The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

+2
Miss_Alice
Yoshi'sLove
6 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by B 5/2/2010, 7:19 pm

I dropped my focus quickly then grabbed my belt. "Oh. Hi." I said as I let go of the pistol.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by sweettee11 5/2/2010, 7:22 pm

Bee jumped back. "I'm Bee"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/2/2010, 7:23 pm

"I'm Becca.....Agent Booth's trainee." I said with a slight nod, releasing the pistol and back into it's case.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/2/2010, 7:26 pm

"Nice to meet you"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/2/2010, 7:29 pm

"Ditto, I guess." I said as I walked away.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/2/2010, 7:32 pm

Bee walked away and into the lab.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/2/2010, 11:03 pm

OOC: Can we safely assume that Mioko, Fisher, and Miyu have gone to the movie?
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/3/2010, 4:56 pm

ooc: Anyone wanna RP with me? I gots Booth. OH! How about the person whom plays Dr. Brennan?
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/3/2010, 8:58 pm

Smirf wrote:
Name: Seeley Booth
Age: Not mentioned, but probably about 28 or 29. (*ahemahem* He's 37.... *ahemahem* It mentions in the third season he's thirty-five...)
Minor: He's not in school silly!
Crush: Obviously Dr. Temperance Brennan!
Background: Hm....well, he's been known for being very religious and also raised as an orphan sorta. He has one kid and has divorced. He accidentally killed one of his best friends while in war. (He never married Rebecca, she refused, because she thought he was just doing it because she was pregnant. His dad was always drunk, so his mother mostly raised him. *ahemahem*)
Blackberries: Twilight

Cam: Yep. Come on in.
Alice is playing Brennan, and believe me, she's good at it.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 5 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/3/2010, 10:33 pm

{I do?}

{I... never knew that. xD}

{'Cuse my lateness, I'm trying to catch up.}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 5/3/2010, 11:12 pm

OOC: Fail.
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/4/2010, 3:26 pm

Miss_Miyu wrote:Smirf wrote:
Name: Seeley Booth
Age: Not mentioned, but probably about 28 or 29. (*ahemahem* He's 37.... *ahemahem* It mentions in the third season he's thirty-five...)[[Well guess what! OH WELL. Epic fail for you.]]
Minor: He's not in school silly!
Crush: Obviously Dr. Temperance Brennan!
Background: Hm....well, he's been known for being very religious and also raised as an orphan sorta. He has one kid and has divorced. He accidentally killed one of his best friends while in war. (He never married Rebecca, she refused, because she thought he was just doing it because she was pregnant. His dad was always drunk, so his mother mostly raised him. *ahemahem*)[[Well according to Wikipedia I am a smarticle person. ^_^]]
Blackberries: Twilight

Cam: Yep. Come on in.
Alice is playing Brennan, and believe me, she's good at it.
[{ALICEEEEE! Pwease be on.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/5/2010, 8:13 pm

[[Anyone here? :3]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 5/5/2010, 8:16 pm

{*pops in out of a puff of smoke*}

{Someone called for me and I'm a little late but NOW I AM HERE! Very Happy}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/5/2010, 8:20 pm

((RP Anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/6/2010, 3:20 pm

Miss_Alice wrote:{*pops in out of a puff of smoke*}

{Someone called for me and I'm a little late but NOW I AM HERE! Very Happy}
[[I calls you! RP with Brennan and Booth? ;3]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 5/12/2010, 10:37 pm

{Would someone like to RP?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 6/6/2010, 5:27 pm

OOC: Alice, you and I should think up a case soon. xD
This has, like, died. xDDD
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 7/7/2010, 9:25 am

[[First post in awhile. >~<]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 7/7/2010, 10:14 am

((RP Anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 7/7/2010, 12:40 pm

OOMM or OOC: I will, but you have to start... mwahahaha
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5