is not allowed to steal a life. It's probably fun to mess with though. Yet Tasers must be more fun. Eh, this ramble failed.

Miley Cyrus
Leah, are you asking me to die? O.O Eh, my Party in the USA parody is enough said about that crazy person, as well as what I said on the debate about her: can't sing, is trying to be *bleep*ty like all the other big pop stars out there because she thinks it's okay now that she's eighteen or whatever, and the only reason she isn't just like any other teenager is because her famous dad spoiled her rotten into being filthy popular and rich. 'Nuff said.
(Oh, and I'd share that parody, but I'd get in trouble for that. Eh heh.)

Lindsey Lohan
Dr. Drew to Ke$ha about her drinking: ♪ This behavior's a dead end, and P Diddy is not your friend. You'll end up like Lindsey Lohan—Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-Lo-han. ♫

Gotta love Key of Awesome.

Avvies & Siggies
Avvy is awesome. Ciggies are not.

Oh, wait, wrong interpretation. xD Oh well.

Tattoos
They're these rebellious pieces of artwork you practically get super-glued to your skin because you don't feel like looking human. Okay, not really, but let's just say that after seeing pictures of old women with the tattoos they got fifty years ago, I don't think highly of that form of permanent makeup. (Oh, another thing—that's the one type of "beauty that sticks" that doesn't apply to what I said about nail polish earlier. 'Cause to me it isn't really beauty.)

Tsu's Favorite Bands
Yeah, I'm just going to merge this into one huge ramble.

Let's start with Metallica! Popular in the eighties, this metal band is probably a major legend in the genre of metal. It may not be my favorite type of music, but I have a thing for a few of their songs: Cyanide, Trapped Under Ice, this other one I can't remember the name of, and their cover of Ecstasy of Gold. I don't know which I like better, the rough taste of the song by Metallica, or the more classical original by Ennio Morricone. Metallica's more fun to listen to, but Ennio's more fun to sing, 'cause I fancy myself some High Bs. Razz Oh well. Metallica ftw.

I will say I'm much more fond of Iron Maiden. They're also a metal band, but there's something about them that I just like better. It's funny, I think I may know even less songs by them than I do Metallica. I know for fact that I'm familiar with Two Minutes to Midnight (woo hoo!) and The Number of the Beast, but there's probably others that have escaped my mind for the moment. If you play any of the Guitar Hero games, not Band Hero, and you've gotten far enough into whatever game you have, chances are you know Iron Maiden. At least in games three and five. If that doesn't apply to you, go look up Two Minutes to Midnight on YouTube. Noweth.

The last one I'm gonna talk about is Three Days Grace. Really, I know close to nothing about these guys. I know they have this song called Riot, which I'm not very fond of myself, but otherwise I'm totally blank on this band. YouTube?

Fingerless Gloves
While they are cool, I kind of wonder what the point of fingerless gloves is. I always thought gloves were supposed to be mittens (I first wrote muffins, then I wrote miffins xD) that allowed you to grip things while protecting your fingers. Not just a palm guard. But okay.

Leather Jackets
It's a deer you wear on your arms, shoulders and back as protection from the cold. Or at least that's how I translate it. ._.

Black Cookies
Well, they're cookies that you food color black.
And they aren't burnt. But people will think they are so you get to keep them all to yourself in spite of the fact someone seeing you eat one may think you're weird. Or something like that. I dunno. I just thought up something real quickly. xD

And guess what time it is now? ^^

TWIGWOOD
in Harry Potter

Harry Potter
I'm just going to forewarn you all that some of my choices may be slightly biased due to a few nicknames that some of my friends were given. This is one of those areas, considering I'm not going to be handing out the role of James Potter. Harry was his direct descendant, and Noah's nickname for a time was Prongs, being James' nickname, in a sense passed on to Harry... Yeah. So Noah gets to be Harry.

Ron Weasley
He's a redhead ginger face that's an awesome sidekick in his own little way. It appears that Ron only wants to be of assistance. Hope nobody minds, but I'm gonna go ahead and take the dorky role. ^^; Believe it or not, I think that second sentence really suits me. I'm the kind of girl that really only wants to please others with what she has to offer, and if she can find a smile, she's content. Except I wouldn't call Ron a she.

Hermione Granger
I consider Hermione an incredibly intelligent girl with a bright personality and sort of mixed in style—like, I don't think she's fashion savvy, but I don't know if she's opposed to it necessarily. Plus she can really throw a punch. I can't be sure about that last part, but when writing about Hermione and this role, I quickly began thinking of twilighter/Dani. So she gets to be Hermione. (;

Lord Voldemort
You all know who Voldy is. And Mia gets the role. Hands down.

Draco Malfoy
He's this naughty little boy, running around causing shenanigans, but he has a softer side too. Originally I had thoughts on these two guys, but then I remembered that I had intentions to use them as the Weasley twins. So I gotta find somebody else for Draco. Eeny meeny miny moe, catch a tiger by his—oh, hi Poppers. hi there!

Ginny Weasley
She's a confident girl with a strong will and a lively personality. For some reason Ginny's character is shouting at me "Twarry, Twarry, Twarry..." So be it. Twarry, you get to be Miss Weasley over here.

Fred Weasley
Out of the two twins, Thing One is the one that's more daring and insensitive, and is also more of the leader between them. This is where I chose to debate whether Forrey or Seal would be better, that kind of thing. (Why is it always those two?) After thinking, I had a feeling that Seal sometimes got crazier than Forrey, or at least in my opinion. Otherwise they were equal.

George Weasley
Thing Two is the one that's a bit more gentle with his jokes, thought that doesn't mean he isn't a trickster. This is where Forrey stands, and I have nothing else to say on that matter.

Albus Dumbledore
DUMBLEDORE! cheesy Well, he's the wise Headmaster of Hogwarts, and is really nice though sometimes he may seem a little loopy. Considering he's the leader, guess what Muffin? You're back in Twigwood! As Dumbledore. ;D

Severus Snape
Sevvy is this wicked dude that can really dance. Eh heh. I don't feel like saying more though. I just have this strange feeling that Wormy/Cassie would be a great Snapers. o.o (Haha, Snapers... He should snapper when doing the Snaper!)

Luna Lovegood
She's this Hufflepuff kid that can be considered a bit odd, but if you get past that, you can tell that she's a really nice girl. Without a doubt, I can tell this is a description that perfectly fits our great B. ^^

Sirius Black
He's Harry's awesome godfather, and a werewolf. Again, my little bias is coming in here. Taylor_Padfoot obviously has the nickname Padfoot, which was Sirius' nickname when he was amongst the Marauders of Hogwarts (or whatever you wanna call that foursome), so yup, Taylor gets to be Sirius.

Hagrid
He's this cuddly guy that would probably be loyal to you forever and ever if you manage to befriend him. Hummity hum hum. I'm thinking maybe... Um. XD This is tough. Well, Heather's a really loyal person, I know that much. So maybe she can be Haggy? :3

Dobby
DOBBY'S SOCK!

*cough* I'm sorry, I had to do it. Anyway. He's the greatest elf you'll probably ever meet (he is an elf, right?) and will also be very loyal as well, though he'd be more of a helper rather than the guardian type that Hagrid is. Something about Dobby says "Avvy" to me, and I have no idea whatsoever. o_O But since I don't have any better plan, I guess Avé gets the honor of being Dobby.

I can't believe that within that entire thing I didn't use Hyro. At all. Nada. Zilch. Blank. Wow.

I feel like talking a little more over here to try and build up a few extra words to this blog, which I'm very proud of. So a little while ago I was watching the All-Star Game. I'm really happy, 'cause when I left, we were beating them three to one! Salvation is returning to the National League! invisible trampoline I thank the firefly that left my window when I started watching, 'cause I think he flew over to Anaheim to help us win. 'Cause Flicky is awesome like that. (And yes, Flicky is different than myself (I'm Flickyr4371 on Band Hero, not Flicky.)

So, um, let's talk some more. In forty minutes from now (10:20 PM) I'm going to turn on channel fifty, also known as ABC Family (the one with PLL on it), and watch some Whose Line Is It Anyway?. 'Cause it's awesome like that. I hope Chip Esten is on again. He's probably my most favorite person that's ever frequently appeared as the fourth person in the cast (Wayne Brady, Colin Lochrie and Ryan Stiles are almost always the other three). Plus he's cute. XD And he can sing. And he's funny. And he isn't dirty like that Brad Sherwood that sometimes comes on. Then again, all the guys are dirty, thought not as bad as Brad... *shudders* I'd give an example, but I'd get in, like, MAJOR trouble. Eh heh.

Alright, I've had enough. Let's get to the questions.

1. Glad to see my blog again?
2. Which league do you want to win the All-Star Game?
3. Do you want a Blizzard right now?
4. I think you'd rather a trick than a treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like?

That was the worst fourth question ever. Ever. Sigh.

¡Adios muchachos!

Toodles,

—| Cyn

10:28 PM

Original Word Count: 96427
Word Count After Blog: 99889 (can I just bump this to 100k already? >.>)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Empty Re: & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ ||

Post by The Newms 7/14/2010, 12:08 am

Wow Cyn, when you told me you were going to write a rambling blog, you really meant it xD

Why certainly. It usually amused me xD

Eh, I don't really follow baseball, but probably the American League.

Now that you mention it....

4. I think you'd rather a trick than a treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like?

I like Starburst. Nomnomnomnom = 3
Uh, as for topics...? I dunno. Talk about.....PALM TREES!
....Not sure why I said that. o.0
The Newms
The Newms
Novelette Scribe
Novelette Scribe

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Siggy

Female Posts : 773

Back to top Go down

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Empty Re: & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ ||

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/14/2010, 12:28 am

You know what's really weird? xD In the whole Harry Potter series, Ginney was like my second or third favorite charrie! o_O

1. Glad to see my blog again?]
nod Yes, missus Ronald Weasley. xD (as you can see, I take Harry Potter very seriously. -_-)
Um, is that baseball? I don't watch baseball. But if there's Canada, go Canada! Very Happy
no I had a large one this afternoon.
ELMO. Very Happy
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Siggy & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Siggy & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Siggy & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 1:39 am

@Newms: ... Eh heh. xD Yeah. And I'm still about 17k behind. >.> All the more inspiration to go to the eye doctor, get it over with and come back to Band Hero No, silly brain, WRITE!

1. Splendid. applause
2. Sorry dude, but we (NL) won. xD After thirteen stinkin' years. Considering the high probability the ASG thirteen years ago was on my birthday, I blame myself. Razz
4. What about palm trees with cocoStarbursts on them? ^^

@Twarry: Whoa. :O Sweet!

1. So now I'm married to myself? xD Who would have thought I was such a narcissist.
2. Well, there's Toronto of the AL, the league which won thirteen years straight until today. Eh heh.
3. You lucky duck. :O
4. My sister's been watching Elmo in Spanish for the past week. e.e He's still cool though, so it's a very nice topic. nod
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 1:55 am

I have to look at Whose Is It Anyway tomorrow............

1. Glad to see my blog again? YES. nod
2. Which league do you want to win the All-Star Game? American League, I guess. I guess I should know this stuff, since I watch baseball atleast 6 games a week or something like that.
3. Do you want a Blizzard right now? Sure? I've never had a Blizzard, not that I remember.....
4. I think you'd rather a trick than a treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like? ... 2012, popping balloons, snoring, and six flags.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9887

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 9:15 am

Really? applause

1. Yay. :3
2. Wow, now I feel so alone. xD But it's awesome that you watch baseball any-a-hippo.
3. Then you should have a blizzard. o:
4. Hm. Snoring in Six Flags and someone popping balloons in your face to wake you up just before 2012.
xD Sorry, I was bored.
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/14/2010, 9:33 am

1. Glad to see my blog again? Yes! VOLDYMIA! cheesy [Makes me think of.. Moldy Mia. =_=]
2. Which league do you want to win the All-Star Game? Same answer as Twarry/Jolly Holly Molly Dolly. nod
3. Do you want a Blizzard right now? Yes. D:
4. I think you'd rather a trick than a treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like? . . .
House Keys, Pictures, Cell Phones, Blank DVDs, Movies, Video Games, MP3, iPods, Speakers, Computers, Internet, Time, CDs, Dogs, Statues, Baseball Caps, Cameras, Books.
XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 9:38 am

DUh!
I don't follow baseball. If anything, the only sport I sorta follow is soccer.
Not reaaly. My caramel frappe is sufficent ^^
I'm lazy today so...(xD)
Caramel Frappes
Vibram Fivefinger Shoes (Google them, or just PM me asking for the website ^^)
aaand...
the game of Ninja (again, either google/youtube it or ask me xD)
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 9:55 am

Cyn, I must correct you on something because my OCD is willing me to...
Luna Lovegood= Ravenclaw.
SORRY.
OCD.
D:
xD

1. Glad to see my blog again? Yus! :3
2. Which league do you want to win the All-Star Game? I 'dunno. >.> BUT YOU MADE ME LOSE THE GAME.
3. Do you want a Blizzard right now? Yes. D:
4. I think you'd rather a trick than a treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like? Why was Heather's post messed up? Did Nemo die in the BP oil spill? Will I be able to think of more topics?

Last edited by The Mad Hatter on 7/14/2010, 10:08 am; edited 1 time in total
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 10:01 am

This is for the other blog that I didn't comment on;

YES! I'M EDWARD! ♥️ Thank you for making me Edward, because, well, I luff him. x] He's the bestest vampie of them all! nod [Haters, beware, I have a chainsaw. >.>]
EDIT: But also, that means, I'm Noey's enemy. ]: And he's like my best [dude] friend....soo...BAD CYN!

And for today's blog;

YEA HAGRID!!!! =D Hagrid's one of my favorites! And what's funny is my mom knows a guy who's freakishly like Hagrid. He's big like Hagrid, imposing-looking like Hagrid, rides a motorcycle like Hagrid, and is actually nice like Hagrid.
HIS NAME, YOU ASK!?
Louie.
xD
But he's still awesome. He even ended up standing in line and buying the 7th HP book for me at midnight when it came out, even though I didn't even know him, (my mom asked him to for her). ^_^
End of epic Hagrid rant. xD

1. Glad
to see my blog again? Yes! ^_^ I read almost all of them, sometimes I don't comment, but I enjoy reading them.
2. Which league do you want to
win the All-Star Game? I don't know...? Is it baseball or basketball? I don't know and I don't care, honestly. Razz
3. Do you want a Blizzard
right now? Dunno, never had one.
4. I think you'd rather a trick than a
treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like? YES! How'd you know?! CANDY CORN...uhm...okay, I give up on candy, here's my topic idea:
Why Noah's Fivefinger shoes are ugly [hehehahaha >:]].
Why do people say Your Mom to everything?
Why are younger siblings (especially sisters) bratty?
Why am I asking questions that begin with why?
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

MATT II IS MY OLDER BROTHER! =D
Credit to Ave for my amazing siggie. [:
Female Posts : 9059

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 10:06 am

Why was it that my post got so messed up!? >.>
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Noah the Flood 7/14/2010, 10:13 am

MY SHOES ARE NOT UGLY HEATHER YOU ARE JUST JEALOUS
xDD
Sorry for that outburst *smooths shirt*
Noah the Flood
Noah the Flood
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Male Posts : 10544

Back to top Go down

Post by The Mad Hatter 7/14/2010, 10:13 am

FWEFS HAD AN OUTBURST.
:O
The Mad Hatter
The Mad Hatter
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 9056

Back to top Go down

Post by Dragon Lover 7/14/2010, 10:38 am

I AM NOT JEALOUS NOAH THEY ARE JUST UGLY.
I give no xD smiley to this post. o.O
xD
Yes I do....
I do not apologize for my outburst...>:]
Dragon Lover
Dragon Lover
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by shadowsowner888 7/14/2010, 10:55 am

1. OMGYESSSSSS
2. The mean kitty. >.>
3. Now I do! Thanks a lot, missy. tongue
4. I want toe trucks! Not tow trucks, but toe trucks. nod

Heehee, and I'm so honored to be Dumbledore. :33
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || 1312& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || 2412& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || 3349& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || 3548& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 12:50 pm

@Tsu:

1. But you is Voldy Mia, not Moldy Mia. wink
4. Wow. xD Those all sound splendiferous. ;D Especially the internet. And iPods. And video games. And iPods. And computers. And IPODS!

@Noah:

3. Nice. ^^ I'd agree further if my morning head could figure out what a caramel frappé was.
4. Vibram Five Finger Shoes? o.O *goes to Google* OH MY GOSH! Last year my wacky math teacher wore those and exaggerated how awesome they were. Despite nobody in my school after that dared lay eyes on any other pair and express interest, I've always considered getting a pair just to see what they're like.
The Game of Ninja... *Google again* Um, I hope I got the right one. xD I'll do it though, looks pretty cool.

@Cassie: MEEP! xP Sorry about that.

2. I'm sorry. ):
3. You said the same thing Mia did. :O
4. XD I love the Nemo topic right there.

@Heatheroo: Aw, I'm sorry. Wait, who did I make Noah be on that last blog? I forgot. XD

Wow. :O That's epic. I have nothing more to say.

2. It's baseball. >.> But haha, I won't get all grumpy on you.
3. :O You. Go to DQ. Noweth.
4. Candy corn! cheesy
I like that second topic very much. ;D Eh heh.

@Outbursters: This is bringing world peace, so it will bring peace to you. o.o https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=--bqFOdb6_g

@Muffin:
2. SPARTA. xD Well, I dunno if you mean Sparta, but I immediately thought of him. And I think while Flicky helped the NL, Sparta helped the AL. o.o
3. You're welcome! ;D Is Rick hungry too?
4. Ooh, a toe truck. o:

You should be! applause
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Malicious Nightmares 7/14/2010, 1:27 pm

1. Yes. Voldy Mia is better than Moldy Mia. XD
3. OMG. You're right. We said that exact same thing. O-o
4. I see you like iPods.. XD
Malicious Nightmares
Malicious Nightmares
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 19506

http://www.shadowfire.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 1:31 pm

1. Quite so. XD
3. I think somebody needs to be Jinxed... o.e
4. Mm-hm. I also like iPods. Did you know that? cheesy
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 3:13 pm

Cyn431 wrote:Really? applause

1. Yay. :3
2. Wow, now I feel so alone. xD But it's awesome that you watch baseball any-a-hippo.
3. Then you should have a blizzard. o:
4. Hm. Snoring in Six Flags and someone popping balloons in your face to wake you up just before 2012.
xD Sorry, I was bored.

What's it about?

2. Mmhmm. xD
3. I should, shouldn't I?
4. Wow. xD OOOOOOOH! And Mac vs Laptop.
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 3:20 pm

It's not really "about" anything. Just four comedians putting on improvisational comedy skits. ;D For example, one of the skits is known as Hoedown, and before starting Drew Carrey will ask the audience for a topic, and then without previous planning the four people doing the skit will have to make up a quick little twenty second verse of a song about whatever topic the audience provides. If that makes sense.
If it didn't, go to this link. Razz

3. You should. :3
4. Mac v. Laptop? I could see that working... Okay! (But first I gotta write my Twig Times article. XD)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 3:32 pm

Cyn431 wrote:It's not really "about" anything. Just four comedians putting on improvisational comedy skits. ;D For example, one of the skits is known as Hoedown, and before starting Drew Carrey will ask the audience for a topic, and then without previous planning the four people doing the skit will have to make up a quick little twenty second verse of a song about whatever topic the audience provides. If that makes sense.
If it didn't, go to this link. Razz

3. You should. :3
4. Mac v. Laptop? I could see that working... Okay! (But first I gotta write my Twig Times article. XD)

No I understand. :3

3. uh huh. I should. Then we can have a Blizzard dance party! invisible trampoline
4. xD I only have a paragraph done, and I'm stuck. :O I just thought of something! We could switch, if you want. xD
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 5:16 pm

Oh, okay. You should watch the link anyway. xD It's a Sound Effects skit where they pull two audience members to do sound effects while Colin and Ryan do some act and prompt the audience people for noise. The one in the link is almost the funniest.

3. Woo hoo! invisible trampoline Blizzard dance parties are awesome.
4. We've been PMing over the matter, so I find no need to respond. xD
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by leah_hope92 7/14/2010, 5:24 pm

Ah, okay. I'll watch it.

3. Dance parties are awesome. nod
4. Guess what?! Albert Einstein was a lazy gray too. No, he wasn't. But he was a procrastinator. nod
leah_hope92
leah_hope92
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Cyn431 7/14/2010, 6:10 pm

You won't regret it! ;D (And this one is the funniest, might I add. If you liked the first one, you'll love this one.)

3. If you know how to dance. XD
4. OMG! :O So we're like Einstein?

(Oh, and if you watch that first link, watch this one too. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2UqtBx5sfq4 Yes, I am full of it. Razz)
Cyn431
Cyn431
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by LuckyPenny666 7/14/2010, 7:15 pm

TWIGWOODINHARRYPOTTER. :O

1. Glad to see my blog again? Very. Very Happy
2. Which league do you want to win the All-Star Game? Hmmm...maybe American. Though they didn't win.
3. Do you want a Blizzard right now? I dunno. I've never had one. I would, however, like a Godiva drink. cheesy
4. I think you'd rather a trick than a treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like? I don't celebrate Halloween, so how about...dreidels. Very Happy
LuckyPenny666
LuckyPenny666
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next