The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ ||

+7
The Mad Hatter
Noah the Flood
Malicious Nightmares
leah_hope92
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
The Newms
Cyn431
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 Empty Re: & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ ||

Post by shadowsowner888 7/15/2010, 5:12 pm

2. So was that an actual sorta legit answer, then? o_O If so, I want my money back. (Cus I was indeed referring to Sparta. grin)
3. Oh yes! :3 How did you know?
4. Yess.

I think I need to go rewatch Potter Puppet Pals now. xD Or, like, beg my mom to finally allow me to read HP.
shadowsowner888
shadowsowner888
Admin

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 1312& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 2412& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 3349& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 3548& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 3327

Female Posts : 24391

http://www.shadowsowner888.com

Back to top Go down

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 Empty Re: & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ ||

Post by Mrs. Twarry Matsuda 7/15/2010, 7:14 pm

Cyn431 wrote:@Twarry: Whoa. :O Sweet!

1. So now I'm married to myself? xD Who would have thought I was such a narcissist.
2. Well, there's Toronto of the AL, the league which won thirteen years straight until today. Eh heh.
3. You lucky duck. :O
4. My sister's been watching Elmo in Spanish for the past week. e.e He's still cool though, so it's a very nice topic. nod

I know. o_o

1. I guess you are. xD
2. Heh.
3. Very Happy
4. o___e Yes, Elmo is always cool. ;D
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Mrs. Twarry Matsuda
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

& black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 Siggy & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 Siggy & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 Siggy & black and white reruns ♪ | that escape from my mouth ♫ || - Page 2 Siggy
Female Posts : 5932

http://role-playemp.roflforum.net/forum.htm - Mine http://role-p

Back to top Go down

Post by Avé 7/18/2010, 11:18 pm

Oh my. I get Dobby. I'm so proud of myself. XD

1. Glad to see my blog again? Well, of course! You're blogs are rather wonderful. ^^
2. Which league do you want to win the All-Star Game? Um. Um. I'll stick to the World Cup and Tour de France, 'kay thanks.
3. Do you want a Blizzard right now? Oh, yes. ._.
4. I think you'd rather a trick than a treat. What kind of candy *cough*topics*cough* would you like? I'd like Twix -cough-Why Lady Gaga is Awesome (I'm sure that's gonna be hard for you. XD)-cough- please!
Avé
Avé
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 5955

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2