The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

+2
Miss_Alice
Yoshi'sLove
6 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 2 Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:48 am

"Will he tell me?" Becca asked.

"Nope I belive that the mind should ponder for a long time." Fisher said as he swiped his card.

"That's not fair!"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 2 Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:52 am

Alice shrugged. "Life isn't fair." She sighed and stood up to her full length (*cough* Only 4"11. *cough*). She now started to tap the pen on her hand as a distraction.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6007

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 12:55 am

"What are we going to do?" Becca asked as she took out her pen and started to tap it along with Alice's.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 12:56 am

Alice shrugged, continuing to tap the pen. "Nor Dr. Brennan or Cam have put out a notice of a case..."
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 1:01 am

"What are we going to do though? We have nothing to do!" Becca said with a frown.

"We could go out..." Fisher said.

Becca turned and looked at him and then said "You mean just me and you?"
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 1:10 am

Alice couldn't help but smile.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 1:14 am

"Yeah sure..." Fisher said.

"Wait do you mean like a dinner or one of you goth clubs that you are always talking about?" Becca asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 1:18 am

Alice-- in order to give the two privacy, she hopped down the steps of the platform.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 4:19 pm

"Hey were are you going?" Becca asked.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:22 pm

"To go eat sushi!" Alice replied, slipping on her bag then looking back at the two. She smiled then pushed open the door.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 4:30 pm

"Wait up!" Becca called out and then she ran after Alice.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:33 pm

Alice glanced back. "Hurry up, time is sushi." {xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 4:34 pm

"I take it that she does not want to go to a movie or a dinner with me." Fisher mumbled to himself.

Becca stoped and turned around and asked "Are you comeing? And Alice haha very funny."

"Yes!" and then he walked down the steps like a normal person.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:37 pm

"Thanks..." Alice smiled and waited for everyone to gather. "Hope you tso don't mind walkin'"
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 4:39 pm

"I don't mind...Fisher?" Becca said.

"Nope nethier do I."
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:40 pm

"Good, Cuz' the place is half a mile from here." She held open the door.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 4:43 pm

"That sounds fun so I vote that we go eat some sushi and tehn go watch Avater!" Becca said.

"Avater?" was all Fisher had to say.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:49 pm

"Oooh. Sounds like fun." Alice smiled, then looked to Fisher. "Have... you ever seen that movie?"

{While their watching the movie, someone should totally point out that the one guy looks like Fisher. xD}
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 4:54 pm

{Yes I think that you should point that out...}

"No...I did have tickets to it but I invited Hoggins and that shrink dude and I didn't get to see it for another reason...but you don't want to know what that reason is." was all Fisher had to say.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 4:56 pm

{*nods*}

Shrink dude? "You mean you wanted to go see it with Hodgins and Sweets?" I can see why he didn't go with Sweets, I would end up killing him in some sort of way because he'd go all shrinky at the romance parts. She rolled her eyes slightly at her thoughts.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 6:34 pm

"Yeah I whanted to go with them but like I said something came up and I didn't go see the movie."{Hehehe I know what happend!}{Can we say that we are there now?}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 6:37 pm

{What happened? xD}
{Yeah. nod}

Alice sighed happily as she held open the sushi bar's door. This was like her third home.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 6:45 pm

{The tent....off the curb....}
"It smells so good in here." Becca and Fisher said at the same time.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Alice 4/17/2010, 6:46 pm

{*hasn't seen that eppie yet*}

"Exactly why I love it here." Alice smiled as the door shut behind her. She made way toward her spot.
Miss_Alice
Miss_Alice
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/17/2010, 6:47 pm

{You should watch it! I love that eppie!}

Becca and Fisher followed her over to her spot.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next