The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

The Writers Guild
Twig has now moved to this address.
The Writers Guild
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

+2
Miss_Alice
Yoshi'sLove
6 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/19/2010, 11:22 pm

"Yes! As you might or might not know I had tickets to it for the opeing night but the bug guy and the shrink went and saw it with out me...." Fisher said in his gloomey voice.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1765

Back to top Go down

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Empty Re: "This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints!

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/22/2010, 8:36 pm

"Well, I've seen the previews, and this guy, Joel David Moore, looks exactly like you! It's awesome!!"

{"No, you're not dude, don't lie." xD}
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy
Female Posts : 1083

http://ranomlyrandom.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/22/2010, 9:10 pm

"I know...someone who looks exactly like me...now I know that I am not special..." Fisher said with a frown the size of Texas.
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/22/2010, 11:14 pm

OOC: A frown the size of Texas? WHAAAA?!?

"Aww, you're special, Fisher!"
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy"This is the Jeffersonian!" A Bones RP. You are all my squints! - Page 4 Siggy

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/23/2010, 10:51 am

{Sorry it was something that Jacob said and it was super funny....Not Jacob B. but the one in my social studies class...and his nickname is Tarzan...}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/24/2010, 1:22 pm

Name: You do have one, right? Becca Dee (That's me! Smile Not my real last name)
Minor: What are you minoring in for school? FBI Agent
Crush: If you have one...
Background: How'd you get here? Well, she read about Dr. Brennan online and thought she was a great scientist. She flew from Arkansas to D.C.
Blackberries:TWILIght!
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Female Posts : 6404

http://nerds54.forumotion.net/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/24/2010, 8:20 pm

OOC: Dude, we could call you Dr. Pepper. X]
I just have one question. You'll be like Booth's trainee, but also a squint? Is that correct?

Cam: You're hired!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/28/2010, 7:00 pm

[[Anyone RP?]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/28/2010, 8:17 pm

Name: You do have one, right?- Bee Williams
Minor: What are you minoring in for school? Forensic Anthropology ((That is what i probably will do =P))
Crush: If you have one... N/A
Background: How'd you get here? Will be found out
Blackberries: Harry Potter
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Female Posts : 2177

Back to top Go down

Post by Spring_Blossom 4/29/2010, 7:43 pm

Name: Juliet Walker
Minor: Marine Biology
Crush: None currently
Background: TBPO? (don’t really know at the moment… xP)
Blackberries: Alice in Wonderland
Spring_Blossom
Spring_Blossom
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Female Posts : 1501

Back to top Go down

Post by Yoshi'sLove 4/29/2010, 9:26 pm

Cam: Sweetee, Blossom, you're hired!!
Yoshi'sLove
Yoshi'sLove
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/29/2010, 10:04 pm

((RP Anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 4/30/2010, 6:19 am

Miss_Miyu wrote:OOC: Dude, we could call you Dr. Pepper. X]
I just have one question. You'll be like Booth's trainee, but also a squint? Is that correct?

Cam: You're hired!
[[Correct, and also a squint.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 4/30/2010, 3:36 pm

((Rp anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Miss_Mioko 4/30/2010, 11:36 pm

{I will!}
Miss_Mioko
Miss_Mioko
Novella Composer
Novella Composer

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/1/2010, 10:56 am

[[MEEEEE! I have Becca. She is like the biggest fan of Dr. Brennan's work and she is also training to be an FBI agent. Doesn't fall in love. Ever.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/1/2010, 8:47 pm

((RP Anyone?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/2/2010, 5:58 pm

Smirf wrote:[[MEEEEE! I have Becca. She is like the biggest fan of Dr. Brennan's work and she is also training to be an FBI agent. Doesn't fall in love. Ever.]]
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/2/2010, 6:07 pm

((Okay, I have Bee Williams. Could you start?))
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/2/2010, 6:46 pm

[{Gah..]]

I unlocked the office as I walked inside. "Agent Booth? Are you here?" No response. I felt really thirsty so I decided to grab a water.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/2/2010, 7:08 pm

((Sorry =P))

Bee Williams walked down the hall quietly. She was bored and had nothing to do.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/2/2010, 7:11 pm

[[Oh! Bee's a girl?!?!?! Oh crap!]]

"Delicious." I said as I texted Dr. Brennan, asking her if she had seen Booth lately.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/2/2010, 7:14 pm

((.....))

Bee looked up as she heard someone.
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by B 5/2/2010, 7:16 pm

[[Akward.....]]

I smiled but then frowned. Still no response! "There's no signal! Whatever." I put it away.
B
B
Best-Selling Author
Best-Selling Author

Back to top Go down

Post by sweettee11 5/2/2010, 7:17 pm

Bee looked up again. "Hello"
sweettee11
sweettee11
Novel Creator
Novel Creator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next