The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

+2
Miss_Alice
Yoshi'sLove
6 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Empty "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/12/2010, 11:42 pm

Ugh. The day is no where near ending, and you, yeah YOU, are falling asleep in the lecture hall. Your neighbor snaps his fingers in front of your face. "Hey... you know Dr. Brennzilla will be mad if you fall asleep again. Get it together." He goes back to his notes, and Dr. Brennan has not noticed his whispered scolding.
You look down at your own incomplete notes. With the informtation you have in front of you, you come to one conclusion: You are royally screwed over.
But, you're saved! The bell chimes, and everyone races for the door. Except...
"Excuse me?"
NO! Brennzilla is about to confront you about falling asleep.
You trudge over, discouraged about getting off easy. "Hey, Dr. Brennan, I'm sor-"
"I was just wondering if you would like to have an internship at the Jeffersonian? It would get you out of these classes, and more importantly," her voice dropped to a whisper. "Having to break new interns in will get me out of these classes."
You stare in total shock. You nod mutely, and she hands you a piece of paper.
Wow, she had this whole thing planned in her head, you think to yourself.
The Jeffersonian, hmm?

Dude, you LOVE working here! The equipment is better than the lame stuff you use in grad school, and the people here actually KNOW things. You've not gotten a case yet, as what these people seem to be anticipating, but the "Limbo" cases, as Angela (the slightly weird artist) calls them, have been keeping you busy. The "Squints", a sobriquet they apparently gave to themselves, have been testing you on everything. Flesh, bones, bugs, dirt- I mean, soil, everything.
"It's just really nice to have some new blood around here, you know what I mean?" Angela says.

So, you up for the challenge? Can you guys do it? Here are some rules:
1.) Follow ALL of Shadow-Sama's rules! On threat of internet death.
2.) No disses on ANY character except FOR: a.) You play that character or b.) That character is an original and no one is currently playing them.
3.) If you're going to have to characters fall in love, UNLESS THEY'RE YOURS AND/OR SOMEONE ELSES MADE CHARRIES, please run it by me. There are certain people you can't fall in love with. :/ Sorry.
4.) NO GRAPHIC DETAILS ON BODIES!!!! Alice and I will be detailing bodies, but you can make suggestions for cases that Alice and I will talk about. You must PM one of us with the details of the case, including interrogations, crime scenes, evidence, suspects, and who is the murderer.
5.) If you're going to find a body or bring us a case you must run it by me and Alice, and Cam (me) will make an announcement.
6.) I have to suggest that you only take ONE original character. Sorry, but if everyone gets at least one, then we'll divvy up the remainders. Smile
7.) HAVE FUN!!!!

People that are NOT available for falling in love:
Hodgins
Brennan (OBVIOUSLY)
Booth (OBVIOUSLY)
Vincent
If you play VINCENT or HODGINS just to let you know, we (me and Alice) are going to fall for them. Just to let you know.
B&B can only fall in love with each other.
Anyone else is free game!
Just to make sure you read through the whole thing, and didn't skate over everything or copy anyone else, you need to put your, or your character's, favorite book in the thing labeled Blackberries. Little thing I learned from Rosehh.
I am also not allowing anyone to play Cam or Brennan. I will be Cam, so I can make announcements, and Alice will be playing Brennan so she can make announcements. Sorry if you wanted to play them. It's just that I don't feel like playing Bancroft. :/

Uh, here's the form, just delete all of the stuff I wrote:

Name: You do have one, right?
Minor: What are you minoring in for school?
Crush: If you have one...
Background: How'd you get here?
Blackberries:

MY character forms:

Name: Camille Saroyan
Minor: How should I know?
Crush: Uh, I'll have to think one up...
Background: Cop for ten years, then New York State coroner up until becoming head of forensics at the Jeffersonian Institute in DC. Came for the better equipment, stainless steel autopsy tools, and a table with a drain.
Blackberries: I don't know hers, so I'll put mine: King Of The Wind

Name: Miyu Oshibonni
Minor: Ninja-ology!!!!!! No, it's criminology/entomology....
Crush: Vincent
Background: The twins are Booth's younger cousins, so be prepared to be friendly if you're Booth. After graduating college, Miyu set off to find work. Three months later, she and her 30 Minute younger Sister Alice opened up their record company: "Tokyo Onii Records". Then, they both scored a job at the Jeffersonian because they both batted their misty green eyes at Bancroft. Good thing it worked. They soon afterwards discovered that their cousin worked with Temperance Brennan and her band of "squints". They abandoned *insert whatever they were doing before HERE, Onii~Sama* and came to work at the Medico-Legal Lab, because they also knew Cam from when they were little kids. Their mother lives in LA, and their father is almost always away on business, usually in Japan. They have a big brother who works for the...um... CIA! (Yeah, that's a good one.) They rarely see him, execpt for when they are working a case, and when THAT happens, Booth makes them interrogate Sayano themselves. Which usually don't move the case in any direction execpt for a huge squiggly line.
Blackberries: Bred In The Bone/Buried Deep (xD)

Other characters:
Alice: Brennan and Alice
Mioko: Fisher and Becca
Smirf: Becca D.

Totally weird thought. On the Bones forum, the official one, there was a person named Smirf. And she was like best buds with a person named Stayuff.... hm.....

Last edited by Miss_Miyu on 4/24/2010, 8:27 pm; edited 5 times in total
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by Miss_Alice 4/12/2010, 11:45 pm

I am Dr. Temperance Brennan. Fear me. Rawr.
"I don't know what that means..."
Name: Temperance Brennan.
Crush: -.- His name is Seeley Joseph Booth. *ahem*
Background: Dr. Temperance Brennan (Real Name= Joy Keenan) was abounded at age 19. She was put into the foster system. She makes her way through house-after-house before finally getting out of the system. As an adult Temperance regards herself as an orphan, believing her mother and father would have had to have died to have fallen out of her life so quickly and completely. Socially inept with little popular cultural knowledge she throws herself completely into studying. Emotionally withdrawn, she has trouble connecting with people and in an effort to prevent herself getting hurt again she often distances herself from people, including the victims that lay before her in her lab. However, a few romantic interests come and go through her life and at one point she is involved with her Professor at Northwestern University. {Thank you Wiki...}
Blackberries: Bred in the Bone... the other books she wrote...

I am Alice, I like scary movies. Rawr.
Name: Alice Oshibonni.
Minor: *shifty eyes* Ninjaology. e.e Nah, her minor is Criminology.
Crush: Hodgins.
Background: After graduating college, Alice set off to find work. Three months later, she and her 30 Minute Older Sister Miyu opened up their record company: "Tokyo Onii Records". Then, they both scored a job at the Jeffersonian because they both batted their misty green eyes at him. Good thing it worked. {Onii~Sama, You can add anything else if you want...}
Blackberries: Oi. Um, I'm going to say the Vladimir Tod Series, Alice in Wonderland and The Looking Glass Wars.

Last edited by Miss_Alice on 4/13/2010, 8:47 pm; edited 3 times in total
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/13/2010, 8:41 pm

Name: Rebecca Palmer she also goes by Becca
Minor: Criminology
Crush: Fisher
Background: After she graduated from college she went to the Jeffersonian and apiled there and was super super spursied that she even got in.
Blackberries: I know now! Procter of the Small Quartet and The Last Song...

{Can I play Fisher?}

Last edited by Mioko on 4/15/2010, 8:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/14/2010, 10:18 pm

{Accepted, Onii~Sama!}

{Mioko- I can't accept yours until you fix it. Read the rules again. All of the rules, please. Do not skip anything, or I can't accept it at all. If you want to play Fisher, I suggest you make a form for him. After all that, I'll accept it!}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/14/2010, 10:21 pm

{*bows* Arigoto! ~desu. ^^}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/16/2010, 10:32 pm

{Mioko, Becca is accepted! But Fisher is not. MAKE A FORM!!!!! Smile}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/16/2010, 10:35 pm

Cam: Jack Hodgins is reserved for vanishingCat, because she has asked, but has been unable to make a post yet. Thank you.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/16/2010, 11:24 pm

Name: Fisher
Minor: Criminology
Crush: Rebcca
Background: After he graduated from college he went to the Jeffersonian and apiled there and was super super spursied that he even got in because he has a depressed outlook on life and he thinks that they will not let him become a full time squint...
Blackberries: I don't know his....so I will put another one of mine! Devil Bones
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/16/2010, 11:53 pm

{*pokepoke* Hiya! I found one of the books at Blockbuster... It was 206 Bones I believe.}

{But yeah. As co-owner, Fisher's form is great. nod Accepted *until Miyu gets on*}

{So, RP? Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:05 am

{Hey sure my mom was going to get me that book but it was 20 bucks! So I got a movie instead I can get it cheper off the internet!You start!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:10 am

{It was?! O.o}
{BAH! *grumbles*}

Alice sighed as she swiped her card through the security system and hopped up to the platform. She sighed quietly as she slid into one of the chairs. So.. bored... Need... Sushi... No... Need... A... Case! She sighed again, slumping in her case as she rapidly smacked a pen against the hard surface of the desk.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:12 am

Becca swiped her card and then went over and sat next to Alice and then she said "Board?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:14 am

"Oh, It's like you read my mind." Alice muttered, slumping more down in her chair.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:17 am

"I know...your brain was sending waves of boardom out." Becca said with a smile.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:18 am

Alice couldn't help but smile. "So, what's up?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:20 am

"The sky."
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:22 am

Alice glanced at her. "Ha ha." She said flatly. "So, what's really up?" She sat up, setting her elbows on her knees and resting her head on her hands.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:23 am

"I don't know. But ever time I see Fisher he looks at me really weridley...and it is super madding. Now that I think about it." Becca said with a frown.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:27 am

Alice blinked a few times. "Nani~?" She asked, tilting to her head to the size. "Wait-- really?" She smiled.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:29 am

"Yes really!Wait do you know something that I don't?" Becca asked as she tried to grab the pen from Alice.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:31 am

Alice snatched the pen away, hissing like Hannibal Lecter. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't~"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:35 am

"Please tell me!" Becca begged.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:39 am

"Mmmm.... Nah. I think Fisher should tell you himself." She smiled, then it faded. "Wait-- did that sound to, shrink-ish?"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:40 am

"Kinda...but back to the point what should he tell me?" Becca said as she tried to go for the pen again.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:46 am

Alice shivered and hissed again, clutching her pen close to her. "If he keeps glancing at you, ask him what's up and why he does that." She paused, and shivered again.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next